With Great Power... - Cover

With Great Power...

Copyright© 2013 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 1: Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Amy - A young man has superpower, but is scared that it will corrupt him. Will he give in to temptation?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   School  

My name is Stanley Winston, and I have a superpower. I want to use it for good. The betterment of the world. But I can't figure how. Maybe you can give me some ideas. I am just seventeen, so you older people may have the wisdom to tell me what to do.

So, how did I get these powers? I was born with them.

My mom says she and her friends were messing around with this old book of black magic spells. She was in the middle of a magic circle, with all her friends chanting these "magic words". She felt a presence come into her body for a few seconds then leave. Nine months later, I was born.

No one else in the room saw or felt anything, and she was having a lot of sex at the time. So this theory has some holes in it. But it is the only one I have.

I am sure you are wondering what my powers are. I hate this part, because it sounds like I'm boasting. I try to stay humble.

First of all, I am naturally charming. Everyone likes me and wants be my friend. The only people who hate me, are jealous of my popularity. People have compared me to Farris Buehler.

I've been told I'm smart. I ace all my classes without any effort. I think the classes are easy, but none of my classmates seem to think so.

Secondly, I need very little sleep. Three hours a night, and I'm fine. Other people in history, like Thomas Edison had this condition. But it is still very rare.

And third, I am exceptionally, maybe supernaturally, endowed. I have a twelve inch penis that I can get hard at will, and lasts as long as I want. I've had it since puberty. I've had girls fall on their knees and worship it, like it was some idol. Once I tested to see how long I could go without coming. I went for over an hour. The girl passed out. When she woke, she said I had spoiled her from all other men.

As you can imagine, even at my young age, I have fucked a lot of girls. So far, none of them have gotten pregnant. So I'm pretty sure I'm sterile, at the moment. But my intuition tells me that I could get a girl knocked up. I just have to want to. One day I'll have to try it.

I trust my intuition, my inner voice. It has not steered me wrong yet.


During puberty, when I was about fourteen, I had my first wet dream. My sheets were soaked with cum. But I also had an idea. It must have been part of my dream. It was late night, and I was wide awake, per usual. I walked through the house, to the living room. My mother had a package of incense cones in the coffee table drawer. She used them to cover up her pot smoke, like I didn't know. I took one out of the plastic package and took it to the workbench I had in the garage.

The next part was tricky. I had to find a girl's hair; but not just not any girl, the hair of a virgin. My best friend, Amy Templeton, lived next door. We had the same taste in music and comic books. There had never been a sexual component to our relationship. She was six months younger than me, but was mature for her age. She had already gone through puberty. I didn't know if she was a virgin, but my intuition told me she was.

I went to my bedroom, and found a strand of her blonde hair on the headphones. She was listening to some music on my I-Pod, the day before. I took the strand, and one of my black ones, and put it on top of the incense cone. Then, using a hammer, I ground them and the incense together. I scraped the resulting powder into an incense burner.

The rest of the night, I did the usual: doing homework, playing video games, until the rest of the world woke.

It was a Saturday, and I called Amy at 7am. I knew I was waking her, but I also knew she wouldn't mind. "It's me," I said. "I have something I want to try. Come over."

I met her at the front door, so she won't wake my mom, and escorted her to my room.

Once inside I lit the incense burner. She took one whiff of it and went blank. She just stood there like a statue, staring emptily into space. I called her name and waved my hands in front of her face. When I clicked my fingers, she came out of it.

Blinking her eyes, she looked at me. "Why did you snap your fingers?"

"Just part of my experiment." I placed the incense under nose, and just like a switch she was under again.

This time, I tried all the tricks I remembered seeing a hypnotist do at a comedy club. I had her cluck like a chicken, hop off her chair, like it was red hot, and have her kiss me passionately, like she was in love with me. After that, my curiosity got the best of me. "Take off your clothes," I ordered. She did so instantly.

That surprised me. I had been told a hypnotized person would not do anything that was against her morals. That meant she either did not mind stripping for me, or this wasn't normal hypnosis.

I had seen my mom naked many times, but I had never touched a naked female body before. So I took advantage of the opportunity and explored. I touched her B-cup breasts, pulled on her nipples, felt the slit between her legs. She was surprisingly hairy for one so young.

I had her lay on her back on my bed, with her knees bent and legs spread. I then undressed. My rock hard erection sprang out of my pajamas. I was surprised how big it had become. I knew it had been growing, but this morning it had grown to almost its final size.

I looked down at the defenseless girl lying in front of me, and chickened out. I didn't want to take advantage of my friend like this. So I snapped my fingers.

She sat up and looked at me. "Why are you stopping."

I was shocked. "You knew what was going on?"

"Of course, silly; if I didn't want you to take my virginity, I would have said so."

"How did you feel about me making you cluck like a chicken?"

She paused for a second. "I didn't mind it. It was kind of fun."

"And you sitting on a chair I told you was hot?"

That flustered Amy for a minute. "That was unusual," she admitted.

"Why don't you tell me what you felt?"

She shook her head. "It was like your words were in my brain, not just my ears. It was telling me what to do. I knew I could refuse you, but I didn't."

I sat down on the bed beside her. "So, how do you feel about this sex thing?"

"A little scared; you'd be my first, and I don't know if I can handle that monster you have."

"You've seen a lot of cocks before?"

She nodded. "Both my dad's and my older brother's."

"Were either of them erect?"

"No..."

"Well, trust me. Erect dicks are much bigger. Here, let me show you." I concentrated for a few seconds, and my penis deflated to its flaccid state. I didn't think this was anything special at the time. I thought all men had this kind of control. "See how much smaller it is?"

She nodded. "Still a lot bigger than the other two I've seen."

"Tell you what. If I hurt you in any way, tell me, and I'll stop. You have to understand, this is my first time, too."

"Alright," she agreed. She laid back on the bed again.

I willed my dick erect, again. "I touched your body. Do you want to touch mine?"

"Maybe later," she said in a small voice.

I knelt between her legs, and gently placed the tip of my cock against her labia. Her breath sped up, and her eyes were wide.

I pushed my hips forward and split her lips with tip of my massive tool.

She panted in rapid gasps.

"Alright, here we go." With one thrust, I forced myself into her womb. I felt her hymen tear. She cried out, from pain, surprise, or pleasure, or all three. I don't know.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "Oh yes! Please don't stop. Fill me up!"

As you would expect of a virgin, she was very tight. So I slowly pulled out, then pushed even deeper. I kept pushing until I hit bottom. I knew that I was stretching her seriously, and she should be begging me to stop. But she didn't. She kept crying out "More! More! Deeper!"

In just a few minutes, her whole body twitched, and she had a major orgasm. I followed suit, coming inside her. I lost control. Today, I would have given her several more orgasms before I'd have let go.

I pulled out, and lay down next to my new girlfriend. "How was it for you?" I asked.

Amy winced, as she propped herself up on her elbows. "It hurt. It hurt a lot. It felt like you were going to split me in half."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.