Holly Honeypot's Photo Shoot - Cover

Holly Honeypot's Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Molly is dissatisfied with her name especially since she is considering a career in modeling. Her foster home experiences are behind her now and she is in the fast lane of sexual exploration. Thank goodness she has the Reverend to cleanse her body with his beautiful cock of Redemption.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Workplace  

Molly Greenberg's agent told her that her name would never get an invitation to a modeling job no matter how photogenic she looked or how compliant she was with prospective employers. After a lot of thought she decided on the name "Holly Honeypot" because it reminded her of Holly Golightly from "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and the famed codename for a spy's sex trap. Besides she liked having a name with the same initials at the beginning of each name.

Now that she was finally 17 and sort of on her own, she was able to make her own decisions about such important matters. She had finished up high school a little sooner than most and had a good paying job with benefits at a risqué lingerie shop in an upscale mall. Sometimes there was a call for her to model the outfits for prospective customers but it was all on the up and up because the customers were invariably female. Sure, a few of them had hit on her but she was a little bit leery about that sort of relationship since she wasn't quite sure if she was supposed to take the lead or just follow instructions.

She was happy to get an early release from the foster care program she had entered after her father was incarcerated for robbing a Federal Reserve Bank. Her last foster home was not particularly a nice place because the biological son of the older couple was kind of kinky about things like the female foster girl's panties and sneaking and watching them shower in the bathroom. She had been placed in that home right after her 16th birthday because her previous placement home suffered a very discordant divorce.

The son's name was Hector and he was one of those well-built guys who acted very feminine in his actions but he was definitely not gay because he was always sniffing after the female placements when his parents weren't looking. Molly was ashamed of herself because she had allowed him to touch her in her private areas inside the pantry closet right on top of the cookie barrel shortly after she arrived at the new foster home.

It bothered her that he told her, "For a 16 year old, you certainly don't know much about doing it!"

After that experience, she always associated the smell of chocolate chip cookies with sex.

Her first experience at real sex was with one of the assistant minister's at the church she attended with the other foster kids. It was after the episode with Hector and she wanted some advice on what she should do to protect herself. The young religious teacher was very interested in her problem and asked her to give him all the details and how it made her feel. When she all but admitted she had secretly enjoyed the encounter, he told her she needed to atone for it and should be steeled against such incidents by learning the reality of carnal relations. Molly pressed Reverend Ted for more information and he told her first she must drive the devil out of her lower extremities by hard blows on her soft bottom. He convinced her that the devil resided in the area of her teenaged flanks and needed to suffer sufficient punishment to drive him out and make her pure again.

Reverend Ted stretched her across his long black robe and slowly pulled her panties down to her knees. She could see what he meant by the "devil's abode" because she felt her pussy leaking and her anus was blinking open and closed big time. Her spanking started slow and gentle but at the end she was taking heavy handed blows from the strong slender churchman. He kept asking her if she was sorry for her sins and Molly tearfully responded that she would never do it again. She was so happy that Reverend Ted was taking the time to help her atone for her sinful ways. Molly hoped she was not keeping the man of the cloth from more important religious matters that needed his attention. She was ashamed that her silly squirming on his lap was causing his male tool to stand up so hard and stiff.

Ted stood her up and rubbed her red bottom with some salve on his desk. Apparently, he spent a lot of time "chasing" the devil from young women's bottoms.

He asked her,

"Do you want to experience the reality of carnal relations to understand what men will expect from you?"

Molly was scared now but she nodded her head "yes" because she felt real safe in the Reverend Ted's capable hands.

Ted told her to bend over the edge of his desk and to grab hold of the two handles built into the other end.

She followed his instructions exactly and felt him apply some more of the cooling salve to her pussy slit and even to her tight little brown eye. It looked like this was the end of the road for her unwanted hymen and the simple fact was she had not the slightest regret.

First Ted opened up her tight vagina and she felt only an instant of pain when her cherry burst open. After he had instructed her in the proper technique of taking cock in her pussy, he pulled his dripping cock out leaving her feeling like she had lost her best friend. Then, he pulled her ass cheeks apart and shoved his thick cock straight up her ass telling her,

"This is where nasty fellow always runs to hide from the cock of redemption. I will smite him hard so be sure to hold on to the handles tightly and try not to make too much noise. We don't want to disturb the ladies club in their bible studies."

The reverend chased the devil from her pussy and cornered him in her tight little rectum and then he extinguished him with the fiery hose of his redeeming cock. Molly shuddered as the spurts of hot cum hit her deep inside her core. Suddenly, she was at peace and she felt only good thoughts about finally being a woman and taking it deep in both holes. She understood what Reverend Ted had instilled in her and the lesson was the happiest one she had ever received.

After that, she told Hector to "get lost" because she knew exactly what he wanted and she knew for a fact he wasn't getting it from her. She told him to go pester one of the other girls.

Now that she was in her own apartment she was happier than ever. Sure, it was only efficiency, but it was hers. Her job at the lingerie store was lots of fun and Holly loved wearing the different costumes and undies.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.