Family Therapy - Cover

Family Therapy

Copyright© 2013 by Daddy Phil

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Claire's second husband is jealous of her teenage son. When Claire seeks the help of a therapist, she admits that her son Peter may in fact be looking at her as more than just a mom. The therapist warns Claire about pursuing anything more with Peter, but then refers her to a group of counselors who specialize in that type of family relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son  

"Honey, you know this has been hard for me," Dr. Brenda said. "I want to be closer to you. I hope you know that."

"I understand some parts, Mom," Damien responded. "But I guess I'm not sure what's stopping you from ... you know ... wanting to do more ... with me."

"Honey, it's not that I don't want to. I do. I promise you I do."

"Then what is it, Mom?"

"I don't know, Honey. I just ... feel ... like the things I want to do ... with you ... because you're my son ... I just think they seem wrong. Maybe I think that if I go ahead and do them, you'll think I'm a bad mother."

"Mom, there's no way. I think you're the best mother ever. Being closer to you is what you want, and what I want too. How could that make me think less of you?"

"I know, Sweetheart. I just ... I just don't know how to get past it."

"Well, what is it that you'd like to do, Mom? If you could get past it?"

Dr. Brenda looked at the floor and Claire immediately recognized her own tendency to do the same thing when she was embarrassed.

"I don't know if I can say it," Dr. Brenda said.

"Try, Mom. Just take your time. Whatever it is, it's fine."

"Well Honey ... you know when we ... when you've been ... sucking ... my breasts?"

"Yes, of course, Mom. I love doing that."

"Me too. And you're always wanting me to, you know ... touch you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, that's something I really, really want to do. But I don't know how to do it. Well, of course I know how to do it. But when I get there, I just get so uncomfortable."

"Are you feeling comfortable right now, Mom? Are you feeling nervous or anything?"

"No, not right now, Honey. Why?"

"Because Mom. Maybe we should try it when we're not already doing other things. That way it won't have a chance to build up in your head."

"What do you mean?"

Damien stood up for a few moments and unbuckled his belt, then opened his pants and slid them off along with his underwear. He then sat back against the arm of the sofa. Claire's eyes had grown very wide.

"I mean, why don't you touch it right now?"

"Oh, Honey ... really? Right now? T ... touch you ... touch ... it ... right now?"

"Yeah Mom. I really want you to. See?" Damien spread his legs and took his penis in his hand. "It's getting hard already, Mom. Will you try to touch it? Please?"

Dr. Brenda did a good job of appearing to be nervous. She looked at the floor again, then at Damien, then back at the floor. Finally she moved a few feet toward him and looked at the semi-erect dick he was offering her.

"Oh Sweetheart, do you really want me to..." Damien smiled and nodded his head. Dr. Brenda leaned forward and brought her hand to Damien's growing erection. "OK Sweet Boy. I'm gonna try."

She opened her hand and slid the palm across the engorged head of Damien's penis.

"Ohhh, Mom ... that's perfect."

Dr. Brenda looked Damien in the eyes as she slowly wrapped her fingers around his member. He put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her to him for a kiss, which she fully returned. A few seconds later she was gently stroking his now fully hard cock up and down. Claire seemed mesmerized. Peter was hoping no one would notice he was growing his own hard-on in his pants.

Claire felt strong tingling begin between her legs when Damien began to unbutton Dr. Brenda's blouse. She looked back and forth between Jennifer and Steven, wondering if one of them was going to stop the proceedings. Both just looked at her and smiled. At the same time Claire was trying not to look at her son.

"Oh Sweetheart, do you want to play with mom's tits while I play with your cock?"

"Yes, Mom. And I want to suck on your tits while you play with my cock, too."

Claire began squirming and readjusting herself in her seat as she felt her pussy lubricating. Just then Steven spoke.

"Claire, what are you feeling right now?"

"Um ... oh, me? Well ... I guess I feel ... a little nervous. But I feel good."

"Do you feel any shame, either for Dr. Brenda, or Damien, or yourself?"

"No, no I don't feel anything bad."

"What would you think about taking Dr. Brenda's place?"

"Wh ... what? Are you ... are you serious? With D ... Damien?"

"It's just a suggestion, Claire," said Jennifer. "Sometimes it helps clients to try out things they're struggling over with someone other than the one they're in relationship with."

"I ... oh my. Um ... Peter, what would you ... would you mind if I ... oh dear..."

"No problem, Mom. I don't mind at all. If you want to, go ahead."

Peter hoped there was a chance that trying some things out in therapy would help his mother to be more comfortable when the opportunity arose to do the same things with him. Claire slowly rose from her chair while Dr. Brenda moved away from Damien. Claire didn't notice that Dr. Brenda had moved to stand directly behind Peter.

Damien looked Claire in the eyes and smiled.

"Mom," he called her, "I want you to touch it."

"R ... really H ... Honey?" Claire mumbled to Damien. "Are you ... sure you want ... Mom to ... to touch it?"

"To touch what, Claire?" Jennifer interjected.

"To ... to touch his ... To touch ... your ... cock. Honey, do you want Mom to touch your cock?"

"Oh yes, Mom ... please touch my cock."

Damien presented his now fully hard dick to Claire. Dr. Brenda's actions had really paved the way for Claire, because she found she could reach her hand out and grasp Damien's penis without any trouble.

"Ohhhhh Mom ... yessss, that feels so good."

In less than two minutes Claire had gotten lost in the role play. She was kissing Damien just like Dr. Brenda had been. She was stroking him freely. He had gotten her blouse open and was caressing her big breasts through her bra. Claire was so wrapped-up in the fantasy that she failed to notice what was happening between Dr. Brenda and Peter.

Once she saw that Claire was engaged with Damien, Dr. Brenda put her hands on Peter's shoulders from behind and bent down to whisper in his ear.

"Would you like to practice saying some of the things you want to tell your mom on me, Peter?"

"M ... me? O ... oh, um... ," Peter stammered. "Oh I don't ... could I really?"

"Yes Honey," Dr. Brenda said softly. "That's what we're here for ... to help you and your mom become more comfortable saying ... and doing the things you want to with each other."

"I um ... I think so, sure."

She moved in front of Peter's chair and extended her hand to him.

"Come on, let's go over there."

Dr. Brenda gestured with her head toward another couch in the room, maybe ten feet from where they were currently clustered. Peter took her hand and stood up. He took one more look at his mother, who had removed her shirt and bra and was offering one of her breasts to Damien, then followed his new partner to the other sofa.

Peter didn't realize until he and Dr. Brenda were sitting next to each other that she somewhat resembled his mother physically. He thought that might be why he felt very comfortable with her from the start. One difference he noticed between her and his mother was how comfortable Dr. Brenda was in this kind of situation.

"OK Peter, tell me where things have gotten stuck with you and your mom."

"Really? I can just..."

"You can say anything to me, just like the other counselors. Nothing is wrong or off-limits. And I promise you, you won't offend me. Oh, and by the way, I have personal experience with this kind of situation, just like Steven and Jennifer, and the rest of the staff here."

"OK, thanks. Well, I've been wanting to be closer and closer to my mom. And I feel like she wants it too. But she always pulls back."

"And have you been clear with her about what you want, and how much you want it?"

"Well, Steven said maybe I wasn't clear enough."

"What do you think, Peter?"

"I think he's probably right."

"OK. Here, I'll tell you what. Just so you feel a little more in the mood, why don't you finish what Damien started?"

"What do you mean, Dr. Brenda?"

She pointed to her shirt, which was open to reveal just a bit of her cleavage.

"Damien was working on taking 'Mommy's' shirt off. Why don't you continue where he left off?"

"Are you ... serious?" Peter said, unable to hide his wariness.

"Honey, do you see what your mom's up to over there with Damien?"

Peter turned his head to see his mother straddling Damien's lap and wrapping her breasts around his face.

"Wow. Um, yeah, I sure do."

"She's doing what you're both here for. She's learning to be comfortable with the things she wants to do with her son, and that her son wants to do with her. You want to be ready when she is, don't you?"

"Yeah, I see your point."

"Good. Now Peter Honey, just think of me as your mom for the next little bit. Now, I think it's time for you to take off my shirt and my bra and start playing with my tits. Oh, and please call me Mom if you would."

Dr. Brenda smiled warmly at Peter as she opened her arms and invited him into an embrace. He hugged her tightly and briefly looked past her shoulder to see his real mother getting on her knees between Damien's legs. It looked like Claire was going beyond touching a forbiddenn cock, to sucking it. Peter returned his focus to Dr. Brenda. He parted slightly from his embrace with her and began kissing her mouth.

"You're really beautiful, Dr. B ... um ... Mom."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. It feels really good to know that you like the way I look."

"I love the way you look ... Mom. You turn me on so much."

Dr. Brenda leaned back and invited Peter to continue the unbuttoning of her blouse. He struggled a bit with this activity, since when his mother offered her boobs to him, she was always wearing just a robe. And the girls he had been with were always wearing t-shirts or halter tops ... no buttons to contend with.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.