Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift - Cover

Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucy is excited to start her new job even if it is on the Night Shift. She knows she still has a lot to learn and is willing to bend over backwards to get the job done. Her rapport with the male patients is above and beyond the call of duty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

Lucy had really gotten into the swing of things on the night shift after several months of diligent work tending to the sick and injured and learning how to keep the doctors and other hospital staff entertained as well.

Sometimes it was hard keeping up with the randy footballers kept overnight due to some field acquired injury or the middle-aged men with disinterested spouses at home that were inspired by the close and tempting presence of a pretty nurse next to their bed in the middle of the night. She became well-acquainted with positioning her bum next to the bed to allow easy entry from the rear all out of sight of innocent bystanders. She learned the value of taking extra undies in her purse to change them when they became soiled with the juices of males desperate to gift her with their seeds of enlightenment. Lucy learned early on that it was better to take the line of least resistance in such matters especially when it involved the satisfaction of her grading supervisors or any Doctor with an itch for fresh nurse meat on their floor.

The cafeteria was closed during the night shift hours so each floor tended to have their own little kitchens for preparing something better than the sandwiches or the snacks from the machines near the elevators. Lucy liked to fix up some special dishes for everyone that was interested and she served it like she was playing "mother" serving the tea on Sundays. One of the male nurses who worked in the X-ray department took a shine to her and asked her down to the X-ray lab so he could show her his method for making patients immobile on the treatment table. Of course, he only practiced the unauthorized procedure on the younger female patients but she could understand why after he explained it involved the pressure of his long thick cock to parts of their anatomy after blindfolding them and giving them a sedative to calm them down. It was unclear to Lucy if the females knew what was happening to them but she discovered that when she became a guinea pig for his demonstration that she knew exactly what he was doing even though she couldn't see him or his cock and she had absolutely no motivation to ask him to cease and desist.

It was a strange feeling to be spread across the top of the glass table and feel the greedy fingers of the male nurse lubricate her nether opening before stretching it with practiced authority. The sedative did quiet her down into a state of astonished compliance as she heard him pounding her tight bottom with only his cock outside his all-white uniform. She was also fully dressed with only her skirt folded up in the back and her white tights pulled down below her sphincter to allow easy entry.

After that first session in the X-ray lab, Lucy made a habit of returning for more of the same because she became somewhat addicted to the pleasurable cock of the male nurse and the release that the sedative gave her to lose her inhibitions and act like a perfect slut willing to perform any dirty act to please the perverted X-ray nurse with a kinky nature.

Lucy was temporarily assigned to the maternity ward and she considered it as a form of punishment because she hesitated to follow a certain doctor's instructions to open up her back door for a proper inspection. She was not being particularly disobedient but the fact that four other male patients would be watching her performance closely her to be cautious about performing in public to complete strangers. Besides, she knew for a fact that one of the men was well acquainted with her family and would be sure to carry the tale back home to ruin her reputation permanently.

Her assigned ward was filled with a half dozen females on the verge of childbirth having gone past the point of no return and waiting impatiently for the stork to arrive. She found that as the junior nurse on the ward she would be required to administer purges when necessary to make certain the expecting mothers routine systems were all in good working order. It was something that she dreaded because it required that she "root around" and stirring things up wearing a rubber glove if things slowed down and threatened the normal birth. It was part of the job that she hated the most but it was the sort of thing that introduced her to kinky aspects of such details and she found that men enjoyed a little "poking around" in their backsides to help them come to a happy ending with little delay.

One of the patients was a sinfully rich woman called Pamela who had no husband and was a bit older than to be expected for maternal duties. Lucy felt a little sorry for her because the other expectant mothers didn't seem interested in talking to her at all because of the social stigma. The fact she was Oriental in appearance and despite her late term still remained obviously devastatingly sexy was a turn-off to the other jealous females not feeling very sexy at all.

Pamela had her baby without any difficulty and Lucy was quick to bring the child into the ward to see her mother without being asked. The older woman was gratified by Lucy's thoughtfulness and when it came time for her to be released, she asked Lucy,

"Would you be interested in working for me as a private nurse for the next few months? I can arrange it with the hospital since I am on the board of directors and you will still get credit for your nursing experience as if you worked right in one of the wards."

Lucy checked with her supervisor and was told that there would be no problem and that she better do exactly what the attractive Pamela wanted to keep her happy because a lot of the funding for the hospital was due to Pamela's skills as a fund-raiser.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.