The Anniversary Gift - Cover

The Anniversary Gift

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Bridget needs a gift for her husband on their fifth wedding anniversary, so she enlists the help of her best friend Jill. Their discussion reveals that husband Bill has been urging Bridget to go commando when they go out. Jill, a film maker, convinces Bridget to let her make a video of her exposing herself both inside the house and at the mall. The resulting film and anniversary present are much more than either one could have anticipated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The girls were still laughing about Bridget's damp foot when Jill spied Boutique Parisienne. "I buy a lot of my clothes here, especially underwear," Jill volunteered. "Let's see if anything's on sale. You might even find something special for your anniversary."

Bridget was immediately impressed when they went inside. The interior was upscale and warm, while the clothes were divine. "Why didn't you bring me here before?" Bridget whispered. I could buy everything!"

While Jill and Bridget were looking at skirts and blouses Bridget noticed a saleswoman approaching them with a big smile. When she reached them Jill gave her a hug and a friendly kiss.

"Ariel, how are you? I'd like you to meet my best friend, Bridget."

Bridget was taken by the beauty of the woman. She was 5'3", and looked around forty years old. She was wearing a man-tailored sky blue blouse with crème colored slacks that hugged her ass. Her skin had an early season tan over a flawless olive complexion. Her breasts were on the small side, matching perfectly with her slim hips. But her most striking feature was her piercing blue eyes. Her lustrous black hair was cut just above her shoulders and impeccably styled. She carried herself with an air of understated sensuality and grace.

Ariel reached and took one of Bridget's hands in both of hers. "I'm so happy to meet you, Bridget," she said warmly.

"I'm pleased to meet you too, Ariel," Bridget managed to get out.

"We have a lot of things on sale, especially intimate apparel. If I can be any help, just let me know." Ariel left them with a smile and a view of her tight ass.

A few minutes later Bridget looked around for Ariel and caught her eye. She needed help with sizes, as there were European labels on the clothes. Ariel explained the sizes and helped her to make some selections of teddies.

"Take these to the changing room and I'll wait outside. If they don't fit properly I'll get you a different size."

"Thank you," said Bridget. "I'm going to look around a little more. I'll let you know when I'm ready to try these on."

While Bridget was browsing at other items she noticed that Ariel kept looking at her. Whenever their eyes met Ariel gave her a seductive smile. When she crossed paths with Jill she whispered, "I think that Ariel is coming on to me." Jill glanced over and confirmed Bridget's suspicion. "This could be interesting," Jill whispered back. "Wait here while I check out the changing rooms."

"There are three rooms," Jill said when she came back. "Go into the one in the middle. I'm going back there now so wait about two minutes."

Ariel intercepted Bridget on her way to the changing area. "I'll be right outside the door if you need me."

Bridget went into the middle room and locked the door. She could hear Jill making noises in the room next to her. She took off her jacket and blouse and hung them on the back of the door. She admired her figure in the full-length mirror. It was still perfect even though she had crossed to the bad side of thirty. She picked up a sexy lace bra and tried it on. The cups fit but it was too tight to snap. She unlocked the door and leaned her head into the hall. There was Ariel giving her that smile again. "This was a size too small," she said as she handed Ariel the bra.

"No problem, I'll be right back."

Before Bridget could try on the next bra on there was a knock at the door. She turned the lock and Ariel gave a gentle push and slipped into the room. Bridget reacted by covering her breasts. Ariel smiled. "Don't be embarrassed, I help women like this all the time."

For some reason Ariel's smooth sexy voice had a calming effect on Bridget and she dropped her arms. Ariel held out the new bra so Bridget could slip her arms through the straps. Then Ariel moved behind her and hooked the clasp. As she came back around to the front she asked, "How does that feel?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.