You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I’ve been at college for the last four years, getting a degree that may or may not necessarily help me get a job. I know a lot of guys and gals who are underemployed in a totally different field then their degree. My useless degree was in E-Commerce, you never know.

Now that I’m through with college for a while, I am on my way home. I may go back to get my Masters, but right now – since I haven’t seen anyone of my family in just under two years – I thought I would surprise them by showing up four days before Christmas.

I’d pulled up to the house I grew up in, in only an hour. I knew Dad (John) would be working; it’s Friday, so Mom (Joy) would be doing the weekly shopping. How many times she’d grab either Stuart (me) or Sarah (my sister) to go grocery shopping with her - I can’t count how many times that was?

I’m almost 22 and Sarah’s 16. We all have light brown hair. Last time I saw her I was almost a foot taller than Sari, my nickname for my sister. She was just starting to ‘blossom’ even though she wore loose t-shirts most of the time.

When I pulled up, all I saw was a new-looking Honda in front of the house. Mom and Dad did not appreciate it when they couldn’t get in the garage, so I parked behind the Honda. I got my backpack and my suitcase and got the house key out of its hidden place.

I let myself in, being quiet. I smelled coffee – boy, did it smell good. I casually walked into the kitchen and saw Sari with a headset on, looking out the window into the back yard, bopping along with whatever was blasting in her ears.

I got a cup from the cupboard and poured myself a cup of coffee – hmmmm, so much better than what my roommate made. I was fighting the impulse to surprise my sister. She was always sneaking up behind me. I took my cup along with my backpack and suitcase, and went up to my old room.

I was planning on getting myself an apartment quickly so I wouldn’t be underfoot.

About an hour later, I heard the front door open, “STUART, is that your car out front?”

I came out of my bedroom, and I met up with Mom halfway down the stairs. She gave me a great big hug. It included a light kiss on the lips.

“Wow, Mom – you look fabulous – need help unloading groceries?” I asked.

“You remembered?” she said slapping me on the back.

Coming through the kitchen door was Sari, she saw me and ran up to me, and we hugged for a very long time, “Stu – you look great!” she said. “When did you get home?”

“About an hour ago, I didn’t want to scare you, so I went up to my room with a cup of coffee. Mom’s has groceries, let’s help her bring them in, OK?” I suggested.

“Sure thing, big brother, it’s so good to see you – it’s been too long,” Sari said.

I picked her up from behind and started to tickle her as we headed to Mom’s car to get the groceries. I needed to be more careful – she was packing a really nice set of tits now.

“Put – me – down!” she insisted, giggled and we all got to the back of the car. When we both helped Mom, we did it a very specific way. Sari would load bags in my arms; until I said ‘stop’ then we’d both take in all we could carry.

I had maybe six bags in my arms. She carried three herself. “Mom, did you know Stu was coming home?” she asked setting her bags down inside, then helping to unload my arms.

“No Honey, he surprised us all, didn’t he?” mom replied.

“I’ll get the rest of them, take a load off,” I said to my smiling sister. I brought them in, and she got up on the counter.

I walked over to her and took a long look at my pretty sister.

“Are you checking me out?” she said, giggling at me.

“What if I was?” I said.

“I do not know if I should be complimented or worried, Stuie,” she said.

I walked up to my little sister; she wrapped her legs around me. I said, “Mom, hand me a ribbon from next to you?”

“Here,” she said.

I took it and was about to put it on Sari’s head, but she grabbed it from me, put it over my heart and said, “I got what I want for Christmas – and do not need anything else.”

I thought that was cute, so I leaned into her, to give her a little kiss. She took the opportunity, and gave me a whopper of a kiss back. Mom didn’t see any of this, putting away the groceries.

“Mom, do you need us to help?” I asked.

“Is everything in from the car?” she responded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.