Rowena of Locksley - Cover

Rowena of Locksley

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The innocent appearing young woman is the only offspring of the famed Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest. She is poised to take her rightful place as a leader of the oppressed folk of Nottingham. Her skills are honed to a sharp edge and she has been trained in both anal and oral pleasure giving by the senior sister of the Sacred Convent. Her noble lineage and position as the living embodiment of the revered Morgana giver of life and fertile fields and bellies make her a powerful force for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

ROWENA OF LOCKLEY, DAUGHTER OF ROBIN HOOD

I, Gareth of Nottingham, son of Jeffrey the Saxon, relate this authentic true account of Lady Rowena, the only offspring of Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest, a shriven knight of the realm and whose lineage can be traced back to beginnings of our war-torn land.

Off in the distance, the slender girl wearing a squire's attire saw the smoking rising from a small farm put to the flame by the minions of the usurper Prince John. She was certain it could only be more grief dished out by his "taxmen" trying to squeeze coin and possessions from the working folk of Nottingham town for his dastardly foppery and sinful excesses of the flesh.

With most of the able-bodied men off to the Holy Land to confront the terror of plundering non-believers, the remaining subjects of the true king Richard consisted of mostly young children, females, the elderly and those afflicted with injury or disease and unable to serve in a military role. It was easy "pickings" for the "taxmen" and mercenaries called in from France and the Continent.

Rowena had taken charge of her farm folk and moved them with her to the safety of the forested area behind the Sacred Convent situated on ancient Druid ruins. She was much attuned to the vibes of the closeted nuns who punished their own bodies for the sinful desires of the flesh that often made them writhe in deprived isolation in their tiny cells at night.

The sun browned girl with the long flowing black hair was well acquainted with the excesses of the flesh but still remained with hymen intact even unto her most recent 19th birthday. She had been a farm girl from birth despite her noble blood. Every year since her 16th birthday, on the feast day of the revered Morgana, she had been stripped and subjected to harsh treatment at the hands of the male clergy to remind her of her weakness and mortal failings. She had been saturated with the male juices of many dedicated brothers and fathers of religious convictions and used like a toy by the female followers in a frenzy of depraved pleasure. It was more in celebration of the old beliefs rather than the new-found Christianity that was favored by most. She was a willing participant and in large degree honored by her selection to represent her region in the ceremony.

Rowena knew she was most likely a hidden devotee of the lust God because she grew fonder and fonder of the degrading experiences each time she participated.

The Mother Superior told her,

"You are blessed among us, Lady Rowena, not as a daughter of the great Robin Hood, and not as person of noble birth; but because you are a true believer and will follow in the footsteps of Morgana into doing the "peoples" business. The spirit world of the forest will protect you at all times. Never despair even in the depths of failure."

Rowena was well-skilled in the use of the long-bow and the slender blade favored by the French. Often she had used her strength to scale the castle walls with speed and silence. Dressed as a young squire, she moved about the countryside without difficulty blending into the vast numbers of ignorant and ignored commoners.

Ever since her father's unannounced disappearance some years before, the young girl tried her best to be prepared to assist him in his vow to protect the folk of Nottingham from the evil oppressors.

The senior nun at the convent helped Rowena disrobe in the quiet of her cell. She often used the convent to gather her thoughts and refresh her mind with the many books from far and wide. The senior nun was only a young woman of about 30 years due to most of cloistered sisters succumbing to the dreaded pox the previous year. The "fresh blood" in the convent was welcome but caused the Mother Superior some desire for caution because the younger nuns were still high-spirited and searching for the solace of handy cocks or pussies. She had been vigorous in her application of discipline on the flanks of the younger members and secretly derived great pleasure in their squirming and cries of distress.

The friendly nun was called Sister Carmela and she atoned for her serious sin of fornication with her own brother when she was but a young girl of only 16 years. The way he had used her pussy and her arse both gently and hard, made her a slave to his impulsive desires.

When her mother discovered them together in the barn with her arse full stretched by her brother's thick and rampant cock, it was time for her to be dispatched to the convent for serious contrition to save her depraved soul. Her brother was told to pester the hoydens at the pub to give service to his heated loins. Nothing that Carmela said was of any use to dissuade her parents from their decision.

She had been at the convent now for some 13 years and for the first several years she had been the close aide to Sister Emmanuel. She was one of the nuns who had been gathered up by the Lord in the visitation of the pox to the region only one short year ago.

Sister Emmanuel had disciplined her and showed her how to show respect to her mentor's pussy with her soon talented tongue. She had gotten used to the probing of her female slit and even her puckered opening by Sister Emmanuel's tongue and sculpted appendage. In some ways, it was superior to being used by her brother because she did not have to contend with the copious loads of male creamy cum inside her holes.

On many lonely nights inside the walls of the convent, Sister Carmela perfected the licking and sucking skills of the young girl of noble blood and trained her to be responsive to anal penetration. Some of the other nuns lay awake in the cells listening to the whimpers and groans of Rowena under the tutoring of the senior sister.

Rowena left the convent early one morning to check on her camp in the forest. The young lads were busy tanning the leather and sharpening the tools. The young girls were weaving the cloth for their clothing and churning the milk into cheese and butter. An old knight with a well-worn axe stood guard at the narrow trail into the safe place and touched his forefinger to his forehead in a salute of recognition when he saw her walk silently through the trees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.