The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky - Cover

The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 11: Everybody's Working for the Weekend

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Everybody's Working for the Weekend - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

Maggie Turner lay in a blissful slumber. She unconsciously moaned as she felt herself being licked and caressed between her legs. When she awoke, her hands automatically found the head that was bringing her such pleasure and she began to stroke the hair attached to it.

Maggie and Paul Turner had a complicated relationship. They had become partners in starting a Financial Brokerage House when they decided to quit their jobs as local representatives for big companies. At the time they were just two young people and had only been married for a few years. Still, they were young, attractive, bright and enterprising. They managed to put their talents and the various contacts they had made to good use.

As the years went by, they made money hand over fist. They pushed themselves hard. They never had an adequate support staff, only hiring temps. That was their mistake. They worked so hard that they barely had any time for Sandy, let alone for each other. Maggie's only social outlet was Book Club, which met weekly at her home on Thursday evenings. Other than that, there were just long hours of work.

One day Paul was disappointed that Maggie didn't want to go out for dinner. He went to a bar. He "ran into" a beautiful girl who was a temp at their office. He allowed himself to get drunk. When he woke up in the morning in his own bed, he had no memory of his actions. The next day at work, the girl discreetly pulled him aside and tried to kiss him. Paul was mortified. Despite her beauty, he wanted nothing to do with her. She then recounted the night's activities, claiming that she had brought him back to her place and that they had sex. Then, she threatened to tell Maggie if he would not have an affair with her. Paul was disgusted with himself. He knew he had fucked up and that night he told Maggie the truth.

Maggie was not forgiving when she learned about his unfaithfulness. While they had originally resolved to try to work through their problems for Sandy and their business' sake, Maggie became bitter. The next few months were rough. While she did not physically cheat on Paul, she began having an illicit on-line relationship with a man she met in a chat room. It all came to a head when she had admitted to Paul that this guy wanted to meet her and that she was considering it.

Paul flew into a rage. They had been fighting for a couple of months, ever since Maggie had discovered Paul's infidelity, but this was the type of fight that there was no coming back from. Vulgarities and objects were hurled across the room with alacrity. Fortunately, Ronnie had left her glasses at the Turner's during book club earlier that evening. Even more fortunately, Rick had decided to tag along when she went to retrieve her glasses because they were planning to go out for a late dessert. This allowed for the Carson's to burst through the unlocked door and to put an end to the hostilities.

After months of counseling, Paul and Maggie got themselves back on track. They resolved to hire more permanent staff, so they could spend more time together. It reduced their income a bit, but their success continued to grow.

Now Maggie was benefiting from the fruits of their action. She and Paul were devoted to each other in business and more importantly in life.

Maggie gently pulled on Paul's hair, giving him warning of what she wanted next. Soon he was thrusting in and out of her hot pussy, as she tasted her flavor on his lips and tongue. Maggie savored their Saturday mornings, now that they had the staff to run their office in their absence. They were able to luxuriate in their lovemaking; often going for an hour or more of passion and affection. This morning was no different.

Paul was feeling many of the same sensations as his wife. He had been somewhat of a Lothario in his undergraduate days, but when he met Maggie while they were working on their MBA's at Ohio State; his "playing days" were over. Maggie was not only the best lover he ever had, but she was incredibly smart, upbeat and sweet. They were married before either of them had a steady job.

Paul's thrusting became more insistent. He wasn't going to last much longer. Still, he knew that despite their age, they were often multi-orgasmic. He sensed that he had another one in him. Maggie had already had one. Paul could tell that she was approaching her second because he recognized the looks and sounds she was making. She was also driving up into his downward thrusts with incredible intensity.

Then Maggie felt him explode inside of her. As she felt him release, she knew her dam was about to break. "What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning," was the last coherent thought she had and then her brain burst into nothingness.


After a night of "innocent" passion, Sandy woke Derek with a sloppy blow job. She had gotten up early and prepared herself. She had decided that even though she was unable to give her virginity to Derek, she was a virgin somewhere else. Derek's girls all had talked the yesterday before cheerleader practice. Chantelle had decided to offer Derek her ass, since Derek would not take away her traditional virginity. The three others were anal virgins too and were also interested in having Derek take then there too. Still, since Chantelle had given Derek his first blow job and Maya had taken away his virginity, they decided that Sandy should be his last remaining first.

"That feels good, babe..." he slurred to consciousness.

Sandy pulled off and spun around. "Well, it's only to get you ready for this," she said pointing to her ass.

Derek snapped out of his morning fog. "Sandy! You don't have to..."

"Baby, I want to! I'm a virgin back there and I want you to be both my and your first."

"But it will hurt..."

"I'm really well lubed. If we go slowly, I should be fine."

Derek still was not convinced.

"Look, Baby," she continued. "I'm not the only one who wants this. Since you won't fuck Chantelle, she wants you to be her first in her butt. Maya and Mindy want you to do them that way too." Everybody just figured that since Maya took your virginity and Chantelle gave you your first blow job, that I should get dibs for you to take an ass for the first time," she smiled.

Derek laughed and then his look softened. Last night had reminded him of the intensity he felt for Sandy. She trusted him enough to take her anal virginity and to be his first anal experience. How could he refuse such a gift?

Sandy got into "doggie position" and Derek climbed over her, his hard, wet dick soon found her crack, as he eased himself into her butt cleavage. He rubbed it over her hard, yet well lubed anal opening.

"Relax. I can do this," thought Sandy. She was grateful that she had decided to stick almost half a small jar of petroleum jelly up her butt.

"Just let me know if it hurts," stated Derek, as his hard cock put pressure on her anus.

"I'm fine ... just keep going," she moaned in discomfort.

Slowly, but surely the orifice opened as the muscle yielded to the spongy, yet hard cockhead, until it popped through. "It's in!" she sighed.

"OK, I'll go slowly," he replied, as her tight sphincter clamped down for a moment before he felt Sandy relax a bit to allow him further into her depths.

Derek began to slowly push forward, as a little bit more of him entered her rectum every time. Soon he found a good rhythm and slightly increased his pace. 'Is this OK?" he grunted.

"Yeah!" she moaned. "I'm OK. It hurts a little, but it's starting to feel kind of nice."

Soon Sandy noticed Derek was quite deep inside her rectum. "I'm a natural butt fuck hole," she thought with a giggle, which came out as a moan.

'Are you OK?!" asked Derek.

"I'm fine, Baby! Don't stop!"

"Shit! You're tight, Sandy!" he moaned.

"Fuck me, Baby!"

Sandy could feel his member try to expand with in her rectum and sensed that Derek was close. She was also going crazy, as her ass began to hump back at him "I love you, Derek! Fill me up! Fill my virgin ass!"

That was all he could take. He felt his seed jet out of him and flood Sandy's colon, as her ass began to pound back harder at him. He sensed that she was really aroused. He kept pumping his spurting cock into her, hoping that he could help her finish.

Sandy sensed she was close, but she could already feel him softening. She pulled off of him and lay back on her bed, spread her legs and began to frig herself. Moments after he recovered, Derek dove between Sandy's legs and attacked her pussy with his mouth. When she felt Derek's tongue penetrate her, she flooded his face as she had one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

They just lay like that for a while; Derek's head resting on her right thigh, as her hand lovingly stroking his head.


"You're early!" snapped Suzanne Rowan, despite obviously having been there for some time.

Brett laughed.

"What!" she snarled.

"I thought we were going to be friends."

"We'll see about that," she growled, her eyes narrowing. "Well, Miss Endicott will be right back. For now, clean out the cat crates. I'll finish the dogs."

"OK," said Brett. He proceeded to let the cats out into a small enclosed area so they could get exercise. He cleaned out the odious urine from the crates, using a disinfecting cleaner, and then put clean towels in each crate.

There were only about seven or eight cats at the shelter so he was done relatively quickly. He looked over and noticed Suzanne had finished her assignment. She was now sitting down, holding a beagle-terrier mix in her lap. The dog was a bit funny looking. Its fur was patchy in places. One of its long ears had been clipped a little so they were uneven. Its tail had been docked. Suzanne was gently rubbing its neck. Then Brett saw something that surprised him: Suzanne was crying.

He surreptitiously walked over to the dog crates. He saw the word "Termination" and Thursday's date on the chart attached to the crate labeled "Sadie".

"May I," asked Brett quietly, as he pulled over a chair and sat down next to Suzanne

"OK," she mumbled as she passed Sadie to Brett.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled the dog into his lap. He gently rubbed Sadie under her chin with one hand. He held her with his other arm and gently stroked her side with that hand.

"She likes you." Suzanne murmured.

"She probably smells Shadow and the cats on me," he smiled for a moment and then frowned. "Suzanne, I thought this was a 'no kill' shelter."

"It is normally. We've had Sadie here for almost a year now. I had just started helping here when she arrived. The problem is that nobody will adopt her and we don't have the resources to give her the medical help she needs. The poor thing was abused and mutilated, but look how sweet she is," she cried softly. "This will be the last time I see her. She'll be gone by next week."

Brett was saddened by this so much so that he didn't even notice that Suzanne's tone lacked its normal venom. "I can tell that Sadie means a lot to you. Can't you adopt her?"

"No, it's against the law for us to have dogs or other pets at my house," she murmured.

Brett's face took on a confused expression. "Don't you mean 'against the rules'?"

"No. It's a long story," she paused, giving him a look that told him that she did not want to explain what she had just said. "Anyway, even if I could, I couldn't bring her into THAT house. I love her too much," she exclaimed, before her tears started anew.

"Have you tried to place her with kids from school?"

"I've tried but..."

"Look Suzanne, I'm not sure my parents would be up for another dog, but if we work hard maybe we can place Sadie somewhere before Thursday."

"You'd be willing to do that?" she asked incredulously, his question stopping her tears.

"Of course. She's a sweet dog. I don't want to see her get put down. Besides, she's important to a friend of mine," he said, as he gently placed Sadie back in Suzanne's lap.

"You still want to be my friend?"

"Remember how I said that I admire you for your work with animals?" he asked. Not waiting for an answer, he continued. "I just saw what a compassionate and caring person you are. How could I not want to be your friend?"

Suzanne looked at Brett and spoke the nicest words she had said to a male in a long time. "You're right."

"What," smiled Brett.

"You are a nice guy," she said with a mixture of disbelief and awe.


Laura smirked at Derek and Sandy over her bowl of cereal. "Well you two look happy."

Sandy blushed.

Derek grinned at Laura. "Easy Lola. I didn't harass you too much when Mom and Dad let Scott sleep over a couple of summers ago."

"Yeah, but he slept on the couch," Laura pointed out.

"After, you snuck down to the family room and did the 'dirty'," laughed Derek.

"Well why do you get to keep Sandy in your bed?"

"Because, unlike Scott, Sandy is going to be a part of this family for a long time to come," smirked Derek.

"Sandy. How do you put up with this little smartass?" laughed Laura.

Sandy sighed dramatically. "You can't help who you fall in love with."

Derek tried to look shocked. "Oh, no! You guys can't gang up on me."

"You better get used to it, Baby. We girls have to stick together," grinned Sandy.

Laura laughed. "After all, you said that Sandy was going to be part of our lives. That will make her my sister. I always wanted a sister, but all I got was a goof of a brother." Sandy laughed with her before they noticed that Derek wasn't smiling.

Laura smiled reassuringly. "Hey you goof, you know we're only kidding right?"

Sandy gave him a mind melting smile. "He knows, Laura. I'm completely his and he knows it. I've always been his and he's always been mine." She smiled as she leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Laura sighed. "What Lola?" grinned Derek.

"Of all the guys I could have had for a brother, I had to have you."

"Am I that bad?" he laughed.

"No baby bro, you're my yardstick for finding a guy and so far nobody measures up."

"You're kidding, right?" he asked.

Sandy gave Derek another quick kiss. "No she's not Derek. You're an amazing guy."

"For all my teasing, I really feel that way," Laura said, suddenly looking serious. She picked up her bowl and carried into the kitchen.

Sandy sighed. "She looks really depressed."

"She'll find someone. She's one of the most amazing people I know. Any guy who can't see that is crazy. Besides."

"What?"

"Whatever Lola wants..."

"Lola gets," said Sandy, finishing his sentence. "I remember when you first used that name for her. At the time it wasn't so nice, right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.