It Started With a Cup of Coffee - Cover

It Started With a Cup of Coffee

Copyright© 2012 by R. J. Richards

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Bonnie is a typical suburban housewife whose marriage was less than perfect. She felt trapped with no way out until a stranger bought her a simple cup of coffee one morning. That one incident was the start of something that unraveled her whole life, and it would never be the same again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Lesbian   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Slow  

David frowned when he began brushing his teeth the next morning. Bonnie was also frowning as she cooked him his breakfast downstairs. She wanted to throw his eggs against the wall instead of cracking them and putting them in the pan. "He can lick them off the wall for all I care!" she thought, but even as she thought it, she carefully dropped them into the pan while taking care not to let any pieces of the shell go in with them.

"My toothbrush still has that rank taste to it," he complained," walking into the kitchen. "Do you think there's something wrong with the water upstairs?"

"The only thing wrong is you!" she thought, but turning around, she said, "I don't think so. At least I haven't noticed anything wrong with it."

David got a puzzled look on his face, and Bonnie brought his breakfast plate to the table, hoping that the food would make him forget about his toothbrush for the moment.

Apparently it worked, because as soon as he saw the plate of food, he seemed to have lost any interest in continuing any kind of conversation with his wife and sat down at the table to eat.

This time he said, "Bye Hon," before letting the screen door slam shut behind him.

Bonnie slumped in her chair, but not because of the way he said good bye. Just then, she couldn't have cared less if he'd said anything at all. She was just glad that he was out of the house, and her life ... at least until he came back home that evening. She slumped down in her chair because she felt exhausted, both physically, and emotionally.


David thought about his wife as he drove to work that morning. He wasn't stupid; he could tell that her attitude had changed, but he couldn't quite put his finger on how she was different. Too him, she just seemed to be a little more quiet and perhaps a little more cold. One thing was certain; for the life of him, he couldn't figure out why. "She must be just going through one of those women things," he thought. "As long as she keeps doing all of the things a wife is supposed to do, then there's no reason to really worry about it," he told himself.

"Good Morning Mr. Derrelli."

Somehow, he wasn't surprised to see Tracy waiting for him at the store and wondered if she was going to try a repeat performance of yesterday. She was dressed in a sexy purple jumper with matching sandals, and he wondered if she was wearing a bra under it or not, or if she was even pantiless for that matter.

"Good morning Tracy. Now you know you don't have to meet me here every morning like this, right?"

"I don't mind Mr. Derrelli. I always get up early anyway."

David smiled and handing her a five dollar bill, he said, "Well, as long as you're here, why don't you run over to the donut shop and get us a couple cups of coffee."

Tracy smiled up at him, and with a, "sure thing Mr. Derrelli," she started off towards the coffee shop.

David watched her ass swaying as she walked away and thought, "Now why can't Bonnie be more of a morning person like that."

He unlocked the gate, and looking around the store as he made his way to the office, he thought that they might actually get everything he wanted done before the big inspection.

A few minutes later, Tracy brought in the coffee, and sitting it down on his desk, David found that he had an unobstructed view of her right breast and its pink nipple. "Well so much for the question about whether or not she's wearing a bra," he thought with a smile.

He figured that if he could see her breasts when she moves about, then so can the customers. Naturally, the men that come into the store would appreciate it, but the women would be disgusted, and he could already hear their complaints.

Tracy held her pose just long enough to give him a good show, and seeing him looking, she said, "You know you can touch them if you want Mr. Derrelli. Go ahead; you know you want to."

David was so tempted that he actually started to move his hand, but suddenly he stopped himself.

Tracy saw the movement, and with a triumphant smile, she took his hand and placed it inside her jumper, saying, "Go ahead. You can feel them; I don't mind."

David felt her hard nipple poking into the palm of his hand, and though he appreciated the invitation and enjoyed the feel of her young breast in the palm of his hand, he just couldn't go through with giving it the good squeeze that he wanted too.

Tracy gave a light laugh, and letting his hand slip from inside her jumper, she knelt down and began unzipping his pants. "We can't go letting you walking around the store with a hardon now can we?"

David didn't know what to say and sat in stunned silence as she went down on him. A moment later, he gave in to the feeling and sat back in his chair until he reached his climax, which took very little time.

Tracy was proud of herself as she walked out of his office, and a few minutes later, when he saw her again, David noticed that she was wearing a bra that matched her jumper.


Bonnie was fortunate that Sandy was as punctual as she was. Even so, there would be no stopping at the gas station on her way to work. She was just thankful that she already had her second cup of coffee at home while waiting for the babysitter to show up, and she was also relieved that there weren't any new bruises, at least where she could see them.

"Hi Mrs. D; are the boys still asleep?"

"Yes, but I don't think they will be for long. Corey was already stirring in his bed when I went in to kiss him good-bye."

"That's okay. Anything special you want them to do today?"

"No. Just don't let them sit all day in front of the TV."

"You got it Mrs. D." And that was that.

One of the good things about seeing Sandy in the mornings was that there wasn't any time for the woman to go off on one of her ramblings before it was time for Bonnie to leave for work.

Along the way, Bonnie thought about when she'd first went back to the office after Cornelius was fired. Back then, she thought that the extra work was a small price to pay for having him out of the office, but now she thought it made the time go a little too fast and dreaded having to go back home so soon it seemed in the afternoons. She thought about her life as she drove to work and wondered what had changed to make her despise her home life so much lately.

"Sure, David's an asshole," she thought, "But he's always been an asshole. Oh why did I ever let him get me pregnant?!"

The answer popped into her head before she even put any thought into it. "Because Mom and Dad liked him. In fact, everyone liked him! He can be charming when he wants to be, and what he wanted from me he could have gotten anywhere. 'You'd better give in, ' you told yourself. 'Or he'll get tired of you and just move on.' And now I'm stuck with him and this shitty life he's providing me with! And after his big inspection tomorrow, there will be no more 'me time' in the evenings either!"

The morning went by as quickly as she'd expected it to, and before she knew it, she was sitting at the café across the street with her two friends. Liz was talking about getting a new car and asked for their opinion of the idea when Bonnie suddenly burst out with, "I don't know what's going on, and I just don't know how much more I can take!"

"Whoa! Where'd that come from?" asked Shelly.

Bonnie, who almost never talked about anything truly personal, spent the next five minutes unloading on her two friends about how boring her life was and how she'd grown to hate it so.

"Look Bonnie," began Shelly. "The thing you have to know is that it isn't your fault. Everyone knows what an ass David is. I mean, if he had a pussy instead of a dick, he'd be known everywhere as a cunt. What you need to do is tell him dinner's on the stove; the kids are playing in their room, and then leave the house for a little while."

"Oh, I can't do that. Besides, where would I go?"

"Out! You'd go out, find some good looking guy, and fuck your brains out. That's what I do whenever I get bored or frustrated with my life. Works wonders for me."

"Maybe you should just sit down and talk to him," suggested Liz.

"I tried, but he doesn't listen to anything I say. He just gets upset and tells me how hard he works to provide for me, and how lucky I am to have a man that takes care of his family and comes home every night."

"Blah, blah, blah! I'm telling you Bonnie; you just need a good riding by someone who knows what the hell they're doing, and someone who you can say good-bye to and don't ever have to see again. Hey, I have a few numbers I can give you if you want. Believe me; it'll do wonders for you."

"I think what you need is maybe some marriage counseling," put in Liz.

"I don't even want to think about what David would say if I even mentioned that to him!" laughed Bonnie. She was already beginning to feel a little better just from talking about it with her two friends.

"I still say you should go out and get yourself something on the side," insisted Shelly.

"Really, I couldn't do anything like that," replied Bonnie.

"Why not? All you have to do is put it out there. You're good looking enough. You could get a guy anytime you want too. Just about anywhere you go you'll find guys who are just looking for a new piece of ass to bang." Then looking around the café, Shelly added, "Even here. I bet you could find a guy in here to fuck you within a half an hour."

"But what about diseases and stuff."

"Just make sure you have a condom in case he doesn't, that's all. Besides, who knows? Maybe David could use a good case of the clap to shock his ass into reality anyway!"

As scary as the thought was, it made Bonnie laugh, but she knew Shelly was only joking. Besides, there were a lot of worse things out there besides the clap, and shaking her head no, she said, "I just couldn't do anything like that. I mean, I just can't imagine myself even going to a store to buy condoms!"

Shelly laughed, and opening her purse, she said, "You don't have to! You can have a few of mine."

Somehow it didn't surprise Bonnie that her friend actually carried condoms around in her purse, and guessing the younger woman's thoughts Shelly said, "Hey, I'm always prepared. You never know when you might meet some hunk of a man that you might want to test ride."

Bonnie shook her hands as well as her head, but even as she said, "No thank you, I just couldn't," Shelly pressed one of the wrapped condoms into one of her friend's hands saying, "Here, take at least one, just in case you change your mind later. Remember, if you're going to play the game, you have to be prepared. Lord knows you can't depend on the men to be!"

Liz didn't say anything, but the smirk on her face showed that she was thoroughly enjoying the situation, and Bonnie wondered if her other friend had ever cheated on her husband too, and in a hushed voice, she asked, "Have you ever done anything like that Liz?"

Liz took a long time before she finally answered. "Well, let's just say I've thought about it from time to time."

It was obvious that the woman was hiding something, and Shelly said, "Oh come on Liz. You're among friends here; you can tell us. Besides, I tell you everything."

Liz took a sip from her iced tea, and after taking a deep breath, she said, "Well, there was this one time a few years after Ed and I were married. It wasn't planned or anything like that."

"Honey, these things are hardly ever planned," interrupted Shelly. "At least at first anyway."

"Do you want to hear the story or not?" asked Liz, who was clearly annoyed by the interruption.

"Sorry."

"Well it was after Donna's wedding. Remember?"

Bonnie thought about their friend Donna. She was always the fourth wheel in their circle, and they all went to her wedding. Unfortunately, her husband's factory closed down, and he had to transfer out west. They still send each other Christmas cards every year.

"Remember how everyone got blitzed at the reception?"

Both of her friends shook their heads with the memory. David had refused to go. He said Donna was her friend and not his, and he didn't feel like sitting around watching all the girls cackling after the wedding. Liz's husband, Ed, had left right after they cut the cake since he had to get up early the next day. They had all gotten pretty drunk, and Shelly's husband, Chuck, ended up driving everyone home. David had a fit because she came home both late and drunk, and she had to listen to his sermons about it for weeks, but now that she was thinking about it, Liz wasn't there when Chuck took everyone home.

"Well I don't remember exactly how it all came about, but I woke up in bed with Donna's cousin Robert."

"Oh do tell!" exclaimed Shelly. I've always wondered about him."

Liz laughed before saying, "Sorry to disappoint you Shelly, but I don't remember anything about that night! In fact, I don't even remember if we actually did anything!"

"Oh please! How can you not know if someone fucked you or not?"

"Well, we were both a little embarrassed to find ourselves in bed with each other, and he said that he didn't remember anything either. Besides, I still had on my underclothes, and I was so sick the next day I didn't think to check myself until much later."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.