Bernie - Cover

Bernie

Copyright© 2012 by Marti

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A follow on from 'The Car Park Was Empty' with a stronger, darker content. Thanks must go to Gill Byrd, for inspiration and for the use of some of her characters. See Jill's day out

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Size   BBW  

I had stopped listening to Bernie; he'd been going on about pets. But then he said Jackie, quite loud, but she was staring into space..."Jackie?" Bernie said "do you want to come and see them? We've only got a few left these days, I kept some of my favourites." He lifted her face to look at him "come and see" he said "they are lovely, you'll fall in love with them". Before she had a chance to register what he'd said, he took her hand and pulled her up, she teetered on her heels. "Billy" he shouted "put the lights on" and he tugged her along..."come on you lot" Bernie called to me, Ian and Neville, "you can come too, and Billy go thru and sort out some Bales!" Then he disappeared thru a door on the left, dragging Jackie behind him.

As I walked thru the door, I was amazed to find that the block next to the house was a stable, with four well equipped stalls and a corridor running in-front to a set of closed double doors. The 1st stall was empty, but Bernie and Jackie were already standing looking into the second stall.

As I joined them, Bernie was talking to Jackie, his arm round her waist and his other hand pressed against her tummy. There in the stall they both stared at a large black faced Ram, with huge curving horns. "He's called Colin" Bernie was saying. The luckiest creature ever" Bernie looked back at use "Think of it boys, he spends his life eating and shagging" Bernie's eyes were wide." He goes out every year to a couple of local farms and tup's the ewes and boy do the ewes love him". Bernie cocked his eye at Ian, "Imagine shagging all summer and getting paid for it!" He then rubbed Jackie's belly thru her blouse, "imagine it, If you were a ewe, Jackie, our Colin here would fuck you good, and proper " Bernie said, lasciviously.

Bernie walked to the next stall, he pulled Jackie with him. As she reached the stall, she let out a sweet cry. "Ah, he's gorgeous" she cooed. "Now this is Peter" Bernie said with pride. In the stall was a grey brown donkey, He came up to the metal rail and nuzzled Bernie. "He is my favourite" Bernie told Jackie " we sort of rescued him. Bernie stroked Peters head. "We love him don't we Billy, he's more like my mascot; place wouldn't be the same without him". Jackie stroked his fluffy face, "Mmmmmm, his nose is so soft" she whispered. Peter snorted down his nose and sniffed her chest. Jackie noticed his underside, "Why is he clipped around his tummy?" Jackie asked ... Billy, quickly butted in "stop him getting muddy when he is out in the paddock" he mumbled. Bernie chuckled ... and pointed, underneath too. "Peter likes you Jackie," Jackie followed his gaze. Peters cock was out of its sheath and hanging down, as Peter sniffed Jackie's face and hair his cock twitched and swelled. Jackie watched the cock, enthralled. "Peter!" Shouted Bernie, "you're just a dirty old flirt!" Billy chuckled "bloody great cock" he shouted, then scuttled off through the double doors.

"Billy!" Bernie shouted "Don't be so crude!" He turned to Jackie, "he can't help it, he fancies you Jackie, we all do, your so, erm, well sexy! Bernie put his hands on Jackie's hips, she didn't complain, she just looked at him. "And" continued Bernie, he knows what you were up to with Ian tonight, you can't blame us for feeling a bit frisky, like Peter, even old Bernie" He looked at her and she looked at him. "Would you give old Uncle Bernie a kiss, Jackie?" He said, his voice eager with expectation, he new she'd be unable to stop herself. And as he expected, she, without a second thought, kissed him, just a little kiss on the lips. "how could I not, kiss you Bernie" she said... "Oooooooh lovely" he laughed, "come on gorgeous, lets show you the twins," Grabbing Jackie and hugging her close he stepped onto the last stall.

"Ohhhhh Bernie they're so cute, sighed Jackie. "I love them, I just love them" she slurred. "Oh Bernie", she cooed. "I just want to hug them; they are so tiny, like toys!" She lent over the rail of the gate and stretched to touch, what ever was in the stall. Bernie, Ian and Neville all watching, as her skirt strained, flashing the tops of her stockings and a brief glimpse of her plump round arse.

I stepped up quickly and pulled her skirt down as best I could, Jackie took no notice ... she was straining to reach two tiny chestnut miniature ponies, little horses, totally identical. She leaned and stretched again, her skirt and I gave up, trying to hide anything. One of the ponies had come to the gate, and Jackie lent over the rail, as she did her skirt rose up and everyone had a view of her swollen puffy pussy winking from between her thighs. Bernie his eyes flashing, savoured the view then quickly took control. "whoa, careful Jackie" You'll be in the stall if your not careful! He grabbed a handful of bum in one hand and his other cupped her left tit and he pulled her gently back off the rail. "Goodness girl" he cried "we don't want you hurting yourself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.