New Secrets - Cover

New Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the nine chapter book that shows Andy’s relationship with Sarah blossoming while Rhea still has problems with Nathan. Andy gets closer to Scarlet, Grace has a date or two and Abi has a revelation that changes everything. It is the sequel to New Pleasures

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

Zoe had barely stopped pacing up and down the living room carpet, much to Rhea's glee. My little sister didn't know too much about Zoe's uncle and Zoe happily filled in the details for her and Simon, while she ranted for almost an hour.

"And he is so perverted. And he is going out with a University student. And..."

"He isn't that bad," I told Simon. "Good fun, good sense of humour. Kind heart."

"Kind heart? He films dirty stuff." She screwed up her face, and I reached across to the television to flick the PlayStation on.

"Let's have a race," I suggested but Zoe wasn't interested; in the end I got Rhea to have a game – on the condition that I lost, but our hollering was loud enough to make Zoe's rantings impossible to be heard, so she stopped.

Neil appeared in the doorway of the flat with Mum late-afternoon and he looked at Zoe and Simon – now racing each other. They hadn't noticed him, and I saw a smile come over his face as he watched his niece and nephew battle around the course.

He leant against the doorway rubbing his nose and caught Zoe's eye as she crossed the finishing line. "Hiya Simon."

Simon looked up and bit his lip. "Hi," he muttered.

"Coming for tea as well?"

"I got to get home," he told him, a little nervously and looked behind him towards my sister. "We are going at five."

Neil tried hard to smile, but everyone in the room knew that Simon's excuse was just that – an excuse – and he was somewhat apprehensive about spending time with his errant relative. "Sure," Neil said with a wave of the hand. "Next time."

"Yeah," Simon said, a bit too quickly. "Next time."

Zoe was still apprehensive herself but had rung her mother to say that she would be eating here and without too much fuss, we left the flat in near silence. I asked Zoe if she wanted to be alone, but she shook her head and grabbed hold of my hand.

We settled for the Italian restaurant on the corner of the road, and we were sited in an alcove at the back. Neil took one look at the menu and hummed. "Only Lanson," he moaned when he saw the sole entry under Champagne.

"It's not right," I teased and looked at Zoe. "We come and every time we want a Mow-ah and Chandon, and we just have to make do with a Lanson."

Neil shook his head. "A Pol Roger wouldn't go amiss," he said as he licked his lips. "And it's Mow-et not Maw-ah." I blinked, and he smiled. "The company may be French, but the founder was Dutch." Zoe fidgeted and looked up at him.

"Any chance of just getting the normal stuff for a change? Or even just a bottle of wine? Or water?"

Neil smiled. "You haven't changed," he told her. "You are so like little Emma. Bossy, self assured."

Zoe's shoulders dropped, and she crossed her arms. "You have subjected me a live sex show."

"Yeah and don't tell Sarah," I joked "She already wants your job!" Zoe's frown eased, and she picked up the menu. Neil did ask if they had any non-listed champagnes – and subsequently ordered a Tattinger from the four bottles behind the counter. Zoe shook her head, and I ordered a calzone, Zoe requested a salad and Neil asked for the most expensive pasta dish on the menu.

The waiter asked for the payment for the champagne up-front and Neil passed him three notes to cover it and the meal. He looked a little flustered as the millionaire opened his bulging wallet but took the money and gave us funny looks all meal. It was noticeable that our food arrived remarkably quickly and was of an excellent standard!

Neil was keen to wring some conversation out of Zoe and poured her a glass of champagne although she was hesitant about taking. "And you can't drink, you're driving," she told him firmly, and he gave a titter.

"I can have two."

"Two?" Zoe cried. "One!"

"OK then. Only if you drink the rest," he replied with a smirk, and then looked at me. "You two drink the rest." Zoe groaned, and he shrugged. "Unless you want me to have an accident."

Zoe bit her lip and sighed. "You can be so difficult at times," she moaned. Neil and I had a glass and a half each and Zoe must have had around double that. We didn't have a starter, but all had a main course, dessert and then coffees before Neil refused any sort of payment towards the bill.

"It's good to see you," he said airily and then took a deep breath and pulled a small bag from his pocket. "I got something to show you." He passed the package over to Zoe who peered inside. "I go to the Maldives in two weeks and am taking that." Zoe took out a small cube, and I knew instantly that it was a ring.

"An engagement ring?"

"I am going to ask Emma to marry me." Zoe cooed as she opened the box and rubbed her face. "It's fifty grand of love there," he told her and could see Zoe wanting to tell him that love and money shouldn't be in the same sentence. There were easily a dozen diamonds in a floral pattern around a big diamond and numerous even smaller ones dotted around. "When we get back they'll be an engagement party if she says yes. You come?" Zoe was transfixed by the diamond ring and blinked. "And if she says no, I'll let you have it," he teased.

Zoe's hands were shaking, and she put it back down on the table. I asked him why he carried it around with him, and he chortled, replying that Emma was cleaning his house while he was away and didn't want her to find it. "I'll come," she whispered hoarsely and passed the ring box to him. "You gonna tell Mum?"

"She won't come," Neil told her and ordered us dessert wines with our coffee as the waiter walked past. The wine was sweet, but Zoe drank hers all to quickly and then took Neil's from him as he was driving. The tall pornographer just smiled at her, and we walked back to our flat; it was dark, and I took him around the side to get to his car; the rest of his entourage had come in two minibuses that had driven up separately and had now departed. "I'll drive you home," he offered Zoe and opened the door to his Ferrari.

I shook hands with him and watched as my slightly drunk friend fell into his car with glazed eyes. She was quiet and was doing just as he suggested. Zoe was very easy to control when she had had a drink, just like when she got drunk in the Summer holidays which was a stark difference to the excitable Sarah or her exhibitionist brother.

Mum was waiting for me as I came up the fire escape and told me to sit down on the sofa. "Been drinking again?"

"Only a glass," I moaned. "Zoe's uncle took us to the restaurant." She wiped her hands on her top and stretched her legs on the sofa.

"Well I did say you were grounded, didn't I?"

"I'm an adult," I moaned. "I can't be grounded." Mum's expression hardened, and she rubbed her hands.

"But you can be sacked," she said firmly, and I just groaned.

"OK, I'm sorry. But Zoe asked me to go and she doesn't have a good relationship with her uncle. I was going out to help someone else." Mum snorted and I crossed my arms. "Will you relent over Tuesday? I like to see Sarah play football."

"Yes," Mum contemptuously muttered. "If Sarah is allowed to attend." I huffed and got up, scowling, and Mum waited for me to get to the bottom of the stairs. "If you stopped drinking when you shouldn't, I wouldn't have to punish you."

I sneered; I was an adult, way too old to be "grounded." Life was not fair.


I was just finishing the last of my morning coffee when two faces appeared talking to each other. Zoe was slightly pale, and they crossed the room to talk to me. "Hiya. How are you?"

"Fine," Sarah bubbled and felt in my jacket pocket. "I need a drink and..." I passed her two pounds coins and looked at Zoe. "Strong black coffee?" Sarah enquired and she nodded, before slouching in the chair.

"I bet you know what happened," Zoe muttered and looked at me.

"Ummm ... well, I reckon you were a bit tipsier by the time you got home and your mum wasn't too impressed with Neil."

"She hit him," Zoe said – her voice quiet and muted, and she wiped her eyes. "For me drinking alcohol and ummm ... well just coming to her house."

"Wow. Shit. That's bad."

"Yeah," Zoe muttered and took the steaming drink from Sarah's hand. "And I blame you as well as him."

"What? For making you see your family. I'm such a bastard!"

"No," Zoe cried. "He might be my uncle, but he's ... immoral."

"Then you know why we get on so well!"

Zoe snorted. "And why did I have to drink all the champagne?"

I was saved from answering that by the bell, and we trooped off for registration and then Miss Edwards's Maths class. Unsurprisingly Zoe looked pale and barely contributed to the lesson. I generously made two sets of notes from the examples when I saw Zoe struggling and gave them to her afterwards. "I've got English now," my blonde friend moaned, and she dragged her feet as she ambled towards the English block.

"We have a free," I told my girlfriend. "And the General Studies before lunch. We could sneak off to the cinema, or we could..."

Sarah giggled. "Or we could find an unused classroom," she suggested and pulled me through the rain towards the playground and around the side of the hall.

"Where?"

"Music."

"Why?"

"Because there is no glass in the doors," she told me as she ran into the downpour. "You want to get caught?"

"We could just go back to my flat," I suggested, and Sarah looked at me with wet hair plastered to her head.

"Take a risk," she teased and we entered the Music block which was suspiciously quiet. She put her ear to a door of a practice room. "It's empty."

"Sarah," I cried, but she pushed open the door to the glorified stationery cupboard, and we entered the white-washed room. A window opened out onto the playground of the school next door, and I saw Rhea dressed in her PE skirt stretching with Becky and a couple of girls I didn't recognise. Sarah closed the door and pushed me onto one of the two chairs.

She smiled and kicked off her shoes, her trousers and then pulled her knickers down, glaring at me. "Come on. We've not all day."

"So romantic," I teased and undid the shoelaces holding my footwear on my feet. Sarah groaned as I tucked my socks into my shoes, and pulled my trousers down.

"Come on," she hissed. "You could've left your socks on."

"Is this a good idea?" I asked as her fingers reached the waistband of my boxer shorts.

She sighed and stared into my eyes. "Can you feel it? The thrill of it all." She was right, of sorts, as my boxer shorts reached my ankles, I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach. We were risking a degree of trouble from the College by having any sort of sexual relations on the campus, but that didn't stop Sarah; she was insatiable and had a wicked gleam in her eye.

Sarah touched me on the nose and started grinding her hips into me, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. She bit her lip and gave me a sultry look. "What are you doing?"

"A striptease," she said gleefully and pushed her blouse off and then sat on my lap, rocking back and forth on my thighs. I unclipped her bra and watched the fabric fall away as she turned around again.

She was naked, except for her red socks and she looked wonderfully sexy; I cooed at her, and pulled her onto the carpet. She kissed me as I lay her gently on the floor and smiled at her. "Does Miss Bailey require a kiss?"

Sarah nodded and pouted, but I gently parted her thighs and kissed the top of her smooth sex. She sighed and pushed her hips up further and allowed me access to her moistening slit. She smelt and tasted just as I remembered and passionately licked her slit up and down. She whimpered and ground her hips back into the thin blue carpet.

I parted her legs with my palms and lay down on the floor so that my legs were touching the wall on the other side of the room, and ran my tongue around her sex. She mewled and panted as my fingers slid up into her slippery hole and pressed against her vaginal wall.

I sucked on her pearl, massaging it with my lips as my fingers energetically flicked and pressed against her insides. She moaned louder and grabbed my hair, pressing my face into her cunt. "Oh yeah, oh ... oh ... aggghhh," she exclaimed with every exhalation and gulped, swearing loudly and vocally.

One benefit to the practice rooms was that there was a degree of sound proofing to them but anyone listening in at the door would know exactly what Sarah was experiencing. I felt a knot tighten in my stomach but couldn't stop, Sarah would not forgive me!

I sucked on her button harder and pressed against her firmer, causing her eyes to fly open and to push her head back. Her legs began to shudder, and she screamed out crying loudly as my lips brought her to a quivering orgasm and her legs pressed against my head.

She panted and squealed and then reached down to push my head away. "No," she muttered as I wiped my face and rubbed my hand on the carpet, before sliding up the floor to be in the missionary position.

I put her ankles on my shoulders and moved my hips forward to slide my erect, and leaking cock into her sopping pussy. She groaned as I made contact with her slick orifice and it met no resistance as it slid in.

She smiled at me, and closed her eyes, rocking her hips in time with my rhythm. Sarah squeezed my thighs as I powered into her unguarded cunt, but was whimpering and groaning with every thrust. "I love you," I whispered and she smiled.

"Ahh God!" She cried back and gulped as her breathing became more ragged. She was tight, and it felt unbelievable; my heart was still pounding due to the taboo of having sex in a classroom that looked out over the playground – although we were well below the window line.

We kissed as I pushed into her and dropped my hips slightly as I withdrew to change the angle slightly. She grunted and rubbed my back, but I was nearing the point of no return and screwed up my face. I slowed down to try and prolong the sex, but Sarah was just too tight with her ankles to high heaven and it felt so good.

I grunted, and my testicles tightened; the pressure and tension desperate for an outlet. I tried to resist, holding on to my orgasm for as long as I could, and closed my eyes as I swore.

With a final thrust, I held my cock into her and squirted several streams of cum inside her. Sarah sighed and gave me a wide smile. "Love you," she muttered and I moved in for a kiss.

We stayed together, joined by my withering and leaking cock, for a minute, kissing and fondling as my body soaked up every last spark of sexual energy from our liaison. Sarah pulled out a small bag of baby wipes and cleaned herself and then me with a wet wipe that caused my cock to stiffen again. "Later," she teased and kissed the end.

Sarah got up and remained on the right side of the room, away from the window, but I saw her there, her damp hair frizzy and messed up and pushed her against the wall, kissing her. I was dressed in just my shirt that I had not taken off, and she wrapped her arms around me to return the meaningful snog.

We heard some laughing and tapping on the window and looked down to see a couple of Rhea's class coming towards the window; I had misjudged where I was kissing her and pushed her against the window and not the wall, displaying her bare back and rear to the Year 10 football class.

I frantically pulled the blind down (why didn't we think of this before) and hissed at Sarah. "Quick."

I tripped over putting my boxer shorts and trousers on, and slid my bare feet into my shoes, but Sarah had still not put her knickers or black trousers on and I just stuffed her knickers into her bag.

We ran out of the practice room and took a different route, but I caught sight of Rhea and Becky watching in our direction and we made it to the Common Room in time for us to get dressed properly.

We said nothing to Zoe, but Sarah moaned that she had "leaked" into her knickers during General Studies and I wrote her a love poem. It was a sickly sweet thing to do – and I knew I was opening myself up for ridicule, but it caused her to smile when I passed it to her.

Zoe was still feeling rough, so we walked her home at lunchtime; Emma asked me some extremely pointed questions about Neil. I think she suspected that I was complicit in her daughter getting too tipsy, but Neil had bought the champagne and poured it – not to mention the dessert wine and coffee liqueurs.

The rest of day skipped past; Sarah and I held hands as we walked back from town but had to spend the afternoon apart due our different lessons.

Rhea teased us as we entered the flat. "Is that ... no that isn't ... oh it is Sarah. Sorry, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on and not pressed against a window."

"Not us," I said instantly.

"What's not you?" Rhea asked instantly.

"We didn't have sex in the Music rooms."

"Who said anything about the Music rooms?" Rhea asked, her eyes twinkling and Simon touched her on the knee. "It's OK. I've not told anyone," she promised and giggled at our blushing. "Just as long as Simon and I get tomorrow afternoon to ourselves."

Sarah and I nodded; I had to clean the club. "Sure," I told her and offered her my hand to shake on the "deal."

"Fuck off!" Rhea cried. "I know exactly where your hand's been."


I was just finishing the last of the tables when Mum appeared with two women and a gentleman. "Well obviously," Mum said, "I was planning to do this mid-afternoon. We can have everything on stage, the kids will get a drink each." She saw the look on the youngest woman's face and added, "Lemonade of course. And get a bag with the materials in. I can get some of my girls around to talk if you want."

The pair looked around the space and nodded. "It's better than the little hall we normally have to use," the guy said and then turned to Mum. "And this would be funded by yourselves?"

Mum swallowed some water from her glass and nodded. "Of course. We've always wanted to give something back to the Community," she sweetly said. "But Mr Jones suggested this fitted in quite nicely with our aims and what you would require."

The gentleman took a deep breath and looked around. "I must admit," he said. "I've never been in. I was expecting pictures of naked women and all sorts, but it's very tastefully decorated." Mum bit her lip and the woman glanced over at me. "And clean. I mean we would need to clear it with our manager, but I can't see a problem. This room holds what? Three fifty? Four hundred?"

Mum nodded and gestured towards the bar, offering the three representatives from the charity a drink. "You said you had over a thousand kids you wanted to offer these presentations and videos to, I would need to run them on different days. I have a bouncer who I will get in, and I presume teachers as well?"

The gentleman nodded and then looked at his companions. I think Mum detected a desire from them to want to be alone for a moment, and said she would give them a few moments to talk. She walked over to me and asked if I was finished, and if I was, could I please put the lasagne in the fridge in the oven.

I nodded towards the three suited employees. "That sexual health thing, you holding it here?"

Mum gave a smile. "Possibly. It's a better venue, and it saves me money. The packs that they need to put together is ten grand, although I can put my logo on them alongside theirs."

I gave a laugh. "So come here to learn about sex. Why not send your parents here for the evening?"

Mum forced a smile. "It's a voluntary thing for your age group so I wouldn't get so smug."

I laughed. "Ahh well. My mother spends all evening at the club anyway."

Mum pouted and gestured towards the back door. "Go on, Rhea will be home soon, and I need dinner on. I'll be home in thirty minutes."

"Sarah has football practice," I said, and Mum glanced over at me. "Can we have ours when we get back?"

Mum reluctantly agreed and I put my cleaning stuff back in the cupboard before running outside and up the fire escape. There was the unmistakable sounds of Rhea as I entered the house; she had been home alone since 3pm, and presumably had Simon with her. The screaming and crying as Simon did something to her, echoed down the corridor, and I gave a smile – she had the cheek to moan about me. I walked quietly down the corridor and tapped sharply on Rhea's door.

"Mum'll be home soon," I warned. "You might want to finish up."

I heard some swearing from the other side of the door and then Rhea chastise Simon for something. I skipped downstairs and put dinner into the oven before running out the front door to meet Sarah at her football club.

Sarah threw her arms around me the moment she saw me. The coach, a stout woman had Sarah do extra laps of the pitch as she was "out of condition" after Sarah had tired in the last few minutes of their recent game, and then had them passing the ball from one side of the pitch to the other.

It amazed me, Sarah never made a mistake as pass after pass, at least forty or fifty feet, landed at her teammates' feet with unerring accuracy. Every time she kicked the ball, she glanced over to me and smiled. The weather was beginning to turn, and a few drops of rain had fallen, but she clearly appreciated that I had come to watch her play football.

I liked to watch Sarah, she was a good player, but I saw a side of her I didn't usually see. Sarah was fairly confident normally, but on the pitch she was possessed with supreme self-belief and did everything in an assured way. She never even batted an eyelid as she danced around a tackle, or crossed the ball from one side of the pitch to another, just about everything she attempted, was executed with incredible precision. She was the best player on that pitch, and she knew it.

By the time Sarah had finished, the drops of rain had turned into a torrent of water. I didn't see Mark and asked Sarah about him. "Amy said her mother had a new bloke," she replied, and I just shrugged; I would almost have uncharitably guessed that.

I offered Sarah my coat, but she declined, and I had to get her to take it quite forcibly. She smiled as I slid it over her bare arms and she glanced at my moistening white T-Shirt. "Aren't you cold?"

"I'll be fine," I replied quickly before my teeth started to chatter.

I returned home with Sarah, who dutifully stripped at the bottom of the stairs and ran naked through the lounge (containing Rhea, Simon and Mum) towards the shower. Rhea gave me raised eyebrows as Sarah shot through and Mum joined me in the kitchen as I cut up some salad to go with the last of the lasagne, currently in the warm oven.

"Hey, bro, how do you do standard deviation?" Rhea asked as I chopped the cucumber and I glanced over at Mum filling the kettle.

Mum shrugged. "I missed that out of my education," she said with a smile, and I promised my baby sister that I would show her later. Mum waited for Rhea to leave the room and watched as I started on the tomato. "How's Sarah?"

"Oh, she is OK. Training was good," I muttered. "Got some homework tonight though. Due in tomorrow."

Mum gave a smile. "Well if your job is getting in the way..."

"It's not," I snapped. "I just need to do it that's all. Time management I think they call it!"

My mother chuckled. "I saw something I never thought I'd see when I got back home." I froze, was Rhea still having sex when Mum walked through the door? There wasn't shouting, so either Mum was relaxed about it, or they had already had their yelling. "Rhea was at the dining table doing her homework with Simon."

I suppressed a relieved smile and Mum grinned. "Yeah, well it had to happen eventually."

"I know, but I am used to having to bully her. She came home and just did it, with Simon. I'm amazed."

I pushed my lips together to stop myself from laughing at my mother's unintentional double entendre, but as I was hunched over the worktop she didn't see or notice my strange facial expression. "I think I would be too."

Sarah and I ate the lasagne, and I washed the plates while Sarah and Mum chatted; Mum certainly liked Sarah and there was no tension in the room. I knew Donna never actually got on that well with Ray's family, and it caused a degree of problems, so I was lucky that my problems extended no further than Rhea.

I had some Economics work to do and blazed through it at the dining table while Sarah completed her Biology essay and by the time mid-evening approached Sarah gave me a wink. "Finished?"

I looked at the last Economics question. "Yeah," I told her. "I can be." I packed my belongings in my bag and left it by the side of the dining room next to Sarah's schoolbag, and we hurriedly said goodnight to Rhea – still struggling with standard deviation and Mum, who had a night off work.

Sarah and I embraced the moment we closed the door to my bedroom and Sarah frantically stripped of her outer clothes. I undid her bra while I had my arms around her and she unclipped my belt, letting my trousers fall to the ground.

I ran my hands over her body and threw her onto the bed, throwing my T-shirt onto my desk, and she laughed as I jumped onto the bed alongside her. She took my erect cock in her hand and began to gently stroke it.

I put my finger on her slit, and Sarah moaned as I circled her button with my finger. She blew me a kiss and moved her thumb over my glans. "That's nice," I muttered when the door opened.

"Just one thing I don't get with this standard deviation," my little sister said as she burst into the room. "Oh put that tart down, you've no idea where's she been."

"Rhea," I cried. "Get the fuck out."

Sarah ran her hands down my shaft, and I groaned as Rhea stood in the doorway. "Well I can wait," she teased and then her eyes dropped. "I only need you for two minutes."

"Get out," I snapped and Rhea slammed my door. Sarah took her hands from my manhood and shook her head.

"Go help her," she told me. "We got all evening. And she'll only go and moan to Grace."

"Sometimes I bloody hate her," I moaned; Rhea had interrupted my sex with my girlfriend for some basic Maths problem. I washed my hands and put my dressing gown over me but deliberately left my erect cock visible as a stark reminder that she had interrupted my love life.

Rhea was unrepentant as expected and told me "to put the bloody thing away," which I did as Mum looked on from the lounge. I guided Rhea through the three questions she couldn't do and then looked at her, muttering quietly.

"Can I go now?"

"Yes," Rhea hissed and I returned to the bedroom to find a naked Sarah with her hands on my portfolio.

"Can I?"

"No," I panicked; there were naked pictures of her mother at a swinging party in my collection that Sarah knew nothing about and guided my playful partner back to the bed.

"I'm not sure I'm in the mood," Sarah teased and then got very much in the mood when I offered to go down on her. I positioned my pulchritudinous lover on top as I joyfully sucked in her musky scent. She relaxed her muscles and her weight came down a little more on top of me, but she smelt and tasted divine.

I always loved the experience of going down on Sarah, and she groaned loudly as I sucked on her exposed button. I ran my tongue up and down her slit as she leant forward slightly, and my hands played with her nipples and pushed up on her body to right her.

If Sarah made any effort to conceal her orgasm then she failed as she squealed and screamed just as loudly as ever, her hips bucking and rocking as my tongue swirled around her button.

I felt drops of our juices run down my face and soak into my chin and hair, but Sarah was gorgeous and fragrant. She leant forward to get a better grip of my cock and all I could see was her puckering rosebud; 69 does not give the best views!

I worked my tongue over her clit and feasted on her crevice for her to have three more climaxes, each one stronger than the last. Sarah tried to move off of me, but I used my hands to hold her down and slid my rolled tongue into her hole; she squealed and rocked her hips.

I felt so comfy and safe as I slid my tongue up and down her slick runway. She squealed and cried out, begging me to make her come. I knew she wanted me to suck on her clit, but I deliberately avoided it until she was almost crying.

She leant forward and gobbled my cock into her mouth and sucked the tip with wild abandon. I cried into her shaven crotch and dug my finger tips into her thigh; it was an intense feeling and I was nearing my own climax in no time.

I extended my tongue and wrapped it around her pearl and then put my lips around it, sucking it furiously. Sarah squealed onto my cock and slumped against it, as her legs shock and her body tensed.

Her squeals were yells as her finger nails were wrapped around my thigh and I just kept sucking on her button. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but she was screaming in impassioned lust that I was causing.

I pressed my lips against her clit, and her fingers gripped my legs again and her rosebud flexed. I could feel her muscles quivering, and her cries filled the room, even through her thighs that were pressed against my ears. She moved her crotch away from me and looked down at my sodden face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.