The Glamorous Life - Cover

The Glamorous Life

Copyright© 2012 by Auditguy

Chapter 1: The Glamour Diary

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Glamour Diary - A celebrity lives the glamorous life.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

Floors

She was squatting on her four inch heels, which she had worn two days before to a red carpet event, wearing the dress from that same event. Her owner did not allow her to wear anything more comfortable or appropriate for her current task of cleaning the floors, since he enjoyed the humiliation of watching her perform her menial duty in all her professional glory.

The worst part was the inability to kneel or stand up, which was exacerbated by the fact that her toe rings had a chain running up to the rings through her labia lips, thus not allowing her to get up from the squatting position. She also had two chains running from her tongue ring through each of her nipple rings around the back of her neck, through the D-ring at the back of her collar and down her ass crack to be connected to her clit hood ring. This made her keep her head down while keeping her back straight and the tongue sticking out with drool dripping down her dress and onto her thighs.

At the same time, her hands were shackled behind her back with a two foot chain connecting them. This necessitated her to have to scrub the floors using only a towel (her own personal everyday towel) and a bucket of soapy water and do it all backwards, without truly being able to see how well she was cleaning until after she was finished. This of course did not change the fact that she would be punished if the floor was not spotlessly clean and to his liking.

What made things worse was that she would have to constantly stop her scrubbing and do errands for him whenever he demanded them. This would run the gambit from bringing him a beer to changing the channel on the TV, even though he had the remote. All the while she was still uncomfortably dressed and chained. In addition, all the floors had to be clean by a certain time, so she was also racing against the clock.

Another element that humiliated her was that she was made to hire a cleaning lady, but the woman was not there to clean, but inspect to make sure everything was spotless. She was paid by visit, but she was also paid spot amounts for every time she found something unclean, whether it was around the house, dirty clothing, dishes or just dust. It took some searching to find a cleaning lady that understood what was asked of her and also consent to a non-disclosure agreement, but the money was good and after a while they found one that was more than happy to take the job and was very enthusiastic in pointing out any and all mistakes. In addition, and as a bonus the girl's cleaning services were now being offered to clean the cleaning ladies own apartment for free.

Though not always was floor cleaning made so difficult on her, today she was also being punished for a previous infraction.

Sometimes, he would allow her to clean the floors crawling around on her hands and knees, which was usually much easier. However, in those cases she was either usually nude except for high heels or she was wearing some other uncomfortable article of clothing and most likely had some weights or bells attached to either her nipple or labia rings, or both. In whatever state she had to do the floor cleaning, she was still always punished if the cleaning lady or her owner found the tiniest of blemishes or spots.

To have to clean the house she once owned and to pay the cleaning lady in her own punishment was degrading, humiliating and tiring, yet at the same time made her cunt soaking wet from the abuse she was enduring.

Now though, she had to snap out of her daydream, her owner had just commanded her to drop her towel and waddle over to the fridge to get him another beer, followed by a hand job. She was certain she would not finish in time and was becoming resigned to having to take additional punishment.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.