The JOMB Club - Cover

The JOMB Club

Copyright© 2013 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The girls of the JOMB Club tell their story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation  

Opal:

What a day. Janie and Candace had us over – me, Pam and Robin – to tell us what they had started with their brothers. Well, with each other's brothers is more correct. They started jacking the other's brother off and now they want to add more of us girls who have brothers so there's more of us and we can experience more than one or two guys. Also, we all want to make it so the boys are getting us girls off, too. Just no brother/sister stuff between sibs.

Well, I told them I liked the idea, I really wanted to start having sex of some kind and this sounded awesome. I basically knew all these girls and their brothers and every guy was cute. I could just imagine what they would all look like together, naked. Omigod, five dicks. Yeah I'm counting my own brother's; I might not end up playing with it but I'll sure look at it and watch the others getting him off. Think of all the cum. Wow.

This whole thing was so sexy and erotic. These two girls, Candace and Janie, had started this, each doing the other's brother and now wanted to add three more of us to the fun.

The five of us talked about how we would get all this to happen and it was decided that I would invite Pam for a sleepover and she could do my brother, Brock, and Robin would get me to her house to do Todd and Pam would ask Janie to come over and get her brother, Steven, involved.

We would get all our brothers as part of this, then begin getting together as a group. But first it was to get our three brothers involved. We were all pretty girls so we didn't think there would be any problem convincing our brothers about what we wanted to do.

So, I asked Pam to come over the very next night, yes, I was eager to get things going and, in addition to getting my brother set with Pam, I was going to Robin's house on Friday to do her brother. Oh, was my pussy excited.

But first, it was my brother's turn. Brock was the youngest of all our brothers, just a year older than me at fifteen. I was pretty sure he'd never had any kind of sex, after all, he'd hardly been on any dates so far. But I had found a couple of pairs of my panties in his room and I knew it had to be some kind of kinky idea he had so I went on my computer browser and simple typed in, 'my brother keeps taking my panties.' Boy, were there lots of answers. It seemed like boys in general were addicted to smelling girl's panties, mostly their mom's or sister's. Some girls and moms said that they were sticky with the boy's cum but my brother didn't seem to do that. But I knew now that he certainly had an interest in sex, that seemed certain.

So, when Pam was over, we talked and talked about it as it got later, then she said she was going to look out in the hall and if my parent's room was dark, she'd try it. She slipped out and didn't come back.

I waited there with the lights on as I fingered myself knowing that Pam and Brock were, no doubt, having a very good time and that this coming weekend it would be my turn with Robin's brother, Todd.

Pam:

I froze stiff when I was waiting outside Brock's bedroom. The sliver of light from under the door let me know that he was still awake, all I needed now was the courage to softly knock on his door. Then, I just bit my lip and tapped on the door with my fingernail.

The door opened and there was Brock in pajama bottoms.

"Hi, Pam, is everything all right?"

"Yeah, could I come in?" and he held the door open as I went in and he shut the door behind us.

"Does Opal know you're in here?"

"Yes, but it's okay. I came down to see if you needed something."

"Sure, what?" he asked. I was pretty sure he had no clue what I was going to offer.

"Do you need a hand job?" I asked, just keeping it as simple as I could.

"Did you say ... did you mean that?"

"Yes, I'll give you a hand job if you want one."

"Is this a joke my sister put you up to?"

"Take those off and find out, Brock. I'm here to jack you off."

"And you're not kidding me. Like when I get them off then my sister comes in or something?"

"Does your door lock?" I asked and he said it did so I asked him to lock it then take his pjs off. He did and I led him to his bed and we got in and I dribbled saliva on my hand and took his dick and began masturbating him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.