Separating the Twins - Cover

Separating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Liz and I might be identical, but we see the differences. She's 1/4" taller, my bust is bigger by about the same amount. She is the very precise analytical thinker, I'm more the big picture type. People treat us as if we were two halves of the same person, which can be infuriating. Telling my sister something isn't the same as telling me. There were many times when one of us got a juicy piece of gossip, and everyone assumed we both had heard it. Fortunately it was never about us. Still, that caused complications.

We both thought about the future, and talked about it in that special language we had that no one else could understand. It wasn't telepathy, there were verbal and physical components to it, but a look, a gesture, a word or two, and an expression could communicate volumes. We'd pass in the hall at school, and all sorts of things would pass between us in just a few steps. Sometimes it drove our friends nuts.

Our thinking led us in different directions. Liz set her sights on what she wanted in her life, as did I. When she stopped partying she got busy achieving what she wanted. I'd done the same analysis, and partying was actually part of my plan. In our Senior Year in school we both got word that our plans were bearing fruit.

I was first. I got a letter for an audition. I drove for an hour to get to the outskirts of Atlanta. I had to go through an entire battery of pictures, and finally faced a woman across a desk in the corner of a non-descript building.

"When do you turn 18?" she asked.

"Next month, on the 20th."

She nodded and flipped through a calendar. "All right. Unbutton your blouse."

I'd been told this would happen and worn my best bra, a white lace demi-cup. She checked me out with a detached look on her face, and then motioned for me to fasten up again.

"Do you have any problem going topless?"

"No, not really." A lot of girls do, especially if they have a big bosom. Come to think of it, it doesn't matter how big their chest is. Teenage girls are often uncomfortable showing themselves off.

"Interesting. Well, that won't happen for a while. You're certainly not a Size 0, and that's good." She sighed. "All right, we'll give you a contract. Take it home, read it over, get some legal advice, and if you agree, fax it back to me. Here's my number."

I read it in the parking lot, and again at home. This was what I wanted. Mom and Dad read it over, and Dad had a lawyer look at it. I signed, they signed, and we faxed it off two days later. I was on my way to being a lingerie model. Step one was complete.

Liz got the word she'd been hoping for the next day. She'd been nominated to the Air Force Academy by our local Congressman. She'd leave four days after graduation.

"I'm going to miss you," I said. "It'll seem odd not to have you around."

"I know. I doubt if the Congressman would have done it for both of us."

"You'll be great there," I said. "Get good grades and do well."

She smiled slightly. "Are you sure you want to do what you're suggesting?"

I nodded. Most of the pictures are from the neck down. Your classmates won't be able to see me and fantasize about you."

"Good. I have no idea what it'll be like, and the fewer distractions, the better."

This could turn into a tear-fest, so I had to change the subject. "In the meantime we have a problem. We have three weeks to the Prom, and don't really have our dresses."

"I have an idea, she said, and laid it out.

The Prom was the big social event for the Senior Class at school. The dance itself was on a Saturday night, and just about every girl was planning on getting laid; for most it would be their first time. This was the one time it was socially acceptable to get a hotel room. Our dates were understanding. I was going with Rob, a stand-in for my real boyfriend that I saw three or four times a year. His parents partied with my parents, and I'd had sex with him a few times at the adult party, and a few more times at the one for us kids.

Liz carefully picked a date that knew she wasn't putting out, another boy from the party scene. "don't worry," she told him as we discussed it, "Lea has stepped up and volunteered to take care of things."

I gave him a smile and a wink. I was looking forward to this. As one boy got tired, I'd turn to the other. By the end of the evening everyone should be well-satisfied.

My dress was an Air Force blue, high-necked with short sleeves and long white gloves. I wore a silver lame sheath over it that was cleverly designed with a neckline just under my bust, sort of showing it off. It hugged my curves, displaying without quite really showing. It was the perfect dress for the occasion.

Liz wore exactly the same thing, except it was in gold, not silver. Her hair was more pinned up than mine, but other than that we were identical. Oh, I didn't wear panties, and she did. 't going to be getting out of hers, I didn't want mine to get in the way.

That Saturday was a wile chaos of girls getting their hair done, their nails, and everything else. All activity stopped about 5:00 p.m. Everyone was home finishing their make-up and getting dressed. Then it was time for the boys to start driving around, picking us up.

It was a beautiful starlit evening. The mountains to the west were backlit by the sunset. I melted into Rib's arms as we danced. The usual catty comments weren't there. Sure, everyone noted who was wearing what, and but we didn't make the comments. This wasn't the time for it. Monday, maybe, but then maybe not. This was a special occasion, not a time for one-upping the other girls.

We ate finger-food, we danced, and we finally drifted off into the night to walk and have some private time (in full view of the adults) on the terrace outside where we were dancing. I felt a little sad, this was the last time my sister and I would do something like this together. I didn't want the evening to end.

Eventually it did, and Liz's date took her home. While he was doing that, Rob took me upstairs to our room, we undressed slowly, and started necking like crazy. When Jim showed up from getting my sister home, I made sure he was undressed, and then sucked both of them in turn. The romantic part of the evening was over, now it was time for some fun.

A cock is a male appendage designed to, with great pleasure, deposit come next to a girl's womb. Both boys were endowed with good ones, and I made sure they both had ample opportunity to do some depositing. I didn't get that much sleep. One of them woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't resist kissing my boobs. That woke me up, and the kissing proceeded from there. That woke the other one up, and I had to take care of him, too.

Liz showed up for the Prom Breakfast while Jim and I were still going at it. Rob was in the shower, cleaning up from our wake-up. Liz watched for a couple of minutes (I knew she was there). When Jim finally came and collapsed next to me in exhaustion, I sat up and gave her a smile.

"You look like you had fun," she said.

"I didn't get much sleep, if that's what you mean."

"His bottom bounces nicely while he's doing you."

"I should have grabbed it harder."

"I suppose. C'mon, get cleaned up."

I nodded and headed for the bathroom. I was a mess, but I'd worked at it. Good sex can be very messy.

I couldn't resist playing with Rob's body while we showered, but I stayed away from his cock. I liked running my hand over his chest and shoulders, and we played a little grab ass while we dressed.

We presented ourselves in the dining room looking refreshed and all properly put together. This was one of those times when everyone knew what we'd been doing, but nobody was going to say a thing. It would have been a weird feeling except I'd gotten used to it at the parties, and in Church on Sunday mornings when I would look at someone I'd had sex with the night before, and his wife. Or in the case of Dale Robertson, I'd had sex with both her and her husband.

Some of the girls looked like they were a little tender down there, and in some of the conversations in the Ladies Room that turned out to be the case. Your first time can make you a bit sore, and a girl gets through it with romantic feelings. It takes a little while to understand and accept your sexuality, come to grips with it, and learn to enjoy things. It's one of those sad things that some of the girls present were never going to get there. Sex would be something they'd provide their husbands, and that was about it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.