Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

On Saturday we started early. We had barbecue in the backyard of one of the partier's houses. We saw people passing on the street. There were even a couple of people Liz and I knew. I understood now how things like this worked. We couldn't be doing something because people could see us, they could see the smoke from the barbecue, and they could smell the fod cooking. Why there were even kids, well, teenagers, present. So any rumors (and there had been some, once, couldn't be true.

We did have barbecue ribs smothered in a Carolina honeybased sauce. Nothing like friends having a cook-out. It's a great way to build friendships.

So is spreading your legs so you can ride a man's cock until you literally can't take it any longer, or until he explodes into you. Of the two ways, I like what that we did sort of a combination. Somehow I got barbecues sauce on my boobs, which meant various people helped me clean up. Marvelous.

In the course of the party I found myself on the couch sitting next to this guy from school named Larry. He was nearly six feet, skinny, with sandy brown hair. Kind of cute in a way, and, what was funny, I'd even dated him a few times, including a handjob or two, and a blow-0job.

"Always wanted to return the favor," he said as I wrapped my hand around his still quiet cock.

"Only I wasn't letting anyone in down there."

"Hope you are tonight."

I nodded. "We both have something to look forward to."

I sucked him hard. He was maintaining, and I was just sort of keeping the interest up. We were both watching the action on the floor. Trust me, this is a lot more interesting (and exciting) than any film or videotape. Mom was facing us and doing what they call a Reverse Cowgirl. This is where the guy is flat on his back and the girl mounts him wile facing his feet. It's great if the guy really likes your ass.

The other advantages to this position, and there are many, is that you can set your own speed and depth, which helps a girl get off, and you can sit up or take it lying down. Sitting up means that his cock rubs against one side of your vagina more than any other. A Reverse Cowgirl also means whoever is sitting at your feet get a great view of everything. Any questions I had about male or female anatomy, especially in the genitals, and how they went together was ended after watching them. And a few drops of white escaped her pussy after he'd pulled out.

Now that can get you worked up, and with his hand on my boobs, and my hand on his cock, we had the means to take advantage of that inspiration. He was hard. And I could feel how wet I was. It only seemed natural to follow the lead of my mother and throw my leg over his thighs. It felt like bliss as I sank down on it.

The first time I'd given him a handjob I'd sort of noted absently that his cock was pretty long. I could wrap both hands around it, and still have several inches sticking out. The next time we'd had a date I took advantage of that by using my lips. Now I put it in a much more willing place, and I happily rammed myself back on him time after time until I shuddered through a climax. The fire was still there, though not for long. It wasn't very long before he tried to put the fire out by flooding it.

Mom had said to pace myself, so I didn't try to immediately jump on another guy. Larry and I spent some quality time really getting to know each other with my legs This time I took my time and I felt every bit of what we did. Om was right, this was a lot more fun than trying to cram every cock in the place inside me.

I got to watch Liz do it. She stared intently up into her guy's face, her ankles hooked behind the small of his back. Her nips were the color of ripe strawberries, and looked so cute. Her boobs wobbled back and forth as she moved, and he rearedback, his face a grimace as he unloaded into my sister.

The three of us had a girls-only huddle at the end of the evening. Our skin was slick, our hair a mess, and Dad said we looked good enough to eat. We're about as tall as Mom, and our boobs are pretty much the same shape. We were as alike as could be, from the relaxed lok to our faces to the come dripping onto our legs.

"Like mother, like daughters," someone said.

Mom laughed and hugged us to her.

We clothed ourselves to the satisfaction of society. I didn't feel sore, but I didn't want anything touching me between the legs, so I'd brought a sun dresss. Mom and Liz had more or less brought the same, and we walked hom with the breeze blowing up our legs. I was still hot, and I was certainly wet enough, so that the breeze kind of cooled me a bit down there; it certainly made me more aware of that part of my body.

I missed showering with somebody, especially someone male, but that ws probably for the best. I would have gotten distracted, gotten him hard, and the only thing to do, the ony proper thing to do, would have been to take care of his erection.

This week I had more knowledge. I pulled on a pair of panties before falling in bed. You sleep really well after a night filled with sex, and we all sort of tumbled out of bed in the morning.

We were proper young ladies: you dress up for Church. I was more like Barbie than a really proper girl, though. I wasn't sore, but my mind was on other things than what you go to Church for. I did wear a bra, though. Every woman there would have noticed if I hadn't. I rationalized it in all sorts of ways, and was absolutely floored when, after we'd left Church and wee standing on the lawn, Mom commented, "Once in a while it's good to air everything out."

Never think you've put one over on your Mom.

Now I'd had plans for the afternoon. I was going to put on my two-piece and hang out in the backyard doing some reading and catching some rays. Mom had other ideas. About the time I passed through the kitchen headed for the deck, she intercepted me.

"I need to see both of you."

Liz was on the couch watching "America's Next Top Model". She shrugged, and we followed Mom out onto the deck.

"There are rules," Mom said. One you already know: your father is off-limits. That's the obvious one."

"I thought rules about things like that were so you didn't make idiot babies," Liz said.

Mom shook her head. "It's more complicated than that. There was the biological requirement, but this is a psychological one. He's your father, not just any guy."

"Are you off-limits, too?"

Mom nodded. "So far, though, only Lia seems at all interested in girls."

"It just sort of happened," I said. "I didn't consciouly set out to do so."

"Nevertheless, everyone knows you won't turn down an advance from a woman."

I sort of shrugged. I liked it, but a steady diet of women didn't appeal to me.

"That aside," Mom said, "there are what we call "The Rules". Someone in this lifestyle formulated them, and they've gradually spread around."

Ah ha! I thought. I knew, from the internet, that there were supposed to be others who did this. They called themselves swingers, though I wasn't sure exactly why. I'd thought it was just some come-on, a hook to get people to watch their videos.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.