Full Creeper Experience - Cover

Full Creeper Experience

Copyright© 2013 by DangerMouse

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - DM offers some special services to girls in distress (even if they didn't know they were in distress to begin with). As always, DM stresses the importance of a good education.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Teacher/Student  

As Paige neared the nondescript door of the nondescript office, she noticed the sign she had been looking for. It was a simple (dare I say nondescript) brass plaque that read FCE.

She was just about to reach the door and knock when the next door down the hall opened and an older woman came out. She quickly changed her motion so that it looked like she had intended to crouch down and tie her ... hmmm ... flip flop. Instead of pretending to tie the nonexistent laces, she pulled the "offending" shoe from her foot and rubbed her fingers over the neon green foam as if to brush away some grit that might have gotten between her toes.

If the woman noticed Paige, it was only enough to avoid running her over the in the hall. After she left, Paige stood, straightened her clothes, and took a deep breath before reaching to knock on the door again.

The knock seemed to echo much too loudly in the quiet building. She glanced around nervously, hoping another door wouldn't open and expose being seen attempting to enter this office again.

She thought she had good reason to not be seen coming to this office. She wasn't given any specific details and she had been around long enough to know that usually meant that what took place here could only fall into one of a few classes of activities, and they all involved "naughtiness" of one kind or another. She wasn't a naughty girl, in fact quite the opposite, but the idea of what might take place here definitely intrigued her. Maybe that's why she actually showed up to the 4:00 appointment her friend had made for her.

She was just about to knock again, more quietly this time, when a man's voice asked her to enter.

She turned the knob and pushed the door open. Inside she found an office. She was visibly disappointed at the single steel desk in the middle of the room. On her side of the desk was one normal office chair. On the other side of the desk, in an identical chair, sat a man. He was wearing normal business-casual style clothing and looked more like a teacher than anything. She had been expecting something much more dangerous looking, or at least exotic.

The man didn't rise to greet her, but he did ask her to sit down. She noticed that the man's eyes traveled slowly down her body, then back up as she moved toward the chair on her side of the desk. The man's gaze was making her slightly uncomfortable in that way that she always felt when a man twice her age was looking at her "inappropriately." She slid gracefully into the the chair.

The man behind the desk had watched Paige carefully and he was pretty sure he knew what was going through her mind.

"You are Paige, I believe? Your friend Natalie has told me quite a lot about you." he began as she shifted unconsciously. What had Natalie told him? They were best friends, and there were things that Natalie knew about her, and she would absolutely DIE if Natalie told anyone.

The man raised one eyebrow and one corner of his mouth raised as he saw those thoughts race across Paige's face.

"Let me start by saying that you have nothing to fear." he continued, "Nothing will happen in this office that you don't want to happen."

Paige relaxed a little bit, but she was still a bit uneasy.

"Do you know why Natalie set up this appointment?" he asked.

"No." she responded quietly while staring intently at the edge of the desk.

Truthfully, Natalie hadn't told her anything about this place ... only that she had set up the appointment and that she needed to go. She had noticed, recently, that Natalie was a lot more relaxed and confident. Paige had been wondering what might have changed. When she asked Natalie what was going on, Natalie just smiled. The next day, she gave Paige a card that read "FCE" and had the address and 4:00PM and today's date on it. She pressed it into Paige's hand and made her promise that she would go.

"Well, Natalie thought that you could benefit from the services that I provide here. From what she has told me ... and don't worry, everything will be kept in the strictest confidence ... I would have to agree. "FCE" stands for "Full Creeper Experience." It's a bit of a joke, really, but it does give you an idea of where we might be heading, I think."

Paige had looked up at the word "creeper". "I thought you might be a creeper the way you looked at me when I came in." She had regained a little of her confidence now that she knew she was on the moral high-ground. She could put a creeper in his place. After all, she had been going on to internet chat rooms for 3 years now.

He smiled gently. "I see you are ready for lesson number one; Creeper Identification and classification. Why do you think I'm a creeper?" he asked.

"The way you looked me over as I came in." she replied.

"Why does "looking you over" make me a creeper?"

"Because of what it means you want to do with me." she answered.

"What do I want to do with you?"

"You want to have sex with me." she answered, beginning to blush and turning her eyes to the edge of the desk again.

"Paige, look at me, please."

She raised her eyes back to his.

"Thank you. You are right that I "looked you over" when you came in. You have been taught all your life that when a man obviously enjoys viewing you that he wants to have sex with you, and also that he is wrong for thinking that. Those two ideas aren't entirely true, but neither are they entirely false. The first fact to consider is your beauty. You are 16 and have recently entered the age where your physical beauty is nearing its peak. I do not think that I am wrong for wanting to enjoy that beauty. There are many beautiful things in the world. If I avoided all beauty as rigorously as you believe I should avoid enjoying your beauty, I would spend much of my life with my eyes closed and bumping into things."

The corners of her mouth curled up slightly at the image of him crashing into object after object.

He continued, "Does the fact that I find you beautiful mean that I want to have sex with you?"

She nodded.

"To be honest, it is quite true that I would love to have sex with you." He paused to watch her reaction. She blushed a bit more, but her eyes were locked with his, almost defying him to try anything.

"Wanting to have sex with a beautiful girl is a perfectly normal desire, for the average male. Men have a strong attraction to beautiful women. It doesn't seem to matter much if the woman is younger than he is, or how big the age difference is. The attraction will likely be present, for him at least. Does the fact that I want to have sex with you make me a creeper?"

She nodded.

"Even though I would never act on that desire without your permission and I would stop the minute you asked me to?"

She shrugged slightly.

"You had noticed that I looked you over when you came in. Would you allow me to show you something? Don't worry, I'll stay on my side of the desk, you can stay on yours."

She nodded uncertainly.

"Please stand up and move back a few feet."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.