White 15 yr. old tutor blacked by an African basketball player - Cover

White 15 yr. old tutor blacked by an African basketball player

Copyright© 2012 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In Nigeria, a young 15 yr. white English girl is fucked by a 6'-9" black African basketball player. She was working part time as a tutor while she attended the university. Being a young virgin, little did she know that she would be subject to black African lust. Her small body would be impaled on a large African cock.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Interracial  

During my tenure of working in the oil/ gas exploration in Africa, I came to know many families that became absorbed in African culture ... for better or for worse. During the 1970's and 80's many African countries began to find fortunes under their ground and my company, British Petroleum, led the way in explorations.

I've written a number of times about Black African lust on white families. Many wives, daughters and even young sons were seduced by blacks. Some willingly, some reluctantly and of course there was those who were forced ... raped.

It's a sad commentary on mankind but it is universal ... not just on the continent of Africa. But, since I had first hand information on these human invasions in several African countries ... I found myself intrigued by a number of events that I became aware of.

One event that happened in the early 80's was with a fellow engineer that worked with me in Lagos, Nigeria. Paul L. had been in country for around four months. His wife had divorced him about two years prior and he had custody of the two oldest children. The youngest was his son of 12 and his daughter 15 years old. His wife had the other two children and Paul had to pay at least half of his income in child support/ alimony. Money was tight for Paul.

His daughter, Jane, who had just turned 15 was extremely bright and way ahead in her studies. She was admitted to the University of Lagos at that young age. There were only a handful of white students at the university. She could have gone to college in the England but wanted to be with her father.

The following events were later told to me by his ex-wife and his daughter.

After a month attending the university, Jane wanted a part time job in order to help the family. She approached the student union and faculty to see if there were any jobs available at the university. After climbing the ladder, she met with the head administrator for an interview.

He was a black African from Kenya and was wooed by the intelligence that young Jane displayed. Not to mention her physical beauty. Blonde hair, green eyes and a shapely body in her 105 pound/ 5-'2" frame.

"Miss Jane, he inquired, would you perhaps be interested in tutoring some of our athletes here at the university? We have several on the basketball team that are having difficulty making their grades in order to continue playing for out team."

"Yes sir, she replied. I could devote at least 15 to 18 hours a week if the pay is sufficient." I sincerely need the money to help out with my college costs.

Unknown to Jane, the administrator was very eager to hire her and had the funds to lure her into taking the job. He saw this as an enticement for keeping several players from leaving the university and perhaps for attracting new players.

When he informed Jane of the hourly pay her jaw dropped. It was very generous and definitely pleased her. Unknown to her at the time, she would definitely earn it.

That evening she told her father about the new job. Paul was not all that easy with her being with older black athletes but Jane assured him that she would be safe and that the athletes would be under a strict code of conduct.

A week later, Jane met with her first student at the library. He was on the soccer team. She worked with him in math and English for about three hours. She found him to be polite but constantly looking at her body which she shunned off. She met with another player the next morning at the student union and tutored him for about two hours. Again, sensing his attraction to her but also polite.

She worked with these two athletes for a couple of weeks and it appeared to have helped them with their studies.

The third week she was introduced to the member of the basketball team. A 6'-9" blue black African that would be intimidating to just about anyone. His name was Marshall. He was from Zambia and was a college junior at 25 years old.

They first met at the library, then the student union. The next week the administrator called Jane and asked if she could possibly tutor him at his dormitory in the evening. She wasn't that comfortable with it but she did not want to lose her job.

Jane's father was out of town on business and her younger brother was staying with friends of her father. The college had arranged for a taxi to pick her up.

That evening she rang the doorbell and was admitted to the hallway. She went to the apartment that Marshall lived at and knocked on the door. Marshall opened up the door and Jane almost gasped ... he had only shorts on with the rest of his very black body exposed.

"Sir, maybe I should come back when you are properly dressed," Jane said.

"Miss Jane, I apologize but I just returned from practice and wanted to cool off. Please come in. I'm anxious to begin studies."

Jane could not help notice the lean muscular frame of this big man. He was so black and his head was shaved bald. She had never been close up to a black man, especially with so few clothes on. It was intimidating for a young girl of 15 to be alone with a giant black man but Jane proceeded with the lesson. Her father would have been outraged but she felt that things would be okay.

Marshall tried to study the lesson but he was overwhelmed with the beauty of this 15 year old white princess. His cock was stiffening and he tried to conceal it but the big black snake was about to burst out the top of his shorts. He got up several times and went for a drink of water while slapping his cock to get down. He certainly did not want to embarrass this young girl.

Meanwhile, Jane kept on course with showing Marshall the math studies but could not help notice his demeanor and the large bulge in his shorts. Also, she was enamored with the shinny gold watch he had on his wrist.

"Is that a Rolex?" Jane inquired. "How can you afford that?"

"The university awarded it to me in order to play ball for them. This watch is a status symbol in my country. I hope that you like it." Marshall responded.

"It's a sexy watch for sure. I certainly could not afford one. Do you mind if I touch it? Jane replied.

"No, not at all, Miss Jane," Marshall replied back.

"It feels so smooth and cool. The crystal is so reflective. It stands out on your black wrist ... oops, I'm sorry, that was not meant to be an insult ... please forgive me," Jane apologized.

"I did not take offense Miss Jane, may I touch the silver bracelet you have on your arm. You have one on each wrist and it makes you look like "Wonder Woman," Marshall chuckled.

"Of course, no problem," Jane watched his large black hand softly touching her wrist. A strange feeling of emotion crept into her. It was the first time that she had an adult man holding her hand and wrist. His black hand was such a contrast to her lily white hand. She was enjoying the touch but she did not know why. It bothered her.

As they began to look over the math book, Marshall quietly placed his left arm around Jane's shoulder as he leaned over to look at the book.

Jane felt something she had dare not dream of, her having an attraction to being alone with a grown man and his closeness to her. She tried to diminish the thoughts and began having trouble concentrating on the lesson. Certain feelings in her loins were disturbing to her. She could not believe the sexual attraction that she was feeling. No way, she thought to herself. "I'm not attracted to black Africans. I consider them dirty and rude."

And yet, she began to shed those thoughts as she felt the warm air of his breathing as it swirled around her neck. She was trying to explain basic math as she kept glancing up at his dark eyes and rigid cheek bones. He was so tall ... even sitting there on the couch.

The touch of his arm over her shoulder was a little disturbing as she felt his hand slide down and lightly embrace her arm. A slight chill rushed through her body as she looked at his black hand holding her arm. Jane could not understand why she was enjoying his touch and being alone with a black man. Her mind was trying to sort it out and her emotions were disturbing to her.

"Can we take a break, I need to go outside and get some air," Jane inserted.

"Sure, Jane, take a walk and when you come back ... I will be ready for the next lesson."

Marshall was trying hard to study but being alone with such a beautiful white girl was intimidating to him. He had never been this close to a white girl before, let alone with one that looked like her. In many African countries very young girls are sought after. Black men are attracted to young black girls and think nothing of taking them as preteens or early teens. But, this is a beautiful blonde white girl that looks younger than 15 with a curvy body and smells so sweet. Certainly taboo for a black man.

He knew that he was in dangerous territory. He had to control his lust and not let himself do something he would regret.

Marshal had a black snake in his pants that was getting harder. He walked around trying to get it soft because he didn't want it to be so obvious. He worried that he may not be able to control his emotions or desires. "Lord, please do not allow me to harm this lovely creature ... please," Marshal spoke to himself.

Jane went out on the patio of the dormitory. She was almost ready to leave thinking this big African was not really serious about studying. He seemed more like wanting affection. Perhaps it is a culture problem and he may not like whites she thought. Jane was smart but she was also naive. "Damn, I'm getting paid to tutor and that is what I need to do", she said to herself.

Jane returned and after entering the apartment she smelled a strange odor. "What is that smell," she questioned. "It is Jambi, a smoke that we Africans love. Why don't you try it? It really clears the mind," Marshall replied.

"I don't smoke," replied Jane as she sat down on the couch.

Marshall handed Jane the reefer and she gazed at it ... not knowing what to do. "Just inhale it and blow it out after several seconds, you will like it" Marshall insisted.

Jane wanted not to seem like a young teenage girl. She took the reefer and smoked it. Coughing ... she asked for some water. Marshall poured a glass of wine. Jane drank it and again dragged the smoke. It was pleasant and she began to feel rather good. After several minutes her body relaxed and a sense of high crept into her mind.

Jane had never been on any drugs so this was a new experience, a pleasant one at that.

"Marshall, we cannot go on with this lesson now. I feel rather strange. I should not have smoked that. It feels good but perhaps it is better that I leave for no,"Jane insisted.

As she began to stand up, her legs were a bit wobbly and as she turned she fell onto Marshal's lap.

Her bottom landed squarely on his crotch. Her cheeks felt something hard between them.

"Oh my gosh ... I'm sorry Marshal. I lost my balance. Please forgive me."

As she struggled to get up, Marshall placed his left arm over her left shoulder and over to her right shoulder ... holding her on his lap. His right arm went around her tiny waist and his hand crept to her thigh.

Jane had never been in a position like this. It was scarey and yet strangely exciting. Here she was with man's arms pressing her to his body and holding her captive. A strange feeling invaded her loins.

Her father would almost die if he saw his young princess being held this way by a large black African man. A 6'-9" nearly naked black man at that with nothing on but shorts and her legs straddling his lap.

Jane literally froze not knowing what to do. Her body was acting strangely to this captive position. As she began to wiggle in his arms she noticed more hardness under her cheeks.

"Marshall, please. This has gone too far. I need to leave. Release me ... now, Jane insisted."

"Miss Jane, don't be afraid. I mean no harm. It's just that I have never been with a beautiful white girl so close to me. You are almost a child and I feel guilty about my feelings for one so young and opposite of my race. When you fell onto my lap and all of a sudden I felt you against me ... it was mind blowing. I've never met anyone like you and I cannot help my attraction to you. I only wish you could feel the same way," Marshall softly stated.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.