The Kringle Sisters Are Ready for Christmas - Cover

The Kringle Sisters Are Ready for Christmas

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Krystal and Kalinda Kringle are not like their nymphomanic mother at all. Well, at least Kalinda is nothing like her. Krystal is starting to show some of the same tendencies. As they take over the operations at Santa's workshop, the production of all male employees, both human and elf is up drastically. The two girls have very different management styles and it is yet unknown which one works better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Workplace  

It was the rampant nymphomania that drove the sex-crazed Mrs. Kringle into a late in life pregnancy resulting in the birth of twin daughters, Krystal and Kalinda Kringle. The girls were not identical although they were equally beautiful. The darker skinned Kalinda looked strikingly like the head reindeer handler and the very fair Krystal resembled the Nordic son of the chief meteorologist who had become Santa's right hand man. Anything was possible with the way that Mrs. Kringle chased after any available cock at the North Pole.

Even the naughty elves had to admit neither of the girls took after their kinky mother. In fact, Kalinda, the dusky beauty, tended to be a bit on the prissy side refusing to even allow any of the handsomest of the workshop males to kiss her sultry lips.

Krystal, on the other hand, was no stranger to flirtation and she often teased the workers and even the little elves when she felt particularly naughty.

Of course, most of the elves were already over 100 years old and were well acquainted with matters of the heart. It was a good thing that the vast majority of the female elf workers were promiscuous beyond belief and were always ready to service any male elf with a need for feminine companionship. That really helped to keep everything running smoothly and insured the hard-working elves generally had a smile on their face.

One of the cutest female elves was called Doreen.

She had a reputation for opening her elf knees wide for any needy male with that certain look in their eyes. Sometimes, she wore a tight fitting cap to hide her elf ears and pass as a human female. Doreen had become addicted to human cock when she was only a 16 year old elf girl. She liked the fact that their cocks were a lot thicker than the average elf cock and stretched her tight pussy to the limit. She had taken a liking to young Krystal and introduced her to the adventure of making boy's cocks very happy with a willing mouth. Krystal enjoyed the whole process of kneeling down in front of a male and taking his cock into her mouth. The act made her feel a little dirty and she loved that feeling of being bad.

Kalinda would rather read a book or fix a broken toy in the workshop.

Her reputation for standoffishness made the North Pole workers yearn for her favors. Krystal didn't understand why the silly males preferred Kalinda over her. She generally made no secret of the fact that she seldom had an objection to getting on her knees and servicing a needy cock whenever required.

She did have a weakness for reading erotic stories of the most depraved and kinky category. The 18 year old girl was still a virgin but she never hesitated to pleasure her slit with her fingers or any device that got good traction in her slippery pussy while reading the X-rated stories.

Some of the naughty elves had drilled a peep hole in the bathroom and they would have a jolly time watching the unsuspecting Krystal flinging her legs up high on the closed stall doors and pleasuring herself to the words of perverted authors. They would giggle and laugh at her gyrations and grab their own balls and cocks in mock sympathy with her deviant behavior.

Since Santa had been nursing a bad back for the last six months, both Krystal and Kalinda had taken over a lot of the workshop duties from their partially disabled father with mixed success.

Krystal had been keeping up production in the small toy department with "back me up" sessions on her knees behind the drawn shades in her tiny office. Her sister Kalinda had instituted a "Zero Defect" and employee bonus program that appeared to spur the workers to greater efforts despite her reluctance to get on her knees to motivate increased production.

Mrs. Kringle was spending most of her time these days in the warm water springs and health spa secluded in the rest and relaxation valley far away from the hectic pace in the workshop. She had personally tutored most of the towel boys in her preferred naked massage sessions that always ended with her having the happiest of endings. The other female clients marveled at her stamina for her age and cattily pressed her for news on Santa's health.

Krystal and Doreen were chilling in the reindeer stable with a bottle of aged malt to heighten their appreciation of the restorative quality time and had already advanced to a state of benign silliness.

Carl and Gunther's son Igor came into the stable to get the new harnesses for the alternate Christmas Run reindeer and were surprised to see the two of them intertwined in the haystack.

"You girls shouldn't be playing together like that. People will get the wrong idea and think you don't like boys."

Both of the strong muscular men laughed and slapped each other on the back at their own humor.

Krystal was impishly feisty and replied,

"Why bother with boys when there are a lot of men to be had?"

Igor approached the very cute looking Doreen and saw she was actually a female elf even though she really looked very human except for the telltale pointed ears.

"Hey, Carl, this one is an elf-girl. I bet she has the tightest pussy ever."

Carl was already sticking his errant hand up Krystal's short red skirt and played enthusiastically in her female garden. When he started to toy with her brown eye, she gasped and fell into her natural position right on her knees. She looked up into his burning eyes and opened her mouth wide to accept his pre-cum dripping cock deep inside.

Doreen looked at her role model Krystal sucking industriously on her knees and smiled invitingly at the aroused Igor.

"I fear you might be a tad too big for my little mouth, but I think I can accommodate you from behind with no difficulty. Just remember I am very sensitive like most elves and don't poke me too hard or too quickly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.