Twist of Fate - Cover

Twist of Fate

Copyright© 2012 by Shabby Blue

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An alternate universe erotic Star Wars story which proposes what might have happened if Luke's rescue mission at Jabba's Palace had failed and Princess Leia remained Jabba's slave for much longer. And that's just the beginning of this epic multi-chaptered story. Chapters 1-4 were written soley by Shabby Blue. Chapters 5-7 were co-written by Shabby Blue and Das Flute.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Harem  

Following her first encounter with the spirit of Luke Skywalker, Leia returned to Xizor's mansion, exhilarated by the prospects that awaited her. After her initial discussion with the ghostly Jedi about the nature of the Force, Leia found it difficult to sleep that night, restlessly lying in bed with so many new thoughts and questions on her mind.

When Xizor awoke and placed his hand on her bare leg, Leia realized she would have to continue playing the role of a dutiful lover for the prince so that she could keep taking advantage of the freedom to train outdoors away from the estate. Now more than ever, she couldn't afford to upset him again and lose those privileges.

Turning over to face him, Leia crawled on top of Xizor and smiled lustfully as she gazed down at the pink-hued falleen, allowing his hot, rigid penis to slide up into her moistening sex. She sighed blissfully as his potent pheromones took effect, gradually transforming her into his willing slut.

The two lovers fucked enthusiastically, as they had many nights before, until they both drifted back to sleep in exhaustion.


Breaking orbit with a thunderous blast of its powerful engines, a modified Tartan-class patrol cruiser soared across the magenta sky of Prince Xizor's tropical sanctuary and approached the landing platform adjacent to the starship hangar at the west end of the estate.

Leia stepped out onto the balcony of their bedroom suite to watch the arrival of Xizor's new visitor as she continued to dress. A servant droid assisted in zipping up the back of her bright red evening gown made from a semi-transparent silk and accentuated with gold trim along the collar and sleeves. Xizor had requested she wear it for dinner since it was one of his favorites and would show off her sexy figure beneath the luxurious garb.

As the droid styled Leia's hair into a simple braided bun on the back of her head, the princess finished applying some glossy red lipstick to match her dress and adorned herself with gorgeous gold earrings. She then left the room to join her suitor and his guest.

Downstairs, Leia crossed the mansion's main promenade and met up with Xizor as he escorted the newcomer from the landing platform. She apologized for being late and politely smiled at the other woman, whose identity Xizor had revealed to Leia that morning in bed.

"You look stunning," Prince Xizor addressed Leia. "Allow me to introduce my lovely niece, Savan." Xizor paused and then graciously continued, "Savan, this is Leia Organa, Princess of Alderaan."

Though much older than Leia, Savan appeared no greater than twenty-five standard years of age. She stood roughly the same height as the princess and returned Leia's smile, impressing her with the falleen's natural good looks. Her bald green head was topped with a lengthy cluster of shimmering black hair that ran down past her shoulders. Sparkling blue eye shadow and lipstick highlighted her exotic facial features. Savan was dressed in a simple maroon sleeveless bodysuit and padded gold vest, not nearly as revealing as Leia's own attire. This made the princess feel inappropriately dressed for the occasion, wishing she had worn underwear beneath her diaphanous gown despite Xizor's request to the contrary.

"It is an honor to meet you, Your Highness," the falleen female responded in a strong captivating voice as her dark purple eyes gazed upon the beautiful young humanoid. "My uncle has told me much about you these past few months."

"Has he?" Leia replied. "Strange that he hadn't mentioned you until today."

"Savan has been on a secret assignment for me this past year," Xizor explained. "She is a busy woman, serving as one of my vigos in the Black Sun. She helps keep the organization's business interests under control while Ursil Toomar coordinates with the alliance of underworld syndicates."

Leia noted Savan's brief change of expression at the mention of her special assignment, exhibiting uncomfortable disappointment on her face before her friendly smile returned.

"I look forward to attending your wedding next season," Savan continued, quickly changing the subject. "It should be a beautiful ceremony."

Leia paused, an uneasy sense of trepidation washing over her from the reminder of her pending union with the prince. "Yes ... I'm sure it will."

Xizor had postponed their marriage until the Booj'arka season in the Falleen calendar which had traditionally always served as the most prosperous time for two lovers to join. Fortunately for Leia, this season would not come for another four and a half months.

As the three of them continued towards the dining room, Leia made a conscious effort to keep a few feet distance from Xizor, for his pheromones had already begun making her body blush with slight arousal. It would only serve as a distraction during dinner.

Curiously she discovered that, despite Savan's extraordinary beauty, the falleen female didn't possess the same naturally seductive allure as Xizor. This confirmed Leia's theory that the falleen species could only attract the opposite sex with their entrancing pheromones.

Once dinner commenced, Xizor surprised Savan by openly discussing business with her, giving the impression that he kept nothing from his soon-to-be bride. Leia listened with genuine interest as she learned a bit about Savan's recent assignment.

"So ... after all those months of hard work and expense, you still failed to capture her," Xizor spoke in a scolding manner.

"I am truly sorry," Savan replied, her voice constant and unwavering as she tried to remain strong before her uncle. "I know how important she was to you."

"The information was important, Savan," Xizor corrected. "Vital data about myself and the Black Sun and all of our powerful resources. Do you realize what someone could do with that if they managed to acquire Guri for themselves and access her memory banks?"

"None of that matters now," Savan said defensively. "Her memory has been erased, her programming rewritten. Wherever she is now, she's no longer a threat to the security of the Black Sun."

"We shall see," Xizor retorted, taking another bite of his meal.

"Guri was your HRD," Leia remembered. "That blonde-haired human replica droid that originally brought me to Coruscant to meet you."

"Correct. She disappeared after the attack on the skyhook. Another price I've paid for Vader's vengeance, it would seem," Xizor replied, pausing after a sip from his wine glass to stare at the artificial hand that held it.

"For your sake and mine, Savan, let's hope the Empire never finds Guri and discovers her value."

"They won't," Savan assured her uncle, breathing a sigh of relief. She had nervously anticipated a harsher reaction from her uncle when she arrived, but it seemed his temper had softened during his isolation with Princess Leia. Relaxing a bit, she could now enjoy her dinner and more confidently speak her mind.

"She's just another droid now, no value to anyone of great importance. Unlike ... Ursil."

Xizor glared at Savan with a look of annoyance. "Someone had to replace Guri," he reminded her. "Ursil serves a greater purpose as my corporate intermediary than as your personal pleasure droid. He's the only one I trust in that position."

Leia's eyes widened at the revelation that Ursil Toomar was in fact a replicoid like Guri, but Xizor moved on to another subject before she could expand on this.

"What about Talon Karrde and his band of smugglers? Was your meeting with him successful?"

"He is reluctant to join your alliance, fearing any backlash from the Empire after what happened to Sullust," Savan replied. "He seems very protective of Myrkr for some reason, though I saw no value in that largely unpopulated planet. He wants to remain neutral for now and keep a low profile among the fringe."

"A pity," Xizor contemplated. "His connections in the smuggling trade would have been useful to us."

"There's also reports that he's been shipping supplies to your former vigo, Durga the Hutt. I've heard rumors about some kind of superweapon Durga wants to construct to defend Nal Hutta against the Death Star. He's calling his idea a... 'sibogethan'."

"Darksaber," Leia interrupted, perking up with mild curiosity. "That's the hutt word for a dark saber."

"Oh, you speak Huttese?" Savan replied with a smirk, glancing across the table at the princess. Leia nodded, feeling a little embarrassed by the implication in Savan's voice.

"Ji rika di ta nich jor Jabba du Hutt," Savan continued with a sly grin, revealing her own fluency.

"Met akia to kunga song," Leia responded abruptly, not wanting to discuss her time spent as Jabba's slave.

"Behave yourself," Xizor admonished his niece.

"What would this weapon of theirs do?" Leia asked in a softer tone, interested in anything that could potentially stand up against the Empire's great battle station.

"It's supposed to be a superlaser similar to the one on the Death Star," Savan explained. "Durga managed to acquire a copy of the Death Star's blueprints to use as the basis for his proposed weapon. Apparently some of the surviving rebels gave him the data a few months ago in exchange for more weapons and supplies."

Leia briefly stared down at the dinner table, her mind wandering after Savan's mention of the Rebellion. It was just another painful reminder of all those in the Rebel Alliance who had died at the hands of the Empire while she helplessly served as Jabba's whore.

"Durga is too ambitious for his own good," noted Xizor. "We'll have to deal with him soon before this foolish plan of his ends up endangering Nal Hutta and the rest of the underworld alliance. Once the Empire learns of it, they'll retaliate with all their power."

"Tell me, Leia," Savan continued, still focused on Xizor's new mistress. "Do you ever share any of your experience as a senator or rebel leader with my uncle? You would be a wonderful advisor for the Black Sun."

"I have, from time to time ... when he's asked me," Leia admitted.

Xizor added, "I've occasionally consulted her on strategic matters related to the Black Sun and the underworld alliance. With her experience, she has proven to be a great asset for the Black Sun ever since I acquired her on Nal Hutta."

Leia resented his objectification of her, once again feeling more like Xizor's property than a respected companion. Savan picked up on this and teasingly added, "I'm sure you've enjoyed her other assets as well."

Prince Xizor smugly smiled after drinking more of his berrywine and gazed over at Leia's stern but beautiful face. "Indeed I have."

"You know, I've suddenly lost my appetite," the princess blurted, feeling uncomfortably out of place at the dinner table. "I'm going upstairs to relax for awhile."

"As you wish," Xizor replied, casually watching Leia stand from the dinner table and leave the room while he continued eating, unfazed by her upset reaction.

After a short period of silence, Savan commented, "She's an interesting woman. A bit reserved and not nearly as outspoken as I expected from a former member of the Imperial Senate. That must be your influence on her."

"I think we were just boring her with our discussions," Xizor responded with a mild chuckle.

"Do you trust her?" Savan asked, skeptical of Xizor's true feelings for Leia.

Xizor finished chewing his food and replied, "As much as I trust you."

Savan paused, considering his cryptic insinuation. "She doesn't belong here with you, Uncle. If knowledge of her existence ever got out, it may attract her rebel allies ... or even worse, the Empire. Do you really want Darth Vader finding you here?"

"As the only living vigo who knows of my survival and Ursil's role as a puppet leader, that would conveniently present you the opportunity to take over the Black Sun, wouldn't it?" Xizor slyly observed. "I'm not so sure your concern for my welfare is sincere, Savan. Your growing hunger for power has made your loyalty questionable in recent months and blinded your judgment."

"And your desire for that woman blinds yours," she angrily shot back.

"Remember your place, my dear," Xizor's gravelly voice threatened in a deep tone. "I am still the leader of this organization. Don't ever question my decisions."

Savan remained silent, stroking the curve of her wine glass, unable to come up with another retort.

"I have already considered every possibility and taken the necessary precautions. You needn't worry about Princess Leia's presence here," Xizor finished in a softer tone. "She's harmless."


Away from her dinner companions, Leia found solitude upstairs in the library den that overlooked the estate's outdoor pool. This was where she occasionally came to access the holonet or indulge in peaceful contemplation. Quietly she stared at the star-filled sky through the large windows that formed a half-circle along the wall, still pondering Luke's recent revelations about her heritage and the potential to become a Jedi.

Leia wished he were here right now. She had so much to ask him, but she knew they would have to wait for a more appropriate time when she could avoid Xizor's watchful eyes. Tomorrow she would slip away from the mansion and begin her training.

"My uncle has had many mistresses," Savan spoke bluntly, suddenly entering the room with her glass of berrywine in hand. As she approached, the nimble fingers of her other hand traced the carved contours of an expensively crafted desk made from the wood of the legendary Great Tree on Kashyyyk.

Leia turned from the windows to face the falleen, finding her statement an unusual greeting. "I know," she simply responded, watching the exotic female come closer.

"He's had many beautiful women, spanning several decades ... even before you were born," Savan continued, a sneaky smile forming as she studied Leia's emotionless visage, searching for any kind of reaction. "You must be very special for Xizor to choose as his bride."

"So he's told me," Leia answered, leaning against the windowsill, her eyes briefly glancing down at the plush turquoise carpet. She felt uneasy, as if she was being judged by Savan, compared to all of Xizor's other lovers that came before her.

Savan sipped some more of her wine as she curiously focused on the princess' attractive figure beneath the semi-transparent layer of Leia's silk evening gown. The Alderaani woman was beautiful without a doubt, but no more unique than any other humanoid female in Savan's eyes.

"Do you love him?"

Leia looked up at her again, surprised by the unexpectedly direct question. She already knew the answer, though she hesitated to reveal it to Xizor's niece.

"He loves you," Savan added, sensing Leia's reluctance to respond. "He seems to adore you ... even though you can't give him a child."

Finally the falleen recognized a sign of emotion in Leia's eyes, watching her face become slightly distressed from the painful reminder. It appeared the insensitive remark had dug deep enough to hurt the princess.

"He told you?" Leia sharply asked, resenting Xizor again for sharing such private information with someone else.

"He shares everything with me," replied Savan, her blue lips pursed into another wicked smile as she moved closer to Leia, leaving only a few inches between them.

Despite her dislike for this woman, Leia found the smell of Savan's perfume pleasing and her exotic features alluring. Obviously it didn't have the same effect on her as Xizor's potent pheromones, but combined with the close proximity of the falleen female, she began to feel aroused nonetheless.

"I wonder what makes you so special," Savan pondered playfully, setting her glass down on the windowsill beside Leia. "Why does my uncle desire you so?"

Leia's legs began to quiver as moistness developed between them. Some residual after-effect of her recent contact with Xizor at dinner must be causing this, the princess concluded. "Why don't you go ask him?" she whispered breathlessly.

"I'd rather discover the answer for myself," Savan responded, pressing her lips to Leia's in a tender kiss. Her hands soon followed, gliding along each side of Leia's waist as the two of them intimately embraced.

With her own desire enslaving her to the inevitable, Leia gave no resistance, eager for the touch her body so desperately craved thanks to Xizor's influence. As their lips parted, the tongues of the two women intermingled, sharing the deliciously sweet taste of berrywine.

Moving her hands along Savan's flat stomach, Leia pulled apart the falleen's padded gold vest and inched her fingers along the thin fabric of Savan's bodysuit, cupping her soft warm breasts in each hand. Equally, Savan managed to unzip the back of Leia's evening dress, allowing the silky red material to slip off her shoulders, exposing the princess' luscious tits. While continuing to exchange kisses, the two of them kneaded and fondled each other's breasts generously, causing their nipples to grow hard with arousal.

Leaning back against the windowsill, Leia separated from Savan for a moment, gazing lustfully at Xizor's niece. Uncrossing her arms, she allowed the rest of her dress to fall to the carpet, revealing her full nude form. Savan appreciatively looked up and down, admiring Leia's naked splendor as she took off her vest and quickly slipped out of her bodysuit.

Leia licked her wet red lips as she studied the falleen's amazing body with equal admiration. Like the princess, Savan maintained a finely toned physique with firm muscular legs and abs. She would do well as a dancer, Leia mused with a knowing smile. Her breasts were fuller than Leia's, their engorged dark green nipples just begging to be sucked on. The smooth hairless pussy between Savan's legs instantly made Leia's mouth water in anticipation.

The two naked women moved from the window to a long couch in the middle of the den where they sat together and resumed their intimate coupling. Leia curiously noted how, like Xizor turning pink when greatly aroused, Savan's skin began to change from its bright green hue to a deep shade of blue that almost matched the color of the room's carpet.

"As I said before," Savan whispered seductively, "My uncle shares everything with me."

Their hands were all over each other as they kissed, sensually exploring their upper bodies with delicate fingers. Slowly Savan's right hand lingered down between Leia's thighs and slipped her forefinger into the princess' moist sex as Leia willingly parted her legs further. Withdrawing it, Savan brought the finger to her mouth and tasted it. Humming softly in approval, she then guided Leia's hand down to her own pussy and allowed two fingers to enter her wetness. A moment later Leia tasted falleen pussy for the first time.

Encouraging Savan to lie back against the pillows, Leia knelt at the edge of the couch and moved her head down between the woman's open legs. Her mouth quickly lavished over the succulent cunt lips, finding the swollen nub of Savan's clit and nibbling on it as she burrowed her pink tongue between the delicious juicy folds.

"Mmm, yes ... that's wonderful," Savan purred. "Does your mouth give Xizor's manhood equal treatment?"

Leia ignored her teasing comments, focusing on savoring the rich nectar from Savan's sweet honeypot. She hadn't been with another woman in over half a year – not since parting from her friend Camie. Since then she had hungered for the taste of pussy again, an appetite she had strongly developed during her time spent in Jabba's harem with the other slave girls.

Within minutes, Leia expertly licked and nibbled Savan's pussy into its first powerful orgasm, coating her lips with a river of juices as she devoured the creamy feast. Anxious to sample the Alderaani for herself, Savan urged Leia to change positions on the couch and straddle her face as the two of them delved into each other's pussies with equal ferocity.

Leia ground Savan's face between her legs and let out a long sigh of sexual relief as both their bodies glistened with sweat under the pale golden light of the library den. Her ass wiggled upon the falleen's open mouth and tongue as she felt Savan's hands reach up to fondle her jiggling breasts. Her own mouth eagerly lapped at the sloppy wet folds of Savan's cunt, immensely enjoying its distinct flavor.

Perpendicular to the sofa, Prince Xizor stood in the den's doorway, silently watching the two lovely women fuck each other with their mouths. His cock stirred beneath his evening robe as he stared at Leia's beautiful round ass bobbing up and down against the face of his nymphomaniacal niece. Leisurely drinking from his own glass of wine, Xizor briefly closed his eyes and listened to the obscene sounds of pussy slurping as his penis gained full erection. Setting the empty glass down on the Kashyyykian desk, he removed his robe and laid it across a chair as he approached the edge of the couch.

Firmly gripping Leia's hips, Xizor lifted her ass and savagely lunged into her slippery wet pussy with one smooth thrust. Taken by surprise, Leia lifted her head from Savan's cunt and cried out in immediate orgasm, squirting all over Savan's mouth and chin.

Rocking back and forth on top of Savan, Leia quickly adapted to Xizor's rhythm as he fucked her slow and deep, soon lowering her head and continuing to eat Savan's pussy hungrily. Unknown to the princess, Savan's tongue had begun lapping at Xizor's balls and his lengthy shaft as he thrust into Leia, intensifying the falleen prince's pleasure.

Soon Xizor's pounding became too much for Leia, again neglecting Savan's pussy as she threw her head back and screamed out in orgasmic pleasure once more. The violent spasms of her vaginal muscles instantly triggered Xizor's own explosive climax, erupting inside of her and filling Leia with his thick creamy seed.

Two minutes later, the sweat-drenched princess crawled off of Xizor's niece, catching her breath as she turned around at the other end of the couch. She then stared in wide-eyed shock as Savan sucked her uncle's cock upside-down as she gripped it in both hands, consuming his jizz and Leia's cuntal juices from the cum-coated phallus. Mesmerized by the incestuous sight and still intoxicated from Xizor's pheromones, Leia absent-mindedly moved one hand down between her legs and began rubbing her sperm-filled cunt with intense arousal.

Xizor stared intently at his Alderaani mistress as he leaned over the edge of the couch, allowing Savan to lick him clean. Leia's eyes, still fixated on Savan's cock-stuffed mouth, finally looked up and focused on Xizor as the prince smiled at her.

"Come here," he beckoned to Leia, withdrawing his saliva-coated shaft from Savan's slutty lips and stepping around to the front of the couch. Leia clumsily stood up on shaky legs to face her falleen lover. Exchanging places, Xizor knelt between Savan's legs as Leia once again obediently straddled his niece's face.

Immediately she felt Savan's tongue burrowing between her tender cunt lips, slurping more of Xizor's cum from the princess' lovehole. Leia gasped at the sensation while looking down and watching Savan's uncle grip the falleen woman's legs and plunge his raging erection into her cock-starved pussy. Savan's muffled mouth moaned in delight as Prince Xizor began to pound her relentlessly.

He remained focused on Leia, recognizing the familiar look of lust in her eyes. Reaching up with his artificial hand, Xizor grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her to him, pushing his tongue into her mouth. The two of them locked lips and passionately kissed, completing the torrid triangle of carnal pleasure.


Early the next morning, Leia retreated from the mansion after a quick hydroshower and some breakfast, telling Prince Xizor she wanted to go get some outdoor exercise while exploring the surrounding tropical forests of their home. She jokingly reminded him that a fit and flexible body would always be more adventurous in bed. The amused falleen saw no reason to disagree.

While she was away, Xizor spent the rest of the morning concluding his business with Savan, going over further details of everything she had learned about Durga the Hutt's activities and other information that concerned the Black Sun. Their conversation remained professional as if last night's post-dinner activities had never happened, though it was not the first time they had indulged in an incestuous relationship.

As he escorted his niece out to the landing platform, Xizor brought up the subject of Guri again. "You're absolutely sure you don't know where she is now?" he queried. "Not a single clue left to track her down?"

"No, Uncle. She has completely disappeared. She could be mingling in a cantina on some Outer Rim world for all we know. I will continue to seek her out through our various contacts if you'd like."

"You do that," Xizor replied with a sudden somber tone in his voice as his artificial hand caressed Savan's cheek. His lavender eyes stared at her sorrowfully, as if he already knew she would once again disappoint him.

Looking up at Xizor with a gleam in her eyes, Savan felt confident that she had regained his trust, especially after their rekindled revelry last night. "I won't fail you," she promised.

"I know you won't," replied Xizor. Suddenly he grasped her throat with his powerful hands and twisted it, instantly snapping her neck. Her lifeless body slumped to the ground on the landing platform.

"Goodbye, my dear Savan," he whispered.

Despite her relationship to him, the cold and cunning woman had set her own agenda ever since Xizor went into hiding. He couldn't trust her anymore after her failure with both Guri and Talon Karrde. Her suggestion about the Empire's discovery of his planet also raised too many questions in Xizor's mind, suspecting his niece would one day tip off the Imperial forces. She had to be eliminated for the sake of his and Leia's safety.

"Clean that up," the prince ordered with no emotion in his voice, gesturing to the dead body of his niece. "Then get a crew out here to scan her ship and recover any important data from its computers." Xizor considered the possibility that Savan had more information about Guri than she admitted.

"Yes sir," one of his guards spoke as two others came to assist.


The first few weeks of Leia's training focused primarily on understanding the Force and studying the rudimentary techniques required to develop her skills. Gradually she learned how to open her mind to the all-encompassing energy, harnessing its power as she gained more experience.

Using the knowledge learned from Obi-Wan and Yoda, Luke taught her how to sense the Force and let it control her actions. He explained to Leia how she had subconsciously allowed it to guide her in the past, unknowingly driven by the Force in everything she did. Leia recalled her escape from Jabba's assassination at Talanc City and how her inner will instinctively led her away from the imminent danger of casino security. Other past experiences also crossed her mind ... especially Mimban and Cloud City – when her instincts had miraculously steered her along the right path.

With her eyes finally opened, Leia was enthralled by this new power, eager to discover everything she was capable of doing through her connection with the Force. Her determination impressed Luke and made him proud of his sister as she increased her abilities day after day.

Much to her frustration, Leia's time was split between the secluded sessions with Luke in the tropical forests and her amorous attention to Xizor in his mansion. Her only enjoyment with the prince remained in the bedroom, still unable to resist his sexual control over her. Leia wished she could devote more time to her secret training, but she had to balance her activities enough to keep from drawing too much attention to her sojourns around the island.

Leia knew Xizor watched her closely, sensing his camera probes occasionally passing overhead as she traveled outdoors. One day she made a game of avoiding them in the forest, practicing her newfound skills by using her quick agility and rapid reflexes to dodge the probes' optical sensors. Darting from tree to tree, leaping over rocks, and diving behind thick underbrush, Leia amused herself by watching the probes zip around in search of her. Eventually she grew tired of the game and ran away through the lush greenery of the jungle with a short burst of Force-enhanced speed, another skill she had recently acquired.

Dashing into a grassy open clearing, Leia paused and looked behind her, realizing she had evaded the probes a few miles back. She smiled in satisfaction and then heard Luke's echoing voice as his blue semi-transparent form appeared through the nearby trees and stepped into the clearing.

"Your skills are improving," he spoke softly, admiring her physique as she wiped sweat from her forehead with the bottom of her shirt, revealing her smooth toned midriff. She had the perfect body of an athlete, developed from her two years as a dancer and her frequent physical activities on Xizor's island.

"Thanks," she replied breathlessly, sensing him watching her and noticing him staring at her bare legs. Reminded of the night with Xizor and his niece several weeks ago, old memories suddenly returned to Leia – a time when she and Luke did not think of each other as brother and sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.