The Island Resort - Cover

The Island Resort

Copyright© 2013 by More Marie

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A couple "wins" a dream vacation to an exotic tropical island resort. Once there they both learn this resort is not quite what they expected. The wife undergoes physical changes. Both are exposed to things they have never imagined. The sexual energy on this island is unlike anything they ever could have imagined. If you enjoy plenty of sex, huge boobs, submissive behavior and even some physical changing this might be the place for you.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

We were all gathered in a large ball room. There were tables along the back of the room with all kinds of food, mostly hor dourves and such. This was a very lavish spread. On one side of the room was a full bar loaded with all types of alcohol and up near the front was a coffee station and oddly enough a cereal station. Whatever I thought. To each his own I guess. I wasn't very hungry since I had a pretty big breakfast this morning. At the front of the room the curtains were still closed concealing whatever was on stage.

"Here you go Ben." said Brittany as she handed me another glass of champagne. Brittany was our personal concierge or PC for short as she kept tell me. A PC was part of our deluxe accommodations that my wife Julie had booked for us. That is what Britt (as she insisted I call her) told me this morning when we met.

Now that was a bit of a strange first meeting. I was in suite sleeping of course when I was awoken by the smell of bacon. Come on. Who doesn't love the smell of bacon in the morning. I began to stir in bed and noticed Julie wasn't there next to me. I was a bit surprised but figured no big deal she was just trying to surprise me with breakfast in bed.

I guess i should take you back to the beginning before I tell you about breakfast. It all started a few weeks ago. Julie told me about this amazing resort she found for our winter vacation. It was an all inclusive resort island. Yes, an island. The resort owned an entire island. It all seemed a little extravagant but Julie assured me we could afford it. She handles most of the finances to I just trusted her.

The place looked amazing. A private island with everything we could want to do hang gliding, parasailing, scuba diving, beaches you name it. All of this once we got there but the vacation started even before arriving. The resort would send a private charter plane for us. There would be a few other passengers but still it wasn't like flying commercial.

The flight down was rather eventless. We were in our own private suite. We had our own entertainment system and flight attendant kept coming in to check on us. The food was great and the time in the air just seemed to fly by. At one point the attendant and Julie left the suite for a bit but all seemed well when she returned.

We landed on the island were greeted by a limo to take us to our accommodations. It looked like a tiny house or a really nice cabin depending how you thought about it. Any way we unpacked and settled in. The paperwork on the counter informed us of the "Welcome and Reveal Ball" to be held the following afternoon. We decided to stay in our suite for the evening and just relax.

After eating a meal we sat down in the living to watch a movie. We just cuddled on the couch till it was over. Julie then announced she was going to shower and left me there to watch ESPN. I guess I got caught up in the show because next thing I realized she was walking around the couch wearing a sexy lace bra and matching panties.

Julie didn't say a word. She just walked around in front of me. Once there she slowly turn around in a complete circle. Once she was facing me again she just slowly got down on her knees in front of me. She reached for my shorts and pulled them down under my balls and just dropped her mouth down over my cock as soon as it came into view.

I was stunned. Don't get me wrong. Julie and I have a fairly active sex life, but it is very uncommon for her to initiate sex. And oral sex, forget it. I always have to bring up the idea. Again don't get me wrong she gives me head. Good head even. None of that weak "I'm only doing this to keep him happy" shit. Something was different tonight. No way I was going to stop her either. Hell no. This was amazing. I'm on a tropical island with my sexy wife dressed only in lace bra and a thong with my cock buried so far down her throat her lower lip and touch my balls. Amazing vacation so far.

Julie was working my cock like a woman possessed. This quite possible was already the best blow job of our marriage. After what felt like an eternity Julie finally let my cock out of her mouth and climbed up on the couch. She startled me on the couch and lowered her breast down into my face. Julie's breast have always been very very firm. It probably helped that they were only a full B cup. I loved them and she knew it. Often she would tease me and go out without wearing a bra. Yup, they were that firm that they still looked amazing under her shirt without a bra.

I don't know if it was the build up from the amazing blow job I just had or this new bra she was wearing but her breast just seemed different. Not sure how to explain it. They were still sexy as hell but as I began rubbing and licking them they just felt different. Oh well I sure wasn't complaining. I had a smoking hot piece of ass dressed only lacy things all primed and ready for sex.

After a bit more heavy kissing she leaned down to my ear and whispered "Lets take this to the bedroom.".

That's all the encouragement I needed. As soon as she climbed off of me I was up and on my way. Stripped naked before hitting the bed. Julie told me lie down and again she was on top of me. Needless to say my cock was still rock hard. She didn't even bother stripping. She just pushed her panties to the side and placed the head of my cock between her pussy lips. Once lined up she just lowered herself down in one fluid motion burying my cock balls deep. In case there was any question in my mind if she was excited it was wiped away when I realized how wet she was already. I'm not huge but big enough and she is tight enough that she need to be wet to get my cock in. Especially all the way in and in only one swift motion. Damn she was tight. Even though she was so wet I could feel her pussy walls just gripping my cock.

Up and down she went. I loved the view looking up at her work my cock. Then she reached her arms back grabbed her bra and next thing I knew her tits were free. Not just free but on their way down to greet me. She was bending down on top of me lowering her pert full tits to my face. I reached up to cup them. Again I couldn't figure out why but they felt different, bigger maybe too. Maybe she was putting on weight. No way I was going to say anything. Julie just kept riding me with everything she had.

Without stopping she told me to let her know when I was ready to shoot my load. Made me promise even. Hell with her riding my cock like that I'd promise to do anything she wanted. It wasn't too much long before I was calling out "I'm going to cum soon"

In a flash Julie was off of me. I got concerned for a second but it didn't take long for me to feel her lips wrapped around my cock again. I told her again "I'm going to cum". I did this because I know she usually doesn't like me to cum in her mouth. I can count the times she had let me do that on 1 hand.

That didn't stop her though. She just continued working my cock with her lips and throat. Sure enough it was time. I could feel my balls emptying their load up through my rock hard cock buried in my wife's throat. She gently started working my balls with her hand to make sure she had the whole load.

Once she was done and laying next to me I asked "What got into you today". Julie answered "Nothing, just wanted to have a good time. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Of course I did. You were amazing". Hell that might have been the best sex we ever had. I held her tight and we drifted off to sleep.

Next thing I knew I was waking up to smell of bacon. Like I said before. I noticed I was in bed along and just figured Julie was cooking up breakfast in the kitchen. On my way out of the bedroom I grabbed my robe and good thing I did.

I was not prepared at all for what I saw and it must have showed on my face.

"Oh dear you're up. I didn't mean to startle you" said Brittany.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my suite and where is my wife?" I asked to this stranger in my kitchen. There before me was a strange woman. Well actually there was nothing strange about her other than the fact I didn't know her and she was in my suite. She had to be in her early twenties with a tight athletic little body. Her breast were about the same size as Julie's. Well same size as Julie's used to be. She was a bit thinner and touch shorter than Julie. She was wearing a resort polo shirt and shorts but damn she made them look good.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.