Educating the Mother-in-law - Cover

Educating the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Phil

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a husband and the special relationship that develops between his wife and his mother, which pays some benefits for him as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws   Masturbation  

"Are you serious?" Jack asked his wife.

"Dead serious," Kara replied. "That's what she said."

"My mom told you that. She said that's what she needs to talk to you about. For real?"

"I swear, Honey. She said she and Ray are having some troubles, and that she felt like she could trust me, and she asked if we could talk."

"And ... she said it had to do with ... With their sex life."

"That's what she said."

"How do you feel about that, Kara? Does that make you feel weird or anything?"

"No, why should it? You know I love your mom, and Ray too of course. I'm flattered that she feels like she can talk to me. But Jack, the real question is, how do you feel about it?"

"What do you mean?" Jack said as he looked at the floor.

"Come on, Honey. You think you can BS me? Mr. Mommy fantasy."

"Oh ... I ... told you about that, huh?"

"Yeah! Of course you did, and you know it. You are so full of it."

"Well, you're not mad about it, are you?"

"Of course not, Jack. You know I understand. So, you've always thought about it. So what?"

"Right, so what? Most guys have thought about their mothers at one time or another, right?"

"Right, Honey. And I'm sure most guys still jerk off and think about their mom at your age, too. How old are you again? Thirty?"

Kara smiled at her husband to let him know she was teasing.

"Cute. Fine, so I still think about it. I can't help it. But that doesn't mean it's not weird that you're going to talk to my mom about her sex life."

"I'm probably just going to listen, Jack. Don't worry. I won't tell her you like to call me Mommy when you fuck me sometimes. At least I won't tell her that right away!"

Kara laughed out loud and Jack rolled his eyes at his wife's teasing. But she was right on all counts. Jack had fantasized about his mother since he was a boy, and he still did. It wasn't uncommon for him to dream of making love to her when he masturbated, and he did like to pretend to be fucking her sometimes when he was doing it with his wife. But she didn't seem to mind, so he figured 'what the hell?'

The following morning, Jack went off to work as usual. Kara's work schedule allowed for a lot of flexibility, so she kept her morning clear to allow space for her mother-in-law to come over to talk. When Jenna arrived she and Kara hugged warmly as they always did. And after exchanging idle chatter, Jenna got right to the point.

"I may as well get to it, Kara," Jenna stated. "I'm sure this is gonna be awkward for you, so I won't put it off. But I really want you to know how much I appreciate this, Honey. I don't know who else..."

"Oh, Jenna," Kara replied, "seriously ... don't give it another thought. It won't be awkward for me. You can tell me anything. And of course I'm here for you. You're always there for Jack and me ... always. I'm honored you would trust me."

"Thank you for saying that, Kara." Jenna took a deep breath before going on. "I'm not sure exactly how to go at this. Kara Honey, do you ... When you ... Shit."

"Take your time, Jen. It's OK, whatever it is. Just say it."

"Fine. Kara, do you enjoy sex?"

Kara tried not to chuckle audibly at her mother-in-law's boldness. Even though she had encouraged her to just say what was on her mind, she didn't expect Jenna to be so blunt.

"Well, Jenna, that could be a really big question. But my short answer is, yes ... absolutely."

"Hmm... ," was Jenna's reply.

Kara gave her time to see if she would continue, but she remained silent.

"Jenna, I'm guessing that means that ... you don't enjoy sex all that much."

"No, not all that much."

For the next fifteen minutes or so Kara listened patiently as her mother-in-law gave her the basics of her situation. Jenna shared an oft-told story of general boredom in the bedroom, out-of-sync sex drives and general marital malaise.

"Jen, can I ask you something?" Kara said.

"Of course," Jenna replied. "I've been talking for a long time. But yes, ask anything you want."

"Well, I don't think what's going on is that uncommon. In fact, I think it's pretty common, at least from what I've heard. But I guess my first question is ... how do I say this? Are you able to ... have you ever ... can you ... Well ... do you know if you can have orgasms?"

Jenna pondered for a few moments before replying, which provided Kara with most of the answer she was seeking.

"I um ... I guess so."

"You guess so? Jenna, that's something you shouldn't have to wonder about. If you're having orgasms, you should know it."

"Really? Wow. Obviously no one's ever asked me that before. I guess then, maybe I'm not."

"Don't you and Ray ever talk about any of this? Does he know you don't have orgasms?"

"Ray? Are you kidding, Kara? I mean, he's a wonderful guy and all. But, do you really think this is something we would talk about?"

"Jen, it's certainly something you should talk to your husband about. I mean, it's obviously a problem between you."

"Probably more for me than for him, I think."

"Ray loves you, Jenna. I'm sure if he knew you weren't satisfied, he'd want to do something about it."

"I suppose. I don't know, Kara. I don't even know what I would say. And I'm sure he wouldn't know what to say. I mean, do couples really talk about this? Do you and Jack talk about sex?"

Kara tried not to laugh. She was sure that her mother-in-law couldn't imagine the things she and Jack had talked about, much less done.

"Well, yeah, Jenna. We're really not shy in this area. I suppose we're lucky that way."

"So, I guess that means that ... you ... Um ... that means you do ... have them?"

"Orgasms? Like I said, Jen, I'm not sure how explicit you want me to be."

"I want to know whatever you're willing to tell me, Kara. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this."

"OK. Well, you asked. Yes, I most certainly do. In fact, I do know that lots of women struggle in that area. But honestly, I never have ... had trouble ... you know ... cumming."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.