Prodigious Collection
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

1 Section 8 -- George & Family in their living unit

George Carter stepped off the transporter pad into an empty living unit. His three-year-old son came next, followed by his very pregnant wife, Jenna, her mother and sister, and finally his sister and her twin four-year-old girls.

The AI introduced itself and supplied more or less the same opening explanation received by Sarah Lang and her family. The children were happy to watch a movie but it was not certain that the boy had enough attention span to be able to watch. The girls insisted that they could keep him focused on the movie or otherwise entertained. Snacks and beverages were supplied, the movie began and the adults adjourned to the living room.

The same orientation was delivered. Predictably, Jenna's mother bemoaned her advanced age and insisted she could not start a new family. The AI went on with displaying holograms of the four adult women. Alterations were made until the women were delighted with the results. When it came to the point at which the AI would have undressed the holograms, it stopped.

"Thus far," said the AI, "the standard orientation has been delivered to you. George Carter is a sponsor with a CAP score of 6.8. He is allotted two concubines. Before the deadline tomorrow afternoon, you must decide whether to irrevocably commit yourselves to become concubines or, in the alternative, to be returned to Earth. If you choose to become concubines, and even if you are immediately bound to a sponsor, you will be nude for the foreseeable future.

"At this point in the orientation, standard procedure is to unclothe the holograms and have you make any further alterations that you desire. In an all-female audience, the holograms would be unclothed as a matter of course. The holograms are not you, but they are a perfect representation of your appearance, as altered. We are mindful of your modesty at this early juncture. Your modesty will be a hindrance when you commit yourselves to concubinage. It is recommended that you allow the standard presentation to proceed. The unclothed holograms will in a small way help to acclimate you to nudity. You should spend time now discussing this matter. You should also begin to come to grips with the fact that at least two of you cannot be sponsored by George Carter."

All five of the adults were completely abashed. They sat in silence, looking from one to the other. Soon, Jenna's eyes filled with tears but none yet ran down her cheeks. "Are you planning to keep me?" she asked George.

"I love you, Jenna, and I want to always be with you," he said as he knelt in front of her. "Do you want to be with me?"

Jenna nodded vigorously and smiled through her tears. "An affirmative verbal response is required," intoned the AI.

"Yes," said Jenna firmly.

"Recorded," said the AI. "Concubine Jenna is bound to George Carter."

"I guess I can't change my mind," chuckled Jenna.

"You may not," replied the AI. The hologram representing Jenna was instantly unclothed. All five adults were startled.

"You are a beautiful woman, Jenna," George said reverently.

"Oh, George, I feel fat and ugly," whined Jenna. "I'm ashamed to even have that hologram nude. The unaltered me looks a lot worse than even that poor thing."

"Not true, Jenna," cried George. "In my eyes, you are a goddess, filled with the promise of new life. I don't know about other men, but I absolutely LOVE to see your pregnant form. If you wanted a dozen children, I'd be the happiest man alive."

All of the women cooed at that.

"Jenna, that hologram looks radiant," said her mother. "I loved being pregnant. If I'm going to be twenty-two years old again, I can hardly wait to be big pregnant again, too. That hologram is NOT what I look like now. If I can have something like that, and if I can have lots of babies, then sign me up. AI, undress my hologram." The clothes disappeared. "Slim the tummy, please. Lift and firm the breasts. Make the areolae smaller. The nipples are prominent enough." All of these changes were immediately shown.

"Linda, that woman is a fox," laughed George's sister.

"Thank you, Andie," smiled Linda. "AI, would you over a ten second period make the Linda hologram nine months pregnant?"

As they watched, the AI complied with the request. When it was finished, applause and cheering broke out. When that ended, Jenna's sister turned to him. "Well, George, you seem to be in a bind. You have one other position to fill, and three immediate candidates." With a wave of her arm, she said, "There'll be thousands to choose from before the transport ship arrives. What's a fella to do?"

George slumped in his seat. "I have no idea. I would take any one of you. I love you all and I know Jenna loves you. There is too much risk in taking someone we don't know. If I choose one of you, then the other two will be hurt. I don't want to hurt any of you. How about you three figure it out and tell me the answer?"

"Maybe Jenna should tell us who she has the hots for," smirked her sister.

"Valerie!" cried Jenna. Everyone but Jenna laughed. Jenna tried to remain mad, but a big grin soon overwhelmed her scowl.

"There has to be a rational solution here," Linda said. "AI, do you have any guidance for us?"

"Not at this time," it replied. "Incest is not an issue in the Confederacy. Any genetic defects resulting from inbreeding, rare to begin with, are routinely corrected by medical technology. In any case, that would only relate to Andrea Jenkins. Linda Norris and Valerie Norris are genetically unrelated to George Carter."

"Could you dispense with the last names, please?" asked George. "And would you use Andie's nickname?"

"Acknowledged," intoned the AI, sounding somewhat offended. "In ancient human history, it was common for a man to take sisters to wife. It was also common to take his wife's widowed mother to wife. Accordingly, you are all equally qualified to be the concubine of George. A test drive may be indicated as the solution to the problem of choice."

Jenna said, "George, you might want to select for sex drive. I think my sex drive has gone negative."

"Your libido was enhanced at the time of medical screening," the AI interjected. "You will increasingly feel the effects over the next few days."

"What?" squeaked Jenna.

"If you choose to be a concubine, it is essential that you accept a sponsor. For most sponsors and for most concubines, that will include a test drive. Your libido has been enhanced and your inhibitions have been relaxed. Sex has salutary effects upon the mind and body of both men and women."

"Maybe the solution lies in who is the most averse to finding someone else to be her sponsor," said Valerie. That thought set them all aback.

"You two haven't even said whether you want to be concubines," said George, "or go back to Earth. The way forward means life, the way back means death. I hope you'll all go, no matter where you wind up. I'm anxious to see all of you knee deep in babies, even if they aren't mine."

"You're sweet," cooed Andie.

"Mom already chose," said Valerie. "Jenna already chose. I'm not going back to be Swarm food. I'm willing to stay with you, George and Jenna. Jenna, if you don't want your sister sharing your husband, then I'll go find another sponsor."

"The institution of marriage does not exist in the Confederacy," interrupted the AI. "As mentioned, concubines are property." The Valerie hologram was suddenly without clothes.

"All those beautiful nude Norris girls," sighed Andie as she gazed at the holograms, "and then there's me. Better strip me naked, too." The clothes disappeared from the Andie hologram.

"You should sit up, honey," chuckled Jenna. "Slouching like that emphasizes your boner." The room erupted in gales of laughter. Even George began to chuckle as he sat upright.

"Valerie," said Linda, "maybe you and I should go look elsewhere. We could try to be in the same family, if you wouldn't mind sharing a man with your ol' mom."

"You're about to be twenty-two again, Mom," laughed Valerie. "I'll bet you know a lot more about sex than any of the rest of us. I'd share with you. That way, Andie won't be without any family. Andie, how do you feel about bedding your brother?"

Andie blushed crimson, looking down into her lap. She was silent for a long time. Somehow the others sensed the need to await her response. Finally, she raised her head and looked at Jenna. "I've had a secret desire for my brother almost since puberty," she whispered. "I would never do anything to hurt you, Jenna. If you don't want me, I'll understand."

Jenna drew Andie into a hug. "You're a keeper, Andie. You can have your honeymoon for the time until after I drop Bozo here and recover. Then, you'll have to share."

"You will crave sex long before your daughter is born," intoned the AI. "Your body will be healthy, toned and fit immediately after birth."

All four women had quizzical expressions. "How do you know it is a girl?" asked Linda.

"Confederacy medical technology manages your entire well-being," the AI replied. "During your time in the med tubes, every system in your bodies was examined. Andie, you no longer need the tampon you are wearing. None of you will observe the effects of your menstruation. The nanites will attend to and dispose of the waste products."

"What are nanites?" asked Jenna.

"Nanites are microscopic robots," the AI explained. "Nanites were introduced into the blood stream of each of you during the medical screening. Nanites perform a single function, since they must be so small. Nanites are programmed for a wide variety of functions. Great numbers of nanites have been introduced into each of your bodies."

"What would happen to someone who chose to return to Earth?" asked Linda.

"The nanites would be instructed to flush themselves out of the body upon return, unnoticed by the human."

"We have had a lot thrown at us in a short time," observed George. "I am now the proud owner of two slaves..."

"One concubine," the AI interjected. "You have not offered, and Andie has not accepted your sponsorship."

George looked around the room. "Does anybody object to Andie being with Jenna and me?"

"I don't know, Jenna," grinned Linda. "George got to see what we might look like. It doesn't take a lot of imagination to figure out what we look like now. If I let Andie have him, I might be missing out. Don't you think we oughta have a look at a George hologram?"

That made all the women laugh and cheer, while George looked around for a rock to hide under. When the women began to heckle him, he gave up. "Okay, AI, let's have a George hologram."

At age twenty-six, George was in pretty good shape. He was slender and just under six feet tall with close-cropped light brown hair. His glasses were not reproduced on the hologram standing before them. "I have no idea what changes I would want to make to my body. Not that I'm already perfect. I'm just used to the body I've got. I'm going into the Navy, so I shouldn't be two meters tall and weigh three hundred pounds."

"You look better without glasses," Andie observed.

"I'll bet you could add a modest amount of muscle mass all over your body," said Jenna. At his nod, the hologram George changed to reflect the added mass. "I like that better. Do you like it?"

"I think I could get used to that," allowed George. "I've always been slight. Not skinny, but not built for athletics. That looks pretty good."

"There are standard changes to the male reproductive system that are not visible," interjected the AI. "Male stamina is increased, and the refractory period is greatly reduced. These changes are routinely made for male sponsors. For male concubines, these changes are available at the request of his sponsor."

"What is the 'refractory period'?" asked Valerie.

Andie giggled. "It's the length of time between his orgasm and his next orgasm." That set all the women tittering.

"So, no more 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am'?" asked Valerie.

"I'm liking this concubine thing more and more," giggled Linda.

"Okay, George," said Jenna. "We have a motion before us and we need to call an end to debate. There're four nude holograms up there, and then there's yours. Show us the goods, honey, so we can call the question."

Aghast, George looked from one woman to the next, seeking reprieve. Finding none, he muttered, "Do it." Instantly, the George hologram stood nude before them. The women laughed, clapped and cheered. George had a decent package. As they watched, the George hologram got an erection. The screeching and cheering got much louder.

When the fun subsided, Jenna said, "Well, we've had our fun at George's expense. I call the question. Does anybody object to Andie being George's concubine?"

The smiling women shook their heads. George knelt in front of his sister. "Andie, will you be my concubine? Will you have my babies?"

Andie smiled radiantly but her eyes were full of unshed tears. "Yes, George. Yes, Jenna. I will be with you forever."

"Recorded," intoned the AI. "The concubine Andie is bound to George Carter."

George stood and pulled both Jenna and Andie into a group hug. When Linda and Valerie rose, he pulled them into the hug as well. The hug lasted a long while.

"George," said the AI, "sponsors who have completed the assemblage of their families are to be relocated to an area with other complete families in the same service. It is desirable that you and your concubines settle in and become a cohesive family. It is desirable that you begin to know your neighbors.

"Unsponsored concubines will be concentrated in the same areas as sponsors who have not yet assembled their complete family. As sponsors finish assembling their families and are re-located, sponsors and unsponsored concubines will be relocated to maintain the concentration.

"George, you and your concubines will be re-located tomorrow morning. Linda and Valerie, you will also be relocated tomorrow, after the fourteen forty-five deadline, and you will share a living unit with other unsponsored concubines." Linda and Valerie blanched at that.

"Perhaps this would be a good time for a break. The children are still watching the movie. You are encouraged to explore this living unit. The sleeping rooms remain incompletely formed until you specify your requirements. It is recommended that one room be for George and his concubines, one room for Linda and Valerie, and one room for the children. If this is acceptable, work will be commenced immediately. Anything done today will be reversed tomorrow after your relocations. If you prefer other arrangements or if you wish to be more specific, please say so."

"Can we ask for modifications later?" asked Valerie.

"Your sponsor may modify your new living unit," replied the AI. "Modifications require up to several hours, and humans must remain out of the rooms being modified."

"Go ahead with what you think would be best," said George.

"Acknowledged," said the AI. "George, you have filled your allotment of concubines. You will place your CAP card in the recycling unit in the kitchen. Jenna and Andie, you are bound concubines. You will place your CAP cards and all of your clothing in the recycling unit. You will each put on a red collar, now located in the replicator."

"I thought we had until tomorrow afternoon before we had to undress?" squeaked Andie.

"Your agreement to be the concubine of George Carter is irrevocable. Linda and Valerie are technically not concubines until they irrevocably declare themselves so or until the deadline arrives.

"Linda and Valerie, you have expressed your intention to become concubines. It is recommended that you also undress in this relatively safe environment. When you emerge from this living unit, you will have had some time to become accustomed to nudity. In the replicator you will find lanyards with clear plastic sleeves to hold your CAP cards. When you have irrevocably decided to become concubines, green collars will be supplied for you. In the replicator, you will also find wristbands. Please put those on the children. Sandals have been provided for all four women. Valerie and Linda, it is recommended that you fold your clothes and set them aside."

A shocked George stumbled into the kitchen. He fished his CAP card out of his pants and tossed it into the recycling unit. Jenna pulled his arm and he faced her, with Linda, Valerie and Andie right behind. "Go explore the rest of the unit, Honey," she said softly, blushing deeply. George allowed himself to be gently guided out of the kitchen and down the hall.

The four women stood looking at each other for a few moments. Andie finally was able to toss her CAP card into the recycling unit. Jenna followed suit. Turning her back to her mother, she said, "Unzip my jumper, will you please?" Linda dutifully obeyed. Jenna turned around, looked balefully at the other three, and reached up to slide the straps off her shoulders. The jumper fell until the shoulder straps landed on her arms at her elbows. She straightened her arms and the jumper fell to the floor in a heap.

Jenna's motions were enough to start Andie following suit. She stepped out of her loafers as she worked the fasteners to her pants. When the zipper went down, she let the pants fall to the floor.

Jenna and Andie were both unbuttoning their blouses. Linda looked at Valerie, shrugged, and began to undress. Finally, Valerie was able to overcome her shock and embarrassment and began to undress as well.

As each finished undressing, a kind of shock kept them all motionless, examining the others. As one, they stepped forward and joined in a hug. "If you can do it," Valerie whispered, "I can do it. George's cock is going to ache for the rest of the day."

That broke the ice. Laughing heartily, they broke their embrace and collected their clothes from the floor. With a shrug, Andie tossed hers into the recycling unit and stepped back. Jenna, the only one who was 'married' to George, was more reluctant to abandon her clothes to the recycling unit. Linda put her hand on Jenna's shoulder and gently pressed her forward. With a groan, Jenna dropped the clothes into the hopper.

"Help us get these put away and we're done," said Linda lightly as she stooped to collect her clothes. She dropped them onto the dining table. She immediately picked up the slacks and began to fold them. Soon, all four women were folding clothes, stacking them neatly. With shoes on top of the stacks, Linda and Valerie began to search for a good place to store the clothes. A previously unnoticed cabinet worked perfectly.

"Okay, George," called Linda, "let's get this over with."

George shuffled down the hall until he came in sight of the four women. Steeled for the images he was about to see, shock and pleasure still registered on his face. "You are beautiful, every one of you," he said reverently. Someone began clapping and soon they were all applauding and cheering. George stepped up and wrapped all four into a big hug. "We'll be fine. This is going to work, for all of us."

1 Section 9 -- Copernicus Station description

The dinner hour had arrived. On that first day, the great majority of the dependent pickups were occurring during the dinner hours of Eastern Daylight Time. As Copernicus Station kept time on Greenwich Mean Time, four hours later, few dependent extractions had been completed. Most extractees remained within the initial living unit, awaiting the dependent extractions. A few were with their newly extracted 'dependents' receiving additional orientation.

For those whose dependent extraction had occurred shortly after the initial pickup or whose dependent extraction remained hours away, the AI strongly encouraged to them to dine in the common areas. Many were willing to come and circulate, to explore their new surroundings and to observe their new neighbors.

Almost all of the extractees had originally been told off into gender-segregated groups of eight and jammed into living units. One by one, a few of the occupants had been transported out of the units in order to participate in the dependent extractions. The newly formed groups had been shuttled through the med bays and into yet new living units, all by way of transporter pads. No one had the least idea where in the Moon base they were now located.

The living unit blocks had been arranged such that there were five doors on each side of a boulevard-like hallway. At the end of the hallway, there was a broad crossing corridor, beyond which was another set of ten living units.

A bridge in the middle of the ten-unit block connected the two sides. The central portion of the 'boulevard' was apparently a void. Looking up, or looking down, you could see levels of living units beyond count. It gave the same impression as when standing between two mirrors and seeing an endless repetition. Looking up, people on the levels above could be seen looking down. It was the same looking down and seeing people looking back up.

It was entirely an illusion. The ceilings were in fact solid. The 'void' between the two hallways was in fact solid. So good were the images projected onto the ceiling and floor that there was no place in the area where the least distortion could be detected. It was the open space that was illusory. It gave the impression of much air circulation, of nearly endless levels of living space. The illusion was to help prevent claustrophobia.

The living area was in reality a 'neighborhood' of one hundred apartments, ten units on each side of the main corridor. The main corridor contained tables and chairs, replicators and play areas for children and adults. Down the corridor, one found two hallways of living units, then a wider row, also containing apartments but the center area was devoted to dining and common areas, and then two more hallways of living units. In the very center of the neighborhood was a transporter nexus. The entire neighborhood was a bit less than two hundred meters square.

Emerging from their living units, many took in the vista in complete awe. The few children scampered about, taking in as much as they could in the shortest possible time. The recent experiences, the high levels of emotion and tension emanating from the adults, and their own pent up energy caused many children to race about noisily. The adults did their best to reel in the wildest among them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.