Prodigious Collection
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

2 Section 16 -- Second intermission -- King family

"I told you payback's a bitch," Jackie cackled when she spotted him in the living room. "Now you don't have to worry about wearing a dress." Tyrone was sitting, knees together, hands over his crotch, wearing a green collar and nothing else. When she saw the expression on his face, she said, "I'm sorry, Tyrone. This is hard for all of us." She stood up straight in front of him and let him examine her entire body. She also had a green collar. She wore sandals while Tyrone's feet were bare. His sisters were also nude. "I don't know why you'd want to look at an old woman with all this young stuff around."

In spite of himself, Tyrone snickered. "Momma, you look good just like you are. You're going to look every bit as good as your daughters!" At that Jackie blushed, pleased with his words.

They were all fairly tall and slender. The children had inherited their father's deep black skin, little or no lighter where the sun never touched their skin. Jayden was five feet eight inches tall and the twins were taller still. Jackie's five foot six inch frame was a rich chocolate brown, noticeably lighter where her clothes had covered her.

"You got a boner, Tyrone, and the whole family knows it," she said more sympathetically. "If you're like your daddy, it's a nice one. I liked your daddy's dick an awful lot. You ain't the only one in the family horny, either. Might as well just let him stand proud. Get it over with."

Tyrone glumly moved his hands to his sides and let his knees part. His erection sprang up and slapped his abdomen, its head north of his belly button. "You got a nice dick, Tyrone," said Jayden kindly.

Mattie and Hattie cooed supportively. "The good thing is," said Mattie, "we don't have to pretend anymore that none of us has sex. Ain't none of us gonna ever have just one sex partner. All of us are going to have to share our sponsor with others. Could very well be that more than one of us will be sharing the same bed."

Mattie and Hattie plopped down on the sofa, one on each side of Tyrone. They both made a point of letting their knees fall open. Jayden and Jackie sat across from them. "Tell us about the last session, Tyrone, then we'll tell about ours," said Jayden. She put her foot on the sofa, making sure Tyrone had a perfect view of her shaved, glistening pussy.

"They tried like hell to scare us into going home," Tyrone said softly. "They hinted that I might have to take it up the ass a time or two in the next week. Probably I'll have to do blowjobs, too. They told me how to look out for a sponsor who would force me to have sex with a man. It was hard, that session."

"Tyrone, anal sex can be good, but if you aren't careful and gentle, it can hurt a lot," said Jackie solemnly. "If that's what you have to do, then don't flinch. It might even help you be a better lover, if you know first-hand what hurts and what feels really good. I don't think there's a risk you'll prefer men over women, but there's nothing wrong with it. If a woman gets it up the ass sometimes, why can't a man? If a woman is expected to suck dick, why shouldn't a man? I expect you know by now the difference between good head and an amateur. Do you?" He blushed and nodded.

"The odds are still against me being selected," he said. "They told us at the start of the session that they were supposed to convince eighty percent of us to go back to Earth. I don't think they got that many to leave. They said the unsponsored male concubines would all be sent back as a group in a week. They said the patrols were going to be rough on the unsponsored male concubines, to try to see if any of them would crack. They said I ought to expect to see several executions before the end."

"We got to see our own CAP sub-scores," said Mattie. "Did you?"

"Yeah," he said with a sigh. "The sub-scores just say who I am. You already know who I am. There's nothing surprising in them."

"I'm glad you're my brother," said Hattie. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you," said Tyrone. "I just hope a sponsor will choose me. I don't want to go back. I'm good with little kids. I've been babysitting for a while now. I've got good references."

"You know, Momma," Jayden said with a sly smile, "one thing that'd make him a good catch would be if he was a great lover, and not an inexperienced boy."

"You ain't taken your eyes off that dick for one second," laughed Jackie. "You volunteering?"

"Momma," said Mattie, "I think YOU oughta teach him. You know more than the rest of us combined."

Jackie blanched. "WHAT?"

"Look at us," observed Hattie. "We're sittin' here, buck naked, talking about ass-fucking, blowjobs, and incest. The world's changed a lot in the last few years, but OUR world has changed completely in the last day. We're never going to be the same again. I for one am glad of it."

"You ever eat pussy?" he asked Hattie.

"Duh, we're twins," giggled Hattie. Mattie laughed, too. "What do you think?"

"What about you?" Mattie asked him.

"Well, I did," he allowed, "but I don't know if I was any good at it."

"Did you like it, that's what's important," said Jayden.

He smiled broadly but he blushed. "I did. I like it when a girl has a good time, that way she'll want me again."

"That's a good answer," said Jackie. "Jayden, how are you at giving head?"

"Just like him," blushed Jayden. "I don't know if I did a good job either. He seemed to like it. I liked the sense of control."

"Ain't no such thing as a bad blowjob," chuckled Hattie, "but there's a hell of a difference between a good blowjob and a great one." They all laughed at that.

"What would your daddy say," moaned Jackie, turning her eyes upwards. "I can't meet you in Heaven, John. I'm goin' to Hell, just thinkin' about teachin' sex to our children."

"That's not the right way to think about it, Momma," Mattie softly said. "If a sponsor said she'd take Tyrone if you'd go too, you wouldn't hesitate for a second! Same thing with any of us. We'd all make babies with Tyrone, and some of us not just to save his life!"

"Besides, Momma, you're watchin' that flag pole almost as much as Jayden is," laughed Hattie. "Daddy's been gone too long. You're already at the peak of your sexuality, and your sex drive just got juiced up by the Confederacy!"

They sat in silence, looking at each other, guilt and excitement painted on every face. At some unseen signal, both Mattie and Hattie reached a hand close to, but not touching his cock. He flinched but then relaxed. They both looked at him, seeking permission. After a hesitation, he nodded slightly. They collected some of the pre-cum oozing from the head of his cock and moved it to their mouths. "Jayden, you first," breathed Mattie. "Take the edge off, with your mouth, so he can put Momma in orbit."

Jayden looked like a deer in the headlights. With shock and fear, and more than a little excitement, she moved her gaze to each of the others. Finally, she slid from the sofa onto her knees and approached Tyrone. She put her hands on his knees and looked searchingly into his eyes. "Move over here, Momma," said Mattie, pointing to the love seat beside her, "so you can see and help Jayden."

Jackie shifted herself to the love seat. She held Mattie's hand and placed the other on Jayden's shoulder, caressing lovingly.

"Tyrone," breathed Hattie, "you should kiss her before she starts. When she's done, kiss the hell out of her. Show her with your kiss how much you liked it."

Tyrone reached out and cupped his sister's face, love and wonder painted all over his own face. He moved in and planted a loving kiss on her lips but did not probe with his tongue. When he pulled back a bit, both faces were radiant. He slowly sat back. When his arms no longer reached, he let go of her face and moved his hands to his sides. As one, Mattie and Hattie moved his hands onto their thighs.

Sighing as though steeling her nerve, Jayden lifted herself off her haunches and approached his cock. Her eyes locked on her target, she slowly slid her hands up his thighs and onto his lower abdomen. As she slid her hands back to his knees, she glanced at both of her sisters, seeking assurance. She could not bring herself to look at her mother or her brother. The twins smiled at her.

She let her hands slide upward again, to the tops of his legs, onto his abdomen and then she captured his cock with two fingers and her thumb. He hissed. Startled, she almost let go. She regained her composure and began to slowly slide her hand up and down his shaft. At the end of a down stroke, she licked the underside from near the bottom to the tip. Pulling it towards her, she locked her eyes on his as she enveloped the head in her mouth. She pulled back with a pop, her eyes still locked with his, and smiled. He smiled back at her with love and appreciation.

Encouraged, she took him into her mouth again, more deeply. Her mouth was full but she had taken less than half his length. Eyes still locked on his, she withdrew until the ridge of his helmet was at her lips. She ran her tongue all over the spongy end, and then sucked hard. He gasped in pleasure. She rammed her head forward, gagging when it hit the back of her throat. Pulling back a little, she regained control then slammed forward, gagging again.

Jackie quickly kneeled behind her daughter. "It's great you're looking into his eyes while you suck, Baby," she whispered. "You just can't do that while you learn to deep throat. Change your posture so it's more of a straight shot." She guided her daughter into better position. "It might take some practice. Don't puke on your man, Honey, it'll ruin everything."

Jackie snaked one hand between Jayden's legs and began to work on her pussy. With the other hand, she began to squeeze Jayden's breast, rolling and pinching the nipple with her thumb and finger. "Just do what you can for now. Sometimes it's easier the first time if you're in the throes of your own orgasm."

The twins caressed Jayden's shoulders and back. "Some men like to jizz all over your face," whispered Mattie. "Every man loves it if you'll take his seed into your mouth. Show him your prize, and then swallow with relish."

Jayden kept up her efforts. Her mother's ministrations were plainly having an effect. Jayden began to flush and sweat. She kept his shaft going in and out, occasionally gagging as she tried to force him down her throat. Her hips began to move faster and faster as her excitement built. She moaned. The vibration on his shaft made him hiss in pleasure.

Jackie moved her hand from Jayden's breast and down to her ass crack. She collected moisture and applied it to Jayden's rosebud. When enough moisture had been applied, she began small circles around and over her back door, adding pressure slowly. "Take some spit and do his asshole like I'm doing yours. Watch out with your fingernails." Jayden obediently collected some of the copious fluid available and snaked her finger down until she found her target. She did to Tyrone as she felt her mother doing to her own ass.

Jackie's finger entered Jayden's ass to the first knuckle. She pulled it all the way out, applied some pressure around the outside and then entered again, this time more deeply. She maintained her vigorous attack on Jayden's pussy, strumming furiously. She moved her finger around the inside of Jayden's asshole, stretching her more open. The finger came all the way out but went right back in, this time followed by a second. Jayden squeaked and whined as her orgasm approached. Finally, overwhelmed in orgasmic bliss, she rammed herself forward, her nose in his pubic hair and his cock down her throat. Her knees came off the floor and pounded back down, over and over.

Tyrone could not take any more. Just as Jayden began to withdraw, blast after blast of his spunk filled her mouth. The shock renewed and intensified her own orgasm. She could not hold all his spunk in her mouth and it began to roll down her chin.

Again, Tyrone cupped his sister's face, smiling. He licked all of his own spend from her face. Smiling radiantly, she pulled back, opening her mouth to reveal her treasure to him. She made a show of swallowing. He pulled her face to him and kissed her deeply, passionately, chasing any bit of his seed remaining in her mouth with his tongue. He pulled back, her face still cupped in his hands, and looked lovingly into her face, wonder and joy painted all over his own.

"I did it!" she sang, glowing in pride and the after effects of her orgasm.

"You sure did," chuckled Mattie. "Maybe later we'll see if your mouth knows its way around a pussy!" They all laughed as Jayden blushed.

"That gave me a God awful itch," chirped Jackie, still kneeling and now with three fingers sawing in and out of her twat and one hand mauling her generous right breast. "If Jayden can fuck him, I guess I can too!"

Hattie jumped to her feet, pulled her mother up and shoved her toward the bedroom. "Bring the man-meat, Sisters," she chirped. "I'll get Momma settled."

By the time Tyrone let himself be pushed into the room by his sisters, they found Jackie on her back, knees up and open, with Hattie's face buried in her crotch. "I didn't need much foreplay anyway," breathed Jackie. "I'm on the edge already. Get up here, Tyrone, and pound my puss."

Hattie rolled away and crawled up beside Jackie, immediately latching onto a nipple with her mouth.

"Praise be for young men!" chuckled Mattie as she squeezed Tyrone's rock-hard cock. "Get in there and help your Momma." Without a word, Tyrone crawled up and over Jackie. Mattie grabbed his cock, lined him up with his target and slapped his ass. In surprise, he buried himself to the hilt in a single thrust. "Now that you're fucking your Momma, you might want to give her a kiss!"

His surprise became an expression of pride, joy, awe and lust. "I have dreamed about this for a long time, Momma," he breathed.

"Oh, foot! All this young stuff around the house, how could you want an old woman!" she chided, but her own expression belied her. She was in heat, and his words did wonders for her damaged ego. She stroked his face with both of her hands, her flushed face radiant. Their eyes were locked.

"The girls are beautiful, Momma, but they got nothing on you," he grinned.

"You got your daddy's dick, and you got your daddy's silver tongue, too," she giggled. "You feel so good, deep inside of me. I ain't felt so full in a long time. Now kiss me, my man, and show me how you fuck!"

He lowered himself and kissed her, softly at first. Soon their tongues were dueling and he began to thrust in and out of her. Hattie had had to withdraw her head away from Jackie's breast but she immediately replaced it with her finger and thumb, pinching and pulling. Mattie settled herself on the other side and followed suit. The twins began to kiss and lick their mother's ears and neck. "Oh, fuck!" breathed Jackie, "I don't know if I can take this much stimulation all at once!"

"Jayden," Mattie softly said, "go down there and get a close view on them. If there gets to be too much fluid, gather it up and see if you can find a place to put it back inside her!" The girls giggled as Jackie squawked. Jayden positioned herself behind Tyrone, tapping on his legs to get them spread apart. She watched in awe as his cock pistoned in and out of her mother. She saw the movement of Jackie's nether lips as his cock withdrew and re-entered. She saw his cock glistening with lubrication.

With so much stimulation, and with the double taboo of fucking her son and having an audience, Jackie soon lit off like fireworks. With screams and an incredible stream of profanity, she thrashed and quaked as Tyrone mercilessly pounded into her. "Wet your fingers and find her clit," said Hattie just as Jackie began to recover. He obeyed, and Jackie went off again, screaming and cussing and thrashing.

Tyrone was in heaven. He had never had such a fuck in his young life. The fucking was great all by itself, but the pleasure he was so obviously delivering was fantastic. He maintained his relentless pounding and, when Jackie had recovered again, he kissed her passionately.

"Oh, God! Here comes another one!" quaked Jackie. "How do you do this to me?"

"Jayden," barked Hattie. "Two fingers, all the way in!" Jackie screamed again. Tyrone had to hold on for dear life so she did not buck him right off of her.

"Tyrone," Jackie croaked, "you gotta cum in me pretty soon. I can't take much more of this!"

With that, Tyrone shifted into high gear, pounding away with all of his strength. He had to hold on tight as Jackie went wild beneath him. His face clamped down tight as his orgasm swept over him. Jackie's voice was cut off as her throat clamped down when she felt his jets deep inside her. With his last spurt, he held himself as deeply inside as he could. Jackie lay quivering, breathing hard, her face flushed and sweating profusely. "Oh, my God, Mister, I ain't had a fuck like that in a long, long time!" Her face was radiant. Tyrone's face showed pride and love.

Mattie looked across her mother at her twin. "I'm going to get me some of that pretty soon!" Both girls laughed.

"Tyrone," Hattie said softly, "you stay where you are 'till your lover wants you to move. Keep most of your weight off her. Then, when she wants you off of her, you get beside her and cuddle 'till she's had enough. She might not want you to touch her pussy, but you can stroke the rest of her if you're slow and gentle." He nodded understanding. He moved down to kiss Jackie, softly and lovingly.

2 Section 17 -- Martin & Diane Godwin reach an understanding

Diane Godwin returned from the second orientation session to find a handsome man, much younger than herself and wearing an unadorned plain-grey coverall, sitting on the couch. She flinched at the presence of an unexpected stranger. "How do you like my new appearance?" he asked as he stood. Martin's voice hadn't been changed. She relaxed and took in his visage.

"You look wonderful!" she trilled. She stepped into his offered embrace. "I want to look at you," she said. "Sit down and talk to me."

"The AI told me there were med tubes available and asked me to do that instead of attending the second orientation session," he told her. "The AI wants me to get started with concubine selection. It may take some time to select seven more," he smiled.

"Fuck that!" Diane barked.

"It's not like this is completely out of the blue," said Martin Godwin to his now-former wife, Diane. "You've known my CAP score all along. The next step in the process is assembling my harem."

"Your harem," huffed Diane. "I thought I was enough for you."

"Maybe I should select seven male concubines," he threatened, "and tell them all to fuck you four times a day?"

Diane blanched but quickly recovered. "You wouldn't."

"Diane, you've had a damn good run," sighed Martin. "I don't have to remind you that..."

" ... I'm the same age as your son," Diane finished for him. "You may have mentioned that a time or two in the past."

Martin continued, "You're the darling of the social circle, you have the nicest body money can buy, you have all the clothes and baubles and toys you want, and I let you choose whenever you want: where to eat, when and where to vacation, when to throw a party and whom to invite, how to dress me, for Christ's sake, and on and on and on. That was what you wanted. It suited me fine. You're a wonderful hostess, a charming guest, my best friend and a tigress in bed."

"You like my designer dress?" she asked as she smoothed the plain grey shift over her legs.

Without halting to reply to her, he continued, "They don't have Rolls Royces where we're going, Diane. They don't have elegant restaurants; they don't have galas for the opera or silent auctions for the theater. You won't have a housekeeper because the house cleans itself. You won't have a maid or a personal assistant because you have to grow the babies yourself.

"My house is going to have six or eight women and every one of them is going to be making babies lickity-split. Two years from now, there'll be a dozen children on my home and that's just the start.

"You won't even be the head bitch, Diane. I have more child care experience than you do and I don't know jack shit about children."

He forced himself into silence and let her process his words. He knew that she had successfully fooled herself into believing that she would be in the upper crust no matter where they went. The reality was now crashing in on her. Her face was ashen, her expression as though she had just encountered a gristly accident scene. She sat motionless for a long time.

"I love you, Diane," he said softly. "We've been together for a long time and I've never regretted marrying you. I want to be with you. I want you as my concubine. You're going to be eighteen again. I have no doubt that you'll be a radiant mother-to-be. I have no doubt that your beautiful body will be restored to that right after you give birth. I have no doubt that you will find many opportunities to demonstrate your leadership. But make no mistake: we will be wallowing in babies."

"I'm afraid," she whispered. She would not look at him. "I'm afraid that I don't even like babies. I'm afraid that I'll get lost in your harem and that what we have between us will be gone. I'm afraid you'll make another woman your favorite. I'm afraid I'll give rein to my inner bitch and make our entire home unhappy. I'm afraid of having to be equal with seven other women in your family, or even worse. I'm afraid of being forced to wipe noses, wipe poopie butts and suckle their babies while they play bridge."

He cut off his reply and let her work through her situation. When she finally looked at him, he said, "Diane, you're going to be who you are no matter where you are. I want you with me. I want you to be happy and fulfilled. I want you to take a leadership role OUTSIDE our home. Inside our home, I want you to be a team player, and not the captain of the team. I think you'll be a very good mother once you let yourself become absorbed in it. I am NOT going to select a houseful of meek women that you can dominate. I'm going to select happy, intelligent, confident, vigorous women.

"I think your worries about being lost in a crowd are rubbish. You know very well that your personality is strong. You do have to decide whether you can devote a lot of your energy to child rearing and whether you can be with an army of babies. I think your choice is whether to stay with me and perhaps six other women, or to try to find a sponsor and one other woman. No matter what, you'll have to share a man with at least one other woman."

"I love you, Martin," she whispered, "but I don't know if I can do the child rearing thing."

"Here's what I think: you have known this was coming for a long time. You have been thinking about the consequences, even if not consciously. The fact that you have not decided that you won't go along, to me, means that you want to stay but you're simply frightened." She nodded. "Let's do this: you help me assemble a family and get started with the rest of our lives. If you decide you aren't happy and can't do the baby thing, tell me. I'll find the right place for you to be happy and trade you. You know I wouldn't hurt you, or cause you to be hurt."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.