Willy Takes Charge - Cover

Willy Takes Charge

Copyright© 2013 by RonBo

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - More fun for Mommy's Boy. And a gift from his Father/Grandfather Bill.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Betty spent most of the weekend in her bedroom while her father put her through her paces. Bill was reminding his daughter what it felt like to be dominated. Now that Betty was an adult with her own mostly grown son it was even more humiliating than it had been when she was a teenager.

Sunday morning Willy made arrangements to meet Barry and Cindy at their house for some fun while their parents were out visiting relatives. On his way out the boy noticed that his mother's bedroom door was wide open. His Grandfather/Father Bill had left it open all weekend. Willy thought it may have been an open invitation for the boy to participate in the activities being performed in that bedroom but he had decided that Bill should have Betty all to himself for some quality father/daughter time before he headed back to the coast.

As he passed the open door Willy looked in and saw his mother, bare ass naked, on the bed posed on all fours while Bill fed her cunt his big cock stroke after stroke. Her eyes were staring blankly down at the mattress but Bill saw Willy walking by and gave him a lewd smile and slapped Betty hard on her right ass cheek. Slap!

Willy's cock rose quickly at the graphic sight of his mother being fucked good by her own father. He almost stopped long enough to get a quick motherly blow job on his way out but decided to save his first cum load for one of the brother and sister duos he was about to visit.

When Willy arrived at the house, brother and sister had already started. They were in Cindy's room, both of them naked, on the bed, cock to mouth and mouth to pussy enjoying a leisurely sixty nine. Both of their faces were shiny from each other's juices. Willy slowly undressed as he continued to watch the incestuous duo licking each other's private parts with fervor.

Willy's cock was hard and stretched to it's full seven and a half inch length. He pulled on his erection as he thought about what he wanted to do next, Finally he walked to the bed, startling the two young lovers as he climbed over them inserting his cock into Cindy's wet hole. Barry didn't back off at all. He continued licking, but this time it was Willy's cock getting the mouth treatment as he pushed it deeper into Cindy's cunt.

Cindy's pussy was on fire as Willy pumped his hard member into her and Barry was starting to lick her love button at the same time. She convulsed with a shuddering orgasm, knowing this was just the beginning of her pleasurable day.

Willy felt his first cum of the day approaching. He pulled his pussy juice coated prick from the warm depth of Cindy's cunt allowing it to rest on Barry's tongue. The young boy knew what Willy wanted Barry opened his mouth wide to accept Willy's dripping cock. Willy began pumping his cock again but instead of fucking Cindy's wet pussy he was stroking himself in her brother's waiting mouth.

"Here it cums Barry. Swallow it all!" Willy said loudly as he filled the boy's mouth with his copious spend. Barry swallowed it all, relishing the taste of Willy's seed. He would do anything for Willy.

Willy sat up in bed. The just satisfied Cindy said to him as she looked at her brother's cock, dripping with his pre cum. "Is it O. K. to finish off my brother?"

"Sure, he looks more than ready." When Cindy lowered her face to her brother's erect prick, slowly opening her mouth to accept his tool Willy added. "Not with your mouth Cindy. Rub him off with your tits."

Although his demand had caught her off guard. Cindy lowered herself onto her brother's firm cock tickling his aroused pecker with first one tit, then with the other, actually trying to open up his pee hole with one of her hard nipples.

It didn't take too much tit flesh rubbing on young Barry's cock before he squirted his goo all over both of his sister's breasts. "Lick it off of her tits Barry. Eat your own cum." Willy ordered.

Barry used his tongue and open mouth to clean Cindy's breasts of his spend. Barry enjoyed Willy's cock juice and now realized that he liked the taste of his own cum also. Barry was smiling up at Willy, wondering what else he had in store for him. He would do whatever Willy asked of him.

Willy pointed a finger towards Cindy, then pointed at his soft penis. She obediently rolled towards the teen boy engulfing his cock with her moist mouth. Barry just remained where he was on the bed and watched as his sister mouthed Willy's soft organ.

While Cindy attempted to wake up Willy's prick, Willy reclined on the bed his head resting on both of his hands. It wasn't the sucking that the boy was thinking about. Willy was thinking about his mother. She was home with her dad faithfully doing whatever he asked of her. Willy couldn't wait for his grandfather to leave Monday morning so he could have Betty to himself again. This time he would do as his grandfather had instructed. Betty's fine mature bottom would be at her son's mercy. Willy would spank his mother over his lap using his hand to warm up her bottom, then he would take the belt to her bottom punishing her for lying about her father spanking her. Finally he would sodomize Mommy's ass, pumping an incestuous load of hot cum deep into her bowels.

Cindy thought that it was her moist mouth that had brought Willy's cock back to attention. It didn't matter to the girl what erected Willy's thick cock. She pulled it from her mouth and climbed on top of Will, impaling her wet pussy with the massive flesh missile.

Willy lie back and let Cindy do all the work. She rose up and down on the boy's seven and a half inch erection making it shiny with her juices. She came once, twice, three times before Willy shouted that he was cumming. Spurt Spurt Spurt His cum flooded the young teenager's cunt, running back out to soak the boy's cock and balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.