The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

On their anniversary Bridget made reservations for 7:00 PM at a local upscale bistro. When Bill inquired why they were going so early, Bridget explained that his anniversary gift was in three parts. She was giving him the first part before dinner, but the other parts came later, so she didn't want to be home too late. At 6:55 Bill was still waiting for Bridget to come down stairs.

"Bridge, we're going to be late. Just remember, this early dinner was your idea!"

"I'll be right down!"

Bridget stood in front of the full-length mirror for one final review. Her hair was just as she wanted it. The cut of the blouse and skirt made her waist look 20 inches. The shoes and short skirt made her look as if she was all legs. She absentmindedly smoothed down the front of her skirt and said, "Here we go!"

Bill caught his breath was he watched Bridget descend the stairs. The sandals had a four-inch heel. A white mini-skirt Bill had never seen before showed off her athletic, tanned legs. It was a good seven inches above the knee. Her blouse was lime green, sleeveless and form fitting. The top two buttons were undone and her ample cleavage was clearly visible. Her auburn was long and very wavy. It had a wild and wanton look to it. She stopped four steps from the bottom, her waist even with Bill's eyes.

"Well," he said. "What are you waiting for?" "I want to give you your first present." Bridget pulled her skirt up revealing her newly shaved pussy. "Happy Anniversary!"

Bill mouth dropped open. His fantasy had come true.

Bridget held up her skirt as Bill continued to stare. "Let's go, we're going to be late!" she teased him as she lowered her skirt and came down the rest of the stairs.


When they got to the car Bill opened her door. Bridget sat in the seat with both feet on the ground. Then she lifted her left leg giving Bill a perfect view of her pussy. Then she put her other leg in and Bill closed the door. Bridget noticed Bill's semi-erect penis as he got in the driver's side.

"Excited already?" she asked.

"Yes. And thank you very much." Bill replied. I couldn't have gotten a better present. I've wanted you to go out like this for a long time."

"Just remember, this is only part one."

As they drove to the restaurant Bridget shifted and opened her legs giving Bill more of what he wanted. She pushed his hand away when he put it on her thigh.

"No you don't," she scolded. "If I let you do that I'm going to get wet and I don't want to go into the restaurant with a stain on the back of my skirt. It's my turn to tease." Bill had a hard time glancing and driving.

They pulled into the parking lot and up to the valet parking. The attendant opened Bridget's door. Bill just watched as Bridget put one foot out the door and paused. Bill could see the look of shock on the attendant's faces as his eyes dropped from her breasts down to her exposed pussy. Coolly Bridget took the attendant's proffered hand and stepped out of the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.