The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky - Cover

The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 1: Coping with Extreme Punishment

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Coping with Extreme Punishment - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

Coping with Extreme Punishment

"Come on, Derek! We don't have all day," griped Sandra.

"I'm coming!" cried Derek in frustration, as he remotely unlocked the door to his '09 Nissan Maxima, as four lovely females climbed into the vehicle. Of course Sandra climbed in the front seat.

Derek climbed into the driver's seat, turned on the ignition and soon he was driving down the street; lost in thought. He wondered why he had let himself be talked into skipping afternoon classes to go to the mall. Then he remembered why. Chantelle.

Chantelle Morris was a class behind the other four and had been Derek's dream girl. The problem was that Chantelle was dating Cassius Carter, the star halfback of the football team, who was her own age. As Chantelle was a cheerleader, she was governed by all of the rules that accompanied membership to the squad. The number one rule was doing whatever Sandra Turner told her to do.

Sandra wanted regular transportation to the mall. Derek was one of the first people in her class to get his license and had a nice car. He recently got the Maxima, when his father got a new one. Derek wanted to take Chantelle to the Junior Prom, Chantelle wanted to be Head Cheerleader after Sandra graduated in a couple of years. In the end, an unholy alliance was formed, with the only person truly happy with the arrangement being Sandra.

Derek was now questioning his decision to go along with Sandra. For the last three weekends, he had played personal chauffer for the hot, albeit bitchy blond. Now, for the first time, she was actually getting him to break the rules and potentially get him into trouble. Derek was awoken from his thoughts by a grating voice.

"Can you drive any slower? You better get your ass moving if you want to have the sweet Chantelle on your arm in three months," Sandra smirked, as Derek saw Chantelle cringe in his rearview mirror.

"God, what a bitch, ' thought Chantelle.

Derek remembered talking to the mocha skinned beauty last week.

"I've been thinking ... you don't need to..." he had started.

"Are you saying you want to back out?!" asked Chantelle fearfully.

"No. It's just that I can tell you're not into this..."

His reply was halted by the passionate lip lock Chantelle was placing on him.

When he broke the kiss, he looked at her strangely. "But why? I'm letting you off the hook."

"I can't let you do that. Sandra ensured me that if I didn't go to the Prom with you, for whatever reason, I would pay for it. Please don't back out!"

"Is being Head Cheerleader really that important to you?"

"I'm not like you, Derek. My family doesn't have lots of money. If I'm going to get into a good college, I'm going to have to jack up my resume to compete for scholarships," she said. Derek could tell she was fighting back some tears.

Derek was again awoken from his thoughts by a strident, yet different voice. "Hey Dufus! We don't have all day!" sniped Mindy Harrellson, her red tresses shining in the sunlight through the window.

Derek increased his speed. "You know we're going to get into trouble for cutting," he said.

"I don't think so. We're going to a student leadership conference," grinned Sandra.

"What?"

"What she's trying to tell you is she seduced that slimy toad, Mr. Fitzwater," interjected Maya Ramirez.

"The Guidance Counselor!" exclaimed Derek.

"No, my pet. He'll do anything I tell him to do. He doesn't have a choice," laughed Sandra evilly.

Derek frowned. "What have I gotten myself into?" he asked himself.


The rest of the trip to the mall was pretty uneventful. Derek continued to ruminate over his bad judgment. The girls nattered on about what they were going to buy at the lingerie store. When they arrived, Derek found a parking spot and they all walked toward the entrance.

"We'll meet you back at this entrance by three-thirty and you better not be late snapped Sandra as she crossed the parking lot road way without looking.

All of a sudden, they heard the sound of brakes being applied, as a car stopped within a couple of feet of hitting Sandra. She quite dramatically and unnecessarily leaned forward and she landed on the hood of the stopped car.

The driver hopped out of the car with a worried look on his face. "I'm so sorry! Are you OK?" he asked, as he adjusted his spectacles over the bridge of his longish nose.

"No, I'm not, you Dweeb! Why can't you watch where the fuck you're going?!" she snarled.

"What an asshole!" agreed Mindy."

Maya nodded and looked at Chantelle, who reluctantly did the same. Derek could see the look of concern change into a look of malevolent anger over the little man's face and felt he needed to intercede.

"Look Sandra. We all know this is your fault. You weren't looking where you were going," said Derek before turning to the man. "Sir, everything's fine. Please don't take her seriously. I certainly don't."

Sandra had attempted to yell at Derek, but when she tried, nothing would come out of her mouth, to her horror, she also discovered that she couldn't voluntarily move a muscle.

"Son, you seem to be the voice of reason here, but it's too late for her," he said.

Sandra had a stunned expression on her face, as she was breathing heavily; still unable to respond.

"What did you do to her asshole, you..." started Maya before she was cut off, apparently by her own mouth, which appeared to stop working on its own, as her movements also ceased.

"What did you do to them!" cried Chantelle, as she realized that she had lost the ability to speak or move.

"Don't just stand there, dipshit! Do something!" screamed Mindy at Derek, before finding herself in the same state as her friends.

"Well son, DO you plan to do something?" he challenged Derek.

Derek was silent, but by his own doing. Then he responded as calmly as possible under the circumstances. "It would be foolish to try. You clearly have some kind of power that I know I would be unable to defeat. It would be in my best interest and theirs if I tried to mitigate the situation."

"There's not much you can do. I'm not someone to be trifled with and I'm firm in my beliefs," he said with a steely stare that made all five teens terrified before continuing. "For their rudeness, I'm going to take these attractive girls and they will serve me until I get bored with them," he stated.

Derek could see the look of horror come over the girls faces. "But sir, these girls are only in High School."

The man looked surprised and then took on a pensive expression. Derek could tell that he was mulling something over.

"Well obviously if they're only in high school, it wouldn't be proper for me, as a grown adult, to turn them into my sex slaves."

"We're all seventeen except for Chantelle who's only sixteen," clarified Derek.

"This is very bad. These young women need to be punished for their attitudes and actions."

"I agree, but I think you've taught them a lesson. Look how scared they are."

"I agree that they're scared, but they haven't really learned anything. If I left them unpunished, tomorrow they would be back to their same old ways; especially the blond. No. They need to be punished," he said before a pause. "I guess I could just take away their voices permanently."

"Please sir, that would be too harsh a penalty," implored Derek.

"Why do you defend them? I can sense by their attitude toward you that they don't respect you."

"That's true. Still, they have families and friends who care about them. Hurting these girls will also really hurt the people they love. Those people shouldn't be punished," he appealed to the man's sense of humanity.

The girls were shocked at Derek's eloquent defense; in particular, Chantelle. She had thought that Derek was a nice guy. As a sophomore, she was looking forward to going to the Junior Prom. Still, she was please that it could be with a nice guy like him.

The stranger again mulled over his options.

"OK, I've decided. I'm going to give you four a choice. I'll take away each of your voices for the rest of your lives ... unless you agree to something. While you're all too young to serve me, there's no reason that this young man..."

"Derek," he gave the man his name.

"Derek ... can't be the beneficiary of your service. You will serve him in all things and in all ways until you return to school next fall"

More shock registered on the girl's faces; on Derek's too.

"Sir, I'm not sure that this is a good idea..." started Derek.

"Silence! Hear me out!" shouted the man, as he turned back to the girls. "If they choose servitude and you decide not to accept them, I'll find another deserving young man ... or woman to take on the responsibility."

Derek could see the horror in Sandra's eyes when the stranger said "woman".

"The choice is yours. In a moment I will temporarily free you four. You will either say, "Yes" to become his obedient servant or "No" to lose your voice forever. If you choose the former, you'll be able to speak, but you'll be unable to talk or communicate about me around anyone other than yourselves or Derek or admit your servitude to anyone or even discussing it, except within your group. Now choose!"

"Yes," whispered Chantelle.

"Yes," said Mindy.

"Yes," stated Maya glumly.

"Nnnnn ... nyes," stammered Sandra.

"Is that a 'no' or a 'yes'?" asked the man.

"Yes," she moaned plaintively.

"Very well," said the man, before turning to Derek. "Now you, my young friend, have a choice to make. You can either accept these women's willing offer to become your sex slaves or I'll find somebody else who will."

"No! Please, Derek! Please accept us!" cried Sandra, of all people.

"Silence!" he cried, as the girls started to whimper, as he continued. "If you agree to this, you must use each woman sexually at least three times a week. If I discover that you fail to follow the dictates of the agreement, I will retain the right to find a new owner for the girls."

"Can I determine how they're used for sex?"

"Yes. But at least once a week some kind of penetration must occur for each girl."

"But isn't this about my pleasure? Shouldn't I determine what I want to occur?"

"It's only partially about your pleasure. Yes, in some ways you remind me of myself when I was young, before I developed my powers. I would love for you to benefit, as I couldn't, from such an arrangement. Still, the major focus is to punish these snotty, rude and mean girls, who are like the ones who scorned and abused me when I was in high school."

Derek saw the look in Chantelle's eyes of utter fear. "What happens at the end of their sentence?"

"They'll be free to choose for themselves again. They'll not be able to hold your actions during that time against you and will be unable to speak of their circumstances as to what happened to them, except within your group. Sometimes; however, women with kind masters, become so accustomed to the pleasure their master gives them; they are unable to return to an ordinary life. They will wish to continue to serve. That might put you in a difficult position."

"So in other words, this is a responsibility?"

"Yes, or an 'irresponsibility'. These women will do everything short of consciously taking their lives in your service. Still, if you put them in a risky position, they will serve your wishes and you will morally bear the accountability for their actions."

Derek looked in Chantelle's eyes. He had wanted her so badly, despite knowing she was unavailable. He had since realized that this desire was wrong. He looked at the others and their looks that were of scorn a mere twenty minutes earlier, were now pleading looks. As a whole, Derek considered himself to be a nice guy and to be fairly ethical. He knew that he would be the girls' best hope of making it through the next six months. For that reason alone, there was nothing he could do except accepting the man's offer. So he did.


Instead of entering the mall, the group returned to Derek's car, completely shell-shocked. This time Chantelle sat in the front seat with Derek, as the others wanted be as far away from him as possible. After a minute or so, a voice broke the awkward silence. "Derek, I don't know what to say. Thank you," said Chantelle earnestly.

"Thank him? The bastard's going to rape us three times a week for the next six months and you're thanking him?!" spat Sandra, as she looked at Mindy and Maya for support. She did not get any.

"You stupid bitch! It was your fault that we got into this in the first place!" hissed Maya.

"Not only couldn't you be gracious with the man, but you dragged the rest of us into your mess," agreed Mindy.

"But he..."

"Ladies! Arguing isn't going to help anything. We need to figure this out. Whatever happens, I want you to know that I'm not going to take advantage of you," stated Derek.

"What?" laughed Mindy derisively.

"You know what I'm talking about. I'm stuck with having to do this too."

"Stuck?" sneered Maya.

"Yes. Stuck. Before today, I was only interested in one of you," he started, as Chantelle blushed.

"Only one of us? We're the hottest girls in the school," stated Sandra, if reciting an arcane fact.

"Yeah, that may be true, but you're not my type,"

"What are you talking about? We're every guy's type, unless you play for the other team," grinned Maya.

"Call me old-fashioned, but I want to actually like a girl that I'm with. Other than Chantelle, I don't particularly think a lot of any of you," said Derek, as Chantelle continued to blush. When Derek looked at Sandra, he felt a strange mixture of anger and wistfulness. He recalled how much she had changed for the worse since they were young and had been friends.

"Fine. Well, I guess you don't have to be stuck with us then," sniped Sandra, as she tried to open the door to get out, but couldn't seem to pull the handle. "What's happening?!" her voice took on a panicked tone.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.