The Naked Inheritance - Cover

The Naked Inheritance

Copyright© 2013 by wordytom

Chapter 1: The Bare Beginning

Rachel Jones kissed her son on the forehead. "Bye Honey, see you this evening after work."

"Bye Mom, love ya." Cole shifted in his worn out wheelchair and turned his head to look out the window. He waited to catch sight of her when she walked across the dried out lawn and stood at the bus stop. This had become an important part of his daily life. He sighed again, like he had done so many times before and wished he could get out and do stuff like other guys.

While she waited for the bus, Rachel juggled her finances in her head, an every morning almost ritual. She tried to find a way to make ends meet when it became clearer that there were no "ends" in sight, only the inevitable long slide into total poverty. That damned bra she pinned together cut into her left breast.

No matter how hard she tried, each week she became a little further behind on the bills. Her son Cole needed a new wheelchair and so many other things she couldn't afford. She shook her head and waited for the bus to drop her off near the bank where she worked.

She hated the uncomfortable bus ride to work every morning from the dismal public housing projects where she lived on the west side of Salt Lake City. Those damned wetbacks never showered, she thought to her herself. She knew from long experience that most, if not all of the Hispanic fellow passengers were illegals that slipped in across the border. She sort of sympathized with their plight and resented their presence at the same time.

Their culture of machismo, males preening in front of any females present and the rest of the Hispanic cultural attitudes filled her with anger. She had listened to their cries and screams in the night when wives and girlfriends were shared with drunken compadres or beaten for real and imagined slights and offenses. She took her seat behind the driver and sat, shrouded in her personal misery.


Claude Richards, attorney at law, felt more like Claude Richards, Primitive Man The Conqueror. "Me and Arnold," he whispered to himself and grinned.

He stared down at the top of Claire's head. She was on her knees in front of him. He defined her with four words, "intense, insatiable, incredible and voracious." He thought for the thousandth time, Claire is the only woman he knew who could sink to her knees, deliver a world-class blow job and still dominate the one she is with.

It had been the same, from the first time she rewarded him with sex to this present day in his office. As a reward, she had fucked him senseless, after he agreed to help her through one, to say the least, very off the wall divorce. Claire was always the aggressor. A part of Claude loved it; Christ, he reveled in it.

He sighed as his mind came back to the present. He had a big problem and Claire was at the center of the problem. She always refused to see any but her own goals as worthy of consideration.

This woman was not the average manipulative type client who felt she could trade sex for a better deal if her lawyer were properly motivated. Where sex was concerned, Claire was more like a tigress on the hunt, the way she tracked her prey. Everything else became secondary to Claire's demanding appetites.

Claude loved it right up until Claire tried to get him to cross the line in a way that could get him sent to prison if caught. "If caught..." The thought echoed in his mind. Maybe ... No! It wasn't worth the risk. God knows he had already dipped into funds he had no right to. No more, he told himself once again. Claude brought his attention back to the pleasant present.

For the past six months, Claude began to worry about their relationship and where it was going end up. She tried to pressure him to go way far beyond what he had ever considered before in his legal career. Even though she was the teen-aged client's mother, he had to be careful in the extreme.

First, Claire wanted a sneak preview of the will her ex-brother in law and ex-sex partner had Claude draw up. It named her son Mark as the sole heir of a sizable fortune. Though not in the Kennedy or Bill Gates class, it still ran in the tens of millions.

A few times she had also hinted she wanted to "perhaps change things just a little." She hinted at forgery. Once Claire told him, "Some things should be changed, Claude. That will is a recipe for disaster. I showed you those notes between him and that queen of Fairy Land, my ex."

He sighed. On the other hand, she was without a doubt the best sex partner he had ever had. Claude believed, no, he was positive he could be satisfied in a monogamous relationship with her. He wondered if Claire could be satisfied enough to remain faithful to only one man? Another thought entered his mind and he wondered if she could remain faithful to just a few men? He smiled to himself.

The smile was short lived. Damn, if only she would stop her attempts to use sex as a lever to pry information out of him, information he had no legal right to give her. A part of him knew that, as always, she would eventually get her way. She wanted control of her son's inheritance and he, Claude, was desperate to keep his own improprieties with that same inheritance well hidden from sight. Besides, there were all those millions that might come up for grabs.

Although he had cautioned her, Claire continued in her efforts to push harder at him to break the law. It made him angry. She seemed not to realize he could lose his license to practice law. Hell, perhaps he might even go to prison if he did even half of what she demanded. Then the sad thought came that perhaps she didn't care about the consequences where he was concerned. He had to be careful though; his own ass was on the line. His own indiscretions must be kept secret at all costs.

As he felt her draw him deep into her throat all worries went away, replaced with the anticipation of his impending orgasm. "Oh god, Claire, I'm ... I'm..." He got no further. He exploded and anticipated the second of his usual three-part sexcapade with the most wanton woman he had ever known.

That was yesterday.


Today's adventure began after she illegally read her ex-brother-in-law's will. Claire Hunter, his longtime friend and often time lover told Claude, "I refuse to permit Mark to inherit a nudist colony. You know what goes on in those places, the drugs, the diseases and the depravity." Her normally sharp features had become sharper, almost hatchet like. At times like this, Claude saw her ruthless nature and it scared him.

He tried to reason with her, "Claire dear, I have no idea what goes on in nudist colonies for the simple reason I never visited one before. Therefore I shall defer to your evidently more vast experiences than my own in such matters."

It was ten in the morning, and he felt the need for a drink, a big one.

"Don't be a smart ass, Claude." She frowned and continued, "I mean it, I shall not permit my son to inherit a ... a..."

"A naturist resort; a clothing optional retreat up in the mountains where people go to commune with Mother Nature," he suggested in a quasi-helpful manner.

"Damn it Claude, it's a place where people go to take their clothes off and screw indiscriminately."

She was angry and became angrier. She was frustrated and wanted someone to take her anger out on. The attorney was close at hand and the nudist resort was her excuse.

Claude laughed, "Claire dear, it is very helpful if one undresses before he or she has indiscriminate sex in a nudist resort, or any other type of resort for that matter.

"In fact, I suggest we lock the door and you work out a few of your frustrations on me." He rose, stepped around his desk, and held his arms open to her.

Claire calmed down, gave him a rueful smile and told him, "You are the best mood leveler I ever had. You are not at all like that ... that weak, disgusting queer toad I was forced to marry."

"Get undressed," he said as he stuck his head out the door and told his secretary, "Please hold all calls. We shall be in conference for a half hour." His secretary smiled and winked at her boss. She had hinted to Claire her own interest a few times and was ignored.

Claude closed his office door and forgot to lock it when he saw the naked and trim body of his part time lover waiting for him. "God, you get more beautiful every time I see you," he murmured as he undressed.

"Hurry up or I'll start without you," she threatened and laughed. She dropped to her knees in front of Claude and took his limp penis in her mouth after he stepped out of his trousers and underwear.

As soon as Claire had brought him to full hardness she pulled her mouth away. She looked up and said, "I love the sense of power I get when I make you hard like this. I love the feeling when your soft cock becomes hard in my mouth."

"We better hurry a little, your son is due here in about an hour."

"He can wait while we take care of a few more important matters," she told him. She stood and led him over to the couch and said, "Take me." The couch was usually the second part of their three-part sex play. This time it became the third.

For the ten years after she divorced the man officially known as Mark's father, sex on Claude's couch had become a regular thing. They celebrated a huge divorce settlement with wild sex on this very same couch. From the first time through the present they enjoyed sex on it at least once a week. Today they went into overtime.

From the couch, they gravitated back to the carpeted floor and she settled back on her knees for part three of their three-part ritual. While she worried Claude with her mouth, he stroked her hair. I think I am actually in love her, he thought to himself. She was not at all like the others who came through his office. She was a strong willed person who refused to back down from anyone, ever. Strong women were Claude's weakness.


Mark walked into the lawyer's office and nodded to the secretary. "You better wait a moment, Mister Richards is in there with your..." She got no further.

"Mom!" Mark yelled when he opened the door and saw his mother on her knees in front of Claude Richardson Attorney At Law. Both were naked.

"Close that door!" Claire ordered her son. She came to her feet, turned to face him and glared at his intrusion.

He looked at his naked, and still attractive by any standards, mother for just a moment before he backed out and closed the door. Another part of his anatomy also noticed her. "Damn!" he exclaimed. "What in hell is going on here?"

"Unless that was a rhetorical question your education has suffered woefully in some areas," Wanda, Claude's secretary told him.

She looked at the bulge in the front of his white tennis shorts and said, "Part of you recognized what is going on."

"I don't need a smart assed remark from you right now," Mark told her.

She regretted her flippant remark. "I'm sorry Mark. I shouldn't have said that. If it makes you feel any better, they have been lovers for years."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.