Catcher Culture - Cover

Catcher Culture

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A syndicate of Ladies use jail-bait as a means to enlist males into their service. Those caught are introduced into a web of sexual vice from which they can never escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Clark Stevens was a pillar of society; a well-known financier looked up to by many with envy, but he had a fetish which no amount of money could pay for. He had a daughter of his own, and had had more than a passing interest in the friends she often brought home with her; the pool in the garden visible from an upstairs window, where he would nurse his erect cock to many a satisfying orgasm as he viewed the pert little bodies of his daughter's teenage friends. Pyjama parties held a particular thrill for him, his eye permanently at a professionally fitted spy-hole into both his daughter's and the guest bedroom, as he watched the sweet little girls in baby pink dance and play together, some eventually undressing down to their panties before entering bed. Some removing these too, allowing him a glance at a nubile pussy on occasion. Hidden close circuit cameras had helped him build up a collection of favourite clips which he willingly emptied his balls to, though this was never enough; he yearned to lure one to his bed somehow, he spent with extra vigour as he thought of having a young girl bound and helpless, of spanking her while both naked and then feeling the tightness of both pussy and anus as he violated the young soft body.

His urges were to be his downfall; he vetted the girls attending his daughter's parties, singling out those who were from a less fortunate background, or who had parents or parent that showed any signs of being distant to their offspring, relationship wise. His attentions to one cute young ginger girl had her tell her mother about what a nice man he was, and how he liked to pat her etc. The Mother in question had her doubts and casually mentioned this to her circle of friends, though she dismissed it herself; Stevens was a respectable citizen after all. One of the circle worked for Lauren and Marlene however, and alarm bells rang with her. She arranged to meet with the ginger girl and gave her a website address with nickname to feed to Stevens. The financier's cock swelled as the nubile freckled girl passed him the details, telling him that he could contact her and her many friends that way; it was somewhere that young girls could talk about their wishes and desires away from their parents prying eyes. Later in the evening, Stevens eagerly accessed the site; first contacting the ginger girl and informing her of his nickname. He was quickly passed on to several friends; one of whom; 'Baby Oil' was very keen to tell of her desires. Marlene sat smiling, her tight leather cat-suit creaking as she typed away and puffed at a cigarette in elegant fashion; 'Baby Oil' would soon bring a wealthy new recruit for distribution amongst the women.

Fenton slept fitfully; he had downed half a bottle of vodka on returning from his session with Hortense; he just wanted to wank incessantly, such was his perpetual desire for his new-found erotic preference. He smirked as he thought of the reason for which he had arrived at this strangely pleasurable situation. His desire for young girls now paled into insignificance, as though it had never been there; the thought of the woman who had shown him the way kept his cock stiff and erect as he lay in bed; Lauren and Marlene excited him too, would he have the chance to serve his employers? And Clara Adams too; she would witness him tomorrow, for what purpose? He dozed s his mind went from one set of mature curves to another, each so sweetly in control of him now.

When Fenton arrived at Hortense's house, the maid simply sneered at him and pointed him in the usual direction without saying a word; her silence and instant assertive nature made his cock stiffen all the more, he knew today was going to be special.

Hortense wore a short Chinese style black satin top which barely covered her sumptuous hips and curvaceous ass. She smirked and looked across at three equally attractive ladies who sat opposite, Clara Adams, legs crossed in pencil skirt and tight blouse was one of them. She smiled a Fenton as she toyed with what looked like a leather strap. She was accompanied by a plump auburn haired woman in a green dress which hugged her ample curves; her nipples stiffened visibly as she maintained an air of authority in viewing Fenton, crossing her legs to ensure he caught sight of her powerful thighs clad in black nylon. The third woman was blonde and must have been about 60, though was very trim and pert for her age; she wore a tight leather outfit with what looked like riding boots and carried a small but severe looking crop which she toyed with as she eyed Fenton like a prospective shopping article.

Between the women and Hortense was a small raised platform with a cushion next to it. Over the chair arm lay the luxuriant leather boots. Hortense smiled wickedly at Fenton and simply asked him to take his clothes off and kneel before her. the women commented to themselves as he stripped; as his cock bobbed stiffly at the thought of being viewed by other women, the door opened and in walked Lauren and Marlene. Fenton gasped at the two women who were responsible for his new life; both were cat-suited for the occasion and had a male on a leash, his genitals exposed but caged, who was made to kneel in a corner facing the walls. The woman sat and lit cigarettes as they witnessed the progress of one of their latest catches. Hortense lifted one one of her legs.

"You may take my shoes off and fit my boots for me; the ladies are anxious to see how much you've progressed. You shall have a real treat here today, before embarking on a new adventure." The women giggled knowingly at Fenton's look of bewilderment. Hortense gave a running commentary as Fenton, his eager cock erect and on full show to his audience, willingly removed the spiky stilettos and lovingly eased the equally spiky boots onto the superb woman's elegant legs.

"See how obedient he has become; I have been happy to pay you ladies for the privilege of being the first to guide him to his true position in life, he will bring in much revenue now he has learned to enjoy serving." As if to emphasise her control and his complete obedience, she simply pointed haughtily at the zip of the first boot as Fenton moved to fetch the other before completing the task. He immediately diverted and zipped the boot for his mistress; the other women clasped their hands and laughed in appreciation of his perfect servility. Fenton sensed this and his balls tingled at the thought of having pleased his dominant mistress. After zipping the second boot, she smiled down at the kneeling male and placed both feet of the spiky boots to the floor.

"You may kiss my feet now." The women sneered victoriously and six pussies tingled with gentle arousal as Fenton bent and kissed the toecaps without question. He remained kneeling as the woman who had complete control over him, stood and smiled wickedly down at him.

"Now you'll see how he has learned to worship and recognise the power and influence of a woman's scent." She smiled again, more wickedly than before, her pussy moist with her achievement.

"Tell the ladies what you like to sniff most; don't be shy, and I want the truth or you shall not be allowed to worship my boots." Fenton swallowed hard, as he thought of the delicious pucker he desired so much; his cock pulsed as he thought of what the other women's delicate aromas would be like; the words came out easier than he thought.

"I like to sniff your asshole mistress." Clara Adams' pussy dribbled and her nipples stood out like thumbs as she pulled on the leather object in her hand, the other women giggled with pleasure at the newly acquired male's admission; Lauren and Marlene lifted their heads in triumph, he would serve women well. Hortense pointed at the cushion on the floor and Fenton knelt on it, his balls tingling with anticipation. Hortense was ready to have him display for the women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.