Separating the Twins - Cover

Separating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lia and Liz are twins, and now they've gone their own ways in life. Liz has entered the Air Force Academy, while Lia explores the world of TV and movies. TV sitcoms revolving around sex? TV soap operas on the same subject? Lia gets involved, but not the way people would think. It's a brand new genre (so to speak), and being in on the ground floor is a big plus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Jerry was a tit man, and right now he was showering kisses on the pair lying across the front of my chest. His cock was also doing wondrous things to my insides, but his concentration was a lot higher up my body.

We'd gone out on a date, going to the Saturday night school dance after the game. We'd sort of had fun seeing and being seen, and helping squelch any rumors about wild sex parties that had percolated around the school.

Those rumors were true, but all of us involved had agreed that we had to be a lot more visible. Nothing squelches a rumor faster than absolute proof that its wrong. All of the kids who were supposed to be in some wild orgy were visible at the dance, and the most malicious tongues were stilled.

We'd left the dance early, more to just go outside and be alone for a bit. Now there's nothing wrong with this. Everyone gives a hand job or blow job to their boyfriends or dates. A proper girl, at least in this day and age, do it as a matter of course. Going farther, though, is still a no-no. So when Jerry and I left, hand in hand, the knowing looks figured he'd soon be receiving a hand job (girls know I don't really give blow jobs).

We'd walked in the moonlight for a bit. We smiled when we saw some of the cars in the parking lot with fogged windows. It was a typical Saturday night, and some of the kids were taking advantage of it.

"Want to go to a party?" Jerry asked as we saw a shadow behind the fogged windows moving up and down.

"Party? What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking of taking you home early."

"It sounds fun." I was never one to say no to partying.

When there's a party at my parents place all of the doors are locked, even though we're a little ways out in the county. I let us in, and we paused as I eased the front door closed. We could hear the sounds of the party, and his eyes sparkled as he hung up my sweater.

"Should we go upstairs?" I asked, "or join in?"

"Let's go have fun," he said."

I shivered in excitement. We headed for the Rec Room. We could hear our parents enjoying themselves. I'd worn tight jeans and a blouse, and Jerry helped me with them (these were jeans so tight I had to lie on my bed to zip them up). His hands were warm as he eased my bra off. I pulled down his shorts; a few sucks got him "party ready". Then, hand in hand and bare-ass naked, we joined the fun.

Dad was doing Jenny Alexander. They were doggy-style, and her boobs were swinging back and forth as she rammed herself back on him. Mom was on her back, and someone was eating her. Since she'd had the baby the year before Mom had the unfortunate habit of 'leaking' when she got aroused. White milk was seeming from her boobs, and when she came she actually sprayed some into the air. Then the guy who had been licking her moved up and slid his cock in her.

Mom and Dad weren't the only ones. The group that partied numbered more than 30 (some nights there were over 40) and most of them were involved with each other. The air was filled with moans, gasps, groans, and the unnamed noises people make in the throes of ecstasy. It also smelled of sweat, the smell of spilled come, and enough women's juices to float a boat.

Jerry's cock had gotten even harder as he gazed across the room. I was so wet it was incredible. I needed something male and hard inside me. There were more than a few available, but I kept eyeing Jerry's.

"There's an empty spot," I said, looking at the couch. Jerry didn't need the hint. He put his hand on my butt, and when I settled on the couch I gave his cock a few friendly licks. I didn't give blow jobs, not on casual dates. But a blow job at a party was just a warm-up.

Jerry pulled it out of my mouth and mashed my boobs together, pressing them around his cock. That felt good, and I tried to lick the tip of his cock every time it popped out into view.

I wanted his hardness elsewhere, and he knew it (he knew me). I lay back on the couch, spreading my legs invitingly. Jerry \'s no dummy. He got into position, slipped the fat head of his cock between the lips of my pussy, and plunged into me. After a few thrusts he bent over and began kissing and tonguing my nipples.

I can't think of a single woman who would say no to a guy devoting a lot of attention to her boobs. Right now my nips were so sensitive that they seemed to tighten every time he breathed on them. Every time he licked them a jolt shot through me, right to where he was so deliciously plugging me up.

All of this attention was certainly having an effect on me. I'm one of those lucky girls who can come from doing it, and I certainly did so. Jerry had done me enough times to know when I'd popped, and he redoubled his efforts. I was close when he finally couldn't hold back.

Guys go to parties because every woman is available. A woman goes to a party because she isn't tied to the male rhythm of excitement, climax, and recovery. She can get going, stay aroused, and sort of peak from time to time. Jerry, being a teenager, recovered faster than most of the men in the room. It didn't take long before he got involved with Dale. She was a teacher at school (history and civics), and he feasted on her soft boobs. I'd already mounted my best friend Jodie's Dad, holding my boobs as we did it.

I came with two more men by the time things ran down. At a regular party people head home because they're drunk or sleepy. At one of these parties it's because the girl is too sore and the guy can't get it up. Couples began to get up, find a shower, and then their clothes. Jerry and I sat on the couch, watching some of the last bits of action. I had my hand on Jerry's cock, and he had his hand between my legs. It was a great way to end the evening.

"I suppose I should head home," he said. One of the rules was that nobody stayed the night.

"Are you sure you won't fall asleep while driving?"

"I'll chance it," he said. He leaned over and kissed my boobs. "I do love these."

Men's clothing is so complex that I felt I had to help him dress. Of course that gave me the chance to run my hands over his entire body. Guys get fixed on our boobs, our legs, and our bottoms. Girls like far more about a guy's body than just his cock and balls. I was sort of turned on by everything, even though I knew nothing was going to come of it (pun attended). I was just too tired.

We kissed good-night, me still naked, then I collected my clothes and went up to the en suite bathroom and my bed.

My twin sister Liz was home from her date, and she was in her robe and nightgown, and looked up from her textbook.

"Have fun?"

"I enjoyed myself."

"I thought it was just a date."

"It was, but we got in the mood for a party."

She nodded, and went back to her textbook.

Liz and I are identical, but she didn't party any more. When our brother Brad had been born a few months before she'd sworn off recreational sex. I sort of understood her reasoning. Mom had made a mistake during a gangbang (Mom loved those), and we now had a baby brother. Liz is on the same birth control as me, but she didn't want to take even the slightest chance. She kept her legs firmly closed, and was as celibate as I wasn't.

"Lea!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.