The Spark - Cover

The Spark

Copyright© 2012 by Zoras

Chapter 38

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 38 - If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; what does it say about those who know about the power but try to exploit its bearer for their own goals? Join Brian as he receives such a gift, a gift of such power that as he learns to control his gift women and men will offer him anything and sometimes everything for the use of his gift. As for those he refuses, well there are other ways to deal with those in power.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Slow   Violence   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

Antonia was actually gone for nearly two weeks. Even with phone calls, the days seemed to drag on with meetings the only activity to break up the monotony. Sure, I had students to teach and I spent a lot of time swimming adding the area around the docks to my underwater explorations. The only thing I found there was a small tunnel or shaft that went on for some time but as I only snorkeled there was no way I was going in. Maybe when Antonia returned we could rent some gear to find out where it went.

On the other hand, I would say that we could do that if she was not too upset with me due to me sleeping with several girls who were guests. I never intended to sleep with them and I had respected them leaving them alone when we were swimming and one or more of them would play that they were drowning and hang on to me. In the beginning, I thought nothing of what they were doing but then I saw one of the Chinese girls swimming like she was born to the water. I realized then, that they were playing and offering themselves to me but I still resisted until after the second night without Antonia with her howling in bed.

Being as young as I was, I always thought that the various sounds of sex were more of a turn on for men and not women. I learned that I was mistaken as soon as the helicopter was away and I went to do my forms as one of my students came in wanting help on her forms. Only she did not need any help as I had seen her perform them before well enough that I would consider promoting her when she tested.

In the studio that day, she asked why I had never asked her to join me saying that she was not averse to visiting me, adding in her soft timid voice, that after what she had heard the last two days she would have no complaints.

Yep after the way she offered, there was no way I was going to turn her down so that night Lulu joined me in my bed. The next day it happened again only this time it was Cecily who offered to join me, which was bad because I discounted her as not suitable as she was not a small girl as she probably carried as much as thirty pounds extra when she arrived. Now after several weeks of swimming, exercising and working around the island she was looking better though not up to the athletic standard I was used to. But I did accept her into my bed that night and I did give her a decent experience but the truth be told it was a lot more work for me as her naked form left a lot to be desired. For the first time since arriving, I slept with the roof down making it darker in the room for me.

Thankfully, Cecily was the only girl with some extra meat on her bones that I had taken in. I had as a guest and for four days, I alternated between those two. I did have two more offers, and being the horn dog that I was, accepted their offers to join me in bed adding yet another virgin to my total.

Antonia's return was not as fulfilling as I had hoped due to her father accompanying her on the launch from the yacht that was anchored out in the bay. The meeting on the dock was reserved as she introduced her father before I embarrass myself getting only a hug from her. Walking up to the house, Antonia explained the reason for his visit of course was my sponsorship and with him being the expedition leader, he came in case I wanted pictures of me handing over the check supporting their efforts.

Personally, I never thought about wanting pictures but I did not see a reason not to take a couple of pictures that someday might prove useful. As to Antonia's surprise of bringing her father along I added one of my own as I had not informed her that I had consulted with other divers and they made note what was being suggested was on the skimpy side, probably to make their proposal look better. I on the other hand had no idea as to what they would need but after listening to my experts say what would be needed I added several million dollars to their total. Of course, I did not tell her or her father any of what I had done until the press conference and then it was a shock to both of them that there was an additional ten million dollars on the picture of the check I was handing over while both of them looked rather stunned at the amount.

After the conference, I was grilled over lunch as to why I had changed their number stating they already had their equipment list. I gave them my reasons along with the experts I brought in said about their gear, versus what they would recommend for an expedition such as theirs. Asking why I would give them more than they requested, I gave them my reason saying with the money I had I would feel worse if someone got hurt or died when I recognized a problem that could be avoided in the first place. Then to confuse them even more, I stated I had someone I was interested in on the expedition and I would not like to see her get hurt. With that statement I got the kiss I had missed at the dock, it only cost me ten million dollars. I did not say that and truthfully, I did not care as the kiss broke the ice of Antonia and I being together in front of her father, who was the only one looking embarrassed when we separated.

For the rest of the day things were more confused but relaxed as the three of us had a leisurely day sitting outside with the girls and guys staying with me joining us at various times. For the rest of the day and into the next one, I received an education in underwater archeology. Actually, truth be told, it was more than I really wanted to learn but as I was now the sponsor of their expedition, Antonia thought it was a good idea for me to have an understanding as to what my money was being spent on.

Personally, I think she was having a joke at our expense, as the two of us were more than slightly uncomfortable with the knowledge or at least the belief that his daughter was involved with me. After spending the night with me with the roof retracted, I was sure she was having fun, as she was louder than I remembered while her father was even more uncomfortable around me the following morning. Myself I did not care as I had a woman who liked to let everyone know she was getting laid and was not shy in doing it. I did not care myself, as my ego was standing tall as Antonia praised me loudly every night.

She did manage to chase her father away after two days with him making the excuse he was heading to pick up the additional equipment for their dive. Antonia managed to take a break from her modeling, staying an additional week where she discovered that I had a second island, this one in Greece, where according to the facilitator an Israeli company was building everything I needed for my island.

Antonia's discovery that I owned more than one island opened Pandora's Box; she knew I was rich with my ownership of the island. Thankfully finding out that I had won everything gambling did not put her off though she did find it hard to believe I was worth several billion dollars from just gambling. Asking what type of gambling I did, I told her I bet on sports; refining my answer from there, I stated I bet on the Korean Olympic team. Asking how I knew the Korean team would do as well as they did, I stated I spent some time in Korea working with them using a technique I had developed. There were more questions and for the most part, I answered her questions truthfully though she was disappointed when I refused to use my technique on animals giving her the same reason why I did not do the equestrian events.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.