Palace Life - Cover

Palace Life

Copyright© 2013 by Sasha Distan

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The life, loves, consorts and escapades of the demon Kiorl. Working in the high court, being of service to Sathreil, lord and king of hell himself and confidant to the prince. Kiorl's other nefarious exploits range from the sexy to downright weird, and he can always use his powers to seduce anything he wants.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Gay   Fiction   Paranormal   Furry   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Workplace  

The older of the two Asina brothers was lounging in the blue room, his marble pale scales reflecting the sheen of the sky shades silk draped that turned the rom into a tent. He flicked his forked tongue, scenting the air, and recognised the approaching demon before he heard the padding of soft feet.

"Morning Kiorl."

"Morning..."Kiorl paused. It was almost impossible to tell the snaky boy's apart, especially when they weren't together, and with the drapes of the room toning everything blue. The snake moved to face him and Kiorl recognised the slightly morose features of Tua Asina, the older of the two brothers. "Hey there Tua." Kiorl flopped down on the chaise somehow managing to look graceful as he did so, "Not in court today?"

"I thought you knew,"Tua shifted his position, tucking his smooth seamless feet underneath himself, "Nassau dismissed us all about an hour ago. He had a..." Tua paused, "He sorta snapped."

Kiorl buried his face in his palms.

"Why did no one come and find me?"Kiorl snarled, "Ye Gods this is shite. Where is everyone else?"

"Went home I think. Where were you?"

"The King was holding high council," Kiorl stated as though it was blindingly obvious, "I was needed."

"Well if you will pull double duty," Tua rolled citrine yellow eyes, "You seen Bir?"

Kiorl stood and stretched, cracking his tail like a whip.

"Didn't he recruit?"

"Yeah, some pretty little blond thing. Nassau gave him immortality but nothing else. Bir is pissed about it. Especially since Sitka's boy got everything and more."

"You have seen Jahke haven't you?" Kiorl was surprised when the snake shook his head, "He is something fucking special, even when he was human. All pale and pink lips."

"So?"

"So he and Sitka seem to have been made for each other. They are so in love it's almost sickening to watch. And they share."

"No shit?" Tua shook his head, "Well living with you lot he would have to. How are the triplets settling in?"

Kiorl sighed and they turned their conversation to other things.

It was dusk, the fires of hell were dim, blood red, the campfire stars burned hotly in the deserted night. Kiorl made his way to Nassau's room to find the door hanging off the hinges, metal twisted and snapped. Kiorl stepping gingerly across the floor which was a mess of broken glass, smashed stone and splintered wood. Everything in the room was broken, the bed was a wreck, beams hanging in weird patterns in the air, ruined furs shedding across the floor. There was a big chunk taken out of one wall and the passage around where the door frame had been looked like a giant shark had taken a bite out of it. Kiorl sighed. Nassau had obviously gone off in a big way. The big panther felt a hot stab of guilt that he hadn't been there. The Prince's presence in the room wasn't immediately obvious. The cabinet was another thing which was smashed, the doors in pieces on the floor. Kiorl was worried.

Nassau was tucked into a corner, a ball of bright gold feathers that shuddered issuing soft whimpering noises. Kiorl cleared a space in front of the mess that was his Prince and crouched down. Careful fingers parted the feathers and Kiorl peered into the darkness to a pair of red rimmed storm grey eyes.

"Hey there babe," Kiorl made his voice soft, inched closer, parting the wings that sealed his friend from him. Nassau clutched the marble bust of his lover, his knuckles white as the stone. "You wanna let go of that now?"

Nassau shook his head violently, but his grip automatically began to relax. Kiorl touched his arm and he flinched. He touched his shoulder and Nassau tossed his head, silken locks falling everywhere. By degrees Kiorl managed to coax him out from his shell of feathers, bringing the boy-Prince into his arms. Physically Nassau was small, and weighed nothing once he'd let go of the marble bust of Mattias. Kiorl scooped him up and straightened his spine. Nassau clung to him, shivering around his neck, wings hanging limp and tripping Kiorl as he exited the room.

Kiorl walked with the Prince up to his room and laid the frail boy on the bed. He was glad they hadn't met anyone, no one else in Court needed to see their Prince in this state. Nassau lay on the bed where Kiorl had put him and let out creaky shallow breaths, but he was all cried out. Kiorl stripped him silently and efficiently. The Prince was small, pale, cleverly put together and finely muscled. His skin was marked with a twisting line of fire that ran from neck to wrist, wrist to groin to ankle. Kiorl sighed, remembering how he'd gotten those marks.

Mattias had been human, and he and Nassau had been perfect together. They had come close to breaking the world, but had fixed it again. And then Nassau had brought him home and Sathriel had thrown a fit. That first time Nassau and his father had locked horns it had scared everyone so much that the centre of Hell had been nearly empty for days. Nassau had promised to make Mattias demon, and the ceremony had been packed. Nassau plucked the feather, made the wish, and then it had all gone wrong.

The wish had backfired somehow, Nassau got burned, the fire that wrecked Mattias came to live in his skin. Mattias had died and Nassau had never been the same.

Kiorl undressed slowly and took the time to hang his clothes in his vast eclectic wardrobe. He took a huge soft woven blanket and wrapped it around the Prince, leaving his huge wings free. He took another huge fur and laid down behind his friend, tucking himself into the space between the wings and draping the fur over them both. He curled around the boy and wrapped his narrow shoulders in his arms.

"You don't have to be strong now. It's just you and me Nas." Kiorl stroked the boy's cloud-soft hair, "Just you and me, sleep now."

Kiorl tucked himself tighter around the Prince, squeezing very softly until he felt the tension seep away from the boy. Only then did he allow himself to fall asleep.

He drifted in and out of dreams painted on white snow in blood. He was surprisingly warm, lying in the snow, and his crotch was wet, his fur soaked in blood, matted and dark. He awoke in a wave of lust, and his cat eyes found a point of focus on the top of Nassau's head, his own hand wound into the yard long hair.

"Ah ... dear gods..." Kiorl gasped, his voice wet, the air thick and humid. Nassau practically purred around his barbed cock, but the boy-Prince wasn't looking at him, focused on his task as his slim hand massaged the base of the panther's thick cock.

Nassau Del Rae gave the most excellent head, better even than Jahke, having had eternity to perfect his skills, and now Kiorl enjoyed those skills. He knew better than to buck his hips up, having discovered the first time this happened that regardless of sexual position Nassau had to be in charge. It turned out you could be a dominant from the bottom. When Kiorl was thrashing in the furs, his claws having shredded the blanket in his lust and haste, Nassau released his cock and blew softly on the wetness he'd left behind.

"Fucking ... dear gods Nas," Kiorl was shaking as he sat up on his elbows to watch his best friend kneel over him, "You the way to wake a body alright."

"Shush." Nassau's brows were drawn low, the little line of a frown that Kiorl wanted so badly to kiss away. He loved Nassau like a brother, a very twisted and sexually deviant brother anyway, and he hated to see his friend unhappy. Nassau grit his teeth as he lined up Kiorl's dark cock with his own smooth rosebud entrance, a place no one went. Ever. Except Kiorl. Except those times when Nassau needed to be reminded that he had been loved.

The Prince of Hell sank down onto his best friend's erection, pressing until they were tight together and Kiorl growled in the back of his throat as the furnace heat which surrounded him, the clenching tightness that threatened to cut him off from all his senses because it was so good. He knew what was expected of him and Nassau placed small strong hands on his chest, and he wrapped his long tail around his own thigh as he began to rock up into the slim body of the Prince. Nassau held his wings against his back and as he moaned and writhed, he could almost, almost, pass for human. The most beautiful boy who had ever lived.

Kiorl kept his pace, rocking to meet each thrust, the coupling of their bodies, light and dark, hard but rhythmic as they stoked the fire between their bodies. Kiorl worshipped the moment, the body of the beautiful man who he was not allowed to kiss, running his fingers up and down that perfectly formed chest, the soft brown nipples that aroused squeaks and gasps. Nassau's cock, thick and velvet soft, in his hand as he jerked the Prince towards completion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.