Dominion Chronicle: Book 1 - Cover

Dominion Chronicle: Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by Dominion's Son

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story in the distant future of an ultra wealthy young man a distant planet where the BDSM sub-culture / lifestyle has explicit legal support. The story begins at the start of his junior year of high school and follows him and the young woman who would be his first concubine.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Slow  

Kat, age 17, sat on a park bench in a small park not far from where she lived. Tomorrow would be the first day of school and she was starting fresh at a new school. She was new to the area; in fact she was new to the planet. She sat contemplating how her life had changed in the last year. Back on her home planet of Eire, she had been living a typical teenage life with typical teenage problems. She couldn’t remember the exact moment when she realized that her parents were scared; all of the adults in her clan were scared.

One of the big interstellar corporations was trying to put her family out of business and they were using the corrupt government to do it. The entire clan was going to end up dead or in prison.

They went into hiding and eventually got passage off of Eire, headed for the world of Dominion. During the voyage, the entire group of them that had escaped, her parents, her aunts and uncles, herself, her brother and her cousins, all had to go through a cultural orientation program. There she learned a name to put to the sexual dreams and fantasies she had been having since her first monthly cycle, BDSM. That part of the orientation class got her so hot.

As a result of the classes, their parents ‘came out’ to them about being into at least occasional BDSM play, only to find out that the children mostly already knew. Their parents hadn’t been nearly as discrete as they thought they had.

Another big change that they learned about in the orientation was the gender ratio was way off from what was normal elsewhere; four or more girls for every boy, and it stayed that way generation after generation. She couldn’t recall the exact cause at the moment, but she did remember it being mentioned. She looked up from her thoughts and looked around her. The gender ratio bit was certainly true. Everywhere she looked, even among the youngest kids, girls far outnumbered the boys.

A month ago she had to go in for testing to qualify for junior status because her family’s problems had caused her to miss nearly half of her sophomore year. Fortunately, she not only qualified for junior standing, but tested high enough to get a scholarship to the most exclusive high school on the planet, Founder’s Academy. Her younger brother Danny also got the scholarship, but he would only be a freshman.

She sighed, and looked around again. There was a vendor selling ice cream bars and other frozen treats from a cart over by where the young kids were playing. She went over towards the cart, pulling the coin bag from her purse. This was one more change she had to get used to. Growing up in the Earth Federation, she was used to paper currency. Here and, from what she read, on most worlds outside of the Earth Federation they used gold as currency where electronic transactions weren’t used; though even bank accounts were denominated in grams of gold. The coins she had were all small copper coins inlaid with different amounts of gold, a centigram, a decigram or a gram. When she got to the cart, she chose a plain ice cream bar for which she paid a gram and a half, got up and walked home. Tomorrow would be a new day.


Kat O’Keeffe woke up. It was the first day of school. She got dressed in a simple knee length yellow dress and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast she grabbed her tablet and her mother drove her brother and her to school. It wasn’t close by and there wasn’t enough money for her to have her own vehicle. Her mom dropped them off a little after 7:00. Classes didn’t start until 8:00, but they needed time to log on to the schools network and download their schedules and textbooks and to get their locker assignments.

Founder’s Academy was built more like a small college than like the high schools she was used to back home. She headed over towards the picnic area around the cafeteria building to find a place to sit down to log in. She was lost in thought as she walked down the path and that was when she ran into Him, literally.

He had stopped on the path in front of her and she didn’t notice in time. She bumped into his back and dropped her tablet. He was tall, at least a head taller than she was, broad and as solid as a brick wall. As she bent down to pick up her tablet, he turned around and helped her up.

When she was standing again he asked, “Are you okay?”

She looked up at him and managed to stammer “I ... I’m fine”. She got her first good look at his face.

(TS:)’He’s gorgeous. And what a commanding presence he has. Definitely someone used to being in charge. He makes our heart pound and our pussy drip. We’ve never felt anything like this before. We could just fall to our knees and grovel.’ echoed through the back of Kat’s mind. It was the voice she considered her true self.

She snapped back to alertness and realized he had moved off.

She finally made it to the picnic area and sat down at one of the tables. She set her tablet on the table and started it up. When it was ready, she logged on to the school’s network and got her textbooks and schedule. Finally, she got up and went to her first class.

He ended up being in three of her classes, geometry and civics in the morning and history in the afternoon. She also thought she saw him at lunch, but wasn’t sure.

In class and in the halls, he was suave and debonair and most of the guys, not just the girls, deferred to him when he was present. She participated in class discussions, but nothing she said seemed to make any impression. At least from roll call she now had a name for him, Matthew Falconer. She tried to make seductive poses for him in the halls, but he just passed by her; seemingly without noticing.


The next morning, she was determined to get Matthew’s attention. She woke up early, spent extra time brushing out her hair. She dressed in the sexiest outfit she had, a red lace bra and matching panties, a red skirt that stopped above her knees, but below mid-thigh and a red halter top.

He still didn’t pay any attention to her in her first two classes. She had Gym right before lunch, and as they were showering afterward, several of the other girls asked her to sit with them for lunch. This was an opportunity to ask how a girl was supposed to get a guy here, so she accepted. They walked to the cafeteria building and after getting their food chose one of the picnic tables close to the cafeteria entrance.

The girls started to talk about their classes and about typical girl issues. She saw Him come out of the cafeteria. He was with a couple of other guys and their girlfriends. They sat down only a few tables away. Finally the issue of boys came up. She worked up her courage and asked, “How do you get a boy’s attention here?”

The oldest girl at the table, a senior named Sara, look at her funny and said, “I knew you were new to this school, but I didn’t realize you were new to Dominion. You have noticed that there are more girls than boys here haven’t you?”

Kat nodded her head.

Sara continued, “You can’t just get a boy to notice you and wait for him to make the first move. You have to make the first move and ask him. I may be able to help with that, but first I need to know what you are looking for in a guy.”

Kat stammered, “I ... um ... I...”

Sara said, “You don’t need to be embarrassed, we won’t laugh no matter what it is.”

(ET:)’Don’t you say anything! This bitch is a complete stranger, don’t be confessing the fact that you are a deviant whore to her.’ That was the voice of the woman the Earth Federation run school system on Eire wanted Kat to become.

(TS:)’Oh shut up. You are such a prude, get over yourself. Why should we care? Sara seems to know her way around. If she can help us pick the right guy we should listen to her. Too bad there aren’t more people around, the way Sara addresses us is humiliating and more witnesses would make it even better.’

(ET:)’You need to maintain the illusion that you are a proper young woman. Don’t do this to yourself, you’ll regret it later.’

(TS:)’Don’t listen to Miss Ultra Prude. Stop being so shy, embrace our true feelings. Master, we are looking for a master. Just say it already.’

Kat finally got out, “I’m sorry, it’s something that’s fairly normal here, but back home it would be dangerous to share with someone you don’t know very well.” She lowered her gaze to the ground and said softly, “I am looking for a master.”

(TS:)’Good girl. It felt so good to finally let it out.’

(ET:)’You’re an idiot, nothing good can come from this. Why do I even bother.’

Sara responded, “Do you have someone in mind?”

Kat sighed, “Matthew Falconer.”

“Do you have any experience with BDSM?”

(TS:)’Now we get to the interesting stuff. Too bad we don’t have more experience, but we should be honest about it.’

“I have seen my parents play BDSM games a few times.”

“So you have no real experience. Kat, Matthew Falconer is an advanced course and you haven’t even signed up for a beginner course yet.”

Kat looked at Sara with a forlorn expression on her face.

Sara said, “OK, we’ll throw you in the deep end of the pool and see if you can swim. Follow me and I’ll introduce you to him.”

(TS:)’Yes!!! God we are enjoying this.’

Sara walked over to the table where Matthew was sitting, with Kat trailing behind her.

Sara started, “Hi Matt.”

Matt answered, “Hello Sara, what’s up?”

“There is a new transfer student in the junior class and she asked me to introduce you to her. Matthew Falconer, this is Katherine O’Keeffe.”

“Yes,” said Matt as he stood up and offered Kat his hand, “we kind of meet yesterday, but we didn’t get each other’s names. It is nice to officially meet you Katherine.”

(TS:)’Just his voice and presence makes us so hot and wet. Oh God, we didn’t bring a spare pair of panties.’

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you too. I usually go by Kat. Um...” Kat paused to take a deep breath, “Can I be your girlfriend?”

(ET:)’Are you really that naive that you think he’ll take you seriously?’

“I’m not looking for a girlfriend.” he laughed, “I’m looking for my first concubine Kat, and you haven’t got what it takes.” Matt condescended, looking Kat up and down then turning away and sitting back down.

(TS:)’Yes! That is exactly what we wanted to hear.’

Kat’s face brightened, her heart skipped a beat and her pussy started to tingle when he said the word concubine. Then the last part of what he said sunk in and her face fell.

(TS:)’Hey, wait a minute, what does he mean we don’t have what it takes. We can’t let this opportunity go. Get down on your knees and show him we can handle it.’

She walked over so she was right next to where he was sitting and fell to her knees. She pleaded with him, “Please sir, to be a concubine is something I have wanted for a long time, for far longer than I have known it had a name. Please sir, give me a chance.”

Matthew stood up again. He took her chin in his hand and lifted her to a standing position, looked down into her face and said, “You have no idea what you are getting into. Would you like to know what you are getting into?” he asked.

(ET:)’You don’t want to know! Get out of here.’

(TS:)’Like hell we don’t want to know. We are desperate to know. Anything he says will probably go straight to our pussy and warm things up some more.’

Kat nodded her head, afraid that under the full force of his presence she wouldn’t be able to get more than gibberish out of her mouth.

He began to rant, “I would train you to be my pet, to perform tricks and obey my every command. I would punish you without mercy for the slightest disobedience, for the slightest failure. You would wear only what I allow; if I so decided, you would come to school naked. I would fuck you in all three of your holes. You would fuck who, what, where and when I say. If I told you to get down on your hands and knees and fuck my dog in the middle of a public park, you would do so without hesitation. I would use your mouth for a toilet and your tongue for toilet paper. I would humiliate you in public, in front of your friends and in front of your family. The whole world would know that you existed for only one reason, to serve me.”

As Matt began his rant, Kat’s eyes went wide; He and his voice became her entire world. With his every word her heart pounded and her pussy itched.

(ET:)’This should be scaring the shit out of you.’

(TS:)’It doesn’t. Go away.’

(ET:)’God this is disgusting.’

(TS:)’No it’s not, we love it. This guy is perfect. I though I told you to go away’

(ET:)’I can’t believe your actually getting off on this.’

(TS:)’Oh God! This is fun, we are going to cum. It’s going to be the best one ever and this guy hasn’t even touched us!’

Kitten became aware of her surroundings again. “Oh my GOD!” she exclaimed and ran off before she ended up having the best orgasm of her life in front of everyone.

(TS:)’Hey, were are we going? It was too soon ... we shouldn’t have run off ... He told us he was into public humiliation, we should have stayed and made our humiliation complete for him.’

As Matt watched her run away, he sniffed the air and smiled.

Kat tried to sneak into history class, but Matt was already there and smiled an evil, knowing smile at her. He knows, she thought to herself, he knows exactly why I ran. She had mostly recovered from the humiliation of having nearly cum in front of hundreds of people, but now she was ashamed of the fact that she ran away from him. She sat as far from him as she could and tried her best to be invisible.


After class, when she got to her mom’s car, her brother was already there and in the car. She slipped into the back seat without saying a word.

Her mother looked at her in the rear view mirror and asked, “Honey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Kat said.

Her brother piped up, “She had an argument with some guy at lunch. He must have said something really mean to her because she ran away from him.”

(TS:)’It wasn’t any kind of argument. Why did we run away? I am ashamed that we ran.’

(ET:)’Why can’t you follow your brother’s example? Danny is a decent guy, unlike that monster pervert, Matt Falconer.’

“Danny!” Kat yelled.

“Is this true?” her mom asked.

“I am not talking about it in front of him.” Kat pouted, indicating her brother with a tilt of her head.

(ET:)’Finally, you’re coming to your senses. You shouldn’t tell anyone, even your family about that whore’s perversions.’

She remained silent for the rest of the trip home. When they got home, she got out of the car and ran straight to her room; closing and locking her door behind her.

At 6:30, she heard her father’s car pull into the driveway. 10 minutes later there was a knock on her bedroom door and her mother’s voice said, “Kat, we sent Danny over to Uncle Thomas’ house for the night, would you please come out and talk to your father and I about what happened at school today?”

Kat unlocked her bedroom door and followed her parents down to the living room. She told them everything. Running into him on Monday, talking to the girls from gym about how to attract a guy, Sara introducing her to Matt and everything he said to her, word for word, her reaction to those words and her shame at having run away after he had just said that public humiliation was a big thing for him.

“Kat baby,” her father said, “I am sure that this boy would have been even more pleased had you stayed and made your humiliation complete, however I am also sure that he found the way you did react quite pleasing. To know that he could bring you to the very edge, without even touching you, would be a point of pride for him. He is probably sitting at home right now thinking ‘That girl is going to be so much fun’.”

Her father paused for a bit to let his words sink in. Then he continued, “Kat, my greatest desire for you is for you to be happy and I hope you take this in that light. This is not a suggestion. You will go back to him tomorrow and apologize for running away, accept whatever punishment he deems fit for that transgression and tell him you accept the terms he offered you today.”

Kat jumped up, hugged her father and kissed his cheek. “You always know just the right thing to say.” she said.

(TS:)’What a wonderfully humiliating idea. I can’t wait for tomorrow. Should we tell him at lunch? Or maybe earlier?’


When Kat got up the next morning, she thought about what to wear. Finally, after giving it some thought, she dressed in an old well-worn and comfortable pair of jeans and a red tank top. When she went down for breakfast, her father was still home. He took one look at how she was dressed and said, “Kat, given what you are going to be doing today, do you think that outfit sends the right message?”

“Yes it does.” Kat laughed “Yesterday he told me he would control what I wear, but gave no specifics. This outfit just yells ‘Help! I need you to tell me how to dress’.” Her father laughed with her at that and said, “Good luck.”

During the morning classes she shares with Matt, she made sure to sit close to him. He smiled at her and raised an eyebrow at how she was dressed, but said nothing to her. It was quite clear that he would wait for her to make the next move.

In the locker room before gym, Sara came up to Kat and asked, “So are you ready to think a little more realistically?”

“No.” Kat said without volunteering more.

“So why are you dressed like that that then?” Sara asked.

“If you follow me at lunch and watch what happens, you’ll find out.” Kat replied.

Kat got to the cafeteria in line, she noticed Matt only a few people ahead of her in line. He was with the same group as the day before. When she got through the line, she quickly moved to follow him out to the picnic area.

(ET:)’I know what you are thinking. Don’t do it. You can still back out and remain a proper young lady.’

Today, his group picked out a spot with two tables set end to end, leaving enough room for her to join them. Kat caught up with them just as Matt set his lunch down on the picnic table, set hers down next to his and said softly, “Sir, I apologize for running away from you yesterday. I will accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate. I accept your terms as given yesterday.”

He turned his head towards her, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear that.” he said.

(TS:)’He wants us to humiliate ourselves and say it so everyone can hear. We LOVE it. It will be so deliciously humiliating. Take a deep breath and enjoy... ‘

Kat got the message, took a deep breath and repeated her statement as loudly as she could, without shouting. All conversation stopped at the tables around them and everyone was looking at them.

(ET:)’There goes my reputation. I am going to crawl off and die of shame now.’

He turned to face her fully, and stepped in close. He lifted her chin so she was looking straight into his eyes. “The way you are dressed is completely unacceptable. Just what do you think that outfit says to me?” he asked sternly. The gleam in his eye told her he got the right message; he was just going to make her say it out loud. Several sniggers could be heard from the audience.

(TS:)’Will he tell us to undress? Humiliate us by forcing us to have lunch naked in front of all these people? We would have such an orgasm, it might even top the one we missed out on yesterday. It would be a blast!’

(ET:)’If he does order that, maybe it will bring you to your senses, but I doubt it.’

She played along, putting on her best sad puppy dog eye face and said in a sultry voice, “Sir, I need you to tell me how to dress”. Several members of their audience, including Sara, broke out in hysterical laughter.

“Sit down and we will discuss your dress code among other things while we eat. I will take care of disciplining you for running away yesterday after we have eaten.”

They sat down and started eating. “What kind of sexual experience do you have?” he asked.

“I jill off regularly, but only externally with either my fingers or a vibrator I borrowed from my mother.” Kat said as she blushed, “I have cum from being spanked. I have watched my parents while they were engaged in BDSM play.”

“That’s all?” Matt asked.

“Yes.” Kat practically whispered and hung her head.

Matt lifted her chin and said, “That’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

(TS:)’I’ve been trying to tell you that since we got here. If you act ashamed of your lack of experience all the time you’ll never get any.’

Matt pulled out his tablet and placed it on the picnic table. He told Kat to put hers next to his and quickly entered a few commands to swap contact information with Kat.

“Create a new document on your tablet called rules.” he instructed her. “I am going to give you a few rules now. You are expected to obey these rules at all times and will be punished for breaking them. First and most important, you are never to lie to me or withhold or hide anything from me. Likewise, you are never to lie about or hide the nature of our relationship from anyone at any time. You are not required to declare yourself to the incurious, but if someone does ask about it, you must answer and answer truthfully.” He paused to give her time to finish entering the first rule into her tablet.

“Two is simple, you are to address me as ‘Sir’ or ‘Master’ at all times.”

“The third and final rule for today is more complicated. This is your dress code. We will start with underwear. Panties or pantyhose of any kind are strictly forbidden and not to be worn under any circumstance. You may wear a bra for support, but only half-cup, shelf style or open cup bras that leave your nipples uncovered. You may wear knee high, or thigh high stockings.”

(TS:)’We will enjoy that for sure. We never did like having our pussy encased in nylon or cotton. Just think about how wonderfully humiliating it will be for everyone to be able to see our pussy juices running down our legs.’

“For outer wear: dresses, or skirts and tops only, no pants or shorts. Skirt and dress hemlines must be mid-thigh or shorter. Tops must be one or more of: low neckline that shows lots of cleavage, tight enough for the impression of your nipples to be visible, see through or sheer enough to see your nipples/areolas.”

(TS:)’We’ve always wanted to be an exhibitionist, but it was always too risky back home. Now we can revel in it. Master has a perfect sense of fashion!’

“Shoes must be high heels. Preferably the highest heels you can walk in.”

(TS:)’And He is sensitive too! He’ll train us progressively to walk around in the highest heels.’

“You may wear a bikini for swimming or beach wear. However, nothing is to be worn over it.”

(ET:)’Great, we have to go to the beach just to enjoy a crumb of modesty. The pervert is so generous.’

“Thank you Sir.” Kat said as Matt looked at her tablet to make sure she had the rules down correctly.

After they finished eating, he indicated that she should stand up. He stood up as well, but sat back down with his back facing the table. “Sit down on my lap with your legs outside of mine.” he said.

When she was seated as he instructed, he whispered into her ear, “This is your punishment for running away yesterday and denying me your orgasm. I am going to unfasten your pants, slip my hand in and play with your pussy and clit until you cum or the end of period bell rings. I am going to take from you the public orgasm you denied me yesterday.”

(ET:)’Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... ‘

(TS:)’Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ‘

Kat closed her eyes and whimpered slightly as he reached down and started undoing her belt and pants. Her pussy was already a swamp before he even got his hand inside her panties. When he did get his hand into her panties, he felt her full untamed bush. “Why the jungle?” he asked her. “You haven’t told me how you want it trimmed yet.” she replied.

He smiled at her reply as his hands found her pussy. He slipped a finger between her lips and found her hole. He proceeded carefully and could tell by feel that she wasn’t lying about not even having masturbated internally, as he could feel her intact maidenhead. He pulled his finger back a bit and ran it up until he found her clit. His hand quickly brought her to the edge of orgasm and she started to bite her lip to keep herself quiet. He noticed and whispered, “You will not make any attempt to keep quiet. In fact, if I don’t think you are loud enough, you will be punished.”

She barely got out “Yes Sir” before she lost the ability to speak. He backed off just before she went over the edge. He kept increasing and decreasing the amount of stimulation. Not letting her cum, but never stopping completely either. She lost track of time. She wanted to beg him to let her cum, but all she could get out were moans, groans and inarticulate cries. Her eyes started to close.

Matt whispered in her ear that she was attracting an audience, that everyone was gathering around them to watch. He noticed that her eyes were closed and ordered her to open them, to make eye contact with her audience. She opened her eyes and looked around.

A crowd had gathered and was standing in a rough circle around them. She noticed her brother in the front row and looked him in the eye.

(TS:)’So what? Danny is here ... You need to accept that he will see you in these kinds of situations, probably even more difficult ones, if we commit to this relationship. Don’t pay any attention to him. Let yourself go. Enjoy the exhibition and make Him give us the best orgasm ever... ‘

Matt finally took her all the way to the finish line. Having been kept on the edge for a while, the final explosion was more intense than anything she had ever experienced before. She screamed her pleasure and passed out briefly. When she woke up, everyone was applauding.

(ET:)’I told you it was going to be painful, but did you listen to me? Now we have to go through the rest of the school day with soiled panties and soaking wet pants. Oh God, we smell like a brothel running a two for one special.’

Her sixth period class was extremely humiliating. Her pants and her panties were soaked and she smelled like a cat in heat. Mrs. Brendeland wanted to send her to the nurses office to clean up, but relented when Kat explained that she didn’t have any clean clothes to change into.

When she saw Matt in the hall before class, she walked up to him and pulled his head down into a wet and passionate kiss. “Thank you Sir for doing such a good job of punishing me.” she said.

(TS:)’Just one of many things Master excels at... ‘

As they left their history class and parted to go to their final classes of the day, Matt said, “From now on you will meet me by the picnic area for clothing inspection at 7:30.”


After school her mother again picked up her and her brother. As soon as they were in the car, her mother turned as far as she could and asked “Kat, what happened today? Considering that you smell like you were trampled by a heard of cats in heat, it must have gone well.”

Kat blushed and replied, “It went very well. Danny can give you the details if he wants.” To her surprise, Danny said, “Nah, let her wait, we’ll tell the story together once dad’s home.”

When their father got home, Kat was waiting for him by the door, “Daddy, I need mom to take me shopping, I don’t have any clothes to wear to school tomorrow.”

“Mary, did you do the laundry today?” her father asked. “Yes Sir.” her mother replied. “Then you should have plenty to wear for tomorrow.” he said to Kat.

“Well, what I meant to say was I don’t have any clothes I am allowed to wear tomorrow.” she replied.

“Congratulations. I take it from this that today went well.” Her father said, “Why don’t you tell us all about it over diner and then your mother can take you shopping.”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.