Separating the Twins - Cover

Separating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Orgy Camp was wildly successful. Part of it, I think, was because it was done in segments, not as one long show; even half an hour can seem like forever when all you have is sex. There'd be five minutes here and there, usually with only a little lead-in.

Woman A: "It seems so quiet around here without the kids."

Woman B: "Last summer they did nothing but complain that there was nothing to do. So this year we sent them to a camp."

Woman A: "We did that a couple of years ago. They hiked and played in the lake for two months. They told me it was a lot of fun.""

Woman B: "Yeah, we're hoping they have a lot of fun."

Cut to two naked teenagers. He's doing her while she's flat on her back. She's clutching his dide as he pounds away. She's screaming, "I'm coming. God, I'm coming!"

Woman A: "They had craft classes at camp." She sighed. "Now I have birdhouses and ashtrays all over the place."

Cut to girl finishing a vibrator and then inserting it. Her face scrunches up a little, and she moans slightly.

Woman B: "Well, from the letter I got she says it's very educational and she's learned a lot."

Cut to two naked teenage girls caressing and kissing, moves into a shot of them fingering each other.

We got fan mail about the different segments. We didn't shoot them for each show, but did a whole series of them over a two week period, and then knocked off for a while. Everyone was under a contract for five more "sessions" as one girl called it where they'd get to gether to suck, screw, and so on until they were too tired to move.

There were three segments that got the most response. The first was of two girls having sex. Now one of the things about being a girl is that you're the one being penetrated, not the boy. Girls get so caught up in it that they'll take a guy in their mouth while some other guy is doing them. Guys don't always understand this, it's a girl thing.

In this case Donna, who had bigger boobs than most girls—they were all hers—would rub her tits back and forth in another girl's pussy, even tweaking around the girl's entrance with her nipple. Donna said it felt fantastic, and the girls she did it to said they liked that combination of intimacy and softness, especially down there that followed.

We had lesbians write in saying that segment opened up whole new worlds to them. A woman is very aware of her boobs, and this added a new dimension to having a pair.

The second segment was about the announcement of a "meet and greet dance" during the early part of camp. But girls got to ask boys. The idea came from another show where a woman said she liked taking the initiative, and a guy admitted he liked the girl to be aggressive for a change. At the dance girls would proposition the boys instead of the other way round.

In the scene that finally aired, a girl goes up to a boy (Woman B was hoping her daughter would meet new friends) and ask "Will you fuck me?" Well, that was the way it was written. Instead she walked up, took his hand, smiled shyly, and said, "Will you have this fuck?" They then went off to a corner, undressed, and went at it. By the end of the party everyone had done it with at least two other people, often three. There was a lot of come spurted on a lot of pussies, tummies, faces, and boobs. We got a lot of fan mail on that segment.

It was nothing compared to the third scene. This was entitled: the mysteries of girl's clothing. The girls showed up fully dressed, boys were wearing just shorts, and boys learned how to undress them. Especially brassieres.

A brassiere is necessary for a girl. Guys don't always realize this, and don't understand why a girl would be wearing one. They also don't understand how to get one off. Girls learn how by watching their mothrs and girlfriends; plus they do it every day. It doesn't take long before a girl is pretty much an expert at that sort of thing.

So there was a class how to get a brassiere off. Of course once you got it off...

Joe, Katy and I sat in on a couple of those sessions. Getting a sex scene right is a lot of work. We had two different directors and four camera crews working, and there was a lot of messing with the lights and sound. A lot of our actors were inexperienced at shooting sex, but they were all veterans by the time we finished. And when they got together two months later to shoot more, they went at it in a very professional manner.

They also had fun, which I perceived right away. You always do better work when you enjoy it, and it was very clear they all enjoyed their work. Some of them were used for other sex scenes in the parent show, and people, fans and critics alike, told us it was obvious they were greatly enjoying themselves.

All of which left one of the producers high, dry, and sexless. I wanted to feel a guy actually inside me, just as I saw around me. It's a female thing and really can't be explained to a guy, and doesn't have to be explained to another girl. But I desperately wanted a man in my life and in my bed.

I saw Liz the day before her unit went overseas. It was obvious that she now had a boyfriend, and that he was reconciled to her being gone. They spent their next to last night in bed together; I was envious.

"Congratulations on having a boyfriend," I told her in the short time we had.

She smiled sadly. "I wonder if I'll have him when I get back. There's so much temptation around."

"Live for the moment."

"It's the soldier's way." She sighed. "Do you have one yet?"

I shook my head. "No, no I don't."

"If you don't have one by the time I get back we'll both work on it."

"You don't know my crazy schedule."

"I'll have time, all sorts of accumulated leave, and we can use some of it up together."

I hugged her. "It's a deal."

She went off to fight people who wanted to destroy what we had out of envy and hatred (disguised as religion), and I went back to think up new ways for couples to be entertained by watching others have sex. It was a strange dichotomy.

None of that stopped my regular job, acting. We were clicking, and we knew it. Ideas flowed thick and fast. We were getting things with a minimal of takes, and feeding off of each other's energy. I had more of a role now, and had gone from being attributed as "With" to "Also Starring" to just simply listed as "Starring". I was fourth on the list, with the main lead and Loretta first and second, and now had a split screen in the opening credits with the "chief baddy", who wasn't exactly the nasty and evil person she'd been in the first sason. There were times she had an important role.

I questioned this one day at a production meeting. I wasn't after "answers", I wanted to know how the Executive Producers saw each character. They knew I was doing it more to further my knowledge, not for any reason related to my character. And since my shows weren't the competition, they felt easy answering my questions.

"I'm going to give you a homework assignment," the senior EP said. "It's 30s gas-and-blast science fiction, space opera in the purest kind, but it'll answer your question."

I sort of groaned interlally. I didn't read SF. Of course my knowledge of SF was limited to Star Trek and Star Wars, so perhaps I may be forgiven.

"Read the "Skylark of Space" series," he said. "Particularly study Blackie Duquesne. That'll tell you how I envisage at least one of the roles."

I did. I still wasn't a fan of SF, but I saw what he meant. There was a nobility to Backie Duquesne's character. He had his rules, and he lived by them. He was quite prepared to die for them, too. I wouldn't want to live in his galaxy, but I grudgingly respected him. I can't quite say the same for Richard Seaton, the ostensible "star" of the series. There was something just a little to goody-two shoes about him. I felt as I'd had an overdose of sugar every time he appeared.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.