Kalinda Gets Rescued - Cover

Kalinda Gets Rescued

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kalina and her twin sister Emily are stranded on a deserted Isle with the only other survivor of a shipwreck. Mr. Donovan teaches them both the ways of the world without any fancy talk. Soon, fate has her stranded alone and she is suddenly confronted by a shipload of Pirates looking for booty. She witnesses their rough treatment of two female prisoners, mother and daughter, and sees them all depart leaving only the young daughter crying on the beach. Now she must comfort the young girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

The young girl, several years out of puberty, stretched out naked on the sandy beach oblivious to the fact she was most assuredly naked and that her uncovered female parts were being ogled by the wheeling birds circling high above her head. There was very little chance her "goodies" were being viewed by any human eye on this tiny atoll in the Indian Ocean far from human form of any kind other than her own long lean perfectly tanned figure.

She had washed up on this barren Isle shortly after her 16th birthday. Both she and her sister Emily were on their way to the mainland for schooling in the French school for girls. Kalinda was not overly enthusiastic about the proposed training but her sister was filled with anticipation right up to her pretty little curls.

The only other survivor was the purser, Mr. Donovan and he was laid up with a broken bone in his left leg. They were able to salvage a goodly amount of provisions from the wrecked ship resting on the bottom of the clear deep bay. Mr. Donovan was very generous in parceling out orders for both she and Emily issuing them pompously with his Irish accent liberally laced with raw seafarer's vocabulary. Before the two twin sisters celebrated their 17th birthday they were swearing like common sailors with little knowledge of the depraved meanings of their words.

Kalinda remembered the morning she had come upon the purser hopping up and down on her naked sister's back shouting the most distressing insults to her womanhood. She was ready to intervene when she heard her sister urging the silly fellow for more of the same treatment. For a short, fat middle-aged man, the purser was sporting a rather impressive cock stand which kept disappearing inside her sister's reddened flanks. She watched silently because she was certain this was the "fucking thing" that Mr. Donovan kept suggesting they perform with him in the privacy of his lean-to. It certainly didn't look that inspiring to her and she decided she would let her sister and Mr. Donovan have it all to themselves.

Sometimes she would watch them doing it when they thought she was asleep and it was all she could do to keep from laughing out loud at how Mr. Donovan struggled to keep the young girl's flanks steady for his mount. Kalinda had to admit that once the determined purser had fully seated his cock inside her sister's cunt, he rode her to a sweaty whimpering surrender. She had no reason to doubt that he would do the same to her with the same result if he so desired. Fortunately, he was well satisfied with her sister's pretty pussy and when he wanted variety, he stretched her tight little pucker hole as well.

With the bad luck of a strong storm only two months ago, her sister contracted a fever of the most insidious nature and passed over without pain in the middle of the night.

Ever since that night, the horny Mr. Donovan had pestered her unceasingly to "spread her legs" for him and take his stiff cock in her pussy. She was amused at first, but after a while she began to see the benefit of copulating with the distasteful male because he might bring her the same comfort her pretty sister seemed to enjoy.

The first time she "did it" with Mr. Donovan, he was very angry at her because she kept giggling at the way his cock refused to stay up nice and stiff for effective insertion in her waiting pussy. He told her it was because she was not acting like a "proper female" like being reluctant and begging him for mercy with tears in her eyes. Apparently, the poor fellow needed his partner to be both humble and submissive and Kalinda was sorely lacking in both areas.

After a bit of fumbling around, it was decided she would pretend to be taken forcibly and he would use her brown eye because it made him "hard as a rock" to take her in that manner. In fact, after a few sessions, Kalinda realized she rather liked the feeling of protesting and then submitting to the horny man's desires. The more she begged him to release her from his grasp, the harder the resolute sailor pounded her tender ass. It was a strange relationship, but both seemed to derive a high degree of pleasure from the unusual co-joining. Sometimes, Mr. Donovan would pretend she was his daughter and put her over his knee for a harsh spanking. Kalinda found it was these kinky sessions that usually resulted in satisfactory orgasms that made both her pussy and her sphincter contract in convulsive waves of pleasure.

She noticed one night that he was holding his arm in a funny way and when she inquired, he told her,

"Just a bit of gas, I will be all right in the morning."

But the next morning, she was unable to rouse him and he was quite cold to the touch. Now, she was all alone on the tiny scrap of land in the middle of the ocean. Since she missed the sessions with Mr. Donovan, she had devised a "sitting table" that consisted of a curved surface for her to wrap her legs around and fitted it with a long hard carved piece of wood right in the middle. She had made certain it was in the same dimensions of Mr. Donovan's cock. Then, when she rode her sitting table, she closed her eyes and pretended it was Mr. Donovan under her. At those times, she cursed him and insulted him for not making her go faster and for not giving it to her harder, the way she liked it. Generally, she rode the fake Mr. Donovan to her total and exhausting orgasm.

It was such a bore that when she finally decided she really like the insertion of cocks into her shapely feminine body, there were absolutely no cocks available for her use.

She looked at the circling birds and was surprised to see them peel off and head in a Northerly direction in almost perfect formation. Kalinda stood up and peered out into the bay. Her motionless naked body blended into the scenery and she saw a medium sized ship standing at anchor beyond the reefs safe from the knifelike slivers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.