Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

5 Section 69 -- Confirmation

"The concubine Beth is pregnant," intoned the AI as the family had dinner. The room erupted with cheers, applause and catcalls. Beth sat quietly, smiling radiantly but with a bittersweet touch. Martin made his way around the table and knelt at Beth's side. They embraced, kissing tenderly but with passion.

"Thank you," he told her before she could say the same to him.

"No, Martin, thank you. Thank you for taking us all together. Thank you for selecting wonderful people for our family. Thank you for taking the children for your own. And thank you for the best sex I've ever had in my life. I will carry our children with pride and love. I will be indebted to you forever."

He simply smiled, knowing how firmly she believed what she had said. They embraced and kissed again before she shooed him back to his dinner.

"Does that mean the 'pregnant woman' rule applies to you now?" asked Jack.

She smiled at him as she shook her head. "I'm a tough old bird and I'm not afraid to tell any one of you where to get off. Just to keep you guys on the ball, I'll invoke the rule when I'm six or seven months pregnant, mostly for the benefit of the pregnancies that will follow mine."

"Are you done with exclusive use of our studly lord and master?" asked Emma.

Beth smiled sadly and nodded. "I'm afraid so, Emma. Now I'm back to being just one of the girls."

Blushing crimson, Emma turned to Martin, who was sitting at the next table. "We're the only ones who haven't had any of your seed."

Martin was plainly startled. "I guess that's right," he said. "I didn't mean for that to happen." He stood to approach the twins, who were sitting side by side.

"Sit down," Emma said. "We understand how things worked out. We just hope that we can have our first turn soon."

Martin sat back down. "I am your humble servant. You may choose the time and place." The twins giggled. "May I finish my dinner first?"

"Of course you can," laughed Emma. "We've waited this long. We can wait a little longer and still survive."

5 Section 70 -- Curiosity

Juanita squeaked and moaned as her orgasm approached. Alan pressed on the backs of her thighs, folding her nearly in half as he pounded into her core. She was almost there, almost there...

He stopped cold.

Juanita's eyes flew open. She stifled her complaint when she saw him looking to his left. Following his gaze, she saw a very surprised young Arthur standing in the doorway, his expression like a deer in the headlights. All three of them were frozen. The silence stretched for quite a long time.

"I thought you were hurting her," Arthur finally managed to sputter. His brain might not have known what he was seeing, but his body certainly did. His little pecker stood straight out, pointing right at them. Juanita had to stifle a giggle at the sight.

<Send Lisa in, > Alan sub-vocalized to the AI.

"Thank you, Arthur, for your concern," smiled Juanita. "Not only is he not hurting me, he's making me feel really good. We're practicing making a baby."

Lisa stepped into the room, mortified at her son's interruption. "Arthur, I don't think you belong in here right now."

"Wait, Lisa," said Juanita. "Arthur deserves to know. He told us he was worried that Alan was hurting me. I think we better have a biology lesson, right here, right now."

Lisa gave her a doubtful look and then shrugged acceptance. "I guess we should. Come on over here with me," she told Arthur. They approached the bed. "Arthur, it takes a man and a woman to make a baby. A man has to inject stuff called sperm into a woman. The sperm has to meet up with a teeny tiny egg made by a woman. It has to meet the egg in exactly the right place at exactly the right time. If the sperm meets the egg at the right time, then the egg moves into the woman's womb, which is in her tummy, and the egg grows into a baby. It takes nine months for the baby to grow in the mother's tummy. When the baby is ready, it comes out of the mother through the same place where the man put those sperms in.

"A man delivers the sperm with his penis. His penis has to get longer and stiffer to be able to put the sperm way up inside the woman, near her womb. See, your penis is stiffer than it usually is. You've seen Dad's penis soft. You've seen Alan's penis soft. Alan, please show Arthur your stiff penis."

Alan dutifully withdrew from within Juanita and allowed Arthur to see his stiff, glistening member. "Why is it all shiny?"

Alan answered. "It's shiny with a liquid lubricant that helps it go into Juanita without scraping her. Both Juanita and I have made that lubricant. That way it won't scrape me when it's my turn to practice making a baby."

"Are you making a baby in Juanita?"

"Not this time, Arthur," answered Juanita. "We're just practicing to make a baby. It feels really good for both of us." She pulled Alan's hips slowly toward her and managed to get him back inside her.

"I bet you didn't think it felt very good for Juanita, did you?" asked Alan. Arthur shyly nodded his head in agreement. "The man and the woman have to work pretty hard to get the man's sperm to come out. When it does come out, it's called an orgasm, and the man's body has a bunch of spasms or jerks. A woman can have an orgasm, those make her body spasm, but usually nothing comes out of her body. The orgasms feel really good. There is a big buildup of muscle tension in the body just before an orgasm. That's what caused Juanita to make those noises."

Arthur turned to his mother. "Does it feel good when you do that?" Lisa blushed and shyly nodded. "Does Vickie like it?" A smiling Lisa nodded again.

"Nobody in our home is going to be hurt, Arthur," said Alan. "Your dad and I are going to practice making babies with your mom, and Vickie, and Juanita, and Maria, and Muriel. Soon, it won't be practicing. Soon, all of the women in our family will start to grow babies in their tummies. Soon, we'll have a lot of babies that need a strong big brother."

"You are welcome to watch baby-making practice," said Lisa, "as long as the door isn't closed. A closed door means 'private' and that you should not enter. You may ask all the questions you have, but not during baby-making practice. Why don't you and I let Juanita and Alan get back to their practicing? You and I can go find a snack and you can ask me all the questions you can think of."

Day 6

6 Section 71 -- Embarkation drill redux

Clockwork. The drills went like clockwork. Not only for the neighborhood that had had so much trouble the day before, but every last neighborhood that was occupied by sponsors and their families completed the drill.

The secret to success was music. Sure, there was a Fear-Of-God speech delivered by Lt. Lentz in his own voice. It was now understood that the drills were life and death important and that no screw-ups would be tolerated. But it was the music that made it all work.

Female stewards met the sponsors assigned to units 1-A and 1- J, the units on opposite ends of the first row where the march to the transporter pads would begin. These two stewards started something of a conga line, stepping to the beat of the music, and none too quickly at that. When the first sponsors in the two conga lines understood what to do, the stewards broke off and began to see that the sponsor of each unit joined the conga line at the right time.

Yes, it took quite a bit of time for the first two lines of people to reach the transporter pad. But once the pad was reached, the metered pace was maintained. There was a line of people coming from two directions at once. A person from each line alternated with a person from the opposite line. There was a bit of jostling while the rhythm was fine tuned, but not enough to ripple back into the lines at all.

And, yes, it took a bit to perfect the timing of the start of additional rows of people. New rows began with the units furthest away from the main corridor. Sometimes the conga lines of people from the new rows arrived late and the transporter pad went unused for a time. Sometimes the new conga lines arrived a bit early and had to snake away from the goal in order to keep the line moving at the right pace. By the time the drill was done, all of the timing was down pat.

The drills began with the one neighborhood that had had so much trouble the day before. Everyone, stewards and neighborhood residents alike, was surprised that the drill went so smoothly. A cautious Lt. Lentz had assigned as many stewards to the offending neighborhood as had been needed the day before. Soon, it was obvious that far fewer stewards were needed. In fact, even fewer stewards were needed than an over-confident Lt. Lentz had originally envisioned. Happily, the number of stewards needed was the number assigned for routine patrol of a neighborhood. The surplus stewards remained in the neighborhood as observers and were later substituted in to allow for greater experience among the crewmembers.

The stewards in the neighborhood receiving 'passengers' had less experience with the problems suffered the day before by their counterparts on the sending end. The second half of the previous day's drill had been more subdued and orderly -- or less disorderly. The number of stewards assigned to the receiving neighborhood was reduced to match its counterpart. Surplus stewards likewise remained to observe and, later, participate.

The return trip drill was even better than the outbound trip. The lessons learned during the first half of the drill were quickly implemented. The entire drill was completed in ninety-five minutes.

All twenty-four of the stewards assigned to the two neighborhoods involved in the first drill were meted out in pairs as instructors. Soon, the drills were being conducted in the next six neighborhoods, a like number of empty neighborhoods receiving 'passengers'. These neighborhoods each had only six stewards, the standard complement. The drills, outbound and return trips, took an average of eighty-five minutes. For the third round, there were one hundred and eight experienced stewards able to instruct, and twenty-seven occupied neighborhoods were transferred to a like number of vacant neighborhoods. The third round went even more smoothly.

By the end of the third round, thirty-four neighborhoods had successfully participated in the embarkation drill. Lt. Lentz and his staff were mentally exhausted. The stewards who had participated in two or more rounds of the drill were also tired. Lt. Lentz pronounced the drills a rousing success and declared an end for the workday.

A cube ship contained three hundred and twenty neighborhoods. Not all of the three hundred twenty neighborhoods on Copernicus Station needed to fill the cube ship were yet occupied with completed sponsor families. The drills for the remaining occupied neighborhoods were conducted the next day.

6 Section 72 -- Too much

"What's wrong, Hattie?" asked David Anderson.

That brought a big grin, but it was bittersweet. "Mattie," she chuckled. "We're glad you can't tell us apart. We've enjoyed confusing people all our lives. After the med tubes, even we can't see any differences -- because there aren't any. Why can't you get the AI to tell you which of us is which?"

"I could," allowed David, "but it was obvious to me that you really wanted to sow confusion. It doesn't cost me anything to give you that source of pleasure. I had to tell the AI not to tell me who was who."

"That was really nice of you."

"You deserve it, Mattie. Both of you do. You still haven't told me what's wrong."

"Well," said Mattie slowly, "it's hard for me to say it, really. You've been so wonderful to us. Heidi and Rachel have worked so hard to make us equal members of our family. You really were right about our enhancements. We are exotic! The effect wouldn't have been nearly as good if we'd made our skin lighter. Coal black bodies, brilliant white teeth and emerald green eyes! Our collars and our matching lips and nails really stand out against our deep black skin and they really help emphasize our green eyes. You've turned us from okay-looking colored girls into ... almost goddesses. The problem isn't really enough to bother with. We'll get used to it. It's really okay, David."

David smirked. "Okay isn't good enough for any of my girls. Come on, Mattie, spill it."

Mattie could not bring herself to look at him. A tear ran down her cheek. "It's hard for me, David. I feel like I'm asking for a trifle when I'm so very grateful for all you have done, for all that Heidi and Rachel have done."

David knelt and collected her in his arms. She did her best to stifle her sobs. "Mattie, it doesn't cost anything to give you what you want. It's just like taking another bite of the dessert that's already right in front of you. Come on, Mattie. Let it out."

"Alright," she sniffed. "All of the enhancements are wonderful but there's just one tiny detail that we didn't realize was so important." She took a deep breath, let it out and looked David in the eye. "We look like we've been dipped in tar. It doesn't look natural. We didn't realize that it's important that us black people have lighter color skin on our palms and the soles of our feet. It doesn't have to be as light as it was before, but it needs to be lighter than the rest."

"Mattie! That's so simple, so perfectly reasonable, and you had a terrible time telling me there was a problem? Would you like to go to the med bay right now?" asked David.

Mattie was dumbfounded. "Just like that?"

6 Section 73 -- Wet nurse changes

"Something is troubling me," Claire Godwin told the family as they ate their lunch. "I may be completely off in my thinking, but I'd like to air my concern and see how the rest of you feel about it."

"Shall we talk about it now?" asked Beth.

"If you don't mind," answered Claire, "can we have a little meeting in the living room after we finish our lunch?" The entire family was agreeable and they enjoyed a pleasant meal together. When they had finished, Martin encouraged Daniel and Logan to lead the littler ones upstairs for some playtime. The kitchen and dining area were quickly cleaned up and the adults migrated to the living room.

Claire made a point of drawing the twins to sit beside her. The twins wondered what it was that they had done to get themselves in trouble, but said nothing. When the rest of the family had settled themselves, she began.

"No," she said as she hugged the twins to her, "you're not in trouble. I'm very proud of you both, even though Beth was right in predicting that you would quickly become sex fiends." They all laughed as the twins blushed furiously. "What I'm worried about does involve you. I know I'm just your mmm ... big sister, but I am worried. I want to discuss my concern with all of us, so you two don't think I'm just being mean to you."

She raised her gaze to the rest of the family. "Erin and Emma are really looking forward to helping Laura feed her baby. I don't want to be the one to say they can't, but I am beginning to think it is a bad idea. Wait, before you all jump in, here is my thinking." She hugged the twins to her and looked back and forth at them. "You're already sexual experts. You're showing maturity far beyond your years. I love you so much and I'm as proud of you as can be. BUT, you are twelve years old. I know, almost thirteen. Your bodies are still growing. You don't yet have your full height. Your pubic hair is still filling in. Your titties aren't done growing by a long shot.

"To show you what I mean," and she looked again at the family, "AI, will you please make a hologram of one of the twins for us just as she is now?" A full-sized hologram of Emma appeared and slowly rotated before them. "Now, AI, would you please slowly age the Emma hologram to eighteen, and assume no enhancements?" Over about a minute, the hologram figure grew about three inches in height. Its facial features matured. Its hips broadened. Its breasts filled out. The baby fat disappeared. The figure was by no means slender but was attractive. "Now, AI, would you please hold the Emma hologram and make an Erin hologram beside it that is as she currently looks?" The new hologram appeared. The differences between the two figures were striking. "AI, would you show us on the Erin hologram what she'll look like if she were lactating?" The change was stunning. The twins had been watching intently. They -- and everybody else -- gasped at the image.

"I see what you mean," Beth said softly. Turning her attention to the twins, she said, "It isn't that you physically can't do the job. The lactating Erin holo doesn't really look right, does she?"

The twins scrutinized the hologram as best they could with tear-filled eyes. They reluctantly shook their heads. Beth turned to Claire. "May I?" Claire nodded. "AI, will you instantly change both holograms to fourteen years old?" The AI complied. "Now, please age Emma by nine months as you show her pregnancy advancing."

There were oohs and aahs as the hologram changed. "On Erin, please advance her apparent age to seventeen as you advance her pregnancy." This time, the entire group -- and especially the twins -- cheered and applauded.

"Twins carrying twins!" laughed Diane. "Disappear the younger, please. Show us both Erin and Emma aged seventeen and about ready to pop out her own twins!"

"You look fabulous!" purred Claire as she hugged the twins to her.

Erin turned to Martin. "Can we still get pregnant when we turn fourteen?" Martin smiled and nodded. "And will you let us look seventeen when the babies are born?" This time, Martin laughed and nodded.

More cheers and applause. The twins blushed but were plainly very happy and proud.

"Okay," said Emma, "we concede that we shouldn't help Laura feed her baby -- or at least not this baby. But if we don't do it, who will?"

The entire family remained silent in thought for a moment. "Aren't I last in line for pregnancy," asked Sandy, "except for the twins?" There were nods of agreement. "Then, I volunteer to help feed Bozo. Laura, when are you going to tell us Bozo's real name? We can decide later when Laura and I should stop lactating. Laura is scheduled to get pregnant again right after me, and right before the twins."

"You don't mind?" asked Laura.

Sandy knelt in front of Laura and gave her a hug. "I love nursing babies, Laura. Erin and Emma were so excited about doing it that I didn't say anything. I don't mean to crowd out the twins, but I think they realize that Claire is right. With time, Emma and Erin will have beautiful bodies that make plenty of milk for lots and lots of our children."

Laura smiled at Sandy and caressed her face. "Thank you, Sandy. Thank you so much." She reached her arms out, urging the twins to her. The twins leaped to her side and she drew them into a hug. "I'm sorry to be the cause of a huge disappointment, Erin and Emma!"

"Don't worry about it," said Erin. "Mmm ... er, Claire is right." She leaned over and kissed Sandy. "Thank you, Sandy, for helping Laura. We'll do our best to be helpful, too."

A smiling Sandy moved back to her seat. Laura sighed. "Sandy, you asked me when you could call Bozo by his name. That's the problem. I don't have a name for Bozo." She turned her gaze to the rest of her family. "Will you guys help me choose a name for Bozo?" Everyone laughed and cheered.

The name game lasted for quite a while. The baby's father's name, Kevin, was immediately rejected by Laura. "I don't want anything or anybody -- especially my first baby -- to remind me of the pain and suffering I endured with that man. I am soooo much better off in my new, loving, family."

The names "Martin, ' 'Rob, ' and 'Jack' were also quickly rejected, there being enough opportunity for name confusion already. A lot of boy names were called out but none of them seemed to really catch Laura's fancy. Some were close, and prompted lively discussion, but were ultimately rejected.

"We seem to be on the wrong track," said Claire. "Beth, have you begun to think about names for your son? What are we doing wrong here?"

"Not really," answered Beth. "I haven't even been pregnant for very long at all. It wasn't by chance that both of my girls' names begin with 'S' though."

That point sparked a lively exchange between all of the women. Someone pointed out that Bozo would be the first baby born into their new family. Laura decided that Bozo would be named 'Adam' after the first man. The rest of the women agreed to name future children with the same first letter, going up the alphabet in order of birth. Beth said her boy and girl would be given names beginning with 'B.' Sarah's girls would have names beginning with 'C' and so on.

The women moved on to imagining features of their future home life. The more they talked, the more their comfort grew and their concerns waned.


When they were alone after the Bozo-naming meeting, Claire softly said to Sandy, "I thought I was last in line for pregnancy."

"Well," allowed Sandy, "you were. It suddenly dawned on me that the twins would be doubly hurt if they lost their chance and it fell to you instead. I thought it would sting a little less if it was me and not you."

Claire smiled. "That was quick thinking on your part, Sandy. Thank you for being so thoughtful to Erin and Emma."

"It was just a tiny part of us making a happy and loving family," chuckled Sandy.

Day 7

7 Section 74 -- Males prepare to return

"Settle down, please," Fleet Auxiliary Sergeant Ian McCormick said, using his amplified voice. He looked over his audience as they seated themselves. He could feel the tension and distress of these unsponsored males as the deadline approached.

"I know you are acutely aware that most of you will be going home tomorrow. Tension has been running higher with each passing hour as you compete more openly and more aggressively with the dwindling number of available sponsors. The stewards are interceding more frequently. Many incidents have escalated so rapidly that concubine prospects have physically attacked the stewards. Not all of these attacks are by males.

"Many of your peers have already given up. Many more have been evicted from the areas where sponsors are seeking concubines. When guys get evicted, they immediately go to all-male neighborhoods and simply wait to be returned to Earth; their wives are transferred to neighborhoods containing single women.

"I'm not suggesting that you give up. On the other hand, you need not sit idly in the common areas in order to be available for interviews. The AI knows your traits and the traits of your wives. If a sponsor expresses a desire for a couple that approximates your traits, the AI will arrange for you to appear for an interview.

"I encourage you to spend this last day alone with your wives, and with your children if you have them. Make the day memorable for yourself, for your wives and for your children. Ask the AI for guidance and assistance. If you and your wife want your wife to go to the colonies carrying your child, tell the AI. Your wife will be made fertile today. You won't be there when her cycle comes around again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.