Melodic Redemption
Introduction

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - A long time ago in a land far, far away, a young combat engineer lieutenant had a very bad day. Sometimes not ALL the scars are on the outside. Now he's out, gainfully employed and a friend's sideline project has him working with a university orchestra. Here's this one girl. No reason for a connection, but one happens. she finds out about him. And he finds out about himself.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Geeks  

Men are supposed to be strong. They're supposed to overcome and endure. Former Army engineer Lieutenant Randall 'Stonewall' Jackson is one of those who endured. In Iraq, a bad day got him out of the Army. Some of the scars showed on the outside. Some didn't.

Stoney has nightmares.

Stoney's out of the Army now, and working for an engineering firm in a big city. One of his buddies is parlaying industrial engineering knowledge into sound recording and they need a guinea pig. Actually, an orchestra full of guinea pigs.

While they're setting up equipment for the first full-scale orchestra recording he meets Johanna. 'Jo'. She's in the orchestra, playing her flute, totally in love with her music.

Now we have two of them.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.