B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 327

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 327 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At four Ty, Kathryn and Herman had joined the training. Ching Lee, Vicky and I needed to go sit in on our executive meeting. As always, there were things to discuss.

Marcy and Jenny took the floor first; they had finally gotten everything together on the death benefits for the Koons and Phil Adams. After intense search there was still no family to connect to Phil.

I listened intently as Marcy, Jenny and Jason explained what they had been able to put together.

I signed off on it, relatively pleased. As a group, we made a conference call to Mrs. Koons. We made an appointment to meet her at her home on Friday afternoon at five. She asked if she needed an attorney.

"Other than a few things to sign that you received certain items there are no binding conditions," I replied. "Whatever you feel comfortable with."

After our call more important business was at hand.

"My next order of business is that the first group of 8 Suburban's is ready to be shipped from the armor installer and will be shipped out to us Friday, and then 8 more every two weeks until our orders are complete," Marcy announced.

I read the list where I wanted the first ones to go. I made the decision based on location to cut down on flight time and cost. I also made a note to call the general tomorrow to get the preliminaries started for a C17 to carry them to the Middle East.

"The contract with the NASCAR team was renewed and all the 2016 Chevrolet cars and trucks have been delivered to them," Marcy said then added.

"The trucking company is going to deliver the 2015 vehicles to the airport for now before the end of the week. I am planning to put all the cars into the MAAR rental fleet. I think we should look at the trucks before deciding, we may want to keep them at the airport," Marcy replied.

"One more thing, the replacement Suburban for KCC is coming with them, Earnhardt Chevrolet had one in stock," Marcy added.

"BJ, do you remember Robert Styles and Bert Ford, they are the computer hackers who work for the criminal computer investigative division for the task force?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I think we both do," I replied with a laugh.

"The state has combined that department with several others. In the process, they have a new supervisor that everyone hates and have also lost all their overtime. The supervisor is a control freak to the point they are unable to do their jobs. They are looking for a new job and want to work for us," Jenny said.

"Why would we need a computer hacker and why would loss of overtime be so upsetting to them?" I asked.

"Everyone knows we are big in security after being in the news so much. Robert and Bert both are adamant that they can help us with both the college and embassy security. They are saying that by using the same software that they use to break pedophile and kiddie porn, and major data breech cases can be modified and then used to track terrorists world-wide a lot easier."

"Robert insists that there is no going dark like the terrorist in Morocco supposedly did. They or a connection to them was on the net or the dark net, that you just have to find it," Jenny said.

"The overtime issue is that when they get the break that gets them in a dark site of a mail chain, you have to stay until you get to the end. The bad guys are getting high tech using randomizers so that when you close a link it is gone, sometimes forever," Jenny added.

"I don't know, would it be worth the investment? Speaking of investment, they will need some fancy systems we most likely don't have," I replied.

"Why don't we have them come to one of our meetings and let them convince us we have a need for them and can utilize their talents," Ching Lee added.

I almost choked on the word talents but kept it to a cough. Jenny shot me a glance and a wink with a tiny smile.

Jake stopped in to give us an update on the training site, progress was happening. More of the wooden buildings were completed today and so was the road. The first floor block work was completed on all four of the block buildings.

The pads for the second floor would be set in place first thing in the morning. The blocks for building the second floor walls would be set on top of the floor so the block masons could continue.

"How hard would it be to set up one more small building with a generator as a power station, and then trench in wire to a few of the buildings so we can have some resemblance to third world lighting?" I asked Jake.

"Just enough to run a few dim lights if we need to, while you have all the equipment there," I added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.