New Secrets
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is the nine chapter book that shows Andy’s relationship with Sarah blossoming while Rhea still has problems with Nathan. Andy gets closer to Scarlet, Grace has a date or two and Abi has a revelation that changes everything. It is the sequel to New Pleasures

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

For the first few days after the Parents' Evening débâcle, Rhea was quiet and subdued; she took considerable pleasure in showing Mum that she was doing her homework, but as with so many things Rhea did, she turned it to her advantage.

Rhea made great play of the fact that Simon helped her with her work, and it was a common sight to see Simon before they did their morning paper round, as well as in the afternoon – and often in the evening. They would work in the dining room for an hour before going upstairs to Rhea's room and I was certain that they were not always being academically productive.

Mum was surprisingly relaxed about it, and I think she was secretly glad that Rhea was not considering blowing something up or getting herself expelled. In essence, she was doing what a teenage girl should be doing, although I wondered whether Simon's parents believed that he had run away from home; he can't have spent much time at his house any more.

I did not witness it, but I became aware that Rhea and Mum had several chats about her school parents' evening, and Mum made Rhea write letters of apology to half her teachers. I know this irritated my little sister tremendously, but she did not moan about it to me; I had overheard her chatting in her bedroom to Simon. From what she had said, a lot of the letters were as stoic and as unrepentant as she could have gotten away with, but they seemed to satisfy Mum and the headteacher.

My sister had also managed to persuade Mum that if she was being talked about when Mum had to see the headteacher every Friday for a "review" of Rhea's behaviour, then it was only fair that she should be present. I'm sure there was some logic there, but I also guessed Rhea was probably hoping to intimidate the headmistress if she was in front of her, and I also knew from when Rhea was suspended that this was unlikely to work, not that it would stop my little sister from trying!

Mum left for work early on Friday, and Sarah had been dropped off at the flat at 7:30am; Angela had a significant conference booked at her hotel and was arriving to oversee preparations early. Sarah was, therefore, bundled into the car and had stuffed her school clothes into her rucksack. She had been driven in her dressing gown and nightdress and confessed she had put the flimsy garments on to travel, which surely boded the question, why she didn't just get dressed?!

Sarah said Mum was not surprised to see my half-naked girlfriend on the door step as she went out, and Rhea was leaving to go to the newsagents, and Sarah bounded into my room while I was still half-asleep. Sarah shook me awake gently and kissed me on the lips before shaking her bare ass at me and walking out of my room.

"Sarah," I called and heard the tinkling of wee hitting the pan. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as Sarah walked in from the bathroom, her hair slightly wet and her body glistening in the half-light. She took her nightdress off and jumped into my double bed, curling up to me. "Ooohhh," she cried. "Fresh sheets."

"Yesterday evening," I told her, and she wriggled her hips.

"I love sex in fresh sheets." I licked my lips and raised my eyebrows at her, but she just giggled. "You know I love sex, and I love you. And I have a spare hour. Course I want to get ... you know." She went coy and shook her hair. "And you took my out to buy me some clothes which is soooo cool. Hell Kev wouldn't even buy me the Hawaiian skirt, and you've bought me half my wardrobe." She went quiet for a few moments and looked up at me. "Mum thinks you are good for me," she admitted and then blushed. "And that I am good for you."

"Does she?" I asked, fidgeting in bed and she nodded.

"Oh yeah. Says that I am smiling much more, and she likes my new clothes. I like them too."

I reached over and kissed her on the lips, snogging her passionately as our hands explored each other's bodies. It was erotic and arousing, and I smiled as I hugged her, holding her warm body tightly into mine as she gently squeezed my globes.

We broke and looked into each other's eyes. I wiped the corners of her mouth, and she giggled and put her head on my shoulder. "I want to know," she told me. "What attracted you to me?" I gave an embarrassed laugh and hummed.

"Well ummm..." I licked my lips as I thought and sighed. "Ummm ... I s'pose so many things."

"Like what?" I felt her hands glide down my body and come to rest at the base of my cock which she squeezed slightly. "Well."

"Ahh that," I told her. "Your touch."

"But you didn't know my touch when we first met." I gulped and perspired as her hands clamped around the base of my cock and she twisted the shaft as it came up. "Well?"

I sighed at her touch, and she just released her grip, allowing my erect cock to bob freely and danced her fingers along my chest. "You," I snapped, and she laughed at my heightened state of arousal.

"Seriously! I loved," she told me slowly and danced her finger up my chest. "How you looked after me. How you walked me home and taught me to bowl. How I felt you were a great guy with a warm heart."

I gulped. "And now?"

"And now, I think you're amazing," she cooed. "When you want to be. But me, what was special about me? You had Abi."

"I never had Abi," I replied and then sighed. "I don't know," I admitted. "Your smile, lights up the room. And you were always fun and exciting. Maddening at times. More like a cross between Rhea when's she being good and Paula when she's being exciting and it really excited me."

Sarah giggled, and we kissed again. My hands ran all over her body, and she cooed appreciatively as my lips nibbled at her earlobes; they were strangely erotic for her.

Sarah sighed and hit the "snooze" button on my alarm clock. "Come on," she whispered. "No time for foreplay."

"I like foreplay," I moaned, but Sarah shook her head as my fingers found her moist crack. She pushed them away and then pushed me back as her legs came over my body and her crotch nestled against my erect cock.

She used her hands to guide my manhood into her tight maidenhood and sighed as she slowly rocked back and forth; sparks of power shot from my loins and it felt phenomenal. Sarah smiled at me, and I moved my hands up to touch her breasts, but she grabbed hold of my wrists and pinned them to the bed by the side of her.

It felt fantastic to have Sarah on top of me, and she adjusted herself as she controlled the penetration. She groaned as she exhaled, smiling at me. "You OK?"

"Yeah," I muttered breathlessly. I felt her release her grip on my arms and put her hands behind her so she could lean back and rock. I moved my left hand to her clit and began to circle it with my thumb.

She took a deep breath and gasped, panting and crying out as her agitated body slid up and down my slick cock in a slightly weird motion; it was moving about inside her, but I couldn't see it go in and out like most other positions. It was weird but felt lovely.

Sarah was crying out as she gulped; I was nearing my climax, and I think my teenage partner was too. I closed my eyes and groaned, my thumb working overtime on her clit while she increased her pace of bouncing around my cock.

I gasped open-mouthed as my body shivered and shook. Sarah saw me and smiled, jerking her hips forward forcefully that cause me to cry out. "Oh sh--" I muttered and felt a wave of intense pleasure sweep through my body as several waves of cum were squirted inside Sarah.

She resumed her gently rocking but was crying out herself as my thumb whirred on her pearl. She squealed loudly, and her body quivered as she came with a jolt and a smile.

We looked at each other with wide grins and panted, getting our breath back. "Good morning love," I muttered, and Sarah laughed.

"Yeah Good morning. I love my Kama Sutra book," Sarah said proudly. "That's got some silly name, but I liked it. And it's good for waking up, right."

"Yeah," I muttered, thinking back to Abi's demands of "rough sex" in the morning, and my girlfriend with ruffled hair, just giggled. She climbed off me, leaking my semen down her legs and she reached for the empty box of tissues. "I've had a cold," I told her honestly as she looked at me. "I've not been ... y'know."

Her eyes narrowed. "Mr Williams. If I find you've been up to no good..."

"I haven't," I said honestly with a smirk. "You think my body has the energy for wanking when you are wearing me out?"

Sarah's smile turned into hysterics as I made a silly expression at her, and we took it in turns to have a shower – our shower was not quite big enough for two! "Look," Sarah told me as I came back into the room and held out her new jeans and red T-Shirt that had a little rabbit on the front. "I am doing what you suggested," she pointed out as she held the T-Shirt I had purchased for her from the market.

"Good," I replied and kissed her on the lips. She chastised me for daring to get dressed into "designer" stuff – the Calvin Klein boxer shorts drawing her ire – and to avoid any further claims of hypocrisy I changed them, but Sarah looked good in her outfit.

She had a natural flamboyance that just radiated from her and could be dressed in a bin bag and I would still find her sexy. She didn't need to try so hard to be attractive, and I just loved her tight jeans and T-Shirt; it accentuated her figure nicely.

We came downstairs just as my sister had arrived home from her morning job, and put her bag on the dining table. "What dya want?" I asked as I took out a third bowl. "Shreddies? Weetabix?"

Rhea snorted as she entered the dining room and I passed Sarah a full bowl of cereal with a cup of tea. She took her coat off and threw it on the floor, before squinting. "Ricicles, with cream and strawberries, a yoghurt and a cup of coffee with Baileys and a vodka to go." I cocked my head and my sister grinned. "OK. Ricicles with a coffee please. And be quick about it!"

I poured the cereal and added the freshly boiled water to a third cup containing instant coffee granules and some milk before passing it to my sister and picking up my own breakfast.

Sarah was giggling and pointed to my sister's discarded school bag; lying open in Rhea's bag was a pornographic magazine, the lewd display of the well endowed woman prominent.

"I had no idea," Sarah said pointing towards it as Rhea came back around the table. "Does Simon know or is this preparation for the threesome he probably wants?" I reached into the bag and held the magazine aloft.

"Oi," she yelled running to me. "That's mine."

"What the hell is it?" I asked, and Rhea smirked.

"Oh come on," she replied with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Surely you know what they are."

I sighed. "Is this from the newsagents? Rhea, you will get done for stealing. Just wait until –"

"I didn't steal it," Rhea interrupted and scowled. "We bought it."

"You bought it?"

"I am not answerable to you," Rhea said firmly and picked up the magazine and bag, walking towards her room with her breakfast on a tray.

"But you are answerable to Mum," I reminded her, and she stopped. Rhea looked at the inquisitive faces of Sarah and me, and just groaned. "Especially after the parents' evening, I am sure she would be very interested."

"Simon and I buy them for a fiver a pop and flog 'em at school for two or three times that. OK? Now will you leave me alone..."

I gasped. "But Rhea, that's illegal."

Rhea smiled instantly. "Oh. Thank you."

"That was not a compliment," I told her firmly and suddenly felt as if I was a parent. "When Mum finds out she will go ballistic," I added, and Rhea just shrugged. "And you are on report. Can you just imagine what they will say when they find out." Rhea's face was unmoved, and I groaned. "They are itching to expel you."

"Look, we ain't doin' no one no harm. Mr Parker just lets us get on with it in the morning, and we can easily get them away and put the cash in the till. He doesn't see it, and he can see his stock shiftin', so he's 'appy. The boys at school, well they get tits and pussies as that is what they want. And I'm earning a bit of cash, Mum won't let me work in the club. Everyone wins."

"This is hardly better then stealing the school test," I thundered, and she just held out her hands.

"No one is getting hurt. And we cleared over a hundred quid pure profit this month. How cool is that?"

"Wh ... wh ... why can't you just get a job like everyone else?" I didn't need my sister to answer that; she did it as much for the fact that she wasn't supposed to do it, than for the money.

"I do have a job," my sister told me. "At the newsagents!" My sister was gong to get herself expelled, and I knew I had to tell someone, but Rhea made idle threats and disappeared to her bedroom.

Sarah told me to lay off my sister as we walked to College. "Victimless crime," she told me a little sanctimoniously as we reached our College. "Just let it go."

"No. 'Cause Rhea will be suspended, Mum will get upset, Rhea will get upset because Mum's upset. Not victimless."

"Yeah ... but at least she isn't hiding explosives in bonfires or kicking ex-boyfriends in the nuts," Sarah replied with a smirk. "She's moved from one racket to another. At least this one just comes with a telling off and not a jail sentence."

I sighed and pushed open the door to the Common Room, and walked over to Ingrid and Zoe chatting with Ray. "That's a nice top," Ingrid told Sarah the moment we sat down. "Is it new?"

Sarah beamed and looked at me. "Andy got it for me," she replied and pursed her lips.

"Oh, it's very nice," Zoe added. "And if Andy got it, I bet it was expensive." I spluttered, and she cocked her head. "I know how much you spent on two dresses."

"Ahhh ... you see, that is different. I have some nice, expensive clothes for special occasions and cheaper clothes for messin' around in." I looked at Sarah and just smiled. "But it doesn't matter how much it cost, she looks great, right?"

Zoe nodded. "Yeah," she conceded. "It's nice."

Sarah smiled sweetly and looked at me. "I don't s'pose your generosity will extend to a cup of coffee and lunch? I've left my purse at home."

I smiled and hummed. "For a kiss of course."

Sarah put her hands on her hips. "After what you had this mornin'," she barked and then giggled at the horrified faces of Zoe and Ingrid. "Sorry," she muttered and I passed her my wallet.

"And I'll be a coffee too," I told her and she disappeared off to buy two drinks. With my money.

Suddenly, I understood Dad's comment of having to pay for a girlfriend!


I noticed the closer we got to Christmas the more excited some of the dancers – and indeed the staff got. Susie, who had asked for a new set of motorcycle leathers from her boyfriend was getting bouncier and more gleeful as time ticked by, whereas the likes of Juggs seemed almost non-plussed by it all.

I couldn't say I was excited, or any more excited than usual; I had a girlfriend to buy for (like last year) who was going away (a bit like last year when Paula left on Boxing Day) and whom I was becoming increasingly in love with (like last year). I wanted more than I could hope to receive and would have Rhea winding everyone up, like last year.

Christmas 1998 was going to be remarkably similar to Christmas 1997, only this year I was going to be allowed to go to the club's Christmas Party whereas last year Paula, and I had to make do with our own celebration in the lounge while Rhea fought with us for control of the television.

Zoe was especially excited about the festive time of the year, and I was becoming increasingly amused by her; she had concluded that Christmas showed people what the true meaning of Christ was about and then got annoyed when I pointed out that all the festive holidays showed was that the human race adored materialism, decadence and lust.

I got a kiss from Abi as she sat down and Zoe scowled at me. "It's just a peck," I told her, ignoring that it was a little full-on for friendship and Zoe just held her hands out.

"Not my business," she muttered, and I was glad she recognised this; I could see Sarah ringing me up to shout at me for a kiss I didn't ask for or was expecting.

Mum started the meeting with a clap of the hands and showed us the latest brand of "troublemakers terrorising the neighbourhood."

"What, no Rhea?" I asked, and a handful of people, including Mum, broke into a titter.

"If she comes here then she will be in trouble," Mum said firmly. "As will you, if I see you when we are open." There was a little bit of jeering and then Mum turned to the subject of wages – there would be around a 5% increase in wages from January 1st (this drew a loud cheer) and she rubbed her nose passing out personalised letters to each of us.

After everyone had digested their new salary and a few people moaned – most notably Juggs as it wasn't generous enough – she turned to the subject of the Christmas Party, telling us the exact date, time, dress code, and that she had a surprise lined up for us all. I saw Zoe's eyes twinkle, and I just knew it would be a most unsuitable for her. "If anyone sees any ex-member of staff, let 'em know," Mum told us. "I'm not writing to them, but they're invited." I made a note to talk to Gemma aka Miss Edwards when I next saw her.

I waved at Zoe as she went to leave and then ran to catch up with her. "Has Simon said anything to you?" I asked. "'Bout magazines?"

"What magazines?" Zoe enquired immediately and she studied my expression. "No. Why?" I smiled at her as I thought; if I told Zoe about Rhea's money making ploy then she would have words with Simon who would be able to scare Rhea. This way, neither Mum nor the school needed to have any knowledge of Rhea's illicit scheme.

"They are buying pornographic magazines under the counter at the newsagents and selling them on at a profit at school," I said calmly and Zoe gasped.

She gestured with her hands. "You're joking. Please tell me ... I'll kill 'im," Zoe thundered.

"Just ... don't tell him that it came from me," I asked Zoe. "And please don't tell Mum. Rhea's in enough trouble already."

"I keep tellin' you, you need to sort her out," Zoe said firmly. "She listens to you."

I scoffed; just, what planet was my friend from?


Rhea had, at first implored me to go and watch her referee her first match and then asked me not to go. I wondered if this was reverse psychology from Rhea or if she genuinely was no longer interested but decided that it would be amusing to watch my little sister officiate a bunch of ten year-olds and so after I finished cleaning the club, I wandered down to the playing fields where two schools were set to battle it out on a Saturday lunchtime.

I was, I think, the only person watching who had no interest in the match and almost giggled when Rhea strode out in her black officials uniform. She looked so respectable; appearances were so deceptive!

She beckoned the captains to the centre of the pitch and gave them a short lecture before tossing the coin, and the blue team (the home school and top of the league) opted to kick off. She smiled at the assembled crowd, nodded towards the two parents running the line, started her watch and blew her whistle.

To say I was surprised at Rhea would be an understatement, she allowed the game to flow, and didn't show anyone a yellow card, let alone a red card. They were young kids, but an immature Rhea would happily have had the match descending into mayhem. The teams played competitively, but she "played advantage" when she could and didn't make a single mistake. I was mildly impressed and for a moment thought that the parents' evening and resulting fallout had improved her behaviour somewhat.

However, Rhea being Rhea, meant that trouble was never that far away, and the flashpoint came midway through the first half. The home team's striker theatrically threw himself to the ground in the penalty box, and despite calls from the home school on the touchline, Rhea gave nothing.

"Oi," a parent shouted towards my sister. "Oi. Wake up ref. That was a flamin' penalty," he bellowed towards the referee and he turned to his friend. "That's the problem, all these liberal do-gooders. Girls don't understand football. It's political correctness gone mad putting a little girl in charge."

I closed my eyes and counted to three; I wanted to let him know that Rhea was my sister and that she was doing a good job, but realised that me starting an argument on the touchline would mean I would be the butt of Rhea's jokes for weeks to come.

He continued his assault against her, by shouting onto the pitch whenever she came near him; his booming voice clearly telling her, that she was getting "all the bloody decisions wrong" and his catcalls echoed around the pitch. Rhea blew up as the ball went out of play and instead of heading for the players strode over to the mouthy parent, her eyes fizzing with rage.

"This," she called out, holding the game's first yellow card aloft and pointing towards the car park. "This is a warning. Shut up and watch the game or I will send you to your car."

The man grunted and stared at Rhea open mouthed. "You can't do that."

"Watch me." Rhea yelled at him, and he spoke, his arms gesturing wildly over the pitch.

"You should be watching the game love. That was a penalty, and that was a—" Rhea held up her yellow card to the second parent and then looked at them both.

"This is your last warning too, you hear me?"

I had to suppress a smile; only Rhea could turn up to referee a match and then yellow card the crowd. Sarah joined me a few moments later as Rhea sent off a parent and then awarded a free kick for diving – much to the annoyance of the home team. Sarah had been playing her own match just down the road and was muddy in her football kit – but she looked sexy and beautiful, and we kissed.

"What's she doing?" Sarah asked as Rhea blew up again and strode over to the home team bench. I could hear her clearly as she berated the home team manager for jeering at the opposition's player. I would like to say that Rhea was measured and calm, but the language she used would make a Glaswegian army captain blush, and even Sarah pulled a face. "Bit uncalled for."

I wasn't going to defend my sister on that charge, but the game progressed well until half-time, and she drew further ire for awarding a penalty against the home team and then allowing another goal against them to stand; I don't think she was wrong in her footballing decisions but I knew she was just storing up trouble.

The home team's manager strode onto the pitch as he claimed handball for the second goal and Rhea showed him the red card, followed by their team captain (for protesting) and then two other players, for reasons I did not see or understand.

It was not Rhea's finest moment, but she drew the half to a close as dozens of furious parents tried to argue with her. "You do know you've upset a lot of people," I told her but Rhea shrugged.

"Really?" She asked. "'Cause they want to bully the referee?" I looked around me as people pointed towards her.

"Have you got a vendetta here?"

Rhea shook her head and then whispered in my ear as she left. "You mean that Nathan's father just happens to be the coach at this school. Never."

I groaned, and dreaded the second half, but Rhea did referee it with some impartiality – but the home team were down to eight men and tired quickly. She gave them a last minute penalty, which was justified, but they still lost 9-1 and she left the pitch to a barrage of boos.

"Shall we go home?" I asked her after she got changed, and Rhea shook her head. "'Cause I think you are about to be lynched."

"I'm off to see Simon," she said gleefully and then looked at me and Sarah. "And I know what you two are going to do. But I think that went fairly well."

"You think?" Sarah asked incredulously, and Rhea nodded.

"Yeah. Dealt with all the silliness. And what's better, I'm their ref for next week as well." I groaned, but Rhea just smirked at me. "Oh come on, they bully the referees and get away with it. That's why all the other referees hate coming here. So what they don't like me? I've got thicker skin that that."

"I think you're right," Sarah agreed with her. "Some of the abuse was disgusting." I spotted the coach of the home team striding over towards us and sensed there would be trouble. I was right as he barged past me and confronted Rhea, shouting at my fifteen year old sister.

"I dun-know what you're playing at Missy, but that was a bloody disgrace out there! My boys are crying that room."

"You're right," Rhea told the man. "It is a disgrace. How I was abused, harangued and argued with by your players and your parents. What are you teaching them here? Don't they have any respect for the officials? And diving in the penalty area. Not gentlemanly conduct, is it?"

He looked at her with incredulity and pushed her in the shoulder. "Your performance..." He started, but I took umbrage with his maltreatment of Rhea and pushed him away.

"You don't start laying hands on fifteen year old girls," I warned him, and he stepped back, clearly sizing me up.

"I'm going to speak to the League Secretary on Monday," he warned. "This ain't over."

"Excellent," Rhea told him with a snarl. "You do that. And I will be telling him of the abuse I suffered. And..." I cut my sister off from her rant and pushed her away before she could get into any more trouble. Sarah escorted my sister from the playing fields and away from the pitches before we doubled back on ourselves and headed for the flat. It was starting to rain and Sarah took cover in a shoe shop, before buying a pair with my bank card.

By the time we got back to the flat, my bank account was down by over fifty pounds, although Sarah did promise to pay it back and we sat down to do our homework after she had a shower.

We were still doing our homework in the evening, and Mum made us all some tea while Sarah phoned home and said she was staying at my house. I was always a little surprised at how easily Sarah's parent acquiesced to her requests on these matters, but I guessed they saw it as part of the growing up process; Sarah wanted to spend time with her boyfriend.

It did sort of surprise me: they stopped her from seeing Kevin and disliked him because, even by Sarah's admission, they had too much sex. What exactly did Sarah's parents think we did when she stayed over?

As dusk gave way into night-time, Sarah yawned and put our Maths homework to one side. "I'm going up to bed," I told her. "Don't be too long."

"She won't," Rhea teased. "It's been two hours since she last fucked someone. Little slut needs it."

"Rhea!" I snapped. "Leave Sarah alone."

"Sure," my sister replied. "The moment you do."

"She stood up for you at the football match. Go easy!" I snapped and bade my aggressive sister "good night."

Sarah joined me in my room and slid into bed, discarding her fleecy dressing gown and waited for me to put my novel on the table. I turned to face her, and gave her a deep kiss, our tongues intertwined and our hands wandering.

I smiled at her expectant face and felt a powerful warmth and contentment as I gazed into her eyes. "Your sister," Sarah muttered. "She doesn't like me too much."

"Yeah, I know," I agreed morosely. "I don't know what you've done."

"She ... umm ... well Abi reckons she's got a good heart and that underneath her bluster is a nice, sweet little girl."

I snorted. "She's Rhea. She's just ... violent and twisted underneath."

"She isn't twisted," Sarah told me and leant back. "I've just had your sister tell me where I am going wrong. She thinks I am only interested in what I want and that I don't care about other people, but I'm not am I?"

"No," I said instantly but I could see where Rhea was coming from; Sarah was often quite self-centred or illogical when she got excited, and she had a tendency to have narrow-vision when other people's needs were concerned. I didn't find this attractive but on the whole Sarah was a sweet, lovely and beautiful girl that I loved. It was just a pity Rhea couldn't or wouldn't see that.

"And you know she has told Simon that if he wants to propose to her, then she would say yes, but only after her GCSE exams. Otherwise, it would mess up her plans."

I smiled at this; her exams were eighteen months away, but Rhea was already trying to dictate to her boyfriend what he was supposed to do around them. I couldn't see Mum being too happy at Rhea getting engaged to be married at sixteen.

"Anyway..." Sarah told me and brought my concentration back to the present with a kiss. "I hope you are not too tired."

"Very tired," I teased and yawned before turning over, but Sarah dived under the covers and blew on my semi-erect cock. I groaned and tried to close my legs away from her, but she put her hands to stop me and then engulfed my cock in her mouth.

Like most of the male population, I love blowjobs and closed my eyes as Sarah's mouth darted over the tip and her hands spun around the shaft, rotating it in opposite directions. It felt incredible and I sighed, pushing my buttocks up towards the mouth of my teenager lover.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.