Community - Cover

Community

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The ongoing adventures of Cindy, Tina, Nikki and Susan as the odd group of intelligent young ladies tackle college, family, friends and life with love and good humor. If you haven't read "Cindy", "Christina" and "Nikki", you're going to be lost on a lot of what's happening here. Do yourself a favor and back up and read those stories first.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Geeks  

"Cindy, baby," My Dan said, "you know how you were jealous of Susan going on a job with Jason?"

"Just a little bit. Why?" I asked.

"I got a strange one coming up. I think I might be able to get you access. At least you can be there with me."

"That specialty plastics thing you've been talking about?"

"Yeah," he said. "They're ordering an injection molding line and packaging equipment and it's coming from Europe. They want me to do the engineering interface between their factory people and the engineers from Europe."

"Oh, yeah," I said. "Tina told me about her and Alan and the Italians and the Germans. Do you speak..."

"A little German," he said. "I know a lot of the technical terms. And they'll send English-speakers here. Knowing a little of a foreign language, coupled with a good attitude, goes a long way in this stuff," he said.

"When's this?"

"In a month or so."

"I'll be eyeball deep in Auburn engineering, baby," I said. "Department head said he's going to get me and Nikki together with some instructors and see if we can't get through some early engineering courses. That's that reading list I got."

"Yeah, Dan told me she showed it to him and he had flashbacks."

"Oh, go on," I giggled. "Y'all are GOOD engineers."

"Baby," he said, as he sat down, holding his arms out for me to sit in his lap, "being a good engineer hasn't got that much to do with some of those courses. Those are hoops you need to jump through."

"I know, baby. And I'll jump though 'em. So I can be with you."

He laughed. We'd had this conversation so many times. "If it took you the whole four years, you'd still graduate at eighteen. I was twenty-two."

I always giggle. "Your fault for marryin' a freak," I said.

"Only the very best sort of freak," he laughed, burying his nose in the hair right behind my ear. "A magical engineer apprentice pixie. Who is the most incredible best friend and more than enough beauty for a galaxy full of fantasies."

I knew where that 'fantasy' comment was going. I could feel myself tingling the moment he pushed his face into my hair. Now, I could feel him hardening underneath me and I knew what I craved. I told him so.

"You think we're safe?"

"From what?"

"Your retinue."

"Silly! They know better. We all sort of know ... The way you know that Alan and Tina are having a bit of time to themselves is that Terri will be here or Susan's or Nikki's."

"They only do it when Terri's not there?"

"Of course not," I said, kissing him. "But they can be less restrained when Terri's not there. Terri has an idea about such things. Says her dad and her Tina need a little time to themselves every now and then and having us around gives her a place to go. D'you know that she's even spent the night at Nikki's?"

"No, I didn't."

"Well, she asked Nikki and Dan so sweet, Nikki said. Dan was working on some project stuff for that electric company, and Nikki and Terri stayed up really late going back and forth about writing and math..."

"Nikki is working with Terri on math?"

"Yeah, baby." I kissed him. I love kissing Dan. I remember the first time, when we weren't, well HE wasn't aware that there were feelings other than friendship between a mature man and a thirteen year old girl. I just kissed him on the lips, just barely long enough to make it more than a friendly kiss to me, but not so long that he would really think it was more than that. That was the first night that I had pictures of Dan in my head when I played with myself.

But Terri and Nikki and math. "Terri understands a lot of things, baby. She might be seven, but she's ... You know the stuff I showed you last fall when school started?"

"Yeah," he said. He thought for a second. "Noooo."

I nodded. "She'd probably make a 'C' on the first test I took. But it won't take long. What is it you call me? Precocious?"

He nodded, inhaling the hair under the curve of my jaw. I shuddered. "Well, she's precocious. In a big way." I wiggled against Dan's erection. "I have an idea," I said. "It involves getting some clothes out of the way."

He didn't answer. He kissed me. Let his hands trace around my body, knowing exactly the spots that make me quiver. I slid off his lap, tugging his hand.

Magical? What Dan does with me, that's magical. When it was over, we lay for a while in each other's arms. I had the taste of the results of our mating in my mouth. So did Dan. I was just sort of idly playing with his dick. It was semi-hard, making it almost full length, and I like it at that state. Oh, I like I any way I get it, but when it's like this, I know that I've just gotten the best of it and if I wanted to, I could get it again. And it's cute. I love it. My Dan's dick. Just thinking about it again, I slid down.

"What are you doing, little one," he asked.

"I just got an urge," I said. I observed the purple plum of a head in front of me. Licked my lips to wet them, then licked that plum, sucking it into my mouth. I let him go. "Just give me a little taste of your juice, baby," I said. "And then we can quit."

"Suppose I don't want to quit?' Dan said, petting my head. I turned a little bit so he could reach my pussy without uncomfortable stretching.

"Then don't quit," I said. "I could use one or two more." Two orgasms. On top of the two I already had earlier. It kept me free of mood swings. His hands guided me atop him in a wonderful sixty-nine. I'm still short, so he has to curl just a little bit if I'm gonna really suck him good while he eats me. A pillow keeps him from having to strain. I'm sliding this hot thing in and out of my mouth. Every now and again, I lightly bite down on it and pull the skin, and my tongue just cups around the head and I get these delicious little releases of creamy, salty goodness.

Dan's tongue is inside me. I like that, because when he does that, he covers my pussy with his mouth and sort of sucks all of me, then his tongue comes out from inside me and he lightly flicks my button. I'm only good for a couple of minutes of those cycles and I have to pull that delicious dick out of my mouth because I'm afraid I'll bite him. Again. Happened once, early on, when I was still learning about him and me and the effect we have on each other.

Two. Had two. Lost consciousness. Woke up to Dan lovingly kissing my face. "One for each freckle in that delightful constellation," he says. When I wake up, I kiss him. Long. Like I'm drinking, trying to quench an unquenchable thirst. Finally I looked at those blue eyes that I always seem to get lost in, and said, "My turn. I'm hungry for this." I gently stroked his dick. I know he's primed after all that sixty-nine. I push him on his back, let him position pillows so he's half sitting. My Dan likes watching me.

No words. Just good, wonderful sucking. Other people call it a blow job. Maybe it is, if the guy you're doing isn't the center of your universe. I love it. So does Dan. One of my hands is cupping his balls and the other is grasping his dick because that's another thing I learned. When he starts coming, his hips are moving uncontrollably and I can get enough in my mouth to gag. I don't want to gag. I want to enjoy. Savor. Relish. That handful of balls is my barometer. I feel his sack tightening up and I know he's close because of that and because I'm getting an almost steady flow of salty, tasty juice and then I feel the first pulse then the splash of semen in my mouth.

I let a little giggle out because I'm happy. I've just given my man a great physical pleasure. My side of the deal is good too. Kind of slippery and slimy and salty and there's a tang to it. Keep sucking. Not so hard, though. Just gentle sucking, tongue gently pushing that flesh around in my mouth as he's coming down. He's soft now, and I give him one good, vigorous suck, causing him to shudder, and then I scoot up beside him.

"That was good," I said. "Mine and yours."

Dan just smiled.

"You're still happy with me, aren't you?" I asked.

He squeezed me against him. "Do you even need to ask?" Little kisses that spell pure love and adoration rained on my face.

"In every way imaginable. I cannot imagine life without such bright, delightful..." he caught a deep breath, "and sexy partner as you. There's nothing I ever imagined in a mate that you don't exceed in spectacular ways."

"I'm just me," I said. "Nobody even gave me a second look until you came along. Now we're here with my sisters and they're all cute and smart. And I..."

"Baby," he said, "don't even imagine. Why would I even consider. Yes, you have a bunch of cuties, but each of them is a friend and the mate of a friend, and you're my everything. If I lost you, I'd give up and die."

"Don't die. I need you for the rest of my life," I said. I stood up beside the bed, stretched, ran my hands down my sides, then up from my belly to my titties. They're still small. I might as well give up. Mom had small ones, too, although she used push-up bras and stuff to make 'em look bigger. I just accepted them and knew that I could get by with a sports bra or no bra at all. Sag? Nothing there to sag. I thought I was lacking. Insufficient. Until Dan worshipped 'em.

I told him one day that I wished my genes had provided more titties and fewer freckles and he told me that he was so glad it was the way it was. Kissing me the whole time, he was.

"And that smile. No genes in the world can account for that smile. That has to be planetary convergence." No wonder I melt when I daydream about us.

Dinner tonight was at Alan and Tina's. We showed up, knocked on the door. Terri answered it. Hugged me, then Dan.

Everybody's house had dining room table that wasn't too far from the breakfast nook and seating at one table of the other was not a fixed thing. This time the five girls were at the dining room table, the guys at the breakfast table, eyeball deep in work stuff.

I had to share the prospect of going on a job with Dan. "Even though I'm just an observer," I said.

"It was fun working with Jason," Susan said. Yeah, we all knew exactly how much fun. One of those 'girl' talks when Terri was elsewhere. "I learned a lot about some of the equipment he works with."

Nikki was trying hard not to giggle inappropriately. I am not sure if Susan really understood the double entendres. No, scratch that. She knows. She's just using plausible deniability. Old habit. It works well for people who don't know her and don't realize that she has such a command of language. We know her.

"Jason, they're making funny faces at me again!"

Terri got a quizzical expression. "Why are y'all making funny faces at Aunt Susan?"

"Because we're jealous," Nikki said. "Susan got to go on a real job and work with her husband."

"Oh," Terri said. "Don't be mean to her just because something good happened to her." She was so precious, all serious-looking.

"We know," I said. "But sometimes we like to pick at Susan. She's our friend. We're laughing together."

"Okay," Terri said. "Susan looked so hurt."

"Susan's a good actress," Tina said.

"Talented," I said.

We finished dinner. Terri bounced up to Tina as we were cleaning up. "I'm going to Rachel's."

"Okay," Tina said. "Don't be a pest."

"I'm not a pest. She's an only child too. We hang out together." Rachel's mom and dad were renting the fifth of the six apartments in our building. Both of them were connected with the college. Both worked, and we were happy to have them. Simon Weismann was an adjunct instructor in sociology and Rebekah was an administrator. We'd met socially, of course. They had to see what manner of household contained the friend of Rachel when said friend revealed a seventeen year old step-mom. Now they knew. Rachel was subject to be over at Tina's as often as Terri was at their house, and the two of them were quite often together as they made the rounds of everybody else's.

Susan, I am told by the smiling pair, is usually good for ice cream and Jason has the best game system. And, as Beck - Rebekah- had said, "They look the most normal of anybody." Susan liked that comment.

The husband went by Sim, like in 'Sim City'. Sociology. Amused and confused by the older-younger cluster of marriages. "You people would've made a heck of a study," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.