Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 4: The new normal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The new normal - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Liezel had left long before Ikay and I venture downstairs for some supper. Ikay is in one of Maricar's robes. I had pull on my shirt and shorts. The house is quiet as we sit eating the Chicken Adobo over our rice. I give Ikay a Sprite and I have a beer.

Sir, can I really come over and use the computer here?

Yes. I expect you to do that.

Even when your wife is here?

Yes, even when Maricar is here.

Huh. Does she know I am your girlfriend?

No, she doesn't.

OK.

Did I do OK for you?

I try not to laugh. Honestly, how do you deal with that?

You were wonderful. I could not have hoped for anything better. Was I OK?

Sir, you are kidding me, right? You were great. I have never felt anything like that.

I am pleased. Now, you need to understand that you must not have sex with anyone else.

Why would I do that? I am your Girlfriend.

You are one of my girlfriends, Ikay. Each of you can only be with me. Do you understand?

Yes Sir. Are there other girls like me?

One. I think you will like her.

Really? You want me to meet her?

Yes, I want to see if the two of you can become friends.

Does she live close to here?

She lives in the floor below you.

Wow! WOW! When can I meet her.

I don't know. I need to talk with her about you first. Then the two of you can meet.

Do you like her better than me?

No! Never. You are not in a competition!

Ah, OK. So you will not chose one and say goodbye to the other?

Never.

OK good. Why you have two of us? What is wrong with your wife?

There is nothing wrong with my wife. Why do you women always think it's a competition and only one of you can win?

Because that is what God wants.

I see. You have spoken directly to God?

Why do you ask such a mean question? You know it's a sin what we do. Why are you not happy with your wife?

I love my wife, dearly. What we are doing is not a sin to me. I do not care if you think it is a sin. Are you going to tell me 'no'? Tell me now!

No Sir. I will not tell you 'no.' It is a sin, but I like it. I like you. I just do not understand. It is confusing.

There is much you do not understand and there will be more that is very confusing. You have been brought up to believe many things to be true and may not be true. There is a lot you will learn and there is much you may need to unlearn. For now, don't try to figure anything out. Just pay attention to what is happening around you and to you. OK?

Yes, OK Sir.

It's late. Do you want me to fuck you again, or do you want to go home.

Haha ... I will beat you - I will be in bed first!


Ikay goes home three hours later that night. I clean up the bloody towel before I go to bed alone. If Ikay is confused, I cannot help it. It is confusing even for me as I work my way through it. I want these females, but have no way to justify it, even to myself. My marriage to Maricar is sound but is no longer based on sex in any way. I wish it was. There is no option on marriages, as they become more platonic, to bring in a relief pitcher or a designated hitter. No you are supposed to play with the card you had at the start, no substitutions; certainly not three hitters at one time! Yet, that is what is going on and I am having a ball.

Surely, Maricar will learn about all this soon enough. What happens then? How long can I keep this going?


Maricar: Liezel wants to go to Cebu to stay with our Aunt.

I suspect that Liezel's real motivation is to get away from the majority of her family in Gensan and spread her wings, more than they are allowing her. Though she is an adult, there is something childlike, and not in a good way, about Liezel's choices when it comes to with whom she chooses to make friends. Still, I can't say I am sorry to see her go. Maricar's feelings on the matter are unknown to me. She has just presented the information in a 'matter or fact' way that conveyed nothing else.

Well she has been functioning as a maid. Do we get a maid now or do without one?

Doing without will be harder on Maricar than it will be me as I am not expected to do the laundry here or cook Filipino meals. Maricar is loving the ability to see old friends with whom she had had only limited contact for the last eight years we as had primarily lived in the USA. Taking care of the house will tie her down more. While it will have an impact of my fucking Ikay upstairs, it isn't something that really bothers me much. Ikay has been upstairs almost every day for the last two months. If you total up the number of times I have fucked her or she has given me head in those 60 days, it far exceeded that which I had for the last three years from Maricar. The last time Maricar gave me head was six years ago. I suspect I will still have opportunities going forward no matter what happens, maid or no maid.

I love Maricar and if she was here more ... maybe we would fuck more; catch a noontime delight! Hey, a guy can hope.

Maricar: Liezel said that there was a woman in the apartments who would be a good maid for us.

Really? For the life of me, I have no idea who that might be. Who the hell is Liezel talking to over there? They are all employed from what I know and there are no single women without children.

Liezel will tell the woman to come over this weekend. Evidently, she has a job, but she thinks is going to get laid off next month.

Well that explains a little. I know they are all employed. Still, none of them are single and without children.

Oh yes, Liezel did say the woman has children, but I don't think that is a huge problem, But it is one of the things I need to check on when I interview her.

Well while you are considering this woman, please make sure we like her cooking before you offer the position. Also maybe you should look at her apartment - and see if she keeps her place as clean as you want this place to be.

I see you think more with your belly than your do with your penis! You didn't ask what she looks like, only if she can cook! Yes, Lawrence, I will make sure she can cook. As to cleaning, you are right and make a good point. I will visit her place and just drop in and take a look, before she comes here on Saturday.

Good plan.

So who is it? Huh, I have no clue. It clearly sounds like Liezel is highly motivated to get gone. I have no idea if that is good or bad for us. It seems I will have to wait until Saturday.


And wait I did. Maricar's 'home visit' gets mentioned only in passing, without a name attached, and that is Saturday morning when I ask if the interview is still going to occur or did the home visit kill the deal. Maricar says it went fine.

It has been a year since we arrived in Manila with my newly issued immigrant Visa. I'm not saying I don't miss a few things back in the States, but things are going well for us. Financially, we are doing very well. Our local loans are netting us better that P600,000 a year. And that's P50,000 a month. The apartments are grossing P1.5+M a year, or P126,000 a month. Out of that we have P60,000 in expenses, leaving P66,000 net. Combining the two gives us P116,000/mo which is damned close to $3K a month. I won't file for SSA for three more years. If we don't do anything else, at that point we will have over $4K a month to live on and in the Philippines, that is a shitload of money.

The average family lives on P10K to P15K a month. We will have P160K a month at that point, probably more as we are increasing on the number of loans we are making. In truth, our monthly spend is about P45K to P60K these days. The rest is used for the new loans. We could afford two or three maids if we wanted them. Of course, my old buddies back in the States think I'm full of shit when I tell them how good things are. They think I'm full of it, and I haven't even told them about all the pussy I am getting.


I want to see Imee but I don't want to miss who Maricar will interview, so I am hanging around the house. That's not such a bad deal. Ikay is upstairs on a computer. Maybe I will see how she's doing in a little bit.


I must have been distracted. Maricar is in the dirty kitchen talking to someone. It isn't Liezel, as she is busy waxing the floor in the Sala. I get up to pour a glass of water when the door from the dirty kitchen opens and Maricar walks in followed by Imee!

Maricar: Lawrence, I am sure you know Imee.

Me: Yes, of course. Nice to see you Imee.

Imee: Good afternoon Sir Lawrence.

Maricar: I have invited Imee's daughter, Jovelyn, to have supper with us. Imee will cook for us. Liezel will go see friends tonight. I told Imee what your favorite dishes are and am giving her money to purchase whatever ingredients she needs to make the dish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.