Kaylie's Lost Innocence - Cover

Kaylie's Lost Innocence

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2: Losing Her Cherry

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Losing Her Cherry - Kaylie is a typical 16 year old female filled with a sense of boredom and curious about taking boy's cocks into her mouth. She is careful about selecting her first partner and the only logical choice is her own brother who spends an inordinate amount of time taking care of his own releases. Having seen his magnificant cock unknowingly by accident she is already sold on the project.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   School  

Now that she was a legal 18 year old and had managed to suck her brother's friend Alex's cock several times, Kaylie felt she was starting to move into a more mature outlook on life and was no longer clueless. The only thing that really continued to bother her was the technical aspect of still being a "cherry" girl with her hymen intact.

She talked to her girlfriend Angie about using her mouth on Alex and the fact that she found out that she actually liked it. Angie was shocked because she was the only other female virgin in the graduating class. Almost half of the boys were still virgins because the girls didn't consider them cool enough to give up their pussy to them. They still went out on dates and everything but penetration was a no-no for those unlucky boys lacking in adequate "coolness" to get laid. Usually the girls with a more cooperative attitude would let these unfortunates rub their dicks on their panties in a stress-relieving "dry" fuck. The only thing the girls had to contend with was the sticky boy juice and wet panties for the rest of the day in school or on the date. Kaylie had only been "dry fucked" once and she was super embarrassed by it because her mom asked her what had happened to her panties when she discovered them in the hamper. She made up a story about spilling yogurt in the gym when she was changing but she could see her mom was looking at her with a disbelieving look that made her feel guilty about lying.

Angie told her,

"I don't think there is a single guy I would feel comfortable with sticking his cock in my mouth, Kaylie!"

Kaylie had to laugh but could see Angie's predicament.

"I tell you what, Angie. I will "lend" you my Alex if we go out on a double date, but you got to give me your cousin Victor because I know you are afraid of incest and everything."

Kaylie had been dreaming about Victor for a long time because he was one of those guys who had not scored as yet with any of the non-virgins in the class. He was not muscular but she had seen him at the pool in the summer and he was standing at the edge of the water with his package bulging out like some Greek God ready to go to the Olympics. The thought of that tool in her still pretty inexperienced mouth was a temptation that made her eager to trade off Alex like he was some unwanted baseball card.

The date was a bit strange because when they first started she was in the back of the car with Alex and when they got to the movie Angie was holding Alex's hand like they were old lovers or bosom buddies. She could tell Victor was a bit put out because he didn't like things unexpected or out of place. She let her arm accidently rub up and down his shaft and sac when they were standing close together in the line and he seemed to lose all his reluctance immediately. Alex was smart enough to figure the whole thing out before the lights went down low and he started working Angie's virgin pussy with his free hand like he had to get her to the finish line before the show ended. Angie was fast approaching an orgasm and poor Alex wasn't even unzipped yet. After she went through that nice little quaking of the knees, she got right down to business and whipped Alex's hard cock out into her hand like a familiar stranger.

Kaylie was already bent over Victor's lap because she wanted to get the blowjob business over as quickly as possible and watch what promised to be an interesting movie and an interesting little tableau of Angie and Alex getting it on. She was just getting settled into a nice rhythm on Victor's thick cock when he exploded without warning deep inside her mouth. She had to swallow real fast so as not to look like some amateur at oral sex. Kaylie was a little upset at Victor even if he was a sweetheart when it came to filling out his jeans. The thing was flopping around and still gushing on her bare knees like a leaky faucet. She turned sideways to Victor and gave him her backside to play with while she watched Angie and Alex getting into it hot and heavy with some dedicated head bobbing action right next to her. She reached out and put her hand on the back of Angie's curly hair-do and pushed her face down further on Alex's slick cock. It was a mean trick but she wanted Angie to get Alex's entire pungent load all inside her mouth so that she knew what it meant to suck a boy off.

At the same time, Victor started to rub his dick in her exposed crack because she only wore a skimpy string thong in case he wanted to experiment with some rear door action. Suddenly, she realized that with no panties on, there was no chance of a "Dry" ass fuck but she would have to take a real up the ass buried cock experience home with her. Just when Victor managed to squeeze past her reluctant sphincter, Alex started to give Angie his load and she saw the stuff start to backflow out of her best friend's mouth like lava coming from an over-heated volcano.

The only one who made any noise of any significance was Alex who shamefully gave vent to a shuddering sigh as his juices spurted out into Angie's pretty mouth.

Victor was giving her ass a good workout when she inadvertently let loose a machine-gun sound of uncontrollable flatulence that made people in seats near them break out in laughter. Of course, they had no idea it was a well-behaved girl and not some wise guy making a statement. Kaylie was mortified because both Alex and Angie could surmise she was getting it in the ass from Victor and they were aching to see the expression on her usually relaxed face.

When they drove home they were all a little subdued with their own thoughts. Kaylie was happy that Victor had at least taken her ass cherry and filled her up with lots of cream. Victor couldn't believe he had scored as well as he did with the pretty young Kaylie even though he still wanted to nail his cousin because they weren't first cousins so it really shouldn't count as incest. Angie was happy that she had finally taken a boy into her mouth and was ready to experiment with any willing cock to gain further experience. Alex was the happiest of all because he knew all he had to do was get Angie alone and convince her to open her knees to his condom covered dick telling her she had "nothing to worry about". It hadn't worked on Kaylie as yet but he wasn't ready to give up on reaching cherry-land.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.