F451-69 Study Group - Cover

F451-69 Study Group

Copyright© 2012 by f451

Chapter 1 - Invitation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Invitation - Sara's a sophomore girl in high school and she is asked to join secret society of students that study together but also explore their sexuality with great abandon. A couple of faculty get involved too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

Sara wondered why Tiffany wanted to talk with her. She was stunned when Tiffany said "I'm part of the Study Group. Do you know anything about us?"

"Just rumors. " she stammered. The rumors were pretty wild. Everyone knew that the members were the most popular and interesting kids at the school, but no one would admit to being a member. It was like a secret society. The members didn't talk about it and no one outside the group really knew what went on. Most people thought it was just a clique of kids who both partied and studied together. A few darker rumors were also out there that they had orgies, were actually witches and warlocks, or that they all had secret tattoos.

"The Study Group does not talk about what it does, ever. That's the first rule of Study Group. So anybody spreading them doesn't know what they're talking about. Anyway, we think you might like to become a member." Tiffany was a senior and a cheerleader. Normally she had the sort of false vivaciousness that went with cheerleading. She was being very sober right now and was completely different that Sara had ever seen her before.

"Oh my god, that sounds great. Thank you." Sara was elated. She was a sophomore and had been trying to find her place in the school. The kids she liked and wanted to get to know all seemed pretty tight and it was hard to become a part of that group. She had heard about the Study Group and thought that if she was invited to join that would be her ticket in. She didn't really know, but it was clear that everyone wanted to be in the Study Group.

"Don't thank me yet. I'll be your peer counselor. Meet me after school and I'll tell you about it. There are as many obligations as privileges and you may not be interested after you know more. OK? I'll find you at your locker."

"OK, see you then." Sara was on cloud nine. She thought she was fairly pretty and she knew for sure that she was smart. She wanted desperately to be in that smart-popular social circle that everyone thought was the Study Group.


"Follow me" Tiffany said and led to an empty room where they could talk. When they were alone and sitting, she leaned toward Sara and began.

"Let me be straight with you. We do some serious things like helping each other through school and studying. But we also have a lot of fun. That fun sometimes involves things that we are not supposed to be doing. Illegal even. There's a little drugs, but not that much. However, there's a lot of sex. We all like and respect each other and we enjoy having sex together. Does that bother you?"

"Well, it doesn't bother me, no. But I've never had sex. I'm just a sophomore." She blushed bright red. Sara was pale with a dusting of freckles and very long red hair. When she blushed it was really noticeable.

"Don't be embarrassed. We all started that way. No one's ever forced to do anything, at least with one exception. You'll just have lots of opportunity if you want it. You are a beautiful girl though, I suspect you'll enjoy sex as much as I do. You'll pretty much have your pick of guys."

Sara loved hearing the compliments. "You're just being nice. I don't think I'm that pretty."

"You won't convince the guys of that! I have to be serious now. Are you willing to swear an oath of secrecy, that you will never reveal anything about Study Group?"

This scared Sara a little, but she had wanted to be part of Study Group ever since she had started hearing about it. Maybe it was shallow social climbing, but she really wanted to be in the middle of things. She was tired of being an outsider. "Yes, I could do that."

"Good. But we ask even more than that. People are sometimes weak and we need insurance. We need to know you are completely with us. We need to know that you have something to lose too. Remember I said that there was one exception? One thing we force you to do?"

"Yes" Sara said faintly. She was a little worried about this.

"We get pictures of anyone joining the group. These pictures are compromising and they are ones you would not want people to see. Are you OK with that?"

"Just pictures? Naked or something?" Sara's stomach was fluttering at the idea.

"Yes, you would be naked and with a guy. You wouldn't actually have to have sex with him, just pose for pictures. Would you do that?"

"Oh my god! I don't know. -- I guess so."

"You guess or you will do it? Study Group requires commitment. If you can't take a chance on us, we can't risk it with you either. You need to trust us or go your own way. No one will hold it against you if you say no."

"Well, OK, but who would the guy be?"

Tiffany took out her phone and showed her three pictures of senior boys. The first was a football player, a tall wide receiver that everyone knew. The second was a guy she had seen but didn't know his name. He was really cute. She thought he might be part of the theater crowd. The last guy shocked her at first because he was black. It had never occurred to her to have sex with a black guy. His was another football player, a 6-6 lineman who weighs about 275. She shivered at the thoughts that gave her. "Which of these guys do you like? There's Jack, Jordan, and Darius. They are all available. I love Darius, he is just adorable, a big teddy bear."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.