Yum Yum Ling Ling - Cover

Yum Yum Ling Ling

Copyright© 2013 by Pigsflyfast

Chapter 5: The Revelation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Revelation - I started working for this company about two years ago, and this is where I met Ling (not her real name of course), she is this little 5 foot 5 tight bodied Asian MILF from Indonesia. She is also married and has two beautiful daughters. This is a series of stories detailing my sexual relationship with Ling, and how I ended up not only making her mine, but also her two teenage daughters...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oriental Female  

After having a couple of loose sexual encounters at the office, my sexy little Asian fuckbunny receptionist, Ling, insisted that I treat her to a romantic evening at her place while her husband was out of town for a week on business. I wasn't very keen at first, but she treated me to the best blow job ever at the office and I couldn't say no. So here I am, on my way to Ling's house, and what a surprise, I knew where she lived, and also knew it was not exactly in the slums, but not having been there or given it a second thought before I was quite taken by the vast beach side mansion that loomed in front of me, I buzzed the intercom, and the huge steel gates swung open. I drove up the driveway and parked in front of one of three garage doors. I walked up the steps to the large double doors, and rang the bell. Almost immediately the door swung open and Ling reached out and grabbed me by the arm.

"Quick, come in, Sandy, is out by the pool, I don't want her to see you"

She grabbed my hand, pulled me in through the door and we ran down this vast hall decked with white marble, she shoved me into a room, which must have been a spare bedroom, told me to stay here, and left.

Well, while taking in my new surroundings, I noticed the view over the terrace pool, it seems like the whole house was built around this huge pool, with a drop off on the far side and the ocean in the distance. I saw Ling walking over to one of the lazy chairs next to the pool, and then I noticed her, it was Sandy, that must be Ling's daughter, what an uplifting site, I felt my cock twitching, pressure building as I took in her beautiful tight young body. She has long black hair like her mother, wearing a tiny little string bikini. My eyes lingered on her tight flat stomach, and her gorgeous long smooth legs. She must be no older than sixteen, although these Asian women carry their age very well, and I always get it wrong when trying to guess. However old she is, she looked great standing up from the lounger talking to Ling. Only now did I notice Ling, in her full glory, she was wearing a transparent silky robe, her lovely shapely legs on display from mid thigh. It seemed she was wearing a bikini as well, and I could swear that was a thong visible through the robe.

After a bit of conversation they both walked off, leaving me with a view of the pool and an uncomfortable stiffening member, I have been saving myself for this occasion, I normally have to reach orgasm at least once a day, so my balls were heavy with sperm. I sat down on the bed and took one of the photo albums lying on the bedside table. Seemed like a family album, this is the first time I see Ling's family, her husband, funny looking little dude, and her two daughters, I recognise Sandy from one of the group pics, and she is so beautiful, and her sister is not bad either, although she obviously have not had her first flowering yet ... she has the makings of a true Asian beauty, just like her sister and mom.

The door opened and Ling swayed through the door carrying a couple of glasses. "Sorry for that, Sandy had plans earlier this week and I just assumed she would be off with some boyfriend, I sent her on an errand, and she should not be back for a while."

I took the glass of scotch from her as she sat down next to me on the bed. "This is some place you've got here, am I paying you too much?"

"Ah, you didn't think I stick around in that gloomy office for the money did you? My husband comes from a very prominent Japanese family, they have business interests in Indonesia, that's where we met, I was his personal assistant for a while you know."

"Mmm, do you make a habit of giving your boss more attention than you probably should? Not that I'm complaining..."

She reached over and took my glass and put it on the table with hers, while pushing me over onto the bed. "You should know by now that I am a woman who knows what I want and will do whatever is needed to get it." She sat on top of me leaning forward to kiss me; I just had to look down to see those lovely round globes of cleavage squeezed together by her bikini top. We kissed passionately with tongues wrestling, I held her tightly and moved my hips to press my hard on against her pussy, I reached up her sexy back and pulled on the string of her bikini top, letting those beautiful round globes fall free. She moved up bringing her tits closer, presenting a firm dark brown nipple for my inspection, I slowly started to lick it, around the areola, I pulled her nipple into my mouth with my lips and sucked gently, slowly pulling on it and giving her little gentle bites, her nipples were rock hard by now, and she reached down to free my cock from its confines. Without wasting any time she whipped my cock out of my pants and gave it a couple of jerks just to make sure it was nice and hard. The she pulled her bikini thong to the side exposing her beautiful pink and wet pussy lips, she ran a middle finger through her slit spreading her wetness from her vagina up to her clit, rubbing it gently, lubricating it with her juices. She then slowly guided my cock into her, squatting down on me, slowly easing her pussy over my manhood taking me into her warm wet tunnel. After what seemed like ages, she was sitting on top of me with my cock buried deep inside her, her legs split on either side of me, with those lovely big breasts hanging free just in front of me, what an awesome sight. She looked down at me and squeezed her vaginal muscles in a slow rhythm, massaging my cock which was still buried balls deep inside her womanhood. "Do you like that my lover?" she said increasing the frequency and urgency of her contractions around my cock.

"Oh yeah baby, that feels wonderful" I said lying my head back and closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of my rock hard member inside her, being squeezed by her warm love tunnel. She started to move up slowly pulling on my cock, I looked down to see its full length exposed just before she plunged her pussy back down on me, filling herself with my full erection again, she slowly started to speed up the pace, riding my cock she threw her head back and started to moan a loud throaty moan of ecstasy, while riding me faster and faster. I grabbed her ass cheeks squeezing them guiding her ass up and down on me, increasing the rhythm, moving my hips up and down in time with her thrusts. Her beautiful breasts were bouncing and slapping together with her movement, but she did not seem to mind at all, they were a sight to behold. "Oh yes Rob! You are making me come, Yeah!" she started to spasm, but she was still bouncing up and down on my cock, I spread her ass cheeks apart and inserted a middle finger into her ass hole, pushing in as deep as I could. "Oh yes, yes baby, come in me Rob, I need you inside me, I need your seed to fill me." and then I let myself go, squirting load after load deep into Ling as she writhed in ecstasy on top of me.

"MOM, what the hell!!" Sandy shouted from the door as I was still squirting my semen deep into her mother's womb. "Oh shit, hang on baby; this is not what it looks like!" Ling screamed as she pulled off me and covered her breasts with her robe.

"What the fuck is it then, because it sure looks like you are fucking this guy's brains out?" Sandy said gawking at my hard on which was covered in Ling's juices and oozing cum from its tip.

"Sands honey, just give us a moment, I can explain." Ling said throwing a blanket over my erection.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.