Grace - Cover

Grace

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 1

Grace smiled at the undressing boyfriend in front of her and watched as his jeans slid down his milky white legs. She was already naked except for her nylon slip that she had amended to stop at her bellybutton; Nigel liked the "bottomless look." She smiled as his trousers left his waist to leave just his tight Y-Fronts.

Grace looked at him from the corner of her eye and reached forward to tug his briefs down; this wasn't the first time she had had sex, but her relationship with Nigel was still fresh, and he was still exceedingly inexperienced. He shivered as she slid her hand and caressed his cock through the white cotton pants, his pubic hair visible through them and she grinned, putting her hands on both sides of the garment.

Nigel's cock bobbed free and he sighed at her, watching as slid the underpants down to his ankles. Grace beamed seductively at him, the ash brown hair shimmering in the light as she blew gently on his erect cock.

Nigel coughed and sneezed, as Grace moved her hand up to her elder boyfriend's member and she giggled stroking it gently. He grunted, and Grace smiled at him; their snatched sex sessions were increasingly short and infrequent as they both still lived with their parents and got little freedom. Grace had three younger siblings and since the school holidays had begun, they spent too much time in the house for her to get any peace and quiet.

This amused Grace somewhat, Nigel was in his thirties but Grace was his first "real girlfriend" for over five years and she was considerably more knowledgeable on sexual matters than he was, despite the fifteen year age gap.

Grace had waved at him as he walked past the Mancunian family restaurant and she had excused herself to drag him into her bedroom that she shared with her sister, Anna.

His rate of breathing increased as she slid her hand up and down his cock, glistening with pre-cum. He looked at her lustfully and she licked her lips before kissing the tip of his cock.

He snorted and ran his hands threw her hair as she pumped his member, before watching as Grace engulfed his dick in her eager mouth, running her tongue along his erect dick. He twitched as her tongue caressed his glans and she looked up with a glint in her eye.

They froze, they heard a door slam downstairs and her brother walked into the lounge just below them. "Come on," Grace whispered and pulled Nigel on top of her onto her single bed.

He gave her an anxious look, but she pulled up her waitressing uniform, the black skirt sliding up easily and the white cotton knickers sliding down her legs. She looked at him, his four inch cock surrounded by her hand and she parted her legs as her cotton briefs fell on the floor.

Nigel adjusted himself on top of her, and she helped him position his cock at her entrance, sighing as it made contact with her pussy. Nigel wasn't the best lover she had ever had, but he was a kind and thoughtful person, and she had known him since he had babysat her as a child.

He slowly pushed his unsheathed manhood forward and Grace held her breath as it gently parted her lips. "You're 'orny," he whispered and she nodded.

"Been a couple of days," she replied with a smile and puffed as he gently rocked back and forth on his knees, impaling his cock further into her. "Don't come in me," she warned and sniffed as Nigel began to build up a rhythm and she panted with every thrust.

She appreciated his girth, what he lacked in length and technique he made up for in width and she bucked her hips in time with his frenzied and uncoordinated thrusting. She groaned and grunted into a pillow, her body following his rhythm.

She mewed gratefully as Nigel rubbed his body against her clothes, the nylon slip rubbing against her nipples. She closed her eyes and breathed quicker and quicker, panting as Nigel rammed his cock into her moist pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.