Jack Naked on Set - Cover

Jack Naked on Set

Copyright© 2013 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 7

I woke up with a pounding headache. I stumbled into the kitchen and started making coffee. After draining a pot and taking a shower, I was starting to feel better. I remembered that I'd left my clothes at David's house. I decided I'd get them after lunch, but he called around 10:30. I got dressed, left a note for my parents and took a cab to his house.

David answered the door. "Hi."

"How are you feeling?"

"Ok, but I think we need to talk."

"Yeah."

I sat down on a chair across from him.

"So are we dating now?" he asked.

"Well, I can't keep pretending to myself that I'm not, you know..."

"Gay."

"Yeah. G-g ... Fuck."

"You don't have to say it."

"Thanks."

"So are we not seeing each other?"

"I don't know. I meant what I said last night, and I'd feel like shit if I couldn't see you."

"Then can we keep it secret?"

"How discrete is your family?"

"They won't say anything. I trust them."

"You're sure."

"They're my family."

"That doesn't mean much."

"It does to me." I looked up at him. Somehow I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Alright, then we have ourselves a clandestine love affair."

"That sounds sexy."

"Wanna start now?"

David grinned, nodded and ran into his bedroom. I followed him, and jumped on the bed. He climbed on top of me, and we started kissing, more intensely than we had last night. I reached down and pulled his shirt off over his head, then started unbuttoning my own. His hands found the fly of my pants and began undoing them. Before long, we were both fully naked, and I reached out and touched his erect cock for the first time. I lowered my mouth onto his dick and started sucking. It wasn't long before David came. I leaned back, and he started sucking me off. It felt incredible, better than I'd ever felt before. Finally, I too came, and we held each other for several minutes.

When we got up, David made us lunch, and we played video games for a while. When I got home, Dad was pissed off about something and I spent the rest of the afternoon nursing a bruise. This would become a regular feature of my life over the next few weeks. My parents always got testy when I wasn't working, and the money I told them I'd made for the movie wasn't really enough to support their lifestyle. I found myself spending a lot more time at Tonya's house. The script was going along well, and I was still reluctant to go to David's house alone, plus Tonya and I were still pretending to date. I did manage to spend some more time alone with David. One of us would get a room in a cheap motel, and we'd spend the night together before leaving by separate entrances, but I couldn't stop fantasizing about dating him openly, going on real dates and holding hands or even kissing in public.

I finally figured out how to spend the night at David's house before the movie premiered. He would host a viewing party and I would stay over on the pretext that I was too drunk to get home. He invited Tonya and several of the other cast members, although this time everybody kept their clothes on. To make sure I was believable, I drank more than I had at the wrap party. I ended up being too far gone to do anything more than make out, but I stripped naked and got in bed with David and we cuddled for awhile before I fell asleep. I liked sleeping with David. The few times we had slept together before, I had slept much better than I usually did. For some reason I felt less anxious when I was with him than any other time. This night, with all the alcohol in my system, it only took me a few minutes to get to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.