Community
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The ongoing adventures of Cindy, Tina, Nikki and Susan as the odd group of intelligent young ladies tackle college, family, friends and life with love and good humor. If you haven't read "Cindy", "Christina" and "Nikki", you're going to be lost on a lot of what's happening here. Do yourself a favor and back up and read those stories first.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Geeks  

From the wilds of Tennessee. Tina's Story

I'm just a bit jealous of Nikki and Cindy being together down there. I just wanna squeeze both of 'em. Shouldn't be jealous, though. I have my own husband and my own daughter and my own best friend, although since Susan is back from her honeymoon, all married and really into whatever sort of activities she and Jason can invent, I don't see her as often.

I do see Terri and Alan. What a fun family unit we are. In Alan's arms I can relax and unwind. In Terri's presence, though, I want to keep my hard drive spinning. I never know when she's going to shift from 'seven-year-old girl' mode into some entirely different sort of 'curiosity on legs'.

That's fine with me, but if my original plan was to kick back with some good music on the player and let my mind just ride along, Terri popping up with some random line of enquiry usually has us starting out with a discussion, then ends up on the Internet or on the phone with one or more of my sisters.

I've learned to push Terri's writing and language skills off on Cindy, learning a bunch in the effort, and computer questions go to Nikki. Susan and I can handle Terri so far in math and science, but keeping Terri going is keeping Susan and me going as well. One thing I've learned since acquiring Terri is that she's not settling for me as a "June Cleaver" mom.

We both look over Alan's shoulder sometime when he's working.

"Whatcha doin', Daddy?" Terri says.

Alan tells me that when she changes from 'Dad' to 'Daddy' he's expecting some amount of manipulation. When he's working, being 'Daddy' means that Terri knows she's interrupting and is smoothing the path for interrupting her dad's work.

"I'm working on a weak infeed problem for a transmission line in central Georgia," he says.

He doesn't soft-pedal things, not for Terri nor for me. He learned that I will keep asking. I want to know specific tasks, if not how to do them, then at least what general things are going on, and when it comes to Terri, he doesn't treat her like a silly seven year old who's all concerned about pink ponies with flowing Technicolor manes or little dolls dressed in the latest slut-puppy fashions.

Terri knows what a transmission line is. So do I. Alan knows too, in intimate detail, and he says that Cindy's Dan is the real guru, but the two of them have a contract with a power company to clean up some power flow and protection issues. Most of civilization doesn't think about things like this. My husband makes them work right. Interesting. He discusses what he's doing in simple terms.

"It's not a problem with hardware," he says. "It's a problem with what happens when the hardware occasionally fails and we want to understand how it's going to look to the equipment that monitors and protects the system. That's all math."

Terri's head bounces. "More than 'If I have five apples and Jose has six apples', I bet."

"Only slightly," he said. "There are formulas that apply. We have to figure out which ones, and what numbers to plug in."

I'm seventeen and I know more about the term 'national power grid' than 99.9% of the population. Hah! So Terri and I leave Alan alone with his workstation and go back to the kitchen. She helps me build dinner and then says "Tina, I'm gonna see what Shara is doing."

I looked at her. "Call. But don't be a pest, okay?"

She looked at me. "I won't. You know she's over here a lot too."

"I know." Shara was neat to have around. Her single mom used us to free herself up for the occasional date. Of course, Shara spending the night meant that more than once I or Alan had to attempt to stifle the giggles of two seven year olds past their bedtime. "Uh, tell her mom that if she's not going out tonight, she's welcome to eat dinner with us."

"I can do that," Terri said. She pulled an iPhone out of her pocket and called Shara's house. "Hi, Mizz Worsham. Is Shara there?" Pause. "Hi, Shara, whatcha doing?" Pause. "Yeah! I'll be over. Just a second. Tina wants to talk with your mom." She handed her phone to me.

"Hi, Mizz Worsham," I said. "It appears that Terri is heading your way. I got dinner on. You and Shara are welcome to eat with us around five if you want."

"Oh, that's wonderful," she said. "Saves me from cooking. It's been a bad week, and we had cereal for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch and I feel bad if Shara doesn't get a hot meal."

"Oh, I understand. We're glad to have you over. Five?"

"It's a deal," she said. I hung up and handed the phone to Terri. "Okay, kiddo. Go on. And don't be a pest or a smart-aleck."

"I won't." She looked at the clock. "Couple hours, then." Smile. "Or I'll call before I come home." And as knowing a look as can be generated in a seven year old mind. When the front door closed behind her, I walked over to Alan.

"Did I just hear our daughter taking off for a couple of hours?"

"Yes," I said with a little giggle.

"And she made a point of telling you it was a couple of hours?"

"Right again."

He stood and turned around, scooping me off the floor into his arms. I squealed. "Alan!"

"Tina!" he squealed back. And he walked into the bedroom and deposited me in the middle of our bed.

I spread my legs to get him between them, feeling his hardness through our clothing. I knew that I had only a short time before I'd be soaking through. I spent some of that time with my lips welded to his, then we parted and undressed.

That makes a playground for each of us. I felt his hands and mouth exploring me like he was starving and looking for the source of nourishment. I happily let him experiment with my body and after a few wildly wonderful experiments on my mouth and my neck and my nipples and breasts, he found his way to my pussy. By this time I was sure I was on the verge of creating a puddle. His "Mmmmmmm" between laps of his tongue told me that he found what he was looking for.

That is it might have told me that, if I was still in this universe. I love Alan. I love his mouth on my body, but especially there where he was teasing my button between the tip of his tongue and his teeth. First orgasm. I tried being quiet. Almost succeeded. Second one, though, I couldn't. I squealed. Moaned. Thrashed under his tongue.

When I came down, my hands scrabbled at the sides of his head, urging him upward to me. When his lips met mine, his hard prong parted that other set of lips and he went into me where I was waiting, wanting.

We were both primed for this one. My third one, he knew, was only a few thrusts away, coinciding with any amount of time he wanted. I pushed my hands against his chest, a sign he correctly reads as 'Tina wants to be on top.' Wrapping my legs around him to keep him inside me, we roll over and I rise up astraddle him. I can lean back and know, now, I can feel him deep inside me, and I know that a few little wiggles and thrusts and if I want, I can have him jetting fire inside me, feeling him pulse.

I look at this man that I have under my power at this moment. Yes, he's more than adequately handsome, and he's a good provider for me, and all those things. And I love him. Absolutely love him. And so I wiggle. If I tilt my pelvis forward just a little, my button's rubbing the base of his dick on each stroke and that means another one for me. I can just barely remain conscious enough to read myself and him and when I feel his thrusts upward take a sharp note, it's time. A few moves at just the right speed and I'm coming and when I do that, I drag against him and 'BANG!' I feel the first jet deep inside me. I can time my surges with his and after the first three squirts, he's up for some slow strokes that seem to prolong ecstasy for both of us.

I lower myself onto his chest and we kiss in a cloud of bliss.

"I love you, Tina Addison," he says. As if I didn't know.

"I love you, too, Alan Addison." I know that if I go down on him right now, he's soaking with the juices from our coupling, and almost from the first time we made love, so many months ago, I have enjoyed that taste. I've heard that some women object to that, but I'm not one of them.

Now, I'd be perfectly satisfied to just slide down there and catch his softening dick in my mouth and suck him dry and then slurp up everything else, but I never get to do that. When I start to move, he says, "I get some, too." So I spin around and he starts licking me while I do him. That creates one little issue: his tongue and my button. I just barely make it to the end of my task before he has me coming again.

This time, though, I just turn around and nestle into his side, his arm around me. We give each other a somewhat sticky kiss.

"You're not tired of me yet?" he asks.

"I'll never be tired of you, guy," I tell him. "But a little nap right now, that's a different story."

He kissed me, we configured ourselves, dragged the bedsheet over us, and napped. Alan woke up first, kissed me awake, which is a truly wonderful thing, and we did a quick shower to get the smell of unrestrained sex off us.

Alan went back to his project and I went back to the kitchen, taking care of preparation for dinner.

Next thing I knew was a pair of hands tickling the sides of my neck, followed by kisses. "I didn't marry you to keep you in the kitchen, you know."

I laughed. "I know. Only a short while ago, I was in the bedroom, you know..."

He turned me around for a GOOD kiss. "You know what I mean."

"And you know that despite the extraordinary path before us today, when I signed on with this little outfit I was going to be perfectly happy being a housewife to you. So I get to do this and all those other things."

"You're so darned perfect that it hurts, little one," he said.

I was thinking 'kiss me and say that again' when the phone rang. Susan's ring.

"Hi, Susan," I said.

"Hi. Did I catch you at a bad time?" her giggle was just a little lascivious.

"Uh, no! We have a daughter. It's not like we can run around nekkid all day."

Giggle. "No matter how much fun that is," she said. "Besides, your daughter is at Shara's house."

"And you know this because..."

"Because Jason wanted me to see if we could borrow her for a movie. There's a new animated feature out."

"And she told you..."

"To come over for dinner with you and Alan and Shara and Shara's mom and we'd go to the movies afterward if Shara could go with us."

"My daughter is a couple of short steps from world domination," I said. I looked at Alan. He was smiling.

"Well, come on, then. I have plenty enough for dinner. Just won't have leftovers to save this time," I said. That was Grandma's teachings: Make a big pot in case company drops in, and if they don't, save it and have leftovers the next day. I was happy with that, and so was Alan.

"We'll be there. Jason likes your cooking. I like your cooking, and I'm a little jealous that I can't cook like you do. Gotta satisfy my man."

I giggled. "I'm thinking that three weeks into marriage he could care less if you gave 'im peanut butter sandwiches..."

Susan laughed. "Gotta keep 'is strength up, you know..."

"Still having fun..."

"Ogoshyes!" Susan said in her typical rush. "If I'd've known it was this good, I think I'd've raped him the first time I got him alone." She paused. "Not really. But gosh, it's soooo good. We'll see you at what? Five?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.