The Business Trip - Cover

The Business Trip

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is my fantasy business trip with my significant other. In the real world I have made this trip without her and without sex many times. It's a simple story; boy lusts after girl, girl lusts after boy. They love to love each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   2nd POV  

Thursday Morning

I roll over and shut off the alarm. I roll back and look at you. Blonde hair covers the exposed side of your face. I brush it back and kiss your cheek. You try to hold back the smile, but it escapes. You keep your eyes closed and pretend to sleep as more kisses find their way to your face and neck. Finally you start to stretch, accompanied by a feline growl. You open your eyes and whisper. "Good morning. Feeling any better than last night?"

"I'm still tired, but I feel much better. I owe that all to you."

"Why? What did I do?" The minx was out early.

I rearrange myself and support my head with my right hand.

"Well, if I take the time to recount everything, we'll have no time to make love before work. Let's just say that both your mouth and your pussy were exceptional!"

You put your hand behind my neck and draw me in for a real kiss. Moments later our bodies move together, my prick finding it difficult to straighten out while it's pressed against your pubic bone. I withdraw from the embrace and throw back the covers. Immediately you frown.

"Let's get in the shower. We have plenty of time to be creative. We've never done it there before, so I'm looking forward to it."

As you stand up I give your ass a playful slap. You turn towards me in mock anger.

"What was that for!" you laugh.

"So I can make up for it with this!"

I scurry across the bed and wrap my hands around your thighs. I bury my face in your pubic hair as my tongue snakes it way between your pussy lips and searches until it finds your clit. You groan and throw your head back when I find my target. Your hands pull my head in tighter. I feel your wetness begin as I lick up and down. Without warning I pull away and announce, "Time for a shower!"

"You jerk!" you scream and smack my ass as I dash for the bathroom.

I'm working on adjusting the shower when you walk in and sit on the toilet. The next few minutes are dominated by the sounds of peeing and brushing teeth. When I step in the shower you are already washing your hair. "Turn around," I ask. You do and your back is to me. I grab the soap and start washing your back. When that is finished I move to your ass. As a soapy hand makes it way between your cheeks you spread your legs as much as possible in the confined space of the tub. I'm slow, gentle and thorough. A finger lingers a little extra at your asshole and you sigh. I finish the task at hand and get more soap. I reach around you and cup both breasts. I spend five minutes washing your chest and stomach while I slide my hard dick between your ass cheeks. There is nothing "hard core" going on, just tenderness and love. You rinse your hair and turn around to face me.

"How much time do we have?" you ask.

"Not enough for what we need to do," I answer. "Maybe five minutes left in the shower."

"Good ... that's enough."

You drop to your knees and the water pounds on my face. I feel your hands on my thighs, rubbing up and down, brushing my balls as you pass by. With your right hand you grab the base of my cock and put it in your mouth. It never ceases to amaze me how good you are at this. Your right hand is now cupping my balls and your soapy left hand finds my asshole. The question as to where the soap came from crosses my mind, but it is quickly replaced by the feel of your soft smooth lips making love to my dick. Despite cumming only five hours ago, I feel the tingling begin.

"We have to stop! I want to save my orgasm for tonight!"

You remove your mouth and give my throbbing penis a final kiss.

"Ok," you laugh, as you stand up. "If that's what you want. It's your loss! I guess we should go to work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.