The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky - Cover

The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Epilogue - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

It was Christmas Eve and everybody gathered at the Carson's house for good cheer and fellowship.

"What a wonderful gathering," beamed Sandy, as she put her arm around Veronica Carson's shoulder.

"It has been an amazing year, I must confess," smiled her boyfriend's mother.

"Agreed," said an approaching Rick Carson.

Sandy's last two months had been incredible. She had renewed her friendship with Maya and Mindy. The two had become Wilson High's "It" couple. Several other Lesbian couples came forward after Maya and Mindy had publicly announced that they were an item at a school assembly promoting Gay awareness. Initially they took some flack, but eventually their families supported them and with 'Sandra Turner' on their side, the Varsity cheerleaders became the toast of the school. Sandy was also ecstatic about something else. She and Derek both received early acceptance to the University of Pennsylvania. They would be going to school with Derek's sister, Laura. She had just received the good news from her brother. An ecstatic Laura had broken her clinch with her boyfriend Liam to hug the stuffing out of Derek.

Derek heard the doorbell ring and moments later he saw Joshua and Harmony walk in. When Harmony saw Sandy, she ran to her friend. "Joshua proposed! We're getting married!" the older girl screamed, as she hugged Sandy and then showed off her engagement ring.

"So you got rid of the other girls?" smiled an approaching Derek, as he thought of the interesting timing of his friends' announcement considering what he was planning to do later.

"Kind of," said Josh. "They aren't going to live with us, but we'll all visit each other pretty regularly. Harmony still likes girls too," he laughed, before pausing, "I see why you did what you did with your girls though."

"It was the right thing to do for me and for them too."

"Well for Sandy at least, though that may not be the case." smiled Josh. "Look at Maya and Mindy. They're looking at you."

"Yeah, they still do that sometimes."

"Now look at Sandy."

Derek saw Sandy politely listening to Harmony while surreptitiously looking at Derek and glancing over at Maya and Mindy occasionally.

"Sandy knows that the girls still want to be part of your lives. She knows that they miss her and Chantelle almost as much as they miss you."

"But I see them almost every day. Chantelle is busy with Cass, but she still finds time to spend with us too."

"But it's not the same. Maya, Mindy and even Chantelle have come to terms with the fact that their lives have changed because of what happened to you all. You are all still bonded from your experience, even Chantelle. Despite this, she loves her old boyfriend and realized that she had to move on, so she did. Maya and Mindy know that things really didn't need to change, but have given you and Sandy space. The only people who haven't faced facts are you and your blond."

Then Derek saw Sandy walk over to Maya and Mindy and hug them. Then they began to talk.

"I love Maya and Mindy, but I'm IN love with Sandy."

"What does that have to do with anything? They deeply love you, Sandy and Chantelle too. We all know Chantelle is out of the picture. She's made her decision because it is the only way she could be with her boyfriend, but why can't the rest of you be together?"

"Because..."

"Because Sandy hasn't faced her own feelings and desires."

"You mean the lesbian acts?"

"Bingo. At the time, you didn't have much of a choice to cut out sex with Maya and Mindy to get Sandy. The good news is that sooner or later, Sandy and you will have to face facts."

"How do you know?"

"Because the same thing happened between me and Harmony."

"How did you resolve it?"

"I gave her a ring and then we had sex with the other girls," he laughed. "You aren't the only one IN love with one of his former slaves."

"Former?"

"I freed all of them and four decided to stay with us. Harmony knows that she is THE one and she can lick all the pussy she wants. She knows that I can have all the others without the fear that I'll stop loving her and vice versa. She's the only one that will be my wife. The others understand that and still have elected to stay in our lives."

"Because they bonded to you?"

"And we bonded to them, both physically and emotionally. You and your girls are the same way."

Derek looked over at his girls, who appeared to be huddling and then back at his strange benefactor.

"Speaking of your girls, they seem to be up to something. I'd be careful if I were you," he smirked.

"I'm sure they are just hanging out," observed Derek.

"Close to the mistletoe?" laughed Josh.


About an hour later, pretty much everyone had left. Sandy came up to Derek, grabbed his arm and pulled him under the mistletoe. Then she kissed him.

After he broke the kiss, he smiled at her. "You didn't need to do that just to kiss me."

"No, but she needed to so we could too," laughed Mindy. She looked to see that nobody was watching and gave him a kiss of equal passion.

"Especially me too!" said Chantelle, as she did the same.

"Me three!" laughed Maya. She duplicated the other three's efforts, perhaps even exceeding their intensity.

Laura saw Maya's kiss and walked over to her friend Sandy. "You better get that hussy away from your man, or you'll lose him," she grinned.

Sandy blushed, but managed to get out "Not worried unless Derek starts wearing Mistletoe hats," she managed to cover.


After the clean-up crew managed to straighten things up a bit, Maya and Mindy were persuaded to stay overnight in one of the spare rooms. After Sandy and Derek had gone to bed, Sandy looked into his eyes. "Honey, we need to talk."

"That sounds serious. Do I have anything to worry about?"

"No. You're safe, at least as far as I'm concerned."

"Good. I'd hate to worry about you and me on Christmas Eve."

"It's almost Christmas day," she said looking at his alarm clock.

"True. Well I also have something to say, but you first."

"OK," she paused, as she took in a deep breath. "Derek, I've been a selfish bitch about you, Maya and Mindy."

"Honey, that's not true..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.