Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Alpha - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - When Beth took her daughter to work with her at the massage parlor, the only thing Carly was supposed to massage were hands and feet. But things went off track as soon as they got there, and Carly ended up massaging something else. It changed Carly's life. It changed Beth's life. In fact, it changed the lives of the whole family.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

There is something that happens in a man when the relationship he has with a woman includes the fact that she welcomes his sperm into her body. When a woman allows a man to mate with her, it puts her in a special category. Most men aren't aware of it, but there are invisible strings that run from the man to the woman, strings she can pull at will. She might not be aware of it either, for that matter.

But all this is contingent upon one of two situations. In one situation, the man is simply following nature's urge to spread his seed. He doesn't need to have any strings pulled, really. He'll fuck anything he can. And as he finds a woman who will let him, he'll fuck her until she's pregnant, and then look for another woman.

Such men are usually looked down on by "proper" society. But the fact is, all they're doing is following nature's commands. There is nothing wrong with them, except that nature and society conflict sometimes. Most men aren't in that category, but a significant number are. They just think of themselves as fun-loving free spirits. What they really are, are mobile land mines, filled with sperm, that create havoc in women who aren't protected. It's havoc because these guys usually see themselves as unencumbered free spirits, and they won't hang around to be a father to the children they father.

The other situation is similar, but is based on emotional attachment to the female. She doesn't have to feel the same attachment, but it helps. When a man is in love, his natural instinct is to breed the woman he loves. Sometimes it's conscious, and can be controlled. That's called family planning. In other cases, though, it's not conscious. She's receptive. He loves her. He breeds her as often as he can because of it. That's called unplanned pregnancy.

Of course there are usually some efforts at control there too, but they don't rise to the level of formal family planning. An example is Tom, whispering in Carly's ear "Honey, we shouldn't have done that, and we can't do that any more."

But it wasn't backed up by the willpower sufficient to overcome natural impulse.

Granted, he had some willpower. But it slowly leaked away as Carly practiced what she was fully authorized to do ... suck the tasty sperm out of her daddy's boner.

Tom's situation in life, meaning that he was a soldier, actually had more to do with controlling their urge to get his spurting penis in her soft, clasping vagina, than anything inside either of them. Basically, Tom worked long, hard hours. He generally left home before Carly was awake, and got home many nights after she was already back in bed.

He thought about her, and what they had done. He dreamed about how things could be. But they didn't have a chance to do much. All this was to Beth's benefit. Thinking about Carly kept him on an elevated "horniness level" and Beth reaped the rewards of that when he got home. She wasn't in bed when he got home. At least not usually. And if she was, it didn't matter, because those benefits she reaped usually happened there anyway.

This is not to say nothing happened after that. Carly's new relationship with her father was firmly established, in both of their minds. And when she did have the chance to give him a massage, she did so. And he now let her. And they both knew that the highlight of that massage would be when she sucked his aching penis into her mouth, and he gave her a tasty treat.

At other times, she cuddled with him on the couch while they watched TV. It wasn't unusual for his hand to stray to cup her breast, and squeeze gently. When that happened, her hand would stray to his lap, to feel the evidence of what her breast did to him. Both of them liked that little game.

The only discord, if one could call it that, was Beth's ambivalence over the kisses she had received from her daughter. She had never kissed another female. Not like that. And the problem was that she had liked it just as much as Carly had. It was one thing for her daughter to accept the sexual attentions of an older man. Beth understood that. She had done it herself. But she had no frame of reference in which to put this other thing.

As a result, when Carly was giving her father a massage, Beth didn't join in again. She watched. She was even aware that while Carly sucked her father, his fingers stroked her to an orgasm too. That didn't bother her. More than that would not have bothered her, in fact. But there was plenty of time for that, when Carly was a little older. It was true that she had survived Uncle Bob taking her young, and often. But there had also been a dozen times over those years when her period was late, and panic had set in. Carly wasn't on the pill, and didn't need to be for a year or two.

Besides, she knew Tom. He'd never do that with Carly. He was entirely too prudish for that. She just knew it.

So Tom resisted, and events conspired to support Beth's belief in a man who had changed much since she had married him. She forgot how much she had changed him herself.

It was a month, in fact, before it happened again. And it happened in exactly the same way. Carly came and climbed into bed with her parents one Saturday morning. She set her alarm, in fact, to wake up early, just so she could go do that. And she set it early, because she didn't want it to be just ten or fifteen minutes. She wanted to be able to stay there for a long time.

This time, when she settled between her parents, she turned to face her daddy.

And this time, she reached for his hard penis and brought it to split her sexual petals with her own hand.

"No," he whispered, groggily.

"Yes," she whispered back, wiggling enough to get the same couple of inches in her as before.

But this time she was facing him, and when his hips gave a jerk, four more inches snaked up into her belly, and the leaking tip kissed her cervix.

"Ohhhh Daddy," she sighed, feeling no discomfort whatsoever.

And her milkmaid's muscles went to work, while he kept whispering "No, Carly, no!"

Until his penis bucked and spat streams of thick spunk against her cervix and she whispered "Yesssss" one last time.

She didn't have an orgasm, but she didn't care. What she was after was that warm, wet feeling deep inside her, which she thought of as her daddy's love.

She kissed him a few times while he silently dithered, but hugged him tightly so he couldn't withdraw.

She wanted to go to sleep again with him still in her.


To those of us who have grown up, it seems ridiculous in the extreme, but a lot of young people don't quite click when it comes to making obvious connections. They say that the prefrontal cortex doesn't finish physically growing until a human is in his or her early twenties, so maybe that explains it.

Whatever the reason, a significant number of teenagers, primarily females, don't make the connection between sperm ... and babies. They know that the sperm fertilizes the egg. And they know that the sperm comes from the male's penis. But a lot of girls still think you have to "fuck" to make a baby. And "fuck" means the guy climbs on top of you and moves in and out, like they do in those porn clips on the internet.

And since her daddy didn't climb on top of her and move in and out ... since he didn't "fuck" her, Carly wasn't at all worried about getting pregnant.

Even when her father got her off to the side later that morning and said "Baby we can't keep doing this! You could get pregnant!"

She did what teenagers frequently do when faced with an intransigent parent. She said what she knew he wanted to hear.

"Okay, Daddy. Whatever you say."

But having a penis in her hand ... and mouth ... and pussy ... made her feel very grown up, and she liked feeling grown up. She liked going to school, and walking down the halls, looking at girls she knew and wondering "What would Darcy say if she knew I sucked my daddy's sperm?" She liked looking at boys like the very popular Jerry Wikins and wondering what he'd do if she offered to suck his penis. Not that she would ever tell anybody about what she and her father did. She did make that connection. Nor would she actually offer to fellate Jerry. She also made the connection that that kind of thing always got out into the general public. She knew the names of at least fifteen girls who sucked cock, according to rumor.

But she didn't include herself in their company. She didn't see them as "sisters." Her situation was different somehow.

All of this is to explain that, while Tom was resisting this new sexual relationship that had popped up in his life ... Carly was not.

She liked it. She didn't see the harm in it. Nobody would ever know.

And she wanted to keep doing it.

This is not to say that she was fat, dumb and happy about things. That wouldn't be fair at all.

Take, for example, the fact that she discussed the whole concept with her mother. Leaving out certain details, of course. It happened on a Saturday morning when her daddy wasn't there, because his unit was in the field, doing training of some kind.

"Mom?" Carly started, looking over the spoon she had just lifted from her bowl of cereal. It looked like she was trying to count the Cheerios on it.

"Hmmm?" Beth was planning her day.

"How come I love sucking Daddy so much?"

Beth got distracted from planning her day, and stopped. She actually thought about her answer.

"Well, you love him, and you know it makes him feel good. Plus, it's normal for a woman to like sex."

"But we're not actually having sex," said Carly, instinctively leading her mother away from the danger of finding out that Daddy's penis had been inside her and spurted. While she didn't think of that as "fucking" it did, somehow, fit into the category of "sex."

"You would have voted for Bill Clinton," said Beth.

"What?" Carly was confused.

"Never mind," said Beth, smiling. "Oral sex is a warm-up for having real sex," she said.

It's interesting how the turn of a phrase can make such a difference in life. Had Beth said "A lot of people get mixed up about that. Trust me, they call it oral sex because it is sex!" then Carly might have thought about things differently.

But that's not what happened.

"So it's normal for me to want to have sex?"

"Absolutely," said her mother. "Nature makes you want to have sex, and you're in the prime of all of that. The urge will be very strong. That's why, in fact, that we decided you needed an outlet. And what you do with your father is an outlet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.