Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

3 Section 50 -- Godwin orgy

Rob and Allison were stretched out on the bed, taking in each other's visage, gently kissing and whispering endearments to each other. They completely ignored the mass of spectators, all vying for comfortable positions on the fifty-yard line. Beth, last to arrive, had parked the lubricant and washrag on the headboard before climbing up in front of Diane, whose arms quickly encircled her sister.

The twins shrieked when Martin walked in, followed by Jack. "They said yes! They said yes!" they chanted loudly. "Please, please, please!"

Martin adopted a mischievous expression, his arms akimbo. "You know, I hear the head guy around here can be bribed." The twins were nonplussed. The rest howled with laughter. Even Rob and Allison chuckled. Jack had climbed onto the bed and accepted Sandy's invitation to sit behind her. She wrapped his arms around herself, planting his hands on her breasts.

"What kind of bribe?" asked a credulous Emma.

"Well, whaddya got?"

This was too much for Rob and Allison. They disentangled themselves so they could watch the exchange.

"We've got our bodies," Emma said coyly.

"He's already got those," chuckled Martin. The family barked laughter. Emma's coy expression disappeared into surprise.

"He could have our eternal thanks," put in Erin.

"Well," countered Martin, "that and a dollar'll buy a cuppa coffee."

Emma didn't understand. "How much is a cup of coffee anyway?"

"A dollar," smirked Martin.

Both girls scowled. "Hey, I thought teenagers were tough negotiators," smiled Martin. "Isn't this about whether or not you are teenagers?" The twins brightened at that.

"How much are you going to torture us before you give in?" asked Erin.

"Is this torture? Who said anything about me giving in? I thought we were just negotiating."

"Okay," Erin sighed dramatically. "We will give you our CHEERFUL obedience forever. Wait, wait, wait. I know. You already have our obedience. You really do. What we offer is our immediate, unhesitating, no arguing, cheerful obedience, for always. If we balk, the magic word is 'cheerful.' Is that enough?"

Martin looked at them, one and then the other, back and forth, a stern expression on his face. "AI," Martin solemnly spoke, "please exempt Erin and Emma and deem them to be thirteen years old, with all of the rights and responsibilities that age entails."

"Acknowledged," intoned the AI.

The twins shrieked and wailed their joy. It was amazing how high, how loud and how long they could shriek. They bounded off the bed and wrapped Martin in a group hug. They groped his cock as they alternated kissing him, each kiss more expressive than the last. They let go of Martin and turned to join Allison and Rob.

"Uh, uh uh," said a smiling Beth, wagging her finger. "You'll have to stand in line if you want to play slap-and-tickle with either of those two. Why don't you go give your first-ever blowjob to Jack? Sandy might even give you a few pointers. When you're done with his cock, make sure he's hard. She might shove it up her bung hole."

"Take the lube with you," added Diane. "Let her show you how it's applied and how to prepare an ass to be fucked. See if you can get her off with your fingers."

"One of you do that," said Martin. "The other one, come over here. I want 'squirt' up my nose. I want to be the first except yourselves to get you off."

The twins looked at each other. Then, in the way twins silently communicate, Emma headed for Jack and Erin joined Martin.

"Roooob," said Martin, "how you going to show her you can fuck her all night if you don't shove it in? But you can't fuck her all night. I'm next. I get sloppy seconds."

Emma and Sandy were about to do every nasty thing to Jack except fuck him. Allison and Rob were the main event, but they seemed in no hurry to begin their performance in spite of the copious fluids emanating from their crotches. Diane's arms wrapped around Beth had sagged and now Diane's two fingers were drilling for oil in a hole deep in Beth's body. Erin was about to get an explosive orgasm on Martin's tongue. For the nonce, Sarah and Laura were left out.

Sarah crawled across the bed on hands and knees until she reached Laura, who was away by herself. "May I sit here?" Laura nodded. "Where?"

"Would you sit behind me and let me lean against you?" asked Laura. "I can't find a position that doesn't hurt my back."

So that is what Sarah did. Feet out, knees up and spread wide, Sarah touched Laura's elbows, coaxing her to lean back. Laura wound up with her head just under Sarah's left shoulder. Laura collected Sarah's arms and draped them across her belly. She put her own arms atop Sarah's thighs, her hands on Sarah's knees.

"You don't know how thankful I am for the pregnant rule. I've been a cum dump -- that's what he called me: a cum dump --for so long that I've come to expect it. It feels empowering to be able to control my own body."

"As Martin told you," Sarah said, her hands now gently caressing Laura's tummy, "you're just the first pregnant woman who benefits from the rule. I don't think any of the rest of us had it as hard as you. Still, for every pregnant woman I've ever known, including myself, there are times when just being touched was almost unbearable. To be forced to have sex then would be inhuman. Other times, you just need the warmth and comfort of a loving touch."

"I didn't know things could be any different than I had with Kevin. I thought I'd be a wreck without him. Instead, I feel like I'm flowering. Martin is just the opposite of Kevin. I don't know about Jack and Rob yet. I love the rule. I just don't know if anyone, man or woman, can abide by the rule when they're in heat."

Laura had brought Sarah's hands up and placed them on her breasts. Sarah languidly hefted them, gently caressed them, and explored the areolae and nipples with her fingertips.

"Thank you for doing that," breathed Laura. "My boobs haven't had much attention lately. They weren't even good handles. He just used my hips. 'Slam, bam', but no 'thank you ma'am'."

"That's awful," sighed Sarah. "You'll soon find to your dismay that the baby's suck makes the nipples tender. That's another reason that having more than one nursing mother would help. You would do yourself a great favor if you invited some of us to suck, to get them a little toughened up. Not right now..."

They sat in silence, watching the sexual gymnastics going on all around them. Rob had commenced the main event, and Allison was on her way to getting more sex at once than she'd had if she totaled together every night for a year. They were quiet, except for an occasional squeak or grunt, until her first orgasm swept over her. She whined and wailed. She evidently squirted in some quantity but Rob's body kept the liquid close by. Rob kept pumping away, grinning like an idiot, so proud he'd given her her first orgasm since their honeymoon. Many more orgasms followed.

When Allison recovered her senses, she held Rob's ass cheeks and stilled his attack. "That was wonderful, Rob," she positively glowed while watching his eyes. "Do that to me again tomorrow. Tonight, your dance card is full. I think my sisters the twins each have a cherry for you to take."

Emma was well into her first blowjob ever, coached by Sandy. Jack had tried to turn the blowjob into a '69' so he could pleasure Emma at the same time. Sandy nixed that, pointing out that a rookie should try one thing at a time. Sandy also declined to sit on Jack's face, citing the same reason. She did not object to him using his fingers on her pussy, nor tormenting her sphincter by refusing to enter it. She reciprocated by kissing him, licking and nibbling his ears and whispering the most filthy things she knew.

Emma was having the time of her life. All the cock that had been tantalizingly close was now -- literally -- within her grasp. Jack's rod was all that she had dreamed of and more: hard as steel, yet soft at the same time. It reminded her of a living thing; hot, pulsing and throbbing, oozing precious liquid from its tip. Jack praised and encouraged her, caressing her face and everything else he could reach. She loved the words, but she treasured the involuntary shakes and spasms, grunts and hisses that sang out Jack's ecstasy that SHE was delivering. She tried to vary her methods, licking the length of his shaft, then taking as much of him as she could into her mouth, then licking and sucking on his balls. She was beginning to hope he would flood her mouth soon -- her jaw was getting sore. She wanted him to cum before her strumming her own clit took her over the edge.

Rob crawled over and came quite close to her, still wearing his shit-eating grin. "I popped her cork, Sweetie. She gushed all over us. Did you hear her go off? She asked me to stop and I was still hard!"

Shock and fear instinctively coursed through her. She could not get her head around the absurdity of her father babbling gaily while he watched her suck dick. Unable to respond while her mouth was full of Jack's cock, she patted his hand and winked.

"Do you know what a snowball is?" he asked her. She shook her head as best she could. "That's where you keep all his jizz in your mouth. First you show him your treasure. Then you french kiss as many people as you can, passing a bit of your treasure to each one." Emma was shocked. How perverse! She was strangely excited by the thought.

"He's right," giggled Sandy. "Kiss me first after you show Jack, will you? I'll help you share the wealth. Be sure to kiss your twin."

The idea of a snowball was too much for Jack. He roared his orgasm as he blasted his seed into her mouth. Emma was so surprised that she instinctively recoiled. Her own orgasm flooded through her body. She was able to recover quickly enough to keep the tip of his shaft between her lips. It was all she could do to prevent very much of the hot white stuff from leaking out of her mouth.

When his orgasm subsided, she wanted to suck every last bit out of and off of his cock. She could not quite figure out how to do that with a mouth already full of jizz. After a couple attempts where she left as much as she collected, she gave up.

Straightening her back and kneeling before Jack, she proudly displayed the pool of white in her mouth. To her surprise, Jack licked around her mouth and chin while he thanked her profusely and praised her budding skill.

Sandy wasted no time capturing Emma's face in her cupped hands. Eyes twinkling and smiling brilliantly, she heaped her own praise on the youngest woman -- almost woman -- in the family. Sandy's kiss was soft and chaste and loving, but it did not take long for the kiss to escalate into a tonsil hockey match. Sandy broke the kiss after capturing at least her share of treasure. With a titter, she turned away in search of a victim.

After a very satisfying bonk with Rob, Allison had languished in the middle of the bed, watching Diane over Beth in a '69'. She had actually scooted over, hoping to learn some technique. She raised herself onto an elbow and beckoned Emma to her. Allison's face shone with pride and joy and love. "Will you share with your old ... sister?" Emma giggled and complied. A tender kiss was delivered with only enough tongue to pass a share of Jack's seed. Allison held Emma's face close to hers and, eyes twinkling, she said, "You are blossoming into a wanton slut, Emma. Welcome to the club!" Emma almost spilled while she suppressed a laugh.

As Emma had gone to work on Jack, Martin had climbed onto the bed, laid Erin out before him, and proceeded to kiss every part of her face while he whispered sweet nothings to her. Now kissing and licking, he proceeded around to her ears, then down her neck, across her shoulders, down and across her chest above her developing breasts and finally around and around her breasts, each circle smaller than the last.

When he reached her nipple, he took it in his teeth, captured her eyes with his own and pulled the nipple away from her body. She hissed her surprise and pleasure. He moved directly to the other nipple and did the same thing. He sucked the entire areola into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue. He did the same on the other side. By now Erin was unable to lay still, her hips moving back and forth, trying to find some friction.

Mercifully, Martin began his journey down Erin's abdomen, around and then through her still-growing bush and around both sides of her aching clit. Then he began his attack in earnest.

The twins had pleasured each other many times in the past. But every episode was illicit, and speed was paramount. Skill and finesse were not part of those events. It had not occurred to them that pleasure could be enhanced by stretching the time to achieve orgasm.

Martin had devoted years of study and practice to his art. He skillfully brought her up and down the ladder of lust. Time after time, he brought Erin near but never quite over, the top. Erin expressed her increasing agony with squeaks, and whimpers, and gasps.

How did he know? How could he bring her so close to the edge and then stop? Why would he not let her finger her ass? How could he know how to torture her so much, so long, so many times?

She waited until she was almost there before attacking her own budding breasts, mauling them, pulling and twisting her nipples, desperate for that little extra that would bring her to orgasm. He knew! He knew how much more she would get from her breast play, and she STILL could not get over the edge.

"Pleeeaassee," she screeched. "Please, please, please! No more! Please let me cum!"

And so he did. When her orgasm arrived, it was as though she was being electrocuted. She screamed like a banshee, a long, shrill, heart-stopping wail. She flopped and flailed, head lolling back and forth. Great gouts of girl cum squirted powerfully from her body.

And then she was still.

Martin set about gently cleaning up some of the enormous mess that he was responsible for. He kept up with long, slow, gentle licks until Allison scooted over to cuddle her ... sister. She looked lovingly at Martin. "Thank you," she whispered. "She will never forget her first encounter with you. That was wonderful. That was awful. I didn't know you could be so cruel!" Her face glowed. Martin moved up and they kissed, a long but soft kiss with nibbles of each other's lips.

Emma finished delivering her snowball to Martin and then cuddled up on the other side of her still-unconscious twin. Allison caressed both Diane and Beth, still loving each other next door.

While she lashed away at Diane's pussy, Beth used hand signals to bring Martin close. More hand signals were finally able to convey what she wanted. With a sparkling smile, Martin got himself in position and, in a single slow but steady stroke, slid his cock to the hilt in Diane's pussy.

"I think she likes it," Martin said softly as her body spasmed in orgasm. "Diane, they boosted your Kegel muscles a lot. You're clamped down on me so hard, I can't move." When she did relax, he resumed his thrusts in a firm but not frantic pattern. To his surprise, she had another powerful orgasm and, shortly after that, still another.

"Not fair," Diane squeaked between licks. "Cock or tongue." More licks. "Both at once..." more licking " ... not fair." She wailed through a very long, powerful orgasm.

"Momentum," Sarah said softly. "Each orgasm comes sooner than the last. Rather like tug-of-war. My older sister on the bottom over there has advanced from novice to expert in only a couple of days. She's keeping up the sexual tension without touching the overly-sensitive parts."

Diane had been quiet though uncounted orgasms. Now she fairly sang her pleasure as she fell away from her attackers, thrashing and quaking through a very long and powerful orgasm.

Sandy had grabbed the lubricant before scooting over near Sarah and Laura, still sitting together. "I'm about to deliver 'Sodomy 101' to young Jack. Would you mind lubing me up?"

"Well, I will if you want me to," answered Sarah as Laura wordlessly placed a gob of lubricant on the shelf of her tummy. "It seems to me that preparation is the most important skill. The better you're prepared, the less he has to be cautious when he enters you. He can't throw caution to the wind, but it will be easier for him not to hurt you. I suggest you teach him, rather than having it done for him."

With a nod, Sandy turned back to Jack. He gave a doubtful smile but nodded his head. Sandy pulled him in for a soulful kiss while she guided his hand to her breast. Finally, she pulled away and looked in his face with sparkling eyes. "I'm not going to butt-fuck you, not tonight anyway. But I am going to prepare your ass as though I would. You can feel what it's like and know what you're doing to me when it's my turn. Remember: whatever I do to you, you can and should do to me. Don't worry. Don't flinch."

She delivered another fiery kiss and then guided him away from her, on his elbows and knees. She had him put his cheek on the bed and relax his arms. She positioned herself on her knees between his legs and began softly to caress his ass cheeks, squeezing and gently pulling them apart. "You can make the foreplay last a long time," she breathed, "by kissing, licking and caressing the inner thighs and all over the ass. Right now, I'm insanely horny and I want you inside me, so I'm going to speed this part up."

With that, she kissed one cheek and then the other. Her tongue directly on his sphincter made him quake. "Don't flinch," she giggled. "This is virgin territory for you, I know. You're going to like this a whole lot, I promise." She blew on his sphincter and it was evident that he had to resist recoiling.

As she resumed her oral attack on his crack and sphincter, he breathed, "I never knew ... that feels incredible!" She began in earnest to enter his sphincter with the tip of her tongue. She had to spank him a couple of times to get him to relax. Finally, she made good progress.

Almost seamlessly, she withdrew her tongue and gently pressed her well-lubricated index finger deep inside him. She reached beneath him with her other hand and began to caress his straining cock. "Hey, Mikey!" she giggled, "I think he likes it!"

She withdrew her index finger, collected another gob of lubricant and returned, applying the lube just around and within his sphincter. Her index finger re-entered him. She began slowly sawing in and out, applying lateral pressure in a different area of his ring each time. Jack did not at first notice when Sandy's second finger was added.

"Feels pretty good, eh?" Sandy whispered. Jack groaned and nodded languidly, his eyes closed. "Feel how I'm stretching your anal ring?" He nodded. "You get the abbreviated lesson tonight. You'll have to find out for yourself how much is enough. Too much is a waste of time, although it feels really good for the recipient. Not enough and you'll have trouble getting your cock in, and she'll feel pain."

With that, she gave a squeeze to his cock and a slap to his ass as she withdrew her fingers. "My turn," she chirped. She drew him to her and delivered another scorching kiss. She handed him the lubricant, turned away from him and assumed the same position as he had.

"You can extend the preparation play another time," she chuckled. "In three minutes, your cock better be buried to the hilt in my ass."

He followed the steps she had taken on him, a little more hesitantly, a little less smoothly, but he got the job done. Sandy praised and encouraged him the whole way. He entered her and slowly, carefully sawed in and out until he was completely within her.

When he first entered Sandy, Sarah, her arms still protectively surrounding Laura, took up a running dialog. "I'll tell you, Jack, Sandy knows there's no act as filthy as sodomy." Sandy quivered, moaned and squeaked as he found a rhythm. "Sandy loves being ass fucked. It makes her feel deliciously foul, filthy, cheap and dirty. She knows that only cheap street-corner hookers let their Johns -- their Jacks -- fuck them in the ass. It's humiliating for her, and she loves it. She has the most powerful orgasms when she feels a man blast his burning hot load deep inside her bowels. After she dresses, she floods her panties with her nectar when she walks around, knowing that the stuff oozing from her ass hole is man juice mixed with her own shit. Sometimes she pulls on just her dress and sits down until the wet spot's big enough. Then she goes about her business. She knows everyone will know what it is. She knows everyone will know she's a whore. She fantasizes about ripping off her panties and walking around with shit-flecked jizz dripping down her legs and onto the floor."

Sarah looked up to see Emma sitting on Allison's face while Erin's mouth was locked onto Allison's pussy. Allison's squeaks and moans were muffled under Emma's body. Emma added her own sound effects as Allison's efforts bore fruit.

Meanwhile, Laura captured Sarah's hand, put her index finger into the gob of lube on her tummy, and brought it down onto her clit. Sarah, not missing a beat of her rambling monolog, gave Laura a loving squeeze with her other arm while she began to slowly, gently caress Laura's pussy. "Not none," Laura whispered, "but not too much. Cruise control." Sarah squeezed Laura again.

"She's torn," Sarah continued. "She needs your spunk fired deep within her, but she also desperately wants you to pull your cock out of her ass and jam it down her throat. She wants to swallow your fiery jizz that's contaminated with her own shit."

Sandy clasped Jack's hands at her hips, preventing him letting go as she collapsed into a shrieking, screaming, thrashing orgasm. "More!" she was finally able to say. "Fuck me more! Harder! Faster! More!!"

Sarah had to raise her voice over Sandy's continuous wailing. "She can hardly wait to suck loads of shit filled jizz from one twin's ass after the other." Sandy was now flailing so much that Jack could barely hold on. With a tremendous roar, he loosed his hot load into her. He held on tight, his cock buried as deeply within her as he could. Sandy's thrashing slowed and stopped.

"I needed that soooo bad," she hissed. "My god, Jack, that was wonderful! Allison, it's so good, those ass-virgin twins might die of a heart attack!" Everyone laughed.

Despite her languor, as soon as Sandy felt Jack's softening cock flop out of her, she spun around and sucked his cock into her mouth. Looking lovingly into his eyes, she said, "Did you notice..." and she ran his cock in and out of her mouth, "that I wasn't..." Another suck, "a motor-mouth when..." Another suck to his now-re-hardening cock, "my sister..." a lollypop lick from base to the piss hole, "spewed the most filthy lies..." His cock passed into her throat and back. "Filth!" she cried, her shining eyes locked onto Jack's, "Lies! She helped you get me a totally awesome, powerful orgasm. Thank you so much, Jack!"

"This isn't a sprint," smiled Martin. "This isn't even a marathon. It's okay to fall asleep in the middle of our orgy. Nobody set the end time. If we aren't finished in the morning, we can continue. In fact, we probably will continue, for days and days if not forever. We have pretty much nothing to do for a month except gel into a family. What if you've been sponsored into a perpetual orgy?" Everyone laughed.

"Does that mean you won't fuck me now?" asked Allison, an evil grin on her face. More laughter.

"You, my pretty," and he tried his best for his own evil grin, "shall receive my undivided attention -- and my rigid dick -- as soon as this interlude is ended." Turning back to the group, he said, "I think a bit of R & R is in order. You should fortify yourselves against the strenuous efforts still before you. Order nourishment and libations through your AI connections. The twins just volunteered to deliver same from the kitchen."

The twins cheerfully bounced off the bed and out of the room. Beth motioned Jack to her, washrag in hand. He arrived and, after a prim kiss that quickly became fiery, she gently but thoroughly washed him, front and back. True to form for a fifteen-year-old, he got hard again in the process. She had to work hard to stifle a laugh: his expression, his entire demeanor said he was completely stunned, nearly stupefied by the enormity of his good fortune, far, far beyond even his wildest, kinkiest fantasies.

While Martin spoke, she coaxed Jack onto his back. When she inhaled most of his cock, he made to sit up in surprise. With one finger on his lips, she calmed him and got him back down again. When she was satisfied that his cock was sufficiently wet, she straddled his thighs and impaled herself in one thrust.

"I thought the whistle blew when I called time out," chuckled Martin. "What are you up to?"

"I'm multi-tasking," Beth declaimed. They roared in laughter. She had to raise her voice to continue, "You have a great deal of my somewhat divided attention. Our assignment for the night was to exhaust his balls before exhaustion overwhelms his mind and body. Three orgasms is a long way from eight." Looking down at Jack with a sly smile and a gleam in her eyes, she said, "So I'm taking two in a row. Jack's going to learn how to stay hard through and after his orgasm."

"A laudable endeavor," chuckled Martin. "AI, I'm afraid poor Jack is incapacitated and unable to place his own order. Please choose for him."

"Acknowledged."

"For the rest of you, I want to take up two serious issues while your minds are sex-addled." Beth began a slow, slow steady rhythm. She leaned forward and kissed Jack, eyes open and locked on his. She closed her eyes as she began to lick and nibble his lips.

"The issues I have in mind," Martin continued, "are the gender proportion of the twins each of you will deliver, and the timing and order of pregnancies. We can take up either one that strikes your fancy."

Martin then crawled over and lay on his side close behind Allison. Head propped on his arm, he tugged her close to him as he spoke, otherwise completely ignoring her. It was as if he had pulled his cat into his lap during a serious conversation. She realized that he could do that to her because he owned her. That realization was oddly comforting and surprisingly arousing. A small spasm ran through her as she lay there, almost purring. Her owner...

"I suggest the gender issue first," said Beth as she replaced her tongue with a nipple in Jack's mouth -- barely. She withdrew and advanced languidly, teasing Jack.

"May I speak first?" asked Sarah. There were murmurs of agreement. "This entire episode borders on bizarre," she chuckled. "We're having a serious conversation while my former you-know-what is getting her pipes cleaned. I'm talking to all of you while I'm jilling Laura." Laura recoiled and blushed crimson. She didn't have far to move, cocooned as she was in Sarah's embrace. They all laughed as the twins happily returned with food and beverage.

"Here we have food and drinks," said Rob. "It's like a dog chasing a car: what does it do when it catches it?"

"O ye of little faith," intoned the AI as small firm surfaces began to rise from the surface of the bed. "If a glass is overturned, fear not. It will be cleaned almost immediately. You will have to go get a replacement yourself."

"I'm liking this Confederacy thing more and more," laughed Sandy.

When the twins had finished beverage distribution, Sarah said, "Back to Martin's important topic at hand. I feel rejuvenated and ready to apply my razor-sharp mind to the issue."

"That's because there's no jizz in you yet," charged Sandy to howls of laughter.

"I think," smirked Martin, "that you guys are having entirely too much fun. Sex slaves are supposed to be oppressed and maltreated. I fear I have been grossly derelict. The way it's going, I'm distressed at the prospect that this will turn into a happy, healthy home for us and our multitudinous children." More laughter.

"Enough!" squeaked Beth. "I can't orgasm while I laugh!"

When the laughter subsided, Sarah continued. "To me, the two main elements of the diaspora are growing as many warriors as possible, as soon as possible. The other is growing enough humans to survive as a race."

"It's frightening to consider that the extinction of the human race is entirely possible," observed Diane. "It makes me incredibly horny." She could hardly finish her repartee before she laughed uncontrollably.

"Stop it!" Laura cried. "I'm laughing so much, my sides hurt!"

"Okay, okay, okay," said Sarah, still trying to bring her own laughter under control. "Let's sober up with the thought that it is conventional wisdom that the CAP test discriminates against women. Let's consider whether that fact provides us with an advantage or a disadvantage."

Jack moaned and groaned through his orgasm. Beth cooed and whispered to him, her hips moving gently, trying to keep him hard. She kissed and licked his lips, occasionally kissing him deeply.

"Martin's children will have the natural advantage of whatever attributes are genetic," Diane pointed out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.